Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/165035
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 709 in Riga in 2007 (on 16 October. No 58 2) provisions on the Latvian et seq of the LBN 261-07 "internal wiring of buildings construction" issued in accordance with article 2 of the law on construction of the fourth part 1. approve the Latvian et seq of the LBN 261-07 "building construction" internal wiring. 2. Construction of a validly submitted for acceptance until 2007 December 31 and technical solutions which correspond to the period of time applicable regulatory requirements, processing of documentation according to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 261-07 "the construction of the internal wiring of buildings ' requirements is not mandatory. 3. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2008. Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž B approved by the Cabinet of Ministers on 16 October 2007, regulations No 709 Latvian et seq of the LBN 261-07 "the construction of the buildings internal wiring" i. General questions 1 et seq of the guideline requires (up to 1 kV) for the design and construction to ensure human and environmental protection against electrical shocks, fire, explosions (explosion), burns and electric powered car an unexpected movement of the motor as well as to ensure the functioning of the guideline according to the intended purpose. Et seq does not include detailed technical requirements, which change the modification of technical progress.
2. the terms used in the et seq: 2.1. normal operating mode-working conditions for which the equipment or installation;
2.2. normal operating mode-working conditions, which are different from those for which the equipment or installation (for example, environmental conditions, voltage, mechanical or electrical load).
3. Et SEQ apply to: 3.1 AC power circuits with a nominal voltage up to 1000 V (included) or DC power circuits with a nominal voltage of up to 1500 g (inclusive);
3.2. the apparatus for internal wiring to outsiders chains, a voltage greater than 1000 V, and part of the structure of a power not exceeding 1000 V AC voltage supply; 3.3 wiring that does not fit into the device;
3.4. outside the buildings sited implementation;
3.5. fixed electronic communications, signalling and control circuits, excluding internal wiring of apparatus.
4. Et SEQ does not apply to: 4.1 rail and electric transport facilities (including rolling stock and signāliekārt);
4.2. the car (including the battery), electrical equipment, ships and aircraft;
4.3. appliances in mines, as well as mobile and fixed offshore platforms;
4.4. radiointerferenc damping of equipment (other than equipment, associated with the safety of the installations);
4.5. electrical shepherds (fences);
4.6. lightning protection of buildings.
5. the execution of et seq apply national standards requirements list by the advice of the Ministry of the economy limited liability company "Latvian standards" is published by the newspaper "Gazette" (hereinafter referred to as the applicable standards).
6. The implementation of the licence or controlled by the Government or local government bodies, the institutions concerned and this et seq requirements.
II. Implementation of the essential requirements 7. designed, assembled and tested the people article 8 of the law on construction in accordance with the procedure laid down in būvpraks of the certificate of receipt of the relevant activities.
8. The implementation of the design and construction of it, in order to ensure safe use and to avoid the risks of fire, explosions, people and pet health and life threatening shock, burns or other forms of risk.
9. Designing, implementation takes into account information on the available power supply: 9.1. power;
9.2. the power driving the type and number of nutritious in the grid system;
9.3 power failure protection measures used, the grounding system;
9.4. the electrical supply to the specific requirements of the company;
9.5. voltage and voltage deviation (this 1 et seq., annex tables 1 and 2);
9.6. the frequency and the frequency deviation;
9.7. maximum permissible power strength;
9.8. expected short circuit current;
9.9. the duration of the blackout.
10. Elektroapgaism, supply, management, alarm, electric communications and electronic check other electric circuits required number and type of fixed taking into account: 10.1. disposition of electrical loads;
10.2. the various chains expected loads;
10.3. the load variability of day and year;
10.4. the ambient conditions;
10.5. the requirements for the control, signalling, electronic communications and infor information society technologies;
10.6. various special conditions.
11. The design of the emergency power supply, identify: 11.1. emergency source of electrical supply feed chain;
11.2. sources of supply (type, characteristics);
11.3. the conditions to be complied with to exclude the incorrect voltage supply to various sources connected circuits.
12. Electrical equipment located: 12.1. should have enough space for the electrical equipment for initial setup and for later replacement of certain elements;
12.2. free access to electrical equipment operation, inspection, inspection, service and repair. The minimum distances of operating and servicing the routes determined in accordance with this annex 2 et seq.
13. Electrical equipment must be suitable for nursing network maximum stable voltage (effective value of AC voltage supply) and expected surges.
14. Electrical equipment must be such as to ensure the largest possible lasting power flowing into the machine during normal operation as well-a certain time-the power flowing to the plant during normal operation (for example, protection devices).
15. If the electrical characteristics are dependent on the frequency, electrical nominal frequency must correspond to the frequency, a potential chain.
16. Electrical characteristics of the power shall be such as to ensure the normal operation of its intended tasks, taking into account the capacity factor.
17. the level of fire protection of electrical equipment must be such as to withstand foreseeable mechanical and electrical load, as well as the environmental conditions that are specific to the place of installation (annex 3 of this et seq).
18. Electrical equipment that does not meet the following performance installation location environmental conditions, may be installed and used only if using adequate protection, ensuring normal operation of electrical equipment in accordance with the mounting and operation of the technical provisions.
19. Electrical equipment during normal operation (including switching operations) must not interfere with other electrical equipment or must not impair the power supply.
20. The power driving the cross-sectional area is chosen, taking into account: 20.1. Power Manager permissible maximum temperature (this et seq 4. table 1 of the annex);
20.2. the permissible voltage drop;
20.3. the expected load and other electro-mechanical load, the power manager can be exposed in the event of short circuits;
20.4. the maximum full resistance required to ensure zemesslēgum and short circuit protection.
21. Minimum cross-sectional area of conductors shall be determined in accordance with this annex 4 et seq 2. table. The cross-sectional area of the Zemētāj and aizsargvadītāj of the minimum cross-sectional area shall be determined in accordance with this annex 4 et seq tables 3 and 4.
22. to ensure that the system is more economical arrangements, can be applied to larger cross-sectional area than needed for security.
23. Wiring and construction methods depend on: 23.1. construction sites (such as space, building, area) forest fire and explosion;
23.2. izbūvēšan the walls or other parts of the construction characteristics;
23.3. human and pet access wiring;
14.6. the forthcoming elektromehāniskaj loads in the event of short circuits;
14.7. other stresses (e.g. mechanical, heat, open flame-related stress), which the wiring may be subjected to its construction or operation.
24. the classification and characteristics of Space by choosing the type of wiring and construction methods, determined according to annex 3 of the et seq.
25. Protection device characteristics are chosen based on their intended task, which can be a protection against: 25.1. pārstrāv (overload or short circuit current);
25.2. zemesslēgum power or surges;
25.3. voltage reduction or disappearance.
26. Protection devices must be activated when you reach a certain power, voltage and time values corresponding to the relevant characteristics of the chains and the degrees of danger.
27. According to the applicable standards specific requirements applicable to the implementation of the following locations: 27.1. premises with bath or shower;
27.2. swimming pools and other basins;
27.3. where a sauna heater;
27.4. construction sites;
27.5. agricultural and horticultural areas;
17.1. the spaces with the delimitation of the strāvvadoš;
17.2. residential caravans and stāvlaukumo;
17.3. exhibitions, shows and stalls;
17.3. outdoor lighting devices;
27.10. ceiling and floor heating systems;
27.11. fire and spradzienbīstam premises, buildings and areas.
28. Where people or property in the event of risks need immediate interruption of the power supply, set up easy, effectively and quickly driven off of the device.
29. the service, inspection, or repair the damage discovery expected to mute the device, which enables the implementation of the key chain or individual machine elements.
30. The implementation up to the implementation between the different buildings and electrical appliances not avoid mutually negative impact, taking into account their electromagnetic compatibility.
III. installation Guideline 31. every single electrical equipment used, the implementation must meet the relevant requirements of the applicable standard. If the individual installation applicable standards are not defined, this equipment is chosen, the implementation of the agreement between the customer and the installer.
32. in accordance with the electrical equipment used for protection against electric shock shall be classified in accordance with this annex 5 et seq.
33. Guideline used in the installation of suitable materials.
34. Installing electrical equipment, to achieve a secure contact (circuit elements electrically connected to a sufficiently small and stable transition resistance) connections between conductors, as well as between conductors and electrical equipment.
35. Installing the implementation may not impair the electrical parameters and cooling conditions provided for them.
36. People and pets from direct contact with spriegumaktīv to protect the parts of the installation by using one of the following methods: 36.1. prevent power flowing through the body of a human or pet;
36.2. limit the power flowing through the body of a human or pet to a value that is less than the allowable electrical shock value.
37. People and domestic animals protects against accidents arising from indirect contact (contact with the parts of the device that controls the power and, under normal conditions, not spriegumaktīv, but spriegumaktīv can become insulation damage, short circuit or other accident), using one of the following methods: 37.1. prevents damage to current flow through the human body or pets;
37.2. the limited damage to the current that flows through the body, up to a value that is less than the allowable electrical shock value (potential equalization);
37.3. the relevant applicable standards within the time automatically interrupted power supply, if there is a defect that can cause current to flow through the body, which is in contact with the exposed parts of the strāvvadoš, if the current value is equal to the permissible limit for electric shock value or more for it.
38. The implementation of the designed to prevent combustible material in fire risk or high temperature electric arc, as well as the outbreak of fire, explosions spradzienbīstam zones and burn risk to humans and pets. All electrical equipment that can cause high temperature or electrical arcs, protected or placed at a safe distance to prevent ignition of combustible materials option. If the electrical part of the detected temperature may cause injury to people, then this part of the protected or placed at a safe distance to prevent accidental contact with them.
39. A series away part of the available electrical temperature limit during normal operation may not exceed the 6 et seq. referred to in table 1 of the annex.
40. the man and the environment protected against accidents resulting from high temperatures or electromechanical loads caused by the spriegumaktīvo of pārstrāv conductors using one of the following methods: 24.9. automatically turns off the pārstrāv before it reaches dangerous values, taking into account the duration of the flowing pārstrāv;
40.2. the maximum limit for safe power pārstrāv to the value and duration of the flow.
41. Electrical parts that run power, and under normal circumstances is not spriegumaktīv, but which may damage the power (especially zemesslēgum's power and leakage currents) flowing, be able to drive this current does not reach a dangerously high temperature.
IV. Assembly work Guideline adoption 42. Guideline for the Assembly jobs adopt the Subscriber or distribution network pursuant to the owner of the project or the technical scheme, subject to the applicable regulations and standards that apply to the respective implementation.
43. The implementation of signed distribution in comparison with the project after and after had the system and power grid parameter checks. Electrical checks before their commissioning, and after significant changes, to ensure that work is carried out according to the respective et seq and the applicable standards.
44. the premises containing the implementation, acceptance of the service in accordance with the legislation. Acceptance report shall be accompanied by the following documents to the Protocol (if the work is made): 44.1. autoruzraudzīb order corrected technical design drawings and detailed drawings;
44.2. installed the equipment and materials used in the Passport assurance of conformity;
27.5. cover work for the acceptance of electroinstallation works;
27.6. certified opinions on the wire and cable for electrical resistance test, a full electrical resistance measurement loop "phase-zero", on the ground of the edge leakage check electrical resistance and for the links between the electrical resistance test zemētāj and sazemējam elements;
27.7. automatic adjustment installations and electrical circuit diagrams;
27.7. Description and use of the system safety instructions;
44.7. staff training protocols on system operation.
45. The implementation of prior to their adoption into service check the insulation resistance. Guideline for electrical insulation resistance the minimum value of this annex 6 et seq 2. table. Minister of education and science Rivž of annex 1 B of the Latvian et seq of LBN 261-07 "the construction of the internal wiring of buildings" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers on 16 October 2007, regulations No 709) Guideline of voltage class of Guideline 1 class under AC voltage supply rated voltage specified in table 1. AC voltage supply range (effective value) table 1 class directly in the ground system to land directly connected between phases of the system between phase and Earth between phases I U
Search Translated Laws of Latvia