Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 12 August 2003, Regulations No. 452 "housing Development Advisory Council Charter"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 12.augusta noteikumos Nr.452 "Mājokļu attīstības konsultatīvās padomes nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/166026
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 737 in Riga in 2007 on November 6 (Mon. No 62 3) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 12 august 2003, regulations No. 452 "Housing Development Advisory Council Charter" Issued under the State administration of machine article 13 of the law to make the Cabinet on 12 august 2003, regulations No. 452 "Housing Development Advisory Council Charter" (Latvian journal, 2003, 114 no) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "in paragraph 3.3, regional development and local government Ministry to" with the words "economic" three Minis.
2. Replace paragraph 4, the words "regional development and Municipal Affairs" with the word "economic".
3. Express the point 5 and 6 by the following: "5. The members of the Council at the first meeting of the Council of the members of the Council nominated by no less than two candidates for the Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Council candidates. The President of the Council and the Council shall elect a President, a Vice-President, the open vote. If, in the election, the President of the Council, votes of equal distribution, the candidates repeated nominations and voting. If, in the election of Deputy Chairman of the Council, the vote split on the casting vote of the President of the Council.
6. the Council the terms of Office of the Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson shall be two years. One and the same person can be elected President of the Council for no more than two consecutive terms of Office. "
4. Replace paragraph 9, the words "not less than once a month" with the words "not less frequently than once every three months."
5. Delete 13, 14, 18 and 19.
6. To express the following paragraph 21: ' 21. To prepare Council meetings escalated issues and draft documents, the members of the Council constitute a working group, to call upon the concerned professionals. "
7. Express 22 the following: "22. The secretariat of the Council shall perform the functions of the Ministry of economy. Pad the mess have the following functions to the Secretariat: 22.1. to ensure the technical work of the Council;
22.2. to ensure the Council's correspondence, filing and snapshot document circulation;
22.3. collect proposals for Council members Council agenda to include issues, as well as preparing draft documents to the Council meetings;
22.4. to prepare Council meetings agenda and send it to all the members of the Council, as well as insert in the economic Ministry's home page on the internet;
22.5. to ensure the Council is sitting, the meeting participants register;
22.6. to record the course of the Council's meetings;
14.1. to follow the implementation of the decision of the Council and regularly inform the Council;
22.8. within five working days after the meeting of the Council to prepare and electronically send the minutes of the proceedings of all the Council members;
14.2. to prepare the annual report on the work of the Council (report of the Ministry of the Economy home page on the internet). "
8. To supplement the provisions of paragraph 23 with the following: "23 to 2007 December 21, Minister of Economic Affairs approves the establishment of the new Council." Prime Minister a. Halloween ad interim Minister of economics-the Minister of Justice g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia