Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 18 March 2004, Regulations No 146 "veterinary Control Procedures To Be Followed When Imported Into Latvia Animals From Third Countries"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 18.marta noteikumos Nr.146 "Veterinārās kontroles kārtība, kas jāievēro, ievedot Latvijā dzīvniekus no trešajām valstīm"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/155765
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 247 in 2007. Riga on 10 April (pr. No 23 24) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 March 2004, regulations No 146 "veterinary control procedures to be followed for the importation of animals from Latvia third countries" Issued in accordance with article 53 of the law on veterinary medicine, first paragraph, point 3 and 4 make the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 March 2004, regulations No 146 "veterinary control procedures to be followed for the importation of animals from Latvia third countries" (Latvian journal, 2004, 68 no) the following amendments : 1. Replace the text of rules: 1. the abbreviation "(Animo)" with the abbreviation "(traces)";
1.2. the words "health certificate" (fold) with the words "veterinary health certificate" (fold);
1.3. the words "veterinary" accompanying document (the fold) with the words "health" (fold);
1.4. the words "the crossing of certificate" (the fold) with the words "common veterinary entry document" (fold);
1.5. the words "animal" with the words "importer, person responsible for the carriage of goods";
1.6. the word "importer" (fold) with the words "the person responsible for the load" (the fold).
2. Express 2.2. subparagraph by the following: "2.2. inspection of documents-the veterinary health certificate and a mermaid document veter (animal passport, vaccination certificate);".
3. Delete paragraph 2.5.
4. Express 2.6. subparagraph by the following: ' 2.6. the person responsible for the load-the person or its representative, in accordance with the 1992 October 12 of Council Regulation No 2913/92/EEC establishing the Community Customs Code (hereinafter referred to as the Council regulation 2913/92/EEC) is responsible for the shipment (one species of animals that have a veterinary health certificate that are transported by vehicle and one which comes from the same third country or a part thereof) While in customs supervision and displays the veterinary control (physical control or administrative procedure, which applies to the animals, to protect public or animal health) the animals to be imported in the territory of the European Union; ".
5. Delete 2.7., 2.11 and 2.12.
6. Supplement with 2.13 points below the following: "2. customs-approved treatment or use of goods-customs recognized by using the fist or proc usage in accordance with the Council regulation 2913/92/EEC Article 4, point 15."
7. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. The European Parliament and of the Council of 26 May 2003 of Regulation (EC) No 998/2003 on the animal health requirements applicable to the non-commercial movement of pet animals and amending Council Directive 92/65/EEC, the provisions do not apply to the House (rooms) for animal control."
8. Make point 7 by the following: "7. Customs official permission to import goods, if, without prejudice to the customs rules, are evidence that the veterinary checks have been carried out and produced satisfactory results, as well as the total issued the veterinary import documents or 29.9. these provisions referred to in the document and has made payment or provided the competent authority guarantees that the pay for the veterinary control is covered or will be covered."
9. Supplement with 7.1 points as follows: "the customs officer that 7.1 monitoring the border inspection post is located, sent animals apply to customs-approved treatment or use of goods in accordance with the common veterinary entry document specified in the decision."
10. Express section 9.1 the following: "animal clinical 9.1 investigation to determine whether the animals comply with the veterinary health certificate or veterinary document provides information and is clinically healthy. If the legislation for the clinical examination of the animals are definitely exceptions, the species and category of animals can not make individual clinical investigation; ".
11. Replace paragraph 16, the words "accompanying documents" with the words "veterinary health certificate".
12. Replace paragraph 30, the words "molluscs" with the word "scallops".
13. Express 33 as follows: "33. Health (health) the original of the certificate and the common veterinary entry document copy for the competent authority shall keep the relevant border inspection post in accordance with the requirements laid down in the European Commission on 18 February 2004, in Regulation No 282/2004 introducing animals from third countries entering the community of a document for the Declaration of, and veterinary checks."
14. Replace the words "paragraph 34.1 certificate" with the words "common veterinary entry document". Br > 15. Put 36, 37 and 38 of the following paragraph: "36. If the imported animals for slaughter horses, veterinary health certificate and the total of the veterinary import documents shall remain with the consignment until it reaches the slaughterhouse.
37. If the cargo does not permit entry in the territory of the European Union, the official veterinarian veterinary health certificate shall be made in the mark, using a red stamp marked "REJECTED for an" (rejected).
38. This rule 20 and 34 records referred to in paragraph border inspection posts, the competent authority shall be kept for at least three years. "
16. Replace annex 1. the introductory part of paragraph 1, the word "certificate" with the words "veterinary health certificate".
17. Replace annex 2, paragraph 3, the words "veterinary certificate" with the words "veterinary health certificate". Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia