Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 27 July 2004, Regulations No. 628 "special Environmental Requirements For Polluting Activities In Animal Yards"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 27.jūlija noteikumos Nr.628 "Īpašās vides prasības piesārņojošo darbību veikšanai dzīvnieku novietnēs"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/156710
Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 294 in Riga on May 2, 2007. (pr. No 26) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 July 2004 No. 628 "provisions of special environmental requirements for polluting activities in animal yards ' Issued in accordance with the law" on pollution "in the second paragraph of article 24.2 do cabinet 27 July 2004 No. 628" provisions of special environmental requirements for polluting activities in animal yards "(Latvian journal, 2004, 120, no. 159) the following amendments: 1. Express the point 2 as follows:" 2. Subject to the provisions 2.1. Category A polluting: operations;
2.2. Category C activities polluting if they take animals on holdings containing: 22.214.171.124 or more animal units;
2.2.2. five or more animal units, if storage is in a particularly sensitive area, covered by increased requirements for the protection of water and soil from agricultural activities pollution by nitrates (hereinafter referred to as a particularly sensitive area). "
2. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 4, the words "discharge and storage" with the words "discharge, storage and dissipation".
3. Replace the second sentence of paragraph 4.4.2. and 4.4.3. the first and second sentence, the word "the" with the words "manure litter manure".
4. Delete paragraph 4.4.4..
5. Supplement with 4.5 and 4.6 of the subparagraph as follows: "4.5 manure not dissipated during the period from 15 December to March 1;
4.6. manure and silage juice not dissipated on the frozen, snow-covered pārmitr or soil. "
6. To supplement the provisions under point 6.1 the following wording: "6.1 these rules referred to in point 6 of the shipbuilding builds according to the construction of laws framework."
7. Replace paragraph 13, the words "the State environment inspectorate" with the words "public environmental inspectors".
8. Replace the first sentence of paragraph 14 and paragraph 15, first and second sentence, the words "regional environmental governance" (fold) with the words "national environment service regional environmental governance" (fold). Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia