The Rules On Exceptions, Never Of The European Parliament And Of The Council Of 15 March 2006, Regulation (Ec) No 561/2006, Which Provides For The Harmonization Of Certain Social Legislation Relating To Road Transport, Council Regulation (Eec) No 3821/...
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par izņēmumiem, kad nepiemēro Eiropas Parlamenta un Padomes 2006.gada 15.marta Regulu (EK) Nr.561/2006, ar ko paredz dažu sociālās jomas tiesību aktu saskaņošanu saistībā ar autotransportu, groza Padomes Regulu (EEK) Nr.3821/85 un Padomes Regulu
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/156704
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 279 in 2007. April 24 (. No 25 15. §) rules on exceptions, never of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 March 2006, Regulation (EC) No 561/2006, which provides for the harmonization of certain social legislation relating to road transport, Council Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 and Council Regulation (EC) No 2135/98 and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 have been issued in accordance with the Highway Traffic Act article 31 the second part 1. determine the type of carriage do not apply to the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 March 2006, Regulation (EC) No 561/2006, which provides for the harmonization of certain social legislation relating to road transport, Council Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 and Council Regulation (EC) No 2135/98 and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 (hereinafter Regulation (EC) No 561/2006).
2. Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 and do not apply in addition to Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 referred to in article 3 exceptions to the driving and rest time tracking recording equipment may not be equipped vehicles, if the inland transport is carried out with the vehicle referred to in Regulation (EC) No 561/2006, article 13, paragraph 1, "a", "b", "c", "d", "g", "h", "i", "j", "k", "l", "m", "n", "o" and "p".
3. the annex to Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 in article 13, paragraph 1, subparagraph i, provided the vehicle is equipped with 10 to 17 seats, certifies the vehicle specified in the registration certificate number of seats.
4. Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 in article 13, paragraph 1, "b", "c" and "d" referred to the base the vehicle for the parking of the vehicle is considered suitable for long-term parking of the vehicle and the natural or legal persons in possession, which carry out transport, or the person or entity has concluded an agreement on the placement of the vehicle.
5. Regulation (EC) No 561/2006, article 13 paragraph 1 of point "d", provided that driving the vehicle is not the driver's principal activity, certifying the driver's employment contract or a certified extract of the contract, or other document confirming this fact. The document is in the vehicle.
6. During transport, which correspond to the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, the exceptions, comply with the following conditions: 6.1. driving times for the 24-hour period must not exceed 10 hours, subject to the regulations set out the General requirements of the organisation of working time;
6.2. If the driver is working and rest time tracking does not use recording equipment under Council of 20 December 1985 to Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 on recording equipment in road transport, their working time in a calendar week and information about transport driver is registered in accordance with the provisions of this annex. Review of the current week on the vehicle and the driver of the vehicle shall be presented at the request of officials of the control authorities. At the end of the week, the report shall be handed to the employer. The employer shall check the conformity of the records and accounts referred to keep year after its approval.
7. Documents (vehicle registration certificate, certificate of own-account transport operations, freight or other accompanying documents) certifying the adequacy of these provisions, the exceptions listed in the vehicle.
8. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 3 January 2006, Regulation No 17 "rules for the exceptions do not apply, when the Council of 20 December 1985, Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 on the harmonisation of certain social legislation relating to road transport" (Latvian journal, 2006, no. 5).
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 6 May 2007.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers on 24 April 2007 the Regulation No 279 overview of driver's working time calendar week traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia