Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/164152
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 652 2007 in Riga on 25 September (Mon. No 53 61) special educational institutions, general education special education class (Group) and boarding school funding arrangements made pursuant to the Education Act article 14, paragraph 17, and article 59 and the third paragraph of the General Education Act, article 4, paragraph 4 of rule 1 shall determine the order in which funded special education institutions (special boarding schools for children with physical and mental disabilities (hereinafter special boarding schools), special educational institutions type of boarding schools, sanatoriums and special school), boarding schools and general educational institutions of special education classes (groups).
2. grants from the State budget from the general revenue financed national specialty boarding school, sanatorium boarding school type public boarding school and living expenses, pay teachers and state compulsory social insurance contributions, as well as the costs of fixed capital formation.
3. The State budget mērķdotācij finance: 3.1 municipal special boarding school and sanitarium type boarding school, boarding school and special municipal preschool educational institutions, teachers ' living expenses and pay State social security payments;
3.2. local special schools and general educational institutions of special education class (Group) for the teacher pay and State social security payments.
4. national specialty boarding school, State sanatorium type boarding school, boarding school, local State special pre-school educational establishments, local specialty boarding school, the local sanatorium-type boarding school boarding school and municipal maintenance expenses are financed, expenses of keeping the (year) one boarding schools for trainees receiving internāt services (annex 1), applying the following coefficients: to boarding school and trainees 4.1 special pre-school educational institution, 1;
4.2. the special boarding school for learners-1.32;
4.3. the sanatorium boarding school type of learner-1.74;
4.4. If the learner acquire education program rules 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 in those institutions (excluding special pre-school educational institutions), but not receiving internāt services-0.85.5. State and local special boarding school, special educational institutions, boarding school, sanatorium boarding school, a type of special schools and general educational institutions of special education classes (groups) can be linked to the financing of legal persons, natural persons and local budget funds.
6. Funding for teacher pay and securing the State social around the mandatory contributions for the current budget year is determined on the basis of this provision of the authorities referred to in paragraph 1, the number of teaching of rates in the previous budget year on September 1.
7. the amount of the grant to the State budget from the general revenues of the State special boarding school, sanatorium boarding school type public boarding school and to cover the expenses for the maintenance of the current budget year shall be determined in accordance with the regulations laid down in these provisions, on the basis of the number of trainees in these institutions in the past šēj budget year on September 1.
8. State the extent of the mērķdotācij district (Republic city) municipal boarding school, special boarding school, sanatorium-type boarding school and preschool education institutions to cover the expenses for the maintenance of the current budget year is determined in accordance with the provisions of annex 1, on the basis of the number of trainees in these institutions in the previous budget year on September 1.
9. Expenses that are not related to the implementation of educational programmes (about nutrition and care, if we provide 24-hour trainees stay in boarding school), for State or local boarding school take children who are not orphans or without parental care of children, or left children from poor families, where the student class size reaches the maximum number shall be borne by the municipality (after student residence) or older.
10. Fee for this rule 9, paragraph services established according to actual expenditure during the previous school year, but not exceeding 185 lats a month (subject to the rules set out in annex 1 of the maintenance costs (per year) for one boarding schools, trainees receiving internāt services). Payments shall be made in accordance with the Treaty on the learner care boarding school (annex 2). Contract for one school year boarding school with a parent (guardian) or local (by student residence).
11. the provisions are to be implemented from the law on the State budget for the current year provided for this purpose funds.
12. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 November 2001, Regulation No 493 "special educational institutions, general education special education class (Group) and boarding school funding arrangements" (Latvian journal, 2001, no. 182).
13. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2008.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science b. Rivž Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 25 September 2007 the Regulation No. 652 of the maintenance costs (per year) for one boarding schools for trainees receiving internāt services no PO box
Maintenance expenses amount ($) 1.
Education employees (excluding teachers) reward 730.00 2.
Repair and maintenance services of the institutions 285.00 3.
Other services 230.00 4.
Travel and business travel to 4.00 5.
Teaching aids and materials 31.00 6.
Catering expenses 510.00 7.
Chemicals, drugs and other medical materials, their maintenance 14.00 8.
Other items, materials, energy and goods 133.00 9.
Books and journals 15.00 10.
Other maintenance expenses together 268.00 2220.00 185.00 per month, Minister of education and science Rivž B, annex 2 to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 September 2007 the Regulation No. 652, Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia