Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 2 March 2004, Regulations No 119 "rules On The Labelling Of Household Cepeškrāšņ And Distance Contracts, The Information To Be Included In The"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 2.marta noteikumos Nr.119 "Noteikumi par mājsaimniecības cepeškrāšņu marķēšanu un distances līgumā ietveramo informāciju"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/164595
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 692 in 2007 (9 October. No 57 30) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 March 2004, regulations No 119 "rules on the labelling of household cepeškrāšņ and distance contracts, the information to be included in the" Issued under the consumer protection law in the fourth part of article 10 and article 21, first paragraph make Cabinet 2 March 2004 No 119 "in the terms of provisions on the labelling of household cepeškrāšņ and distance contracts, the information to be included in" (Latvian journal, 2004, no. 36) the following amendments : 1. Replace the text, the words "harmonized standard" (the fold) with the words "applicable standards" (fold).
2. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. the Ministry of the economy shall cooperate with the respective standardization Technical Committee and recommends that the limited liability company" Latvian standards ", reliance standard. Limited liability company "Latvian standards" submit for publication in the newspaper "journal" implementation of those rules, the list of the applicable standards. "
3. Delete the words "in paragraph 12.9. in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 January 2002 regulations No 42" rules on the labelling of household, giving information on noise emissions in the environment ".
4. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 22 September 1992 Directive 92/75/EEC on household appliances, energy and other resources of the consumption by labelling and standard product information;
2) Commission 8 May 2002 Directive 2002/40/EC implementing Council Directive 92/75/EEC with regard to energy labelling of household electric ovens;
3) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 July 2005, the provisions of Directive 2005/32/EC establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-using products and amending Council Directive 92/42/EEC and European Parliament and Council Directive 96/57/EC and 2000/55/EC. '
5. Delete paragraph 1 of annex 1 of the labels (VIII) explanatory notes, the words "(in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 January 2002 regulations No 42" rules on the labelling of household, giving information on noise emissions in the environment ")." Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia