Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/159545
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 423 in Riga in 2007 (26 June. No 37 13) local authorities, economic operators and the authorities of civil protection plan structure, the development and approval of the arrangements made in accordance with Civil Protection article 13 of the law the second part i. General questions 1. determines the local authorities, economic operators and the authorities of civil protection assistance plan structure, the development and approval of the agenda.
2. the provisions are not applicable to the objects that the civil protection plan shall be developed in accordance with the laws and regulations, establishing procedures to be carried out with dangerous chemicals and hazardous chemical products of industrial accidents related to risk assessment and risk reduction measures laid down.
II. The municipal civil protection planning framework 3. local (district and city of the Republic) the civil protection plan shall include the following: 3.1 the objective of the plan, objectives, and expected results;
3.2. local administrative territorial and economic characteristics: 3.2.1. administrative territorial division;
3.2.2. the geographical territory, hydrogeological, meteorologic and climatic characteristics;
3.2.3. number and density of population;
3.2.4. industrial and agricultural facilities, rail lines, major roads, oil and oil products pipelines, trunk gas pipelines, ports, airports, hydroelectric power and other civil protection system important objects;
3.3. the municipal territory of potential hazards (including with cross-border effects): 3.3.1. natural disasters;
3.3.2. the handling of disasters;
3.3.3. public disorder, acts of terrorism, armed conflicts;
3.3.4. epidemics, Epizooties, epifitotij;
3.4. the possible consequences of disasters;
3.5. the civil protection organisation in the municipality: 3.5.1. persons in charge of the municipal civil protection, their obligations;
3.5.2. the municipal civil protection Commission, the duties of the members of the Commission;
3.6. manage assigned resources in disaster: 3.6.1, the duties involved, the officers, the phone numbers, resources;
3.6.2. the civil protection formations to be mobilized in the administrative territory of the materials and technical support;
3.6.3. the State responsible custodians of material reserve in the State of nistratīv area, the warehouse, officers address, telephone numbers, nomenclature and quantity of resources;
3.7. the disaster management organization: 3.7.1. communications, messaging, information for the public;
3.7.2. evacuation of the population: 126.96.36.199. Assembly stations;
188.8.131.52. escape routes;
184.108.40.206. transport security;
220.127.116.11. the accounting; evacuated
18.104.22.168. temporary accommodation;
22.214.171.124. population evacuated social care, psychological and medical assistance;
126.96.36.199. population evacuated the property security;
188.8.131.52. cooperation with other authorities evacuated the population in distress;
3.7.3. the security with personal protective equipment, their issuance;
3.7.4. defences relevant administrative territory, their use;
3.7.5. iodine preventive security;
3.7.6. cultural property protection or evacuation;
3.7.7. public order, guarding of objects and protect duals;
3.7.8. population education civil protection;
3.7.9. pet protection;
3.7.10. emergency environmental pollution caused by limitation and reorganisation measures;
3.7.11. food and potable water (including from the artesian dziļur bum) supply disaster;
3.7.12. Security with energy (including electric generators) in the event of disruption of energy supply;
3.7.13. accidents resulting from hazardous waste and orphan hazardous waste storage, transfer or processing;
3.7.14. measures that persons, domestic animals and property from pollution ņojum cleaning (decontamination);
3.7.15. cooperation with other administrative area, country and other rescue services and the adjacent municipalities;
3.8. preventive, preparedness, response and relief emergency measures (annex 1);
3.9. the civil protection measures required in the examination of training.
4. the municipal civil protection plan shall be accompanied by the following: 4.1 district, a district of the city center, a card or cards (scale 1:10 000 or 1:25 000), which according to legend (annex 2): 4.1.1 hazard objects and elevated areas, which can affect the possible consequences;
4.1.2. flood endangered areas;
4.1.3. trunk gas, oil and oil products pipelines;
4.1.4. the areas with increased fire hazards (such as forests, swamps);
4.1.5. the artesian boreholes;
4.1.6. the State fire and rescue service's territorial structure, the location of the unit;
4.1.7. civil defence shelters;
4.1.8. alarm siren location;
4.1.9. the evacuation Assembly stations;
4.2. the disaster management authorities involved in the notification scheme;
4.3. the municipal civil protection communication scheme of members of the Commission;
4.4. the municipal civil protection Commission regulations and a decision on approval of the Statute;
4.5. increase hazard objects;
4.6. the cooperation documents (copies of) civil protection measures of the redundancy;
4.7. ārpusobjekt civil protection plans.
III. The operator's civil protection plan of object structure 5. Merchant object of civil protection plan shall include the following information: 5.1 plan objectives, tasks and expected results;
5.2. the operator object description: 5.2.1 name, legal address and location, registration number, commercial register or companies register;
5.2.2. the geographic location;
5.2.3. the surrounding meteorological, hydrological and climatic characteristics;
5.2.4. the operator object in the characteristics of buildings and premises, the performance characteristics;
5.2.5. the operator object structure;
5.2.6. working time, number of people's object (during and outside working time);
5.3. technological processes and equipment;
5.4. General civil engineering systems and equipment Description: 5.4.1. water supply (including fire fighting);
5.4.2. the sewage;
5.4.3. the electricity supply (including the supply of electric generators in the event of disturbance);
5.4.5. the ventilation;
5.4.6. the detention system;
5.5. the operator object internal threats, including dangerous equipment and maximum object to be produced, used, managed or stored quantities of hazardous substances;
5.6. the merchant in a possible crash scenario, the aftermath of the worst crash evaluation scenario with severe SMA detailed discussion and consequences for man and the environment, including impacts on the area outside the object;
5.7. information about the population, the adjacent object and the number of employees of the institutions, which can affect the emergency operator object;
5.8. disaster reduction and development emphasize restrictive measures in its economic operators restrict distribution facilities and equipment;
5.9. the operator object, the external threats and their implications;
5.10. the merchant providing the operation risks happened to MOS;
5.11. the civil protection organisation merchant object: 5.11.1. the persons responsible for civil protection in their duties;
5.11.2. disaster management created in the organizational structure, responsibilities of employees involved;
5.11.3. employee training in matters of civil protection and first aid;
5.12. the resources for managing disasters: 5.12.1. alert and notification system, communications security;
5.12.2. fire safety and fire engineering systems and equipment;
5.12.3. personal protective equipment and procedure;
5.12.4. the merchant site accessible first aid requires a list of the materials and their positions;
5.12.5. the civil protection defences;
5.12.6. civil defence units, their logistical support you;
5.12.7. the operator object, the fire service, the materials, technical support;
5.12.8. engineering, transport, tools, specialty clothing, material reserves or savings;
5.12.9. responsible storage of the traders national material reserves, their involvement;
5.12.10. in addition to the other institutions involved and the resources of economic operators;
5.13. disaster management organization: 5.13.1. Messaging, the merchant's site and employed directly threatened the surrounding area population information;
5.13.2. evacuation measures;
5.13.3. first and emergency medical care;
5.13.4. the maintenance of public order and property on the object's security;
5.13.5. measures that persons, domestic animals and property cleaning from pollution (decontamination);
5.13.6. cooperation with national fire and rescue service, emergency services, State and local authorities;
5.13.7. population education civil protection (when the population can influence the crash object);
5.14. preventive, preparedness, response and relief emergency measures (annex 3);
5.15. the planned activities and resource enlistment readiness test.
6. The operator object in civil protection plan: 6.1 is added to the map at least 1:10 000 scale, which indicates the location of the object;
6.2. Merchant Facility plan for the main engineering buildings, communications, emergency exits and escape routes, fire extinguishing equipment, alarm devices, fire-fighting water supply source, the storage of dangerous substances in tanks;
6.3. hazardous chemicals and chemical safety data sheets, if the chemicals and chemical products can be found in the operator's facility;
6.4. the notification scheme;
6.5. the plan of action in the event of fire;
6.6. the action plan for the substances of unknown origin or location of the subject;
6.7. the map that indicates the possible consequences in the crash outside the impact zone of the operator object;
6.8. the agreement or a copy of the contract, if the operator plans to manage disasters in addition to the involvement of other authorities or economic operators ' resources.
7. If the merchant's site may contain more than 50 people, but komer Santa object is increased danger object, the object's civil protection plan shall be developed to the extent that the said object to apply the provisions of paragraphs 5 and 6 above requirements, taking into account the structure of economic activity, as well as the potential internal and external threats.
IV. Authorities plan civil protection structure 8. Authorities of civil protection plan shall contain the following information: 8.1. the objective of the plan, objectives, and expected results;
8.2. the authorities short description: 8.2.1. name of the authority, as well as its ministries or other institutions, where name and address of the authority is located in subordination;
8.2.2. the geographic location;
8.2.3. the surrounding meteorological and hydrological conditions specification;
8.2.4. the performance characteristics;
8.2.5. the body structure;
8.2.6. working time, number of people;
8.3. a general engineering systems and equipment characteristics: 8.3.1. water supply (including fire fighting);
8.3.3. electricity (including electric generators for energy security: disorders);
8.3.6. the detention system;
8.4. the institutions internal threats, including dangerous equipment and the maximum quantities of hazardous substances, used, managed or stored;
8.5. the accident with hazardous substances the development options in the authority, an evaluation of their consequences;
8.6. hazardous substances restrictive measures the authority, release of dangerous substances and the restrictive furnishings;
8.7. the institutions external risks and their possible consequences;
8.8. the institutions work hazards;
8.9. the civil protection organisation institution: 8.9.1. person in charge of the civil protection authority, their obligations;
8.9.2. disaster management created in the organizational structure, responsibilities of employees involved;
8.9.3. employee training in civil protection matters;
8.10. the resources for managing disasters: 8.10.1. alarm and warning systems, communications security;
8.10.2. fire safety and fire engineering systems and equipment;
8.10.3. personal protective equipment and procedure;
8.10.4. civil protection defences;
8.10.5. the civil protection be mobilized militia, their logistical support;
8.10.6. transportation, special clothing, material reserves or savings;
8.10.7. institutions in charge of materials in storage reserves, it will pass the reeling;
8.10.8. in addition to the other institutions involved and the resources of economic operators;
8.11. disaster management: the warning 8.11.1.;
8.11.2. evacuation measures;
8.11.3. first and emergency medical care;
8.11.4. the maintenance of public order and security of property;
8.11.5. cooperation with national fire and rescue service, emergency services, State and local authorities;
8.12. preventive, preparedness, response and relief emergency measures (annex 3).
9. the civil protection authorities plan to add: 9.1. map scale of 1:10000, which shows the location of the authority;
9.2. the Authority's plan, which outlines the main engineering, communications, emergency exits and escape routes, fire extinguishing equipment, dish sm devices, fire-fighting water supply source, the storage of dangerous substances;
9.3. hazardous chemicals and chemical product descriptions if the chemicals and chemical products can be located;
9.4. the notification scheme;
9.5. the plan of action in the event of fire;
9.6. the action plan for the substances of unknown origin or location of the subject;
9.7. the agreement or a copy of the contract, if the institution intends to manage the disaster involve additional resources from other institutions or merchants.
10. If the institution can be in more than 50 people, but authority is not on the dangers of augstināt, civil protection authorities plan to develop to the extent that the authority to apply the provisions of articles 8 and 9 of the type referred to in paragraph 1, taking into account the institution's structure, functions, tasks and responsibilities, as well as the potential internal and external threats.
V. Civil defence plans and approval 11. Municipal civil protection plan in the development of the State fire and rescue service, the territorial Department, in cooperation with the relevant authorities, and confirmed by the municipal President.
12. Of the city civil protection plan may be combined with an appropriate district civil defence plan after consulting the State fire and rescue service. The joint plan approves the Council (Council) President.
13. The municipal civil protection plan drawn up in triplicate. One copy of the plan kept public fire and rescue services in the territorial unit, the other for the municipality, the third-the State fire and rescue service.
14. The merchant or the authorities of civil protection plan approved by the company, sole proprietor or Manager of the authority.
15. The operator object or the civil protection authorities plan to coordinate with the State fire and rescue service's territorial Department.
16. If more economic operators located in the same building, each developing civil protection plan, the operator's civil protection plan in addition to coordinate with the building owner. If this is not possible (for example, building owner staying abroad), plan coordinated with the building operator.
17. If several institutions located in the same building, each developing civil protection plan, the civil protection authorities plan further coordinated with the building owner (possessor). If this is not possible (for example, building owner (possessor) residing abroad), plan coordinated with the building operator.
18. the national security authorities, enforcement agencies, prisons, national security object important state object of civil protection plan shall be developed, validated and stored in accordance with the requirements of the laws governing the protection of State secrets.
19. the head of the Company, sole proprietor or Manager of the authority provide the subject or authority employees introduction to civil protection plan.
20. The operator object or body plan drawn up in two copies. One copy is kept at the merchant's site or institution, and the other upon request submitted to the State fire and rescue service's territorial Department.
21. Civil protection plan specifies each year, taking into account the local authorities or economic operators in the object changes, amendments to the regulations and other factors that may affect the fulfilment of the measures included in the plan.
Vi. Closing questions 22. Merchants and civil protection authorities plans to 2007. December 31, municipal civil protection plans until July 1, 2008.
23. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 July 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister i. Godmanis Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 July 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 26 June 2007, regulations no 423 Interior Minister i. Godmanis annex 2 Cabinet of 26 June 2007, regulations no 423 Interior Minister i. Godmanis annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 26 June 2007, regulations No 42 Interior Minister i. Godmanis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia