Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 20 June 2006 Regulations Nr. 487 "provisions On Civil Subsonic Jet Aircraft Operating Restrictions At Airports"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2006.gada 20.jūnija noteikumos Nr.487 "Noteikumi par civilo zemskaņas reaktīvo gaisa kuģu ekspluatācijas ierobežojumiem lidlaukos"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/164944
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 703 in Riga in 2007 (on 16 October. No 58) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 June 2006 regulations no 487 "rules for civil subsonic jet aircraft operating restrictions at" Issued in accordance with the law "on the air" 24.1 article to make the Cabinet of 20 June 2006 regulations no 487 "rules for civil subsonic jet aircraft operating restrictions at airports" (Latvian journal, 2006, 97. nr.) the following amendments: 1. Add to paragraph 2 by the words "seats" with the words "excluding sites for crew only ".
2. Express 4 by the following: "4. the Civil subsonic jet aeroplanes of air space of the Republic of Latvia may be used if their noise level complies with at least 7 December 1944 Convention on international civil aviation (hereinafter referred to as the Convention), annex 16 volume 1, Chapter 3, part II."
3. the introductory part of paragraph 5 be expressed and the bottom point 5.1 by the following: "5. the Civil Aviation Agency may permit the use of the air space of the Republic of Latvia of aeroplanes which do not comply with the provisions referred to in paragraph 4 If the requirements: 5.1 the plane used in the search and rescue operations and other emergency situations;".
4. Delete paragraph 5.3 and 5.5.
5. Supplement with 5.6 bottom point as follows: "the plane registered 5.6. Member State of the European Union Civil aircraft register, and this Member State has granted the relief operation of this aircraft."
6. Delete the 6, 7, 8 and 9.
7. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "the provisions included in the law arising from: 1) Council 4 December 1989 directive 89/629/EEC on the limitation of noise emission from civil subsonic jet aeroplanes;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 December 2006, Directive 2006/93/EC on the control of operation of aircraft covered by the Convention on international civil aviation Annex 16, Second Edition (1988), Chapter 3, volume 1, part II. "
8. the annex shall be deleted. Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia