Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 24 May 2005, Regulations No 351 "provisions On General Nursing Staff And Supporting Documents Recognised By Applying A Special System For The Recognition Of Professional Qualifications"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 24.maija noteikumos Nr.351 "Noteikumi par vispārējās aprūpes māsas izglītību un profesionālo kvalifikāciju apliecinošiem dokumentiem, kurus atzīst, piemērojot speciālo profesionālās kvalifikācijas atzīšanas sistēmu"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/163164
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 613 in Riga in 2007 (on 11 September. No 50 11) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 24 May 2005, regulations No 351 "rules for general nursing staff and supporting documents recognised by applying a special system for the recognition of professional qualifications," Issued in accordance with the law "About the regulated professions and the recognition of professional qualifications" in article 36, paragraph 5, and article 54, the first paragraph to make Cabinet 24 May 2005 rules no 351 "rules for general nursing staff and supporting documents that recognises the application of the special system for the recognition of professional qualifications "(Latvian journal, 2005, 84 no) following Gro zījum: 1. To supplement the provisions under point 2.1.29 2.1.28. and. by the following:" in the Republic of Bulgaria-2.1.28. from 1 January 2007;
2.1.29. Republic of Romania-from 1 January 2007. "
2. Supplement with 2.2.29. and section in this version 2.2.30.: 2.2.29. "in the Republic of Bulgaria: сестра Медицинска;
2.2.30. Republic of Romania: asistent medical generalis. "
3. To supplement the provisions of paragraphs 10 and 11 by the following: "Before this provision 10 2.1.28. date referred to in the Republic of Bulgaria issued the qualification document for the sisters that gives the right to use a professional transaction sisters profession appropriate names and a certified education does not comply with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia the provisions laid down in the curriculum requirements for the nursing professional qualification, such as the system for the recognition of professional qualifications, if the sisters have qualifications attached to the national competent authority issued the document stating that the person to whom they are issued, has made the sisters the professional activity with full responsibility for patient care planning, organization and implementation, and it is not less than three years but not over the professional experience in the profession of nursing in the five years prior to the date of issue of this document. The recognition of professional qualifications of the special scheme shall not apply before 31 December 1999, in the Republic of Bulgaria in the wake of qualification provided documents certifying qualifications "Dresser" (фелдшер), and the winners of that qualification 2000 January 1 have taken the professional activities in the Republic of Bulgaria in accordance with the social insurance scheme.
11. before the provisions referred to in point 2.1.29. date the Republic of Romania issued the qualification document for the sisters that gives the right to use a professional transaction sisters profession appropriate names and a certified education does not comply with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia the provisions laid down in the curriculum requirements for the nursing professional qualification, such as the system for the recognition of professional qualifications, if nurses education and professional qualifications of the medical school (şcoală postliceală) issued the diploma of nursing education (Certificat de com petenţ-profesional de asistent medical general) and the Republic of Romania the competent authority issued the document certifying that the person is at least five years without a break seven years before the issue of the certificate of the day actually and legally worked in general nursing profession with full responsibility for patient care planning, organisation and implementation. "
4. Add to the informative reference to European Union directive to point 4 as follows: "4) Council on 20 November 2006, Directive 2006/100/EC adapting certain directives in the field of freedom of movement of persons, by reason of the accession of Bulgaria and Romania."
5. Supplement to annex 28 and 29 of the following paragraph: "28. the Republic of Bulgaria, the name issuing authority certificate Added Bachelor's diploma of higher education to the professional qualifications of nurses (Диплома за висше на образователно степен образование Бакалавър" с "квалификационна-професионална" Меди цинска квалификация сестра ") University (Университет)-29. the name of the Republic of Romania issuing authority certificate diploma Added for General Medical Assistant abbreviated higher education (Diplomă de absolvir de asistent medical to cu studii generalis superioar de scurtă durată) licensee's diploma of General Medical Assistant full (long) higher education (Diplomă de licenţă de asistent medical to cu studii generalis superioar lungă durată de) University (Universităţ)-"the Prime Minister's site-regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg of the Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia