Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 27 January 2004, The Regulation No 49 Of The "ministry Of Welfare Rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 27.janvāra noteikumos Nr.49 "Labklājības ministrijas nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/165710
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 724 in Riga in 2007 (30 October. No 61 11) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 January 2004, the Regulation No 49 of the "rules" of the Ministry of Welfare Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 16 of the equipment, the first paragraph to make the Cabinet of 27 January 2004, the Regulation No 49 of the "Charter of the Ministry of welfare" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 16; 2004, nr. 156), the amendments are as follows: 1. Replace the words "paragraph 5.1.2. vocational guidance system development" with the words "career development support the development of the system".
2. To replace the words "in paragraph 6.4. the responsibility of the existing State and public corporations in the (companies) that the Ministry has a national shareholders" with the words "and public corporation, in which the Ministry has a national shareholders".
3. Replace the words "in paragraph 9.4 held public company, National Corporation (the company) that the Ministry has a national shareholders" with the words "and public corporation, which is the State capital of shareholder".
4. Replace the words "in paragraph 9.7. and the Ministry held a public company managers" with the word "drivers".
5. Replace the title of chapter V, the word "company" with the words "public corporation".
6. Delete paragraph 24.2.
7. Delete paragraph 26, the words "non-profit organization". Prime Minister-Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia