Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 29 June 2004, Regulations No 565 "national Development Plan The Development, Implementation, Monitoring And Public Consultation Procedures"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 29.jūnija noteikumos Nr.565 "Nacionālā attīstības plāna izstrādes, ieviešanas, uzraudzības un sabiedriskās apspriešanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/158058
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 350 in Riga on 29 may, 2007 (pr. No 31 31) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, regulations No 565 "national development plan the development, implementation, monitoring and public consultation procedure" issued under the regional development law in the second paragraph of article 6 to make the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, regulations No 565 "national development plan the development, implementation, monitoring and public consultation procedures" (Latvian journal, 2004, 105 no; 2005, 21, 176 no) the following amendments : 1. Delete paragraph 3.12.
2. Make the following paragraph 10.6.: "10.6. Decides on the national development plan the future direction of the project-the transfer of the National Development Council;".
3. Express 12 and 13 the following paragraph: "After this rule 10.6 12. adoption of the decision referred to the regional development and local Government Minister of the national development plan shall be submitted to the National Development Council.
13. the national development plan the development of the evaluation of the project of the National Council for regional development and local Government shall submit to the Minister of the national development plan in the Cabinet, adding the National Development Council decision. "
4. Make a point 15 as follows: "15. The national development plan ensure monitoring of implementation of the National Development Council. The National Development Council national development plan during implementation: 15.1. once a year, before submission to the Cabinet of Ministers shall examine the current year a progress report on the national development plan of implementation;
15.2. the responsible authority examine the proposals and take decisions concerning the national development plan. "
5. Delete paragraph 16. Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister Štokenberg is A.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia