Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 28 June 2005 In Regulation No 473 "electronic Design, Design, Procedures For Storage And Movement Of National And Municipal Institutions And The Arrangements For The Electronic Circulation Of Documents Between ...
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 28.jūnija noteikumos Nr.473 "Elektronisko dokumentu izstrādāšanas, noformēšanas, glabāšanas un aprites kārtība valsts un pašvaldību iestādēs un kārtība, kādā notiek elektronisko dokumentu aprite starp valsts un pašval
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/166355
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 760 in Riga in 2007 (13 November. No 64 32) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 June 2005 in Regulation No 473 "electronic design, design, procedures for storage and movement of national and municipal institutions and the arrangements for the electronic circulation of documents between State and local authorities or between the latter and the natural and legal persons" Issued under the electronic Act, article 6 of the second part of the draw of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 June 2005 in Regulation No 473 "electronic document design by design, the order of the storage and movement of national and municipal institutions and the arrangements for the electronic circulation of documents between State and local authorities or between the latter and the natural and legal persons "(Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 102) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words in paragraph 5.1" other address "with the words" home address ".
2. Supplement with 6.7 points below as follows: "6.7. document number."
3. Supplement with 7.9 points below as follows: "7.9. document number."
4. Supplement with 10.5 points below as follows: "10.5. archived data-RAR, ZIP."
5. Make the following paragraph 11: "11. If the institution uses the file formats that are not mentioned in paragraph 10 of these rules, information about the authority indicates on their website on the internet or publicizing the other way. "
6. To supplement the provisions of subparagraph 14.5 14.4 and following: 14.4. "CD (CD-R or CD-RW) and DVD discs;
14.5. bus USB interface Flash memory device. "
7. Supplement with 16.1 points as follows: "16.1 the authority can determine the electronic mail message attached in total allowable size of not less than 10 megabytes of storage, information about giving your home page on the internet or by taking it public in another way." Prime Minister a. Halloween special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs i. Gudel»
Search Translated Laws of Latvia