Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/157206
Financial and capital market Commission Regulation No 69 in Riga on May 2, 2007. (pr. Nr. 19 11. p.)
Private pension fund quarterly reporting rules Issued in accordance with the law "on private pension funds ' article 25 the fifth subparagraph and article 28 of the sixth part i. General questions 1. Provisions are made for information to carry out supervision, as well as the financial account of the balance of payments report, and Eurostat statistical reporting.
2. determine the private pension fund (hereinafter Pension Fund) quarterly report the contents, form and submission procedures.
3. Pension Fund according to the requirements of this regulation, prepare the following reports: 3.1 "pension fund balance report" (UPDK 0651180; Annex 1);
3.2. "Pension Fund's profit and loss statement" (UPDK 0651271; Annex 2);
3.3. "individual pension fund balance-sheet position explosion" (UPDK 0651184; Annex 3);
3.4. "report on the pension plan assets and liabilities" (UPDK 0651186; Annex 4).
4. Pension Fund that offers defined contribution plans with guaranteed returns or specified cost plan or pension plan provide cover against biometric risks (costs-pension plans), prepare the reports referred to in paragraph 3 and: 4.1 "overview of pension fund pension coverage for technical provisions the assets" (UPDK 0651281; Annex 5);
4.2. the "report on pension funds pension and pension technical provisions the technical provisions cover the maturity composition" (UPDK 0651282; Annex 6);
4.3. the "report on pension funds pension harmonization of technical reserves by currency" (UPDK 0651283; Annex 7);
4.4. "report on the Pension Fund's own funds and the solvency requirements" (UPDK 0651284; Annex 8).
5. Pension Fund for each registered pension plan to prepare the following reports: 5.1 "pension plan statement of net assets" (UPDK 0651189; 9. annex);
5.2. "pension plan net asset movement statement" (UPDK 0651193; 10. annex);
5.3. "pension plan investment portfolio overview" (UPDK 0651285; Annex 11);
5.4. the "report on the pension plan's overt foreign exchange positions" (UPDK 0651270; 12. annex);
5.5. the "report on the pension plan assets and liabilities maturity composition" (UPDK 0651190; 13. annex);
5.6. the "report on the pension plan participants" (UPDK 0651194; Annex 14);
5.7. "report on the pension plan members age structure and seniority of membership" (UPDK 0651195; 15. in annex).
6. Pension funds, who accepted contributions from the employer and going public is defined by clouded claim a pension plan's assets and liabilities by currency, reconciliation of the respective pension plan prepares the reports referred to in paragraph 5 and the "report on the pension plan's assets and liabilities by currency of reconciliation" (UPDK 0651286; 16.).
7. the report is prepared, subject to the following requirements: 7.1. reports to be used in currency is the monetary unit of the Republic of Latvia;
7.2 country code indicates according to the international standard ISO 3166 "countries and their territorial breakdown unit name code";
7.3. currency codes indicated in accordance with the international standard ISO 4217, "codes for currencies and resources";
7.4. international institutions which are not registered as residents of one State (the European bank for reconstruction and development, European regional development fund, the European investment bank, the bank for international settlements, etc.), presented under the heading "Over in the issuer securities with a notional" country code "66";
7.5. the column "of the issuer or guarantor of the code of the country of registration" indicate the country code, in which the issuer of a registered or, if under the emission prospectus fulfillment of obligations assumed (guarantee) company, its registration (origin) country code;
7.6. the column "the regulated market of the country of registration code" indicates the country (from any country), which includes the financial instruments on a regulated market, the code. Under the heading "publicly traded in the open Fund units" do not fill in this field, if the units are not included in the regulated market.
8. terms used in the rules comply with the law "on private pension funds ' financial and capital market Commission (hereinafter the Commission)-19.05.2006. Regulation No 100" private pension funds annual report "and with the Bank of Latvia Board of 12.07.2001. decision No 88/7 approved" monetary financial institutions a monthly balance report and preparation of the annex rules "used terms.
9. position statements include content and assessment by the Commission of Regulation No 100-19.05.2006. "private pension funds annual report rules ' requirements if these rules otherwise.
II. Reporting 10. "pension fund balance report (annex 1) for the purposes of heading" 2800 pension technical reserves, net "reflects the net pension pension funds technical reserves certain pension plans the costs calculated according to Commission Regulation No. 299 24.12.2004." regulations on private insurers and pension funds the establishment of technical provisions and methods of calculation ".
11. "the Pension Fund's profit and loss statement" (annex 2) 12 under the heading "fixed costs. costs of pension plans" show the pension fund costs fixed costs of pension plans to ensure the retirement cost.
12. "individual pension fund balance-sheet position explosion" (annex 3) provides information about the pension fund balance position in the Division, industry maturity composition, geographical location and the position of Division or by currencies.
13. "report on the pension plan assets and liabilities" (annex 4) Pension Fund provides information about all it management requirements of the existing pension plan and the commitment of the Division, industry maturity composition, geographic location and split by currency.
14. "report on pension funds pension harmonization of technical reserves by currency" (annex 7), prepared pursuant to the Commission Regulation No 54 26.04.2007. "rules on technical reserves and their coverage through the exchange of reconciliation".
15. "report on the Pension Fund's own funds and the solvency requirements (annex 8) drawn up in accordance with Commission Regulation No 187 26.10.2006" private pension fund solvency requirements and own funds calculation rules ".
16. "pension plan net asset movement statement" (annex 10) 201. under the heading "pension fund contributions" presented from pension fund contributions received to ensure that the cost of the pension plan liabilities provision for costs.
17. "the pension plan investment portfolio report ' (annex 11) provides information on the pension plan assets, as well as the geographical distribution of allocated investments trading on a regulated market, financial instruments and other financial instruments and investments: 17.1. Overview section 1" Summary "under the heading" investment portfolio "(code 300) separately investing in financial instruments issued by: 17.1.1. with one group of pension funds in the company;
17.1.2. commercial companies with pension funds, which have a collective membership agreement;
17.1.3. the sponsoring employer in one group of commercial companies;
17.1.4. other companies in adjunct;
17.2. section 3 of the report "shares and other securities with fixed income" 5. "participation in the share capital of the issuer" presented in the pension plan's assets in the equity securities of the issuer in question in relation to the nominal share capital of the issuer paid, expressed as a percentage;
17.3. section 3 of the report "shares and other securities with fixed income" 6. "voting rights" presented in the pension plan for the number of the voting rights in relation to the total number of voting rights of the issuer, expressed as a percentage;
17.4. the report section 6 "financial derivatives" 1. box of notional derivatives value determined in accordance with the Commission Regulation No 255 17.11.2004. "capital adequacy calculation rules" 4.17;
17.5. the report section 6 "financial derivatives" 6. box the investment one of the issuer's issued derivative financial instruments (hereinafter – the amount of exposures). The amount of the exposures calculated using the market value method in accordance with Commission Regulation No 255 17.11.2004. "capital adequacy calculation rules" 4.15. requirements of paragraph, not multiplied by the relative degree of risk;
10.9. the review of section 7 "deposits and claims against credit institutions" in box 5 reflects the deposit principal. The deposit amount is the credit institution reporting date accounts existing funds which a credit institution must repay under the terms of the contract. The deposit principal amount and the requirements for all term deposit on request (except for the requirements to request the custodian) carrying amount reduced by the amount of the accrued interest, if the contract does not provide for the cost of accrued interest in the event of breach of contract.
18. "report on the pension plan's overt foreign exchange positions" (annex 12) shall be subject to the following requirements: 18.1. all amounts expressed in foreign currency, local currency, translating reflects upon the Latvian Bank foreign exchange rate at the date of the report;
18.2. Review (A) in the column "currency code" indicates all the currency in which is placed the assets of the pension plan and the pension plan undertaken, currency codes;
18.3. each foreign currency (except euro) net open position is calculated as the sum of the following: 18.3.1. the net balance sheet position, i.e. the difference between the pension plan's assets and liabilities and net assets, including accrued interest. If the purchase and sales contract of presence (spot) is used to record the settlement date accounting (settlement date accounting), the amounts receivable include total assets and the amounts payable-liabilities total;
18.3.2. the net future position (net forward position), i.e. the difference between the saņemamaj and all future amounts payable on the conclusion of the foreign currency futures contracts, including regulated market trading foreign currency futures contracts and not included in the balance sheet position in foreign currency swap agreements (swap) the principal, as well as the next period net income/expenses not yet accrued but already fully risk limited to foreign currency futures contracts and purchased options (options) Delta equivalent, that is, the option's market price of the underlying multiplied with the Delta (the factor that shows the relationship between the option price and the underlying asset price changes, if the underlying asset price change is small);
18.4. each foreign currency net open position is classified as long if its net balance sheet position and clean lines of the future total is positive, and as a short, if its net balance sheet position and clean lines of the future total is negative;
18.5. pension plan the foreign currency total net position is a separate foreign currency except the euro, net long position amounts or net short position totals the largest absolute value.
19. "report on the pension plan assets and liabilities maturity composition" (annex 13) assets the group according to the remaining term of sale or repayment, the remaining liabilities according to the due date. For the remainder of the term shall be deemed time from reporting date to the termination date or the date on which in accordance with the provisions of the Treaty, the payments are due. In preparing the report, comply with the following conditions: 19.1. active the remaining repayment or sales period shall be determined in accordance with the refund laid down in a contract of sale or maturity;
19.2. the assets shall be invested with the right to receive, upon request, provides the term "on demand";
19.3. held for trading and available for sale financial instruments that can be sold in a short time without significant loss, as assets "to the request", or the term of the group in accordance with the relevant financial instrument may deadline;
19.4. assets with repayment or sales period is fixed, be considered in support of investment and show a maturity band "5 years";
19.5. the remainder of the term of the commitment shall be determined in accordance with the current contractual deadlines;
12.2. term of the group as "on demand": 19.6.1. obligations to pay retirement benefits accumulated in a pension plan members, if entitled to accrued benefits has occurred;
19.6.2. commitments with a specific deadline, and the obligation to implement them upon request.
20. "the report on the pension plan members" (annex 14) provides information about retirement plan participants, on the basis of the place of residence of the participant: 20.1 in box "which no longer performs or for whom/which you no longer make contributions" reflects the number of participants within the last 12 months did not make contributions, but have not yet reached the pension plan established by the retirement age;
20.2. the column "Which reached/reached the pension plan established by the retirement age" reflects the number of participants that have reached retirement pension age specified in the plan, no longer make payments and receive retirement benefits in part by part. The number of participants that have reached retirement pension age specified in the plan, but who themselves, or continue to make contributions to the pension plan, reflect the column ", or for which the contributions/(active members/active members)";
20.3. the column "what's inherited inherited another Member/accrued retirement benefits" reflects the percentage of participants receiving the retirement benefits of the legacy part by part;
20.4. the column "Member or members for contributions paid in lats," reflects the retirement plan participants, for their benefit and the employer contributions to the third persons, as well as transfers from other pension funds total geographical separation.
21. the "report on the pension plan members age structure and seniority of membership" (15.) reflects the number of members of the pension scheme and their accumulated retirement benefits under the specified age groups and length of participation in the pension fund system (if participants come from other pension funds or plans, seniority of membership presented, taking into account his previous seniority of membership in other pension funds or plans).
III. submission of Reports 22. Pension Fund shall prepare: 22.1.3, 4, 5.1, 5.6 and 6 referred to reports of the situation on the last day of each quarter and shall be submitted to the Commission and the review quarter the following month 30. date;
22.2. the report referred to in paragraph 5.7 of the status of the fourth quarter the last date and submitted to the Commission by 30 January the following year.
23. The pension fund accounts be prepared for submission to the Commission in accordance with Regulation No. 156 16.07.2004. "electronically submit statistical reports preparation and dispatch rules".
24. If the Commission finds that the Pension Fund report prepared in error, it will be announced in the report to the applicant. If the Commission has not indicated otherwise, corrected report shall be submitted not later than the working day following notification of the existence of the error from the Commission.
25. the consultations on the preparation of the report of the Commission and the regulatory requirements of the Department of statistics.
IV. Closing questions 26. Starting with 01.01.2008., the amount of the exposures arising from transactions in financial derivatives, calculated using the market value method in accordance with Commission Regulation No 60 02.05.2007. "calculation of minimum capital requirements rules" part 4 of annex 1.
27. the rules shall enter into force on 6/1/2007.28. With this date of entry into force of the provisions be declared unenforceable Commission 08.08.2003. Regulations No. 179 "private pension funds quarterly report".
Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 03.06.2003. Directive 2003/41/EC on the activities and supervision of institutions for occupational retirement provision.
Financial and capital market Commission President When the U.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia