Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 30 November 2004, The Regulation No 994 "central Statistical Administration Regulations"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 30.novembra noteikumos Nr.994 "Centrālās statistikas pārvaldes nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/166746
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 770 in Riga in 2007 (13 November. No 64 41) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 November 2004, the Regulation No 994 "Central Statistical administration regulations issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 16 of the equipment the first part done Cabinet 30 November 2004 the Regulation No 994" Central Statistical administration regulations "(Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 192) the following amendments: 1. Express 4.1. subparagraph by the following: ' 4.1. appropriate expertise and financial means, the Government implemented the national programme of statistical information;".
2. Express 4.6 and 4.7 of paragraph by the following: "4.6. establish and maintain international standards compliant unified economic information classification system;
4.7. to coordinate the questions about national institutions developed the national statistical report and questionnaire forms the content of the information required; ".
3. Express 4.10, 4.11 and 4.12 subparagraph by the following: "4.10. by agreement with the State bodies or private persons carried out statistical work, complemented with du which are not included in the national programme of statistical information;
4.11. According to competence and the management of financial resources in the development and use of new technological solutions for statistical data collection, processing and distribution;
4.12 improves and enhances the quality of the statistical services, advise the statistical information providers, and users of the country created a national statistical information system and methodology; ".
4. Express 4.15. subparagraph by the following: "4.15. provide proposals for legislative drafting and advice on other institutions prepared legislation and policy planning document projects;".
5. Supplement with 4.16, 4.17, 4.18, 4.19 and 4.20 subparagraph by the following: "4.16. carry out scientific research in the field of statistics through national and international projects and programs;
4.17. the forces studies (including regularly collect data, create and analyze database) industrial, construction, investment, agricultural, retail, service, labour market and other areas and be informed of the results of research by State authorities and international organizations, according to the joint harmonised European Union forces and the consumer survey programme;
4.18. in labour market development development scenarios and the medium-and long-term forecasts, as well as maintain and improve labour market analysis and forecasting tools for modeling;
4.19. performs scientific research in the area of the labour market and organizes examinations and surveys on labour market issues;
4.20. in other legislation in the field of statistics in certain features. "
6. Express 5.1. subparagraph by the following: "5.1. According to competence to cooperate with public authorities and private persons;".
7. Express 5.3. subparagraph by the following: "3.3. express opinions and proposals for the European Union and other international institutions to prepare the documents for projects in the field of statistics, as well as participate in the development of such a document;"
8. Express 5.5. subparagraph by the following: "5.5.-regulating the functioning of the public administration legislation in order to request and receive, free of charge from public authorities and private individuals the administration tasks required information;".
9. Supplement with 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8 of the subparagraph as follows: "on behalf of 5.6 to take private transactions that are required for the functioning of the Government;
5.7. to provide paid services fees regulations in the field of the provision of services specified in the order;
5.8. the creation of a working group within the competence of the regulatory issues and invite them to participate in a public institution officials and individuals. " Prime Minister a. Halloween ad interim Minister of economics-the Minister of Justice g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia