Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 28 May 2002, The Regulation No 206 "rules For The Work That Is Prohibited To Employ Adolescents And Exceptions When Employment In These Occupations Is Permitted In Connection With Vocational Training Of Adolesc...
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 28.maija noteikumos Nr.206 "Noteikumi par darbiem, kuros aizliegts nodarbināt pusaudžus, un izņēmumi, kad nodarbināšana šajos darbos ir atļauta saistībā ar pusaudža profesionālo apmācību"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/161242
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 523, Riga, 31 July 2007 (for pr. No 14) 43 amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 May 2002, the Regulation No 206 "rules on work which is prohibited to employ adolescents and exceptions when employment in these occupations is permitted in connection with vocational training of adolescents ' Issued in accordance with article 37 of the labour law's fourth draw of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 June 2002 No 206" provisions of the rules on which the work of the banned Party, the groves and exceptions when employment in these occupations is allowed with the groves of the party training "(Latvian journal , 2002, no. 82.) the following amendments: 1. provisions supplementing with an informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 22 June 1994, Directive 94/33/EC on the protection of young people at work."
2. Put 1 point 6 of the annex by the following: "6. work directly related to weapons, their components, ammunition, explosives, blasting guards, pyrotechnic articles and self-protection or the public order and security of the Special Fund intended for production, testing, storage, use, trade and advertising."
3. Replace paragraph 7 of annex 1, the word "subversion" with the word "demolition".
4. Put 1. paragraph 13 of the annex by the following: ' 13. Work is directly related to the industrial ceramic production, if the work is used in lead-containing compounds, or glass. "
5. Express 1.22 the following: "22. work is directly linked to meat and meat products processing and canning, except when the boy is the specialty and qualification."
6. Delete paragraph 25 of annex 1.
7. Deletion of paragraph 27 of annex 1.
8. Express 1.34 as follows: "34. the gambling venues."
9. Put 1 point 40 of the annex by the following: "40. work in which the artist life and health directly threatened and angry, poisonous or aggressive animals."
10. Delete paragraph 43 of annex 1.
11. Express 1.49 as follows: "49. work, the pace of which is determined by machinery and involving payment of wages the chords."
12. To supplement annex 1 to 51 by the following: "51. work is directly related to alcoholic beverages and tobacco products manufacture, testing, storage, use, trade and advertising."
13. Express 2 and 1.5 of annex 1.6. subparagraph by the following: "1.5. noise level, which is standardized in the seven hours of daily exposure reference period exceed 80 dB;
1.6. the hand and arm vibration, which standardized the reference period of seven hours a day exposure over gives 2 m/s2; "
14. To supplement the annex to the bottom paragraph 1.7. by the following: "1.7. whole-body vibration, which standardised seven-hour day of the reference period the exposure exceeds 0.5 m/s2." Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister-Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia