Rules For Foreigners Filling The Declarations, Procedures For Storage And Transfer
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par ārzemnieka deklarācijas veidlapas aizpildīšanas, glabāšanas un nodošanas kārtību
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/155472
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 226 in Riga in 2007 (April 3. 22. § 6) the rules on foreigners the Declaration form filling, storage and transfer order Issued in accordance with article 11 of the law on Tourism was the seventh part i. General provisions 1 the question down: 1.1. foreigners in the Declaration form (hereinafter referred to as the Declaration);
1.2. the signing of the Declaration of completion and storage procedures and time limits;
1.3. the order in which the Declaration shall be referred to the law enforcement authorities.
II. filling order of Declaration of Foreigners arriving and registering for the accommodation, travel and presented personally fill out the merchant or operator of the business or tourist accommodation Declaration issued by the employee. The Declaration does not fill in the Tourism Act, article 11 in the seventh part of the cases.
3. the Declaration of both spouses, who arrived at the hut, fill out one of them. Minor site declaration completed one of its parents, legal representative or the person accompanying the minor.
4. Declaration of foreigners who travel in group, group of people, coordinated by the head of the (tour) (annex 1), complete the team leader.
5. The merchant or operator of the economic activities of the Declaration on the foreigners may prepare and issue the electronic signing foreigner or group leader.
6. the Latvian language in the Declaration and in at least one foreign language (2., 3., 4., 5. and 6.) is available from the tourist offices.
7. the Declaration shall indicate the following particulars for foreigners: 7.1 the name;
7.2. the word;
7.3. date of birth;
7.4. nationality, its type and country of residence;
7.5. the travel document type, series, number, issuing country, date of issue, period of validity;
4.7. date arrived the accommodation;
7.7. date of exit from the accommodation.
8. the Declaration of the truth of the information given by the foreigner, the tour leader, legal representative of the minor or the person accompanying the minor, attested by the signature.
9. on receipt of a declaration of the merchant or operator of the economic activities of IAEA, or the accommodation staff will verify the information provided in the Declaration of conformity of the travel documents listed below. If the message does not meet the travel document specified in the news, a foreigner or a tourist group leader clarify return.
10. The merchant or reviewer, economic activities or the accommodation of employees sign a declaration certifying tested its acceptance.
III. Procedure for the Declaration keeps and passes a law enforcement authority 11. Trader or an economic operator holds a declaration in one year from the date of completion, subject to individual data protection laws and regulatory requirements.
12. Declaration of tourist accommodation of foreigners accommodated a trader or an economic operator 24 hours electronically or in writing be transferred to the national police, the territorial authority. State police territorial authority shall ensure declaration receipt from the merchant or operator of the economic activities.
13. after the State police or national guard's written request, a trader or an economic operator shall immediately issue a statement.
IV. Closing questions 14. paragraph 12 of these rules enter into force simultaneously with the European Council decision on the abolition of border controls on the Union's internal borders.
15. in paragraph 13 of these provisions will remain valid until the date of entry into force of the European Council decision on the abolition of border controls on the Union's internal borders.
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister j. Malcolm Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 6 April 2007.
Annex 1: Cabinet 3 April 2007 regulations No 226 economic Minister j. Malcolm annex 2 Cabinet 3 April 2007 regulations No 226 economic Minister j. Malcolm annex 3 Cabinet 3 April 2007 regulations No 226 economic Minister j. Malcolm annex 4 Cabinet 3 April 2007 regulations No 226 economic Minister j. Malcolm annex 5 cabinet 3 April 2007 regulations No 226 economic Minister j. Malcolm annex 6 Cabinet 3 April 2007 the Regulation No. 226
Economic Minister j. Malcolm
Search Translated Laws of Latvia