Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/162607
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 566 in Riga in 2007 (august 21. No 46 32) procedures for grant, used and local mērķdotācij supervised infrastructure to organize and development 2008-2010 Issued pursuant to the law on regional development 14 (2) of article i. General questions 1. national regional development aid-mērķdotācij municipal investments (mērķdotācij) – award, use and monitoring arrangements.
2. the Mērķdotācij award is designed to encourage local government infrastructure and development, ensuring conditions for effective function of local government and the country's balanced development.
3. Mērķdotācij of funding granted for this purpose in accordance with the law on the State budget for the current year provides for regional development and local government Ministry's budget.
4. the State regional development agency (hereinafter Agency) provides mērķdotācij and evaluation of requests, as well as the allocation of mērķdotācij and their use.
II. conditions for granting Mērķdotācij 5. Mērķdotācij holder is a Municipal Council (the Council).
6. the Mērķdotācij award in 2006 or 2007 State budget in 03.00.00 "Mērķdotācij investment authorities ' local investment projects launched in the completion of the activity, which is allocated for the implementation of the full mērķdotācij (less than planned in the budget year concerned) or in the application of the project had planned to finance the continuation of the project mērķdotācij.
7. Mērķdotācij award: 7.1 educational institutions (pre-school and general education institutions, interest in education, special education institutions and boarding school, arts and music school, sports medicine, and area) or the restoration of infrastructure development;
7.2. cultural institutions (cultural House, the people's House, the open-air museum, library, estrāž, koncertzāļ) or the restoration of infrastructure development and heritage conservation of monuments;
7.3. the social care and social rehabilitation institutions (long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions, day care centres, crisis centres and group homes) and health authorities to restore the infrastructure or development;
7.4. water supply and sewage collection, treatment and disposal infrastructure of localities with fewer than 200 residents, as well as heating, road and street infrastructure renewal or development.
8. the Mērķdotācij contribute objects that are the property of the municipality or at the time of receipt of the mērķdotācij is leased (from other municipalities or public entities) for at least the next 20 years, if the municipal leases are fixed in the land.
9. local investment project activities you need to complete a 24 calendar months, but not longer than until 1 December 2010.
10. One of the municipalities of the investment project, the maximum amount in the current budget year is 2 million.
11. The Municipal Council (the Council) provides local government investment projects for co-financing under the municipal Territory Development Index (annex 1).
12. co-financing support optional local boarding school, municipal special boarding school, municipal sanatorium type boarding school and special pre-school educational institutions or for renewal of infrastructure development projects.
13. within the framework of the investment project of the municipality supports the following activities: 13.1. new build, if the 2006 or 2007 State budget programs 03.00.00 "Mērķdotācij investment authorities allocated funding or technical design development launched a new object construction;
13.2. the renovation of existing objects, reconstruction, restoration;
13.3. cosmetic repair of the premises;
13.4. the built-in furnishings and built-in furniture purchases and installation.
14. the eligible investment projects in the municipality considers the following costs: 14.1. funding from the mērķdotācij: 14.1.1. construction costs;
14.1.2. internal finishing of premises costs;
14.1.3. the technical project of construction of the built-in equipment purchase and installation costs;
14.2. the municipality of co-financing: 14.2.1 the construction costs;
14.2.2. the internal finishing of premises costs;
14.2.3. technical project of construction of the built-in equipment and built-in furniture purchase and installation costs;
14.2.4. other implementation of the project-related costs (excluding the provisions referred to in point 15).
15. Ineligible costs municipalities an investment project considers the following: 15.1. costs incurred before the law on the State budget for the current year of entry into force;
15.2. the costs for the project;
15.3. the costs associated with tack inventory and working capital acquisition;
15.4. the costs in excess of the prescribed in the amount of the eligible cost;
15.5. costs not justified by relevant source documents;
15.6. the costs financed from other programs;
15.7. interest payments on money transfers, payments, commissions, and similar payments;
15.8. fines, penalties and default interest, fines and litigation expenses;
15.9. real estate purchase or rental costs;
15.10. the costs relating to leasing and rental (leasing) transactions;
15.11. mission travel costs;
15.12. providing procurement costs;
15.13. municipal employee bonuses and gifts;
15.14. local administrative costs in the course of project implementation.
16. non-eligible costs shall be borne by the municipality from the municipality budget.
III. Local Government investment projects 17. submission of applications the Agency newspaper "journal", as well as agencies and regional development and local government Ministry's website on the internet advertised investment projects of local acceptance of the following time limits: 17.1. mērķdotācij from 2008. the financial resources of the year – up to 1 October 2007;
17.2. mērķdotācij from the 2009 financial means – until February 1 (project application period not less than two months);
17.3. mērķdotācij from the 2010 financial means – until February 1, 2009 (deadline for submission of tenders shall be no less than two months).
18. Municipal investment project applications rejected if they received after the application deadline.
19. The Municipal Council (the Council)-investment project – the applicant prepares a request for mērķdotācij to fill the municipal investment project application form (annex 2).
20. local investment project application (hereinafter application) consists of a completed project application form and the following documents attached: 20.1. the planning of the regions opinion on the conformity of the project planning of regional development priorities;
20.2. the Municipal Council (Council) decision on participation in the implementation of the project, guaranteeing the amount of co-financing;
20.3. certified and approved by civil construction expenditure, or a copy of the contract for the work on the project;
20.4. municipal property (object, in which the intended project activity) rights in the land register or identity document is a certified copy of the lease agreement, to confirm the right of municipalities to make a contribution;
20.5. the Municipal Council (Council) President's attestation (annex 3);
12.8. other documents that justify the municipalities included in the cost of the investment project.
21. in the application, the Agency shall submit personally or by sending it by registered mail, or electronic document designed to suit the circulation of electronic documents regulations regulatory requirements (in electronic form).
22. when submitting a project application (in person, by mail or electronic means): 22.1. distribution;
22.2. the project the applicant's full name and address;
22.3. the name of the project;
22.4. "demand for municipal mērķdotācij investment".
23. the project application submitted personally or by mail to one or more sealed and stamped envelopes or boxes in two copies-the original and the copy. The project application form indicate, respectively, the "original" or "copy".
24. If the application is not filed in electronic form, the application shall be accompanied by the original project application form electronic version on a floppy disk or CD.
IV. Municipal investment projects evaluation of the application and the granting of mērķdotācij 25. Proposals assessed: 25.1. appropriate administrative compliance evaluation criteria (annex 4);
25.2. the quality evaluation criteria and the specific evaluation criteria (annex 5).
26. the proposals under the Administration and quality evaluation criteria evaluate Agency.
27. project applications according to specific scoring criteria assessed valuation by the Commission.
28. evaluation the Commission shall include one representative of the regional development and local government Ministry, the Ministry of education and science, Ministry of welfare, the Ministry of transport, Ministry of culture, the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of health and the Ministry of the environment, as well as two representatives from the Agency.
29. the Commission approves the floor personāls Agency Director.
30. The Evaluation Commission led by a representative of the Agency. The work of the Commission may participate as observers in the planning region.
31. If the project application mērķdotācij from 2008. the financial resources of the information is inaccurate or does not match one of the assessment criteria, administrative project application of administrative conformity assessment shall specify in the following order: 31.1. two working days after the application of the conformity assessment work by mail and to the project the applicant specified fax number or electronic mail address sends a request for additional information to the municipality;
31.2. two working days following the dispatch of additional information request additional information requested by the municipality shall be submitted to the Agency in person, sending by mail or to the fax number specified by the agency or by sending to the official electronic mail address (in electronic form submitted project applications).
32. submission of information to the Agency at the end of the period of application of the project according to the criteria assessed administrative.
33. If the application submitted to the mērķdotācij for 2009 and 2010 respectively, from the 2009 and 2010 financial resources information is not accurate or does not match one of the assessment criteria, administrative project application of administrative conformity assessment clarifies as follows: 33.1. within five working days after the application of the conformity assessment work by mail and to the project the applicant specified fax number or electronic mail address sends a request for additional information to the municipality;
33.2. the municipality within 10 working days of the dispatch of the request for additional information requested additional information submitted to the Agency in person, sending by mail or to the fax number specified by the agency or by sending to the official electronic mail address (in electronic form submitted project applications).
34. The Agency for information on the expiry of the time limit for submission of tenders under the administrative criteria assessed.
35. the Agency shall prepare and submit to the Commission a report on the evaluation of the assessment of the application of the project according to the administrative criteria.
36. the Commission shall examine and give opinion on the rules referred to in paragraph 35 of the report.
37. on the basis of this provision, paragraph 36, evaluation of the Commission's opinion, the Agency shall adopt one of the following decisions: 37.1. compliance of the application of the project administrative evaluation criteria and progress evaluation the quality evaluation criteria and the specific evaluation criterion, if the application complies with all the administrative evaluation criteria;
37.2. the rejection of the application for the project if it does not meet any of the administrative evaluation criteria.
38. If the Agency acted on the proposal's non-compliance with the administrative evaluation criteria, so within 10 working days by post send a municipality justified refusal.
39. the Agency shall evaluate the proposal's compliance with quality evaluation criteria, draw up and submit to the Commission a report on the evaluation, the evaluation results.
40. The evaluation the Commission shall assess the application of the conformity of the project specific evaluation criteria and the basis of the assessment of each Member of the Commission assessment, gather ratings for each project.
41. After the Evaluation Commission proposals during the evaluation, the Agency shall be to carry out an individual project for the implementation of the application site.
42. the Commission according to the rules of annex 5 summarises the assessment of the quality and specific evaluation criterion for the number of points earned, ranked the applications according to the evaluation of projects resulting in the points and give the Agency a proposal for municipal investment projects priority list.
43. Financing of the municipal investment projects in priority order by assessing applications the number of points earned under this provision the funding referred to in paragraph 3.
44. on the basis of this provision, paragraph 42 of the proposal and in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 43, the Director of the Agency shall take a decision on the investment: 44.1. local support for the project;
44.2. the rejection of local investment projects.
45. the Agency shall, within 10 working days, inform the authorities of the decision taken and the evaluation of the project concerned the number of points awarded.
46. following these rules referred to in paragraph 44 of the decision, the Agency shall place the information about the results of the evaluation, the Agency's website on the internet, including each local government investment projects for the total number of points.
47. To request funding for 2008, regional development and local government Ministry until 1 November 2007 to submit to the Ministry of finance prepared the Agency assisted local government investment projects and local Government planned a long-term commitment.
48. To request that the 2009 and 2010 funds, regional development and local government Ministry is prepared by the Agency assisted local government investment projects and local Government planned long-term liabilities included in the regional development and local government Ministry's State budget request for the current year and 2008 to July 1, and July 1, 2009, submit to the Ministry of finance.
49. The Agency provides a separate account for each State that the law on the State budget for the current year to the approved municipal investment project.
50. The law on the State budget for the current year of the entry into force of the Agency mērķdotācij clearing the municipal Treasury in the account in accordance with Agency approved a financing plan for the budget year concerned: 50.1. the first local investment project of the year – in advance 50% of the project amount of mērķdotācij granted to the relevant budget year;
50.2. financing balance of authorities granted to investment projects amounts to mērķdotācij-budget year concerned within 10 working days of the project expenditure and receipt of documents supporting the project's eligible cost compliance checks.
V. utilization and mērķdotācij Mērķdotācij Frost monitoring 51. municipality used municipal investment projects for the current year to the mērķdotācij granted December 31, but in 2010, until 1 December 2010.
52. The municipality after the implementation of project activities of the investment is completed but not later than one month after the end of the financial year shall submit to the Agency a report on the implementation of the project (hereinafter report) (annex 6).
53. Local Government Council (Council) is responsible for the implementation of the project within the framework of the law and according to the project, as well as the reporting agency within the time limit.
54. All changes to the investment project specific objective relating to project activities, Municipal Council (Council) shall coordinate with the Agency.
55. the Agency shall examine the reports and to assess their compliance with the mentioned in the planned activities.
56. During project implementation agency, conduct random inspection project locations. The number of inspections shall not be less than five percent of the number of projects that have received mērķdotācij. The Agency has the right to become acquainted with accounting, financial and other documents relating to the payment of the investment project of the municipality and its implementation.
57. If that rule 55 and 56 above, the Agency checks reveal non-conformity with the use made of the financing granted by the Municipal Council (the Council) within two months of inconsistency.
58. the local authorities within the period of non-compliance found, the Municipal Council (the Council) a month in the mērķdotācij part of the repayment of unjustified expenditure account specified by the Agency in the country.
59. during the two months following the end of the financial year shall be submitted by the regional development agency and local government Ministry report about local investment projects implementation in the previous year.
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the September 5, 2007.
Annex 1: Cabinet-august 21, 2007, regulations No 566 municipal investment projects to be granted maximum aid intensity determination according to district, County or municipality development index for Area development index determined in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 March 2004, regulations No 124 "rules on the criteria the national budget to local governments and grant planning regional development agencies of the European Union structural funds co-financed projects" (1, 2, and table 3).
table 1 no PO box
Cities and counties, which comprise the urban area development index (interval) to the State budget (%) mērķdotācij municipal co-financing (%)
1. lower than-1.836 90 10 2.
on the interval from-to-1.101 1.836 80 20 3.
ranging from 1.100 to – 0.554 – 70 30 4.
on the interval from-0.553 up to 0.310 60 40 5.
higher than 50 50 2 0.310 no PO box
Parishes, as well as the counties, which contain only parishes ** area development index (interval)
public mērķdotācij () local government co-financing (%)
1. lower than-0.731 90 10 2.
on the interval from-0.731 up to-0.388 80 20 3.
on the interval from-to-0.387 0.098 70 30 4.
on the interval from-0.097 to 0.170 60 40 5.
higher than 50 50 0.170 table 3 no PO box
Districts of the territory's development index (interval) to the State budget (%) mērķdotācij municipal co-financing (%)
1. lower than-0.621 90 10 2.
on the interval from-0.621 up to-80 20 3 0.313.
on the interval from-to-0.312 0.013 70 30 4.
on the interval from-0.012 to 0.154 60 40 5.
higher than 0.154 50 50 notes.
1. Use mērķdotācij to log on if the District Council, which is composed of at least one city.
2. Use mērķdotācij to log on if the District Council, which consists solely of the parish.
3. Use mērķdotācij to log on if the District Council.
Regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg in annex 2 of the Cabinet august 21, 2007, regulations No 566 annex 3 Cabinet of 21 august 2007 regulations No 566 annex 4 Cabinet-august 21, 2007, regulations No 566 municipal investment project application administrative compliance evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria meets/does not meet/no yes not applicable 1.
The project application has been filed with the appropriate support in 1.1.
educational institutions (pre-school and general education institutions, interest in education, special education institutions and boarding school, arts and music school, sports medicine, and area) or infrastructure development 1.2.
cultural institutions (cultural House, the people's House, the open-air museum, library, estrāž, koncertzāļ) or infrastructure development and heritage conservation of the monument 1.3.
social care and social rehabilitation institutions (long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions, day care centres, crisis centres and group homes) and health authorities in the development of infrastructure renewal or 1.4.
water supply and sewage collection, treatment and disposal infrastructure of localities with fewer than 200 residents, as well as heating, road, street, or infrastructure development 2.
Project application form is fully completed and is filled into, it has discouraged correction 3.
Filed the original application and one copy of the draft application form attached electronic version of the application has been filed or the electronic form of a document that is formatted according to the circulation of electronic documents regulations regulatory requirements 4.
In the annex to the application project, add all the required accompanying documents: 4.1.
planning the region's opinion on the conformity of the project planning of regional development priorities 4.2.
Local Government Council (Council) decision on participation in the implementation of the project, ensuring the co-financing amount 4.3.
certified and approved by civil construction expenditure, or a copy of the contract for the project implementation work 4.4.
municipal property (object, in which the intended project activity) or identity document recorded in the land registry a copy of the lease agreement, certifying municipal rights to invest in immovable property concerned 4.5.
Local Government Council (the Council) President's certificate 5.
The total project implementation period is longer than 24 months 6.
The requested State funding for the project in the current budget year is not greater than 7 lats 2 million.
The project applicant is the Municipal Council (the Council), which submitted the application to a project in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6 of the 8.
Project application form signed and certified by the stamp of the municipal officials, which has the authority to sign, or the application signed with a secure electronic signature pursuant to the electronic movement of regulatory legislation requirements 9.
Local government project co-financing share calculated in accordance with paragraph 11 of these rules and arithmetic precision is regional development and Municipal Affairs Minister a. Štokenberg in annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 august 2007 regulations No 566 municipal investment project application to the quality evaluation criteria and the specific evaluation criterion (I). quality evaluation criteria no PO box
Criterion rating points (from-to) weight (%)
Rating (rating * weight/100 points) 1.
Project schedule information provided is clear and complementary and not contradictory to the 0-5 5 2.
The project budget includes expenditure is reasonable and corresponds to current market prices 0-5 3.
The application of project objective corresponds to national, regional and local development planning documents, 0 5 10 4.
Project challenges the immediacy and the degree of the problem after a 0-5 project implementation 5.
The funds invested in the construction of the object in relation to project costs required 20 6 0-5.
Under the project, the planned funding for the implementation of project activities will be completed 0-5 7.
The project has a multiplikatīv effect (impact on adjacent municipal areas), and it is a sustainable 25 8 0-5.
The project is important to society, addressed the social problems existing in the society. Its introduction will provide significant socio-economic benefits of the 0-5 II. Specific evaluation criteria no PO box
Criterion rating points (from-to) weight (%)
Rating (rating * weight/100 points) 1.
Relevance to the objectives of the project sector development priorities.
0-5 40 maximum amount of points 45 100 note.
If two or more projects have the same number of points, priority project, presented by the municipality with the lowest development index (corresponding to the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 March 2004, regulations No 124 "rules on the criteria the national budget to grant local authorities the European Union structural funds co-financed projects").
Regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg in annex 6 of the Cabinet august 21, 2007, regulations No 566
Search Translated Laws of Latvia