Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/158244
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 314 in Riga, 8 May 2007 (pr. 28. § 36) procedures for granting national and EU support for rural development the open project submissions in the form of a contest Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the State and European Union aid for rural development measures which are implemented according to the Council of 20 September 2005 Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1698/2005) and the 2006 of the Commission 15. Regulation (EC) No 1974/2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 1974/2006).
2. The State and the support of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as the public funding) for rural development shall be granted for the following measures: 2.1 "modernisation of agricultural holdings" (annex 1);
2.2. "support for business creation and development" (annex 2).
II. Apply 3. project adoption application is going the rounds. Each round determines the available public financing. Field support department after coordination with the Ministry of agriculture in the newspaper "journal" month in advance announcing the date when a project application will be launched, the public funding allocated to the wave volume and project implementation deadline. Project submissions are accepted one month after acceptance of the application to launch.
4. If the application making the round does not fully learned the public funds available, the remaining part of the funding to the project application, making the next round.
5. By submitting the application, the project supports the applicant certifies that: 5.1 documents, the information provided is true;
5.2. application for funding of this project has not received other national or European Union funds;
5.3. the part of the private financing has not received public funds financed by you and all the public funds (if any) is shown and deducted from the project submission public funding amounts;
5.4. is familiar with public funding all conditions contained in the law on support for rural development, and in the course of implementing the project will undertake to follow them;
5.5. keep and produce to the rural support service officials all project and its implementation and monitoring of the related documentation and information by 2020. December 31, as well as allow the rural support service, the European Union and other representatives of the authorized institution to take control before the submission of the project approval, implementation of the project and during the five years following the last payment;
5.6. the project implementation of the measures provided for in the application will not be launched before the conclusion of the contract with the rural support service;
5.7. the project will be implemented within the time limits provided for in the application of the project;
5.8. five years after the final payment without field support service written consent will not take actions that may significantly alter the conditions for the implementation of the project objectives and investments co-financed;
5.9. make project changes that have not been previously agreed in writing by the rural support service;
5.10. the procurement procedures carried out by or under the regulations for the application of the procurement procedure;
5.11. There are no circumstances which, through the procurement procedure, it can be considered that the applicant's personal interest or a conflict of interests may arise;
5.12. the applicants and the participants of the procurement process are not related persons, the law "About taxes and duties";
5.13. is not declared insolvent, is wound up, the economic activity is not paused or stopped or not started proceedings for winding up, insolvency or bankruptcy – if the applicant is a law "on insolvency of undertakings and companies ' entity;
5.14. There is no judgment in force, with which the applicant is found guilty of fraud, bribery, commercial bribery, acknowledged that support the applicant involved in criminal organizations, as well as found guilty in other illegal activities, which result in the affected or of the Republic of Latvia to the European Union's financial interests, and a criminal record is not deleted or removed;
5.15. not professional misconduct and does not exist a valid judgment, with which the applicant found guilty of offences in connection with their professional activities;
5.16. completed all obligations relating to the payment of taxes and has no tax arrears;
5.17 fulfilled obligations relating to the State social insurance contributions and has no State social security payment debt;
5.18. not previously violated the terms of the Treaty, by the end of the European Union for funding;
5.19. are not trying to get its limited accessibility (confidential) information or act with criminal or administrative actions to influence the Evaluation Commission or field support services project submission of the tender evaluation;
5.20. the disposal of the applicant, the aid will be sufficient financial resources for the measures provided for in application of the project fulfilled the planned deadlines.
6. when preparing the project application, the applicant shall: 6.1 supports the project submission's financial data do arithmetic calculations correctly and in accordance with the accounting principles;
6.2. demonstrates that he has sufficient financial resources to the project application for the enforcement of the measures provided for in the planned deadlines;
6.3. the submission of the project included in the eligible costs are determined according to the conditions of these rules and the market situation;
6.4. in the application of the project shows that the projected costs of the project comply with the expected results;
6.5. the project intended to supply, service or works procurement is carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations in the procurement procedure;
6.6. the readiness of the implementation of the project is demonstrated;
4.2. ensure that, in connection with the submitted project is not submitted to the other project submissions for funding from other Union funds or State aid programs;
6.8. comply with these rules and the rules laid down in the annexes.
III. submission of the project evaluation and selection project received 7 submissions field support service evaluated in the following order: 7.1.-compliance with the administrative evaluation criteria;
7.2. the ranking according to the number of points under the selection criteria of projects (annex 1 of these rules in table 1 and 2, table 1 of the annex);
7.3. compliance with public funding requirements under laws and regulations on support for rural development.
8. Administrative criteria for assessment are the following: 8.1 the project application is filed within the time limit laid down;
8.2. submission of the project is fully completed and drawn up according to the project submission form, which measures specified in these provisions (table 3 of annex 1 and annex 2, table 3), and submitted all the required accompanying documents;
8.3. the project application is drawn up into the national language;
8.4. the project application has added identical project electronic version of the application (except for project submissions, presented in the form of electronic documents);
8.5. the original of the application for the project is cauršūt (caurauklot) (except for the project application, submitted in the form of electronic documents);
8.6. the project is not specified in the application for correction or addition;
8.7. filed the requested number of copies of the application for the project (except if the application filed in electronic form of a document);
8.8. the estimate for the project is calculated in dollars, and all the costs are specified in lats;
8.9. the project funding has been designed according to the conditions of the measure;
8.10. the submission of the project cost calculation is done arithmetically correct;
8.11. the submission of the project eligible costs and eligible costs necessary for the attainment of the objectives of the project, in accordance with the provisions of annexes 1 and 2;
8.12. the project required public funding in the application of this provision should not exceed the maximum laid down in the annexes to public funding;
8.13. the project implementation shall not exceed the overall implementation of the projects announced deadline;
8.14. the project application is signed by the responsible person with signature rights.
9. If the application does not meet the assessment criteria in the administrative Field Services once a written request for additional information or clarification of the application of the project. The information requested support, the applicant shall submit 10 working days from the date of receipt of the notification. If the information requested is not supplied, the rural support service accepts this provision 14.4. decisions referred to.
10. List of project submissions according to the criteria for the selection of projects, with priority given to public funding of project applications with a higher number of points awarded. After the project submission ranking field support service to continue to assess the project submissions, which have enough public funding relevant serial.
11. If, following the assessment of the compliance of the public project funding conditions, the information contained in the application of the project is uncertain, the rural support service requests in writing to support the applicant. Support, the applicant shall submit interpretation within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the notification. If the information requested is not supplied, the rural support service project application rejected.
12. If the application does not match the public funding, project submissions rejected. Released under the public funding valued other project submission (from not released to evaluate project submissions), which won the largest number of points.
13. If it is established that the aid is specially created for aid the necessary conditions for public financing exceeding the framework of measures per beneficiary the maximum amount of available public financing, or gain an advantage over other applicants for the project, the project's application rejected.
IV. Decision 14. After submission of the evaluation Field services accept: 14.1. a decision on the conformity of the application of the draft administrative evaluation criteria and public funding, and project approval submissions;
14.2. the decision on the application for the approval of the project and the reduction in the amount of public funding, eligible costs eligible costs are not included;
14.3. the decision on rejection of the application for the project, after the eligible costs eligible costs not included in off there is a risk that the aid project will not adopt the applicant or will not achieve the project objectives in the application;
14.4. the decision on the application of the non-compliance of the project administration and project assessment criteria application rejecting;
14.5. the decision on rejection of the application of the project due to lack of funding after the ranking according to the project selection criteria;
14.6. the decision on the application of the non-compliance of the draft public finance conditions and receipt of you project the rejection of the application.
15. a decision on project approval or rejection of the application of the field support service shall be adopted not later than five months after the conclusion of the round in which the project application was submitted. A decision on the project approving or rejecting the application submitted by the Latvian rural development programme 2007-2013 the European Commission for approval, the rural support service adopted by the Latvian rural development programme 2007-2013 the European Commission for approval.
16. If an application for evaluation of the project in addition requires lengthy findings of fact, application of project evaluation and the decision deadline is extended, but does not exceed 12 months. Project during the public funding for the project concerned the reserve. If the application is rejected, the reserved public financing moves to the next round after the project open application rejection.
17. The provisions referred to in point 14 of the field support service decision arguably rural support service in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
V. decision and contract 18. Following the adoption of the decision of the Field support service within five working days shall inform in writing the applicant supports.
19. the rural support service of notification of project approval of the application by the applicant for aid contracts with rural support for the public financing of the implementation of the project. If the applicant without justification, within 10 working days after the invitation is not a contract, the application shall be deemed withdrawn.
20. the applicant and the field support service may amend or terminate the contract by written agreement. The amendments to the contract are tolerated, if not their results: 20.1. changing the purpose of the project;
20.2. changes in the contract activities do not affect more than 30% of the eligible cost of the contract totals.
21. Breaking the signed agreement commitment period, the rural support service requires the public funding received to date amount to repay in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for the administration of national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development.
Vi. conditions of introduction of Project 22. If the duration of the implementation of the project shall not exceed six months and the project is fully implemented, beneficiary within five working days after the contract deadline for the implementation of the project field support service shall submit the following documents: 22.1. new equipment, technique, equipment, information technology and software acquisition: 22.1.1. Overview of the implementation of the project under the rural support service and support contract of the applicant on the application of the draft annex to the planned measures during the period , any deviations from the planned project in the application and the action taken;
22.1.2. food and veterinary service of the statement of the project's compliance with the minimum requirements of hygiene or for compliance with animal welfare and hygiene requirements, if investment associated with the keeping of animals and food;
22.1.3. as regards agricultural tractors – European Community type-a copy of the certificate of conformity (the original show), in relation to other techniques and equipment-manufacturer's Declaration of conformity issued copy (the original show) or a public limited liability company "certification and testing centre" to issue a certificate of conformity of machinery and equipment to the European Community standards;
22.1.4. supporting the implementation of the project payment and a copy of the transaction (the original show);
22.1.5. with service providers, copies of contracts (the original show);
22.1.6. job transfer and making a copy of the Act (exhibit the originals);
22.1.7. a request for payment under the contract;
22.2. in the case of construction or reconstruction: 22.2.1. this rule 22.1. the documents referred to in subparagraph;
22.2.2. accept projects (technical design stage) or a copy of it (the original show) and a copy of the building permit (original show) (if not submitted with the application for the project);
22.2.3. bidding documents in accordance with the existing laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure (if not submitted with the application for the project);
22.2.4. legislation on adoption in the shipbuilding operation copies (the original show).
23. If the implementation of the project lasts more than six months: 23.1. the construction or reconstruction of the case, not later than six months after approval of the project application and conclusion of the contract with the service recipient Field support services, submit this provision 126.96.36.199.2.2. and referred to documents;
23.2. regularly every six months for the implementation of the project within five working days of the beneficiaries in the rural support service shall submit an implementation report on the measures to be taken in the application of the project execution period in accordance with the annex to the contract, giving the completed measures overdue measures, the reasons for the delay, as well as the planned actions and deadlines for the consequences of delay;
23.3. the application provided for in the project (if it is intended for payments by instalments) within five working days of the beneficiary of the field support service in those provisions 22.1. the documents referred to in subparagraph a;
23.4. the construction or reconstruction of the case of the complete implementation of the project within five working days after the end of the contractual period of implementing the beneficiary rural support service in 22.2.4. those provisions referred to in the documents.
24. Documents submitted by the beneficiary collects summary, which indicates the name of the document and the number of pages.
25. If necessary, the rural support service requires you to clear the filed documents.
26. If the beneficiary is not filed within the time limits this provision 22, 23 or 24. relevant documents referred to in points, field support service sends the message, recalling that the documents to be submitted 10 working days from the date of receipt of the notification. If the recipient of the notification within the time specified in the documents are not submitted, the rural support service to examine the question of the obligations of the beneficiary.
27. the project monitoring during the five years after the last payment is made, the beneficiary of the aid must not be disposed of in the project implemented for the public funding of fixed assets obtained funds.
VII. Public funding of 28 public funding request is granted only for those provisions contained in the contract, the eligible costs laid down. If the eligible costs constitute only part of the total cost of the project, the beneficiary shall ensure the implementation of a project on their own funds provided for in the application of the project activities and objectives.
29. following the implementation of the projects or part of the beneficiary shall provide support services in the Field of payment request (annex 3). The demand for payment is made by the beneficiary of the reimbursement request. Field support to be paid to the beneficiary of the aid in the amount of public funding is determined on the basis of the estimate and contract costs costs submitted supporting documents.
30. public funding during implementation of the project beneficiaries will receive no more than three parts. Intermediate payments shall be made after completion of an individual project phase, if the project is successfully implemented and after the introduction of an audited value (physically measurable result of the action taken, based on the books). The final payment shall be made only after all the activities provided for in the Treaty.
31. the number of requests for payment of the funds to be repaid the amount calculated according to the project application to the European Union provided for in the national budget and the funding ratio.
32. the rural support service within 60 working days (if clarification or additional information, the review period is extended for the period of time when there is a clarification or additional information) examine the submitted payment request. Where: 32.1. includes expenditure to meet the requirements of the legislation governing the funds of the European Union, approved the acquisition attributable expenditure, prepared payment order for reimbursement of expenditure actually incurred according to the contract concluded for the financing of the European Union and the State budget funding ratio, and submit them to the Treasury;
32.2. the part of the payment of the expenses included in the request does not comply with the requirements of the laws governing the financing of European Union funds for the acquisition will not reduce the eligible costs to pay the approved eligible expenditure;
32.3. includes expenditure does not meet the requirements of the legislation governing the European Union funds the acquisition of funding, inadequate amount of expenditure not carried out and shall inform the beneficiaries.
33. Payment by Cashless settlement form to the applicant or his authorized representative shall submit to the bank account, payment orders for the Treasury. The Treasury made remittance to the account of the beneficiary within three working days.
VIII. Closing question 34. According to the European Commission decision on rural development programmes 2007-2013 can be amended by approval of the aid conditions are applicable to all project applications submitted Field support services before the European Commission's decision on Latvia's rural development programme 2007-2013.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 6 June 2007.
The Ministry of Agriculture presented version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 May 2007 the Regulation No 314 event "modernisation of agricultural holdings" i. General questions 1. objective of the measure is to modernise agricultural holdings to improve their economic performance and competitiveness. Economic performance shall be assessed in accordance with the laid down in this annex for economic viability criteria.
2. place of the implementation of the action is the entire territory of Latvia.
3. the applicant is a legal or natural person who produces in annex I to the Treaty establishing the European Community, the abovementioned agricultural products or agricultural services recognised by the cooperative society.
4. the measure is supported by the following activities: 4.1. investment in new equipment, technique, equipment, information technology and software purchase and installation, intended for the production of agricultural products, including packaging;
4.2. the agricultural production structure of new construction (govkopīb, if the animal accommodation for not less than 50 dairy cows), reconstruction and purchase of the necessary materials.
5. Support the applicant in one project application may include several activities.
6. the applicant shall comply with the following public funding receiving a horse: 6.1. introducing the project reaches the event target;
6.2. does not replace your assets;
6.3. in the application of the project demonstrates the economic viability of this annex 8, paragraphs 9 and 10.
7. Fixed asset substitution is not considered: 7.1 implements acquisition case: 7.1.1. If a project in acquire the technical complement to existing farm implements park, preserving the existing technical units;
7.1.2. where a project in acquire the technical capacity is at least 25% larger than the farm implements from the outgoing power;
7.2. in case of acquisition of equipment: 7.2.1. where a project in acquire equipment production capacity is at least 25% larger than the outgoing from a farm equipment production capacity;
7.2.2. If the equipment is purchased purchased in addition to the existing installations;
7.2.3. where a project in acquire the equipment alters the nature of the production or technology;
7.3. new construction and reconstruction.
8. application of the project, eligible costs for which the amount is up to 70 000 lats, economic viability is positive cash flow of the project in the year of application, in all the years of implementation and year after implementation of the project. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month must be positive. A year after the introduction of the project income from agricultural production must increase by at least 3%, compared to last year, concluded or expenses must be reduced by 3% compared with the last year concluded. Application of the project cash flow attached to the project in the year of application, in all the years of implementation and deployment of the project in the year demonstrate the ability to implement and achieve the project objectives.
9. application of the project, with a total eligible cost amount is from 70 000 to LVL 200000:9.1 adds information on production volumes, costs, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and accounts payable, profit-loss account, the balance sheet for the last year concluded, the subsequent years up to the end of the implementation of the project and implementation of the project of the year, as well as from cash flow statement per month for the year of the application of the project, all the years of implementation and a year after the implementation of the project;
9.2. prove the economic viability of the company last year concluded before the application of the project (at least two of the following indicators): 9.2.1 (equity)/(total assets) > = 0.20;
9.2.2. (current assets)/(short-term creditors) ≥ 1.00 (short-term creditors off short-term deferred income included in the composition of the State and the financial support of the European Union);
9.2.3. (net profit) + (depreciation) * 50% ≥ 0;
9.3. prove the economic viability of the company a year after the project implementation (meet all of the annex referred to in 9.2) and increases the viability of at least one of the indicators of 0.05 when compared with the last year before the project entered into the application.
10. application of the project, with a total eligible cost amount exceeds 200 000 LVL: 10.1 adds business plan that includes the following information: 10.1.1. company history;
10.1.2. the company management system;
10.1.3. the company's current operations;
10.1.4. company objectives (short-and long-term);
10.1.5. market research;
10.1.6. industry analysis;
10.1.7. marketing system;
10.1.9. cooperation with other companies and links to other projects;
10.1.10. production and technological process description;
10.1.11. problems, risky and weaknesses;
10.1.12. necessary investments;
10.1.13. period of implementation of the project (by stages);
10.1.14. financial information on production volumes, costs, accounts receivable, fixed assets and accounts payable, profit and loss statement, the balance sheet for the last year concluded, the subsequent years up to the end of the implementation of the project and about three years after the implementation of the project, the cash flow statement by month of the year of the application of the project, all the years of implementation and a year after the implementation of the project, the cash flow statement for the two subsequent years, annual averages;
10.2. prove the economic viability of the company last year concluded the project before the application (meets at least two of this annex referred to in 9.2);
10.3. prove the economic viability of the company a year after the project implementation (meet all of the annex referred to in 9.2) and increases the viability of at least one of the indicators of 0.05 when compared with the last year before the project entered into the application.
11. In order to qualify, the applicant supported rural support service regional agricultural administration submitted: 11.1. project application in two copies, including the business plan (also electronically): 11.1.1. If the total eligible costs of the project amount is up to 70 000 lats – simplified business plan;
11.1.2. If the total eligible costs of the project amount is 70 000-200 000 lats – a standardized business plan;
11.1.3. If the eligible cost of the project exceeds 200 000 LVL – business plan according to this annex referred to in point 10.1 content;
11.2. a certificate from the State revenue service for tax payment (issued not later than one month prior to the application of the project) and a statement of the country made social security contributions (employer payments) made in the last year before the project was concluded in the application, or where the Field support services to receive this certificate authorizes the relevant national regulatory authority. Field support service inquiries received during the administrative procedure in the order and time limits;
11.3. inquiries from credit institutions, leasing companies or credit unions for the granting of credit, if the implementation of the project will take credit-certificate must be specified for the creditor and the borrower's property and the loan amount. If the implementation of the project plan to invest private or any other money funds, the Tenderer shall submit the supporting documents which prove the availability of funds.
11.4. annual report (full set) for the last year, signed in accordance with the law, "the annual report of the law" with the State revenue service check for a copy of the receipt showing original;
11.5. the annual income declaration with attachment "revenue from operating activities" for the last year concluded in accordance with the laws and regulations of people's annual income statement with the State revenue service check for a copy of the receipt, by presenting the original, support the applicant, in accordance with the law "law" of the annual accounts the annual accounts are not provided;
11.6. a copy of the identity document, presenting the original, (in the case of a legal person issued the business owner or paraksttiesīg person who is registered in the register of companies, in the case of several owners);
7.3. in case of acquisition of equipment, land registry office by the shore or land registry in certificate of inscription on the building (construction), or long-term rental contracts registered in the land registry for a minimum of seven years from the date of the application, a copy of the presentation of the original, the building (construction), in which the project is intended to install technological equipment;
11.8. purchase procedure supporting documents in accordance with the existing laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure. In relation to this annex referred to in point 4.1 shall submit activity at least two valid tenders. New construction, reconstruction and construction of the necessary procurement documents (for this annex 4.2. activities referred to in point costs and general costs that are related to this annex referred to in point 4.2 activity) shall be submitted together with the application for the project or within six months after the submission of the project approval and the conclusion of the contract between the support and the support of the applicant;
7.4. new construction, reconstruction projects in addition to submit: 11.9.1. Land Registry Department issued notice of shore or land registry certificate of land or buildings (construction), or which make construction or long-term leases of land registered in the land registry, the production of a copy of the original, on long-term lease will be treated as such, where the lease term is not less than seven years from the date of the application;
11.9.2. planning and architectural task, by presenting a copy of the original (if the submission is not technical design);
11.9.3. simplified reconstruction presents proof of submission of the project cards and intentions documentation developed under the construction of laws and regulations governing the municipal binding rules, the copy, the original;
11.9.4. in case of acquisition of building-construction of the technical design of the accepted stage or its copy, the presentation of the original, a simplified reconstruction-aid applicants drawn up by them;
11.9.5. accept the construction of the technical design stage or accepted a construction technical stage of the project, presenting the original copy, or a copy of the acknowledgement card, presenting the original, a simplified reconstruction (if the time is technical project);
11.9.6. a copy of the building permit on presentation of the original (if you have the time to technical project).
12. Machinery and equipment in case of acquisition related costs included machinery and equipment must conform to the standards of the European Community. Compliance with these standards for agricultural tractors declares the type of the European Community or the certificate of compliance is included in the national tractor society limited "certification and testing centre" website released the list of Latvia accepted the technical patterns (types). For the rest of the technique and equipment, the manufacturer's Declaration of conformity issued by the buyer, which by their content and form meet the regulations for the safety of the machine.
13. If the technique, except a tractor and the equipment is not included in the national society with limited liability "certification and testing centre" website in the list or not made public declarations of conformity, then the applicant shall support national society limited "certification and testing centre" to issue a certificate of conformity of machinery and equipment to the European Community standards.
14. public company limited "certification and testing centre" provides all the technical and certified equipment list issue and updates on their website two working days after the issue of the certificate of conformity.
15. project submissions are ranked after project selection criteria referred to in table 1 of this annex. The same paragraph of the selection criteria for projects to receive benefits in the event of public funding is supporting the applicant, which has a lower rate – received public funding from the special pre-accession programme for agriculture and rural development (SAPARD) and the single programming document 4. priority measures against farm income last year concluded the project before the application.
table 1 project selection criteria, no PO box
A group of criteria the maximum number of points in a group criterion criterion point number 1.
Support the last 3 years the received public funding amount to $1000 last year concluded the net change from agricultural activities (agricultural services recognized cooperative societies from the members of sales net turnover) 50 35 Ls 35 Ls 0 51-100 30 Ls Ls-200 20 151 101-150 25 Ls 201-251-300 10 more than 250 15 Ls Ls 300 0 2.
Support the candidate's Higher agricultural education 8 or professional medium (Special) education in agriculture, 8 the agriculture sector for professional skills and competence are not agricultural * 4 0 3 education.
Accepted the existence of 12 projects accepted in construction filed together with the application project * 12 card proof submitted together with the application for the project * 6 0 4 other projects.
Support the applicant 18 recognized agricultural service cooperative society *****, at least 3 years 18 beet producers who 2006-2007 marketing year has entered into a supply agreement with a sugar factory and supplied sugar beet sugar factories (criteria is running until 31 December 2008) 12 other aid applicants 0 5.
The difference between the maximum public funding and the project required public funding for each full percentage point of 1 public funding from the special pre-accession programme for agriculture and rural development (SAPARD), single programming document 4. priority measures and rural development programmes 2007-2013 measures "modernisation of agricultural holdings" and "infrastructure related to the development and adaptation of agriculture and forestry".
** Higher education diploma, where the qualification was obtained: agronomist specialising in crop husbandry or horticulture or husbandry (livestock), or business in agriculture, Bachelor of agricultural science, veterinarian, engineer with specialization in agricultural mechanization or mechanisation of farming, the professional Bachelor of agriculture or agricultural energy energy engineer.
The average Professional (Special) education diploma that qualification was obtained: cultivator, cultivator horticulturist, gardener, horticulturist, beekeeper, zootehniķ, veterinārfeldšer, veterinary assistant, rural entrepreneur, businessman, horticulture, rural property managers, farmer, farmer with a specialization in Agronomy or gardening or forestry, or equine, agricultural machinery mechanic, technician, mechanic, mechanic, husbandman with specialization in rural tourism, or horse, or sylviculture, rural house hostess with specialization in rural tourism.
Or higher average (average special) education diploma in the following specialties: Agronomy, animal husbandry, beekeeping, agriculture mechanization, electrification, agriculture, veterinary hidromeliorācij, forestry, agricultural planning, agricultural economics, gardening.
In the agricultural sector for professional skills and competence supporting documents may be University (College), professional schools, technical schools, vocational schools, vocational agriculture, arodvidusskol, professional high school and other educational institutions issued diplomas or attestations and certificates recognised qualifications in the country in the following specialties: Agronomy, animal husbandry, beekeeping, agriculture mechanization, electrification of agriculture, hidromeliorācij, land-use planning, agriculture, forestry, veterinary, agricultural planning, accounting, Agriculture Economics, Bachelor of social sciences in economics, gardening with specializations, gardening, farming, agriculture, business, with a concentration in agriculture, husbandman, husbandman with specializations, the field House hostess, teach rural laborer (worker), rural workers (worker), mājamatniek, General engineer of the tractor driver (from 1992), the qualification level 1 agricultural employees (if the certificate of qualification issued up to March 1, 2004).
Professional skills and competence to testify after March 1, 2004, provided by the professional development certificate for training course "the basics" of agriculture or "organic farming".
In accordance with Cabinet of Ministers regulations on general provisions.
Under the Cabinet of Ministers regulations for agricultural service cooperatives the necessary documents for registration and recognition of that company.
II. Public funding of the type and magnitude 16. Field support service provides smooth these rules for public funding distribution between Field support regional agricultural authorities, and public distribution of funding is proportionate to the single area payment area declared that fixed on February 1, 2007.
17. Aid intensity determines the cost of each activity individually: 17.1. one applicant throughout the 2007-2013 period (hereinafter referred to as the programming period) the eligible costs up to 35 000 lats, related to investments in new equipment, technique, equipment, information technology and software purchase and installation, intended for the production of agricultural products (including packing) and general costs, 40% of the eligible costs;
17.2. the eligible costs of 35 000 lats, related to investments in new equipment, technique, equipment, information technology and software purchase and installation, intended for the production of agricultural products (including packing) and general cost-25%;
17.3. the eligible costs related to the investments in the lauksaimn construction of new structures of production of products for the construction, reconstruction and purchase of building materials and general costs-40%;
17.4. If one of the project includes the 4.1 and 4.2 of annex referred to activities, all eligible costs apply 40% aid intensity rate if at least 80% of the total eligible costs of the project are related to investments in this annex 4.2. activities referred to in subparagraph a. In other cases with this annex 4.2. the activity referred to in subparagraph related eligible costs apply 40% aid intensity rate, but with this annex 4.1. activity referred to related eligible costs and general costs to 25%.
18. the applicant who made the investment in less-favoured areas pursuant to paragraph 17 of this annex, the aid intensity increased by 5%. Support the applicant in implementing this annex 4.2. activity, referred to the project as a result of the implementation of the agricultural production structure situated in less-favoured areas. Support the applicant in implementing this annex 4.1. activity, referred to in less-favoured areas is at least 50% of the aid the previous year the single area payments for approved areas.
19. the programming period to one support applicants to the total amount of eligible costs for activities for the production of agricultural products not exceeding 421 000 lats.
20. the amount of the eligible costs activity increased to 1 400 000 lats, where applicant last year concluded the following criteria are met: 20.1. turnover from agricultural activities is at least 250 000 lats;
20.2. State compulsory social security contributions (employer's payment) per worker is at least $600 a year.
21. a recognised agricultural service cooperatives, which operate for at least three years before the application date of the project, the amount of eligible costs not exceeding 1 400 000 lats for activities.
III. Eligible and ineligible costs 22. Measure to the following categories of eligible costs, agricultural production: 22.1. new production of fixed assets (machinery, equipment and installations, t.sk. computer software) acquisition: 22.1.1. agricultural implements;
22.1.2. soil processing machinery and equipment, including rock harvesting techniques and equipment;
22.1.3. sowing technique and equipment;
22.1.4. harvesting techniques and equipment, including the forage harvesting and milling machinery and equipment;
22.1.5. volume, plantation care techniques and equipment, including fertilizer, plant protection equipment and techniques;
22.1.6. load lifting, handling and transportation of specialized techniques and equipment;
22.1.7. of primary agricultural production and storage techniques and equipment, including the cold technique and equipment, storage and refrigeration Chambers;
22.1.8. seeds and planting stock processing technique and equipment;
22.1.9. computerized production management and control technique and equipment (including software), including mobile and stationary weight;
22.1.10. machinery and equipment needed for holding animals, t.sk. farm and grazing land equipment, watering, feeding, and grooming of animal fixation technique and equipment;
22.1.11. farm mechanization technique and equipment, including manure storage facilities and the technique of mechanization;
22.1.12. milk milking and cooling techniques and equipment;
22.1.13. laboratory and quality control techniques and equipment;
22.1.14. maintenance and repair techniques and equipment for the station, including washing, disinfection technique and equipment;
22.1.15. energy equipment and appliances, including heating and ventilation techniques and equipment;
water supply and sewerage 22.1.16., sewage treatment equipment and technology;
22.1.17. watering technique and equipment;
22.1.18. greenhouse technique and equipment;
22.1.19. specialized engineering techniques and equipment needed in the project specific objectives;
22.1.20. other vehicles and equipment needed in the project specific objectives.
22.2. new construction, reconstruction costs, on the basis of contracts with third parties, responsible for carrying out the work, but not exceeding that referred to in paragraph 25 of the annex;
22.3. the purchase of building materials based on the accepted technical projects, presented in conjunction with the project application, or a simplified reconstruction based on support, drawn up by the applicant up to this annex, paragraph 25;
22.4. General costs, including architects, engineers and consultation fees, legal services, the technical-economic justification, patents and licences costs directly related to project preparation or implementation and does not exceed 8% of the costs referred to in this annex, and 22.1 22.2 22.3 in.
23. This annex 4.1. the activities referred to in case the eligible costs are also one-off costs associated with the installation of machinery and equipment, to ensure the normal operation.
24. Even if the applicant does not provide public funding for installation, it is to be installed and put into service according to the law on the installation and use procedures. Public funding of these facilities only receive after their commissioning and supporting documents of the Field support service.
25. This annex 4.2. activities referred to in the case is set for the maximum eligible costs corresponding to the types of buildings, from which the calculation of public funding (table 2).
table 2 maximum eligible costs public financing of new construction, the calculation of reconstruction, the simplified project structure reconstruction of main types, no PO box
The structure type unit of measure for the total new shipbuilding area, excluding VAT of the total reconstruction of the area compensated, without VAT
Simplified reconstruction of total floor area without VAT compensated 1.
Agricultural sheds (excluding the wall cladding, gates and Windows) Ls/m2 120 84 66 2.
Agricultural warehouse and storage Ls/m3 40 28 22 3.
Agricultural industry chillers Ls/m2 350 245 192 4.
Animal accommodation Ls/m2 280 196 154 5.
Greenhouse Ls/m2 5.1.
summer Ls/m2 70 49 38 5.2.
Winter Ls/m2 250 175 137 6.
Grain and seed primary shipbuilding Ls/m3 50 35 27 7.
Vegetables and fruit the primary shipbuilding Ls/m2 360 252 198 8.
Agricultural sheds, machinery and technical sites Ls/m2 150 105 82 26. Maximum eligible costs public financing statement includes all of the object's construction-related costs, including internal and external water pipes, internal and external sewerage, internal and external power supplies and ventilation and heating system, but does not include the cost of equipment.
27. If a project for new construction, reconstruction costs for the respective type of construction exceeds the maximum eligible costs of the project application will not be rejected, but the cost difference shall be borne by the tenderer in full support.
28. the construction plan is only Applicable to those positions and building materials that are directly linked to the achievement of the objective of the measure.
29. the following are considered eligible costs directly related to production costs, if their amount does not exceed 30% of the total eligible cost of construction: 29.1. Administrative space for new construction, reconstruction;
29.2. guarding and passes the room;
29.3. burglar alarm installation, including video surveillance systems;
29.4. the utility room if it is explained the functional use;
29.5. the staff lounge and other facilities;
29.6. regional planning, which includes the territory of asphalt paving or other covering the decking, lawn installation, external lighting and the construction of the fence.
30. public funding shall be paid only for goods that are purchased supports the applicant's property. When buying goods on the installment, they cost the public funding only when they have become a support applicant's property.
31. the measure is not such eligible costs: 31.1. bank interest payments, charges for financial transactions, foreign exchange commissions and losses due to currency fluctuations;
31.2. fines, penalties and costs of legal proceedings;
31.3. subcontracting, if they increase the cost of the project, but does not add the value of the project, as well as which pay is determined as a percentage of the total cost of the project;
19.5. the costs associated with the supply of any services or work for which there is no appropriate procurement procedures carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure;
31.5. the existing maintenance costs;
19.6. maintenance, spare parts and operating costs;
19.7. the remuneration of personnel;
19.8. General purpose vehicles;
19.8. the other costs that are not eligible under Council Regulation No 1698/2005 and Commission Regulation No 1974/2006.32. Costs that exceed the market price and the unfinished work to be considered eligible costs.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze Attachment 1-3 ZIP 702 kb
Search Translated Laws of Latvia