Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 24 January 2006 Of Regulation No 73 "regulations On The Application Of Open Project Competition" Cultural And Historical Heritage Of The Efficient Use Of Tourism Development "guidelines"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2006.gada 24.janvāra noteikumos Nr.73 "Noteikumi par atklāta projektu iesniegumu konkursa "Kultūras un vēstures mantojuma efektīva izmantošana tūrisma attīstībā" vadlīnijām"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/160029
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 463, Riga, July 3, 2007 (pr. No 38 9) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 24 January 2006 of Regulation No 73 "regulations on the application of open project competition" cultural and historical heritage of the efficient use of tourism development in the "guidelines" Issued under the management of the structural funds of the European Union article 16 of the law on the first part of paragraph 12 to make a Cabinet of 24 January 2006 no 73 "the terms of the rules on open submission contest project" my culture and history of the efficient use of our heritage tourism development "guidelines" (Latvian LTR brought , 2006, no. 26.) the following amendments: 1. Make the introductory part of paragraph 8 by the following: "8. the project applicant be eligible for co-financing by the structural funds of the European Union receive an open competition if: ' '.
2. Make the following introductory paragraph 9: "9. The European Union structural funds co-financing shall not be eligible if the project applicant or partner: ' '.
3. Make 11, 12 and 13 as follows: "11. One project applicant can receive co-financing by the structural funds of the European Union for not more than one project open competition.
12. the public tender for a project of the European Union, the maximum aid intensity of the structural funds is subject to the nāmaj cost is 75%.
13. the minimum bid the project allowed the European Union structural funds ' co-financing amounting to 50000 dollars, the maximum amount-1300000. Permissible co-financing by the structural funds of the European Union about the expense of the eligible cost of the project. "
4. Replace paragraph 24, the number and the word "Annex" to the number 10 and the word "" in annex 13. Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister j. Malcolm
Search Translated Laws of Latvia