Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/155490
Financial and capital market Commission Regulation No. 33 in Riga in 2007 (30 March. 14. p. 2)
The amendments to the "private pension funds annual report rules ' Issued in accordance with the law" on private pension funds, "the second part of article 25, to make financial and capital market Commission Council Regulation No 100-19.05.2006." private pension funds annual report rules "(hereinafter-the rules) the following amendments: 1. Express provisions picking grounds by the following:" Issued in accordance with the law "on private pension funds," the second part of article 25 ".
2. paragraph 1 shall be expressed by the following: "the rules are binding on private pension funds (hereinafter Pension Fund), in preparing the annual report and accounts of the sort."
3. Add to paragraph 15 of the second sentence as follows: "Pension Fund, which offers a fixed contribution pension scheme with a guaranteed return or pension plan provide cover against biometric risks or offer certain pension plan costs (costs-pension plans), the annual report shall be accompanied by actuarial valuation."
4. Express 19.1.11. and paragraph 19.1.12 as follows: "the share of Reinsurers 19.1.11. pension technical provisions 19.1.12. Other assets".
5. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph with 19.1.13: "19.1.13. Total assets".
6. Express and section 19.2.7 19.2.8 as follows: "pensions 19.2.7. technical provisions gross 19.2.8. Other liabilities".
7. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph with 19.2.9: "19.2.9. Total liabilities".
8. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 20.8.1: "20.8.1 Reinsurers part pension technical provisions this item is presented in accordance with the Pension Fund's management approved the order part of the calculated pension pooling technical provisions, subject to the terms of the reinsurance contract."
9. Supplement with kt in 21.6.1 pun: "21.6.1 pension gross technical reserves this item shall be stated in accordance with the Pension Fund's management approved the law" on the procedure of private pension funds ' fixed costs mentioned pension plans calculate the amount of the technical provisions, subject to the Commission's Council of 24 December approved Regulation No 299 "rules for private insurers and pension funds the creation of technical reserves and the methods of calculation" requirements. "
10. Make the following paragraph 23: "23. Pension Fund income statement sample operating income 220.127.116.11. expenditure on reinsurance 23.3. Interest income. interest expenditure 23.4 23.5. Dividend income. Net realized gain 23.6/loss of amortized acquisition value assessed financial assets and financial liabilities. Net realized profit of 23.7/losses on available for sale financial assets 14.8. Net profit/loss from held for trading financial assets and financial liabilities 14.9. Net profit/loss from classified as fair value financial assets evaluated and the financial commitment with the presentation of profit and loss statement 23.10. Changes in fair value hedge accounting in 23.11. Foreign currency revaluation gains/losses 23.12. property, plant and equipment, investment property and intangible assets of derecognition of the profit/loss 23.13. Other income 23.14. other costs down 23.15. cost pension plans 23.16. the share of Reinsurers will cost 23.17. changes in pension technical provisions, net (23.17.1.-23.17.2.)
23.17.1. changes in the pension gross technical provisions, (+/–) 23.17.2. changes part of the pension of the reinsurers in technical reserves (+/–) 23.18. Administrative expenses. depreciation 18.104.22.168 savings do not secure debts building result 23.20.1. expenditure savings 23.20.2 savings decline for. income 23.21. Impairment losses 23.21.1. Amortized acquisition costs the acquisition value of the prized, valued in and of available-for-sale financial assets impairment loss 23.21.2. property, plant and equipment, investment property and intangible assets impairment loss 23.22. Profit/loss 23.23. Prior year losses 23.24. Transfers to pension plans (23.22. – 23.23.) ".
11. To supplement the provisions of the following 24 kt pun: "24.1 the expenditure on reinsurance this item shows the amount of the payment, in accordance with the statement of the reinsurers in the year concluded reinsurance contracts. This item shall be reduced by the amount of recording payments, upon expiry of the term of the contract of reinsurance, the reinsurer shall repay the Pension Fund, but not the costs referred to in paragraph 21.9. "
12. Add to paragraph 35, third sentence, after the word "example" with the words "for biometric risks taken costs the pension plan participants".
13. To supplement the rules with 21.8 21.9 21.9 22.0 points, and such as: "the cost of 21.8 cost pension plans be presented under this item the cost of pension fund fixed-cost pension plans to ensure the retirement cost.
Reinsurer's share in the cost of 35.2 this item displays the reinsurer's portion of the pension plan member benefits and the cost of biometric risk coverage.
35.3 changes pension gross technical provisions, this item displays the changes in the balance sheet liability item 19.2.7. accounting year.
changes in the part of reinsurers 22.0 pension technical provisions this item displays the changes in the balance sheet under assets 19.1.11. during the financial year. "
14. Make paragraph 66.2 as follows: "contributions and expenses 66.2. pension plan the pension plan participants 66.2.1. contributions 66.2.2. Employers ' contributions to pension fund 66.2.3. contributions other contributions 22.214.171.124.2.5. Transfers from other pension funds or plans. retirement benefits paid 66.2.6 for 126.96.36.199. costs to persons who have reached pension plan retirement age specified in 188.8.131.52. The cost of pension plan participants disabilities due to 184.108.40.206. costs the heirs due to the pension plan member's death. 66.2.7 transfers to other pension funds or plans-220.127.116.11.2.9. Net administrative expenses asset growth (decrease) and cost (66.2.1 + 66.2.2. + 66.2.3. + 66.2.4. + 66.2.5.-66.2.6.-66.2.7.-66.2.8.) ".
15. Make paragraph 66.7 as follows: "the increase in net assets of 66.7./(decrease) in the reference year (66.2.9. + 66.6.)".
16. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 67.1: "pension fund contributions 67.1 this item displays from pension fund contributions received, to provide a specific cost of pension plan obligations for the payment of the benefits."
17. To supplement the provisions of section 72.1 points XIV1 and by the following: "XIV. Additional requirements 1 the cost of the pension plan financial statements in addition to 72.1 and XI chapter XIII financial report provided samples cost of the pension plan financial statements display information complementary to the extent it meets the financial accounts Between folksy standards requirements, taking into account the actuarial valuation contained in the disclosure and reporting."
Financial and capital market Commission President When the U.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia