Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/163986
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 647 2007 in Riga on 25 September (Mon. No 53) State agencies ' national Olympic sports methodical Centre "Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. Public Agency" National Olympic sports methodical Centre "(hereinafter referred to as the Agency) is the Minister of education and science under the supervision of the national regulatory authority. Minister of education and science implemented the Agency's monitoring of the Ministry of education and science.
2. the Agency is designed to provide the sports policy, provide methodological and organizational support to work with individual Olympic sports federations, their sample team members and candidates, educational institutions, sports coaches and sports specialists.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights agencies 3 function is to provide methodological and organizational support for the individual Olympic sports federations, their sample team members and candidates, sports specialists and trainers.
4. the Agency shall undertake the following tasks: 4.1 cooperation with the individual Olympic sports federations provide methodological and organizational support of sports educational institutions, sports clubs, sports federations and other sports coaching specialists;
4.2. provide methodological guidance and control in working with young athletes;
4.3. the Ministry of education and science provides for proposals for youth sport system development;
4.4. development of individual Olympic sports federations-team training programmes;
4.5 encourages interest in the sport, creating awareness of healthy lifestyle;
4.6. promote sports programs involved in the sports teacher continuing education opportunities;
4.7. establishes and maintains a system of computerisation in the sport.
5. the Agency shall have the following rights: 5.1. to request and receive from State and local government institutions, as well as the laws and regulations of the individuals within the Agency necessary for the performance of the functions of the information;
5.2. to provide paid services to the public (tour, workshop and other sport events);
5.3. receive donations and donations.
III. Agency governance 6. The Director shall be recruited and exempted from the Labour Minister of education and science.
7. the Director of the Agency can be alternates. Deputy Director of the Agency shall be engaged and released from work, as well as their powers and responsibilities determined by the Director of the Agency.
IV. Agency Advisory Board 8. To assess the sport sector's development prospects and support its continuous, high-quality and diversified development, education and Science Minister creates Advisory Board. The composition of the Board shall include State and local governments authorized, sport industry and non-governmental organizations authorized representatives.
9. the Advisory Board has the following tasks: promoting agency 9.1 development of effective implementation of the strategy;
9.2. to make recommendations to the Minister of education and science, to ensure the functioning of the Agency's compliance with the policy and strategy of sport;
9.3. promote coordinated action of the participating institutions, in order to implement its strategy.
10. the Advisory Council shall operate in accordance with the Minister of education and Science approved the Charter.
(V). the Agency's financial resources and assets 11. The Agency's financial resources in the national budget allocation from general revenue, revenue, foreign financial assistance, donations and gifts.
12. the Agency with its possession passed to the Act public law agency in article 16.
13. the law on the Agency's budget and financial management in the order with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and commitments. Prior authorization of the Minister of finance transactions that the documentation prepared by the Agency to coordinate with the Ministry of education and science.
Vi. Activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and the reporting arrangements 14. Agency official administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director. The Director of the Agency's decision may appeal to the Court.
15. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of education and science. The Ministry of education and science of the decision may be appealed in court.
16. the Agency's management in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Treaty and within the Ministry of education and science presented in the reports on the Agency's functions and the use of financial resources.
VII. final question 17. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 November 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž B Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 1 November 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia