Procedures Are Granted Exclusive Rights To The Re-Use Of Information And Public Information For The Following Award
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā tiek piešķirtas ekskluzīvas tiesības informācijas atkalizmantošanai un publiskota informācija par šādu tiesību piešķiršanu
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/158245
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 338 in Riga in 2007 (May 22. Nr. 30) procedures are granted exclusive rights to the re-use of information and public information on the granting of such rights Issued under the freedom of information act article 18, second subparagraph 1. determines the order in which the exclusive rights are granted for re-use of information (hereinafter referred to as exclusive rights) and published information about this award.
2. the rules apply to any authority, as well as the person who exercised administrative functions and tasks, if that person has a circulation of information related to the functions and tasks.
3. The Cabinet of Ministers shall decide on the grant of exclusive rights on the basis of the Ministry (Prime Minister of special duties of the Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as the Secretariat)) submitted information on the merits of granting exclusive rights, and it added to the draft Treaty for the granting of the exclusive rights to the re-use of information between the Ministry (Secretariat) and the exclusive rights of the applicant (hereinafter referred to as the Treaty).
4. If the Ministry (Secretariat) noted that the need to grant exclusive rights to provide information society services in the public interest, the Ministry (Secretariat) prepares information on the exclusive validity of award and contract project.
5. If the rules referred to in paragraph 2, the authority, which is not a Ministry (Secretariat), finds that the need to grant exclusive rights to provide information society services in the public interest, it shall provide information on the area as the responsible Ministry (Secretariat) according to point 8 of these rules.
6. Ministry (Secretariat), receiving the information in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 5, submit it to the Cabinet of Ministers in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
7. Information on the exclusive validity of award and contract projects, coordinate, endorse and submit documents in the cabinet order of regulatory legislation.
8. information on the validity of the exclusive rights of a Ministry (Secretariat): 8.1 extended analysis and justification for the granting of the exclusive rights needed;
8.2. details of market research;
8.3. the expanded grounds of the exclusive rights of a particular entity's choice (compared to other market participants).
9. Ministry (Secretariat) in the draft Treaty provides at least the following information: 9.1 in informed the Contracting Parties;
9.2. the object of the contract;
9.3. the object of the exclusive rights;
9.4. the product or service that you create need to assign the rights there ekskl;
9.5. the basis of the exclusive rights to produce goods or services needed for public access;
9.6. the term of the contract, which may not be longer than three years, and the conditions of the contract;
9.7. Contracting Parties ' liability for non-performance of the contract;
9.8. the order in which the amendments are to be made in the contract, and the order in which the allowable deviation from the contract.
10. When you submit information on the merits of granting of the exclusive rights and the draft agreement, the cabinet Ministry (Secretariat), the opinion of the competition Council and the data State Inspectorate's opinion.
11. The covering letter attached to the information on the validity of the exclusive rights granted, and contracts for the project, in addition to the mandatory information to be included also indicate the information on the 10 and 12 of the rules referred to in point requirements.
12. the Ministry (Secretariat) information about exclusive rights attach to the well, giving the exclusive right holder, insert the Ministry (Secretariat) website on the internet and ensure its publication in the newspaper "Gazette" no later than one month before the information about the merits of granting of the exclusive rights and the submission of a draft Treaty in the Cabinet.
13. the Ministry (Secretariat) contracts entered into the Ministry (Secretary of riāt) website on the internet and ensure its publication in the newspaper "journal".
14. Ministry (Secretariat), which presented the Cabinet a proposal for the granting of the exclusive rights and contracted for at least three months before the expiry of the contract submitted to the Cabinet according to point 8 of these regulations of the prepared information, indicating, or are provided in paragraph 4 of these rules and requirements referred to in point 8.1, and the draft order of the Cabinet of Ministers on further action.
Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 November 2003 of Directive 2003/98/EC on the re-use of public sector information.
Prime Minister a. Halloween special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs i. Gudel of the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 6 June 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia