Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/159547
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 425 in Riga in 2007 (26 June. No 37 22) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 April 2003, regulations No. 226 "rules on the transport of dangerous goods by rail" Issued under the Railway Act, article 49 of the fourth draw 1. Cabinet of Ministers of 29 April 2003, regulations No. 226 "rules on the transport of dangerous goods by rail" (Latvian journal, 2003, 66 no; 2004, nr. 69) the following amendments: 1. Express (2) of the following : "2. the domestic rail transport following the Republic of Latvia of binding international agreements governing the transport of dangerous goods: 2.1 the Convention concerning international carriage by rail (COTIF) Appendix C" rules for the international carriage of dangerous goods by rail (RID) "the conditions of the annex (hereinafter referred to as the RID rules);
2.2. the agreement on international goods transport by rail (SMGS) 2. Add Kuma "dangerous goods transport regulations" conditions on the types and levels of shipments wagons (containers), transport of goods carrying the satellite, note ierakstāmaj additional tags and additional security measures for the transport of dangerous goods (hereinafter referred to as annex 2 to SMGS). ";
1.2. deletion of 6, 7 and 11;
1.3. make 18 the following: "6. For wagons and containers placed at the bottom in the RID provisions laid down in point in 188.8.131.52. hazard signs between the hazard symbol and the class number on a white rectangular base indicates the emergency card number (digits height 100 mm). If the car is the same color as the RID regulations hazard signs basis or plaque, bearing the hazard identification code (hereinafter referred to as the orange plate) and the United Nations (UN) number, the sender marks the 30 mm wide white band around fixed marks or orange plate edges. ";
1.4. deletion of 20, 21, 22, 28, 29, 31 and 32;
1.5. make 34, 35, 36 and 37 as follows: "34. the column" packing slip "consignor of cargo in addition to the rules specified in RID records enter the letters" O "and indicates the emergency card number in accordance with Annex 2 of SMGS. If the dangerous goods being transported to annex 2 of the SMGS emergency card is specified, the column "invoice dispatch cargo name" made "OH" and add the leash attached to mark the emergency card developed.
35. The packing slip in the box corresponding to the consignor of the dangerous goods entry for extra marks in accordance with Annex 2 of SMGS. The carrier shall record the same marks also the wagon page.
36. The marks of the wagon the minimum cover requirements of class 1 dangerous goods carrier companies established according to laws and regulations governing the movement of trains and shunting work. The packing slip to record additional mark carrier into line with public expectations on the railway infrastructure administration. The sender of the invoice box carrier concerned in certain grades.
37. sending empty uncleaned means of transport (packages, Kona tainer, wagons), the sender will insert the information in accordance with the RID regulations and accompanied by SMGS annex 2 additional marks. ";
1.6. to delete 38, 39, 40, 41 and 42;
1.7. replace paragraph 45, the words "the requirements laid down in this chapter" with the words "these rules laid down in chapter II and VI requirements";
1.8.49, 52, 53, 54, 55, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 73, 74, 80, 84, 93, 103, 104, 105., 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 and 111..;
1.9. to complement the informative reference to European Union directives with 7, 8 and 9 of the following paragraph: "7) a Commission of 13 September 2004, Directive 2004/89/EC adapting for the fifth time to technical progress Council Directive 96/49/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States with regard to the transport of dangerous goods by rail;
8) Commission on 9 December 2004, Directive 2004/110/EC, adapting to technical progress for the sixth time Council Directive 96/49/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States with regard to the transport of dangerous goods by rail;
9) Commission of 3 November 2006, Directive 2006/90/EC adapting for the seventh time to technical progress Council Directive 96/49/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States with regard to the transport of dangerous goods by rail. ";
1.10. to delete the provision.
2. the rules shall enter into force on 1 July 2007. Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia