Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/167547
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 829 in 2007 (4 December. No 68 22. §) rules for the day, the Group House (apartment) and half-way houses and maintenance expenditure in accordance with the issued by the social services and social assistance article 13 of the law of the fourth, fifth and sixth, and the fourth paragraph of article 27.1. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. criteria for the daily Centre (for persons with mental disabilities) (hereinafter referred to as the day Center) creation and maintenance of detection as well as national co-financing and co-financing arrangements;
1.2. criteria for group homes (apartments) (for persons with mental disabilities) (hereinafter referred to as the Group apartment) and half-way houses (for persons with mental disabilities) (hereinafter referred to as the half-way house) creation and maintenance, as well as for the determination of national co-financing and co-financing arrangements;
1.3. the Group apartment and half-way house service;
1.4. a recipient of the service (hereinafter referred to as the customer) payments for half-way houses and group home services, the order in which the costs of the service of the State or local government, as well as the State budget co-funding with the group stays in an apartment related expenditure and its allocation.
2. the co-financing with the Center and group housing service to cover the costs related to the assigned service provider who is registered with the registry of social service providers according to the laws and regulations on social order in which the service provider is registered in the register of social services or excluded from it, has filed documents in these rules and comply with the criteria referred to in these provisions.
3. co-financing calculation the amount of social services Board (hereinafter called the Government), taking into account the average amount of the costs required to maintain one person in long-term social care institutions for persons with mental disabilities.
4. Administration by social service providers and the local switch three way contract for the co-financing of the State agreement on settlement.
5. Billing and reporting period is one month. Government settlement with social service providers is carried out by the review (1., 2., and annex 3). National co-financing on the part of the month, calculated in proportion to the actual number of days in the service.
6. the customer shall enter into an agreement with a social service center for the day, team flat or half-way house service. If the daily or half-way home client is legally incompetent, the contract signed on his behalf by his legal representative.
II. Criteria for the establishment of the Centre for the day and maintenance expenses as well as national co-financing and co-financing arrangements 7. for national co-financing for the daily Centre for the establishment and maintenance, are set for the following criteria: 7.1 the service provider is registered in a commercial register or is a local authority;
7.2. one of the provider's activity is the provision of social services;
7.3. local government co-financing day centre and maintenance;
7.4. is designed for day centre or service description according to the legislation, which lays down the requirements for the daily centre service providers;
7.5. the buildings or premises are suitable or applicable the day Center for the provision of the service;
7.6. the estimated number of the Centre's customers days of not less than 12 customers.
8. Social service provider under section 7 of these regulations that State co-financing the Administration submit the following documents: 8.1. request for national co-financing. The request shall indicate the registration number of the establishment;
8.2. a copy of the statutes or local authorities a copy of the Statute (the date of the creation of the Centre for the year);
8.3. the authorities proof of co-financing of the day Center for the establishment and maintenance;
8.4. the days of creation and activities of the Centre, if co-financing is requested for the establishment of the Centre for the day, or days of operation of the Centre, if co-financing is required daily maintenance of the Centre;
5.3. Description of buildings or spaces, renovation and repair them and day Centre equipment, if the day centre is created;
8.6. the day center services cost estimate and one client a day cost them;
8.7. the day centre staff posts list.
9. The Board shall examine the documents presented, evaluate social services provider compliance with this provision 7. criteria referred to in paragraph 1, the eligibility of expenditure and compliance with the daily operation of the Centre and within a month of submission of documents shall take a decision on the co-financing. If the Administration takes a decision on refusal to grant co-financing because those rules have not been respected, specify the grounds and procedure for contesting it.
10. the National Centre for the day participating in co-financing under the social services and social assistance article 13 of the law on the third and fourth part.
11. the establishment of the Centre for the day of the year is considered the year when the service provider is the first time the Administration has approached with a request for co-financing. Year calculation within a calendar year, starting from the day of conclusion of the contract.
12. it is the responsibility of the service provider immediately to report the changes associated with the provision of the services of the Centre.
III. Criteria for group housing and half-way houses and outfitting costs, as well as for the determination of national co-financing and co-financing arrangements 13. for national co-financing for group housing and half-way house, and for the equipment is subject to the following criteria: 8.1. the service provider is registered in a commercial register or is a local authority;
13.2. one of the provider's activity is the provision of social services to you;
13.3. local government co-financing group apartment or half-way house, fitting and maintenance;
13.4. the group is developed residential or half-way house, and a description of the provision of services according to the laws that govern the requirements for group residential or halfway house services;
13.5. building or space is appropriate or applicable Group apartment or half-way house service.
14. Social service provider in this rule referred to in paragraph 13 of the co-financing submitted to administration: 14.1. request for national co-financing. The request shall indicate the registration number of the establishment;
14.2. a copy of the statute or local authorities a copy of the Statute;
14.3. the authorities proof of co-financing group residential or halfway house and fitting;
14.4. the municipal social proof on the service provider's group housing service or local purchase decision on the financing of that service;
14.5. Group apartment or half-way house staff posts list.
15. The Board examined the documents presented and the reasonableness of the expenditure, calculated on the amount of national co-financing in accordance with the social services and social assistance article 13 of the law and the fifth month after the submission of the document shall take a decision on the co-financing. If the Administration takes a decision on refusal to grant co-financing because those rules have not been respected, specify the grounds and procedure for contesting it.
16. it is the responsibility of the service provider immediately to report the change group apartment or half-way house setting conditions.
IV. Group apartment and half-way house service volume 17. a group apartment is such a customer service volume: 17.1. housing;
17.2 the customer self-care skills and social skills adjustment;
17.3. customer cooperation the promotion of skills related to social and employment issues of national and local institutions;
17.4. the client's individual social rehabilitation plan development and implementation. Plans under the client previously received rehabilitation services programs that contain independent living and self-care skills and social skills training and development measures. The plan includes the client in addition to the individual or group;
17.5. the personal support of the job search and job skills;
10.9. other services required for the customer-support, advice, information, personal interests and rights advocacy.
18. A halfway house for the client, the following services are provided: 18.1. housing;
18.3. help your skills;
18.4. social rehabilitation service programs. The program contains measures relating to independent living and self-care skills (such as hygiene, preparing meals, clothing and footwear selection and care, and territories of cleaning up space, mobility, health and safety), job skills, social skills and development (such as exposure, budget planning, behavior, free time planning);
18.5. the client's individual social rehabilitation plan. Plans under the client previously received services and support. The plan includes the client in addition to the individual or group;
18.6. the rehabilitation plan execution monitoring and, if necessary, the correction;
11.6. customer assessment of skills and skills of rehabilitation programs during and after learning of learning;
12.8. personal support replenishment of existing job skills and new learning;
11.7. other services required for the customer-support, advice, information, personal interests and rights advocacy.
V. customer payments for half-way houses and group home services, the order in which the service costs from the State or local government, the State budget financing to stay in an apartment the Group cover expenditure and its allocation procedures 19. If a halfway house is a public social care departments of the Centre and services for persons with mental disabilities in the exercise of the transition to alternative services associated to the social rehabilitation programme, the costs of services to be covered from the State budget. The customer pays for the service, social services and social assistance law 13.1 the third subparagraph, in the light of article 29 of the law referred to in the second subparagraph.
20. The rules referred to in paragraph 19, the head of the institution during the month after half-way houses have been initiated service, inform the local social services or the Municipal Council (the Council), which has taken a decision on placing the customer long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions for persons with mental disabilities, for the preparation of client independent life.
21. Expenditure on housing services shall be borne by the group from a municipal budget. The State participates with the Group apartment financing expenditure in social services and social assistance article 13 of the law laid down in the fifth subparagraph.
22. the Group apartment is the responsibility of the customer to pay the service provider living space, kitchen and sharing a room rental fee as well as fees for services related to the use of the space (according to use).
23. for national co-financing, which is associated with the customer's stay in the apartment, a group of social service provider in addition to the law on social services and social assistance receipt order requirements, submit a copy of the contract administration concluded with the customer of the group housing service.
24. following these rules referred to in paragraph 23 of the administration of the receipt of documents within 10 working days of the decision of the national social services co-financed, for refusal to grant service, if these rules are not satisfied those requirements, or for the reception line social service and inform the customer in writing and social service of the decision taken. If the Administration takes a decision on the refusal to indicate the grounds for the decision, and the appeals procedures.
25. National co-financing for one client a day subsistence group apartment, calculated on the basis of the average cost in the amount needed for one person for the maintenance of the national long-term social care institution to persons with mental disabilities. National co-financing is calculated using the following formula: Vd = Vuz: Psk: 360 x 0.5 Md – which the expenses of maintenance by one person a day;
The expenditure personal Vuz maintenance;
PSK-number of persons who receive services budget programs 5.00 "public social services" sub 05.03 "care State social care and social rehabilitation institutions";
360 – the average stay of one person's number of days long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions during the year.
Expenses for the maintenance of the authority of the person (Vuz) is calculated using the following formula: a = + Vapģ + Vuz Vedic Vmed + Vhig + + + Vkom where Vadmin Vreh Vedic-expense personal nutrition (not including the canteen staff atal gojum);
Vapģ – expenditure on clothing, bedding, shoes;
Vmed – expenditure on medicines;
Vhig – expenditure on personal hygiene and grooming items;
Vadmin-maintenance expenses of administration;
Vreh-expenses of personal self-care skills and social rehab of the litācij process;
Vkom – expenditure on the functioning of the Authority (utilities pay you).
26. If a social service provider that persons with mental disabilities provide group residential or halfway house service, you receive the national co-funding of these services and the payment order is determined by the local government, which provides the service concerned.
VI. final question 27. Be declared unenforceable for Min three Cabinet of 12 December 2006, Regulation No 1006 "regulations on the State budget and its volume līdzfinan procedure to stay in the Group House (apartment), the financing of expenditure" (Latvian journal, 2006, nr. 204).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister i. Muzzle is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 8 December 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 4 December 2007 regulations no 829 Welfare Minister i. Muzzle 2. Annex Cabinet 4 December 2007 regulations no 829 Welfare Minister i. Muzzle attachment 3. Cabinet of Ministers of 4 December 2007 regulations no 829 Welfare Minister of the nose.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia