Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/168490
Updated 18.01.2008., Latvian Journal No 10 (3794) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 912 Riga 2007 December 18 (Mon. No 70 60) water supply, wastewater collection and treatment facility construction order Issued in accordance with article 6 of the law on construction of the first paragraph of point 4 i. General questions 1. determine the water supply, waste water collection and treatment facilities construction, if they fully or partially intended to build on the international financial institutions, the European Union or its Member States ' financial resources. Structures, constructed and adopted into law.
2. The terms used in the following terms: 2.1 water management structures, water-supply, sewage collection and treatment facilities, as well as technological equipment and technical equipment that provides or affect their operation;
2.2. water system-water management structures and tucionāl counselling needs that require water management services in a particular area, to ensure the development of the territory, the environment and economic interests;
2.3. technical feasibility study-water management system development efficiency evaluation of technical, economic, institutional and environmental protection point of view;
2.4. the applicant for the project – public or private entity that provides to public drinking water preparation and supply or wastewater collection and treatment services.
3. in order to ensure the implementation of these provisions, the Minister of the environment with the order creates water management structures construction project evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission), as well as confirms the Commission's Statute.
II. Feasibility of development 4. Environment the project the applicant shall file an application in the Ministry on the original intention of the project (annex 1).
5. the Commission shall assess the application and the information contained in the initial project conception and 20 working days after the submission of the registration written opinion. Opinion indicates the feasibility requirements for content, amount of detail, as well as further development of the project documentation. The Commission shall make recommendations on the feasibility and the content of detail, on the basis of this provision, point 7 and annex 2.
6. the applicant for a project developing a feasibility study, in the light of this provision of the type referred to in paragraph 7 and the Commission's recommendations on the basis of content and detail.
7. Feasibility study includes the following parts: assessment of the current situation 7.1:7.1.1 a description of the project area (including agglomeration boundaries and size (expressed in human equivalents), population, authorities and companies, specially protected natural areas, agglomerations affiliation River catchment area), as well as cartographic material;
7.1.2. water management system description: 126.96.36.199. from a technical point of view (including all centralized and decentralized water management characteristics of the system, the service level, all water management structures and to the condition, capacity and compliance services for water and wastewater, water loss and infiltration, system monitoring, system efficiency, as well as the system's reference to the material);
188.8.131.52. from an economic point of view (including the service consumer and the service provider's income and expenses for the last three years, payments for services, structure, tariff, service cost calculation, full cost recovery analysis, the service provider's financial background for the past three years, analysis of credit worthiness). If the applicant provides several types of services include only the information referred to in this paragraph on water management services;
184.108.40.206. from the institutional point of view (including the legal status of the service provider, the services provided (including septic sludge collection, rinsing of the network) and the area of operation of supply licenses and permits, the evaluation of the effectiveness of the Organization, membership, staff capacity);
220.127.116.11. from an environmental point of view (including water resources and their quality, drinking water quality, sewage pollution, effluent volume and quality, the sewage is discharged to the receiving ūdensobjekt quality, groundwater quality, the quality of sewage sludge and continued use, water management structures technical state of environmental impact, water system compliance with the requirements of the law);
7.1.3. the planned water management system capacity and service quality according to the construction and protection of the environment, regulatory requirements, regulations, as well as the requirements, expected time limits;
7.1.4. the construction or other activities in the territory of the restrictions relating to specially protected natural areas and cultural monuments, or other limits;
7.2. the long-term investment programme: 7.2.1. water management system for the development of alternative solutions and their comparison (including technical solutions for the calculation of costs, water system operating costs expected for at least a 30-year period, a comparison of the environmental benefits);
7.2.2. water management system development forecasts: 18.104.22.168. from a technical point of view (including the service request, the required capacity of the system to provide services throughout the territory according to the planning or development programme for the territory (if the municipality does not have valid planning), the chosen solution and technology match projected demand, project objectives and environmental requirements, the selected equipment and installations for compliance with technical requirements);
22.214.171.124. from an economic point of view (including the centralised or decentralised water supply and sewer system or individual solutions in the application of the rationale, the polluter-pays principle, the principle of recovery of the full costs for the implementation of the promotion measures);
126.96.36.199. from the institutional point of view (including the organisation of service optimization and service provider capacity building, including for the implementation of the project);
188.8.131.52. from an environmental point of view (including drinking water resource exploration, and the amount of pollution discharged into the environment, river basin management plans required for the implementation of activities, compliance with the principles of sustainable development, the use of sewage sludge in the options analysis, environmental quality assurance of decentralized water supply and sewerage or individual solutions);
7.2.3. the preferred long-term solution and the priority measures (technically, economically and environmentally better solution for long-term development, including building location, full cost estimates, priority setting);
7.3. priority investment programme: 7.3.1. in the draft water management structures, an assessment of the expected construction (including technologies, equipment, equipment for detailed technical description and justification of choice, the service contract description, detailed calculation of costs, the expected timetable for the implementation of the project, the benefits of the project (including the technical, environmental and economic benefits), graphic and cartographic material that represents the expected construction project);
7.3.2. environmental impact analysis (including positive and negative environmental impact analysis, calculation, reduction of pollution effects on especially protected natural areas, environmental impact assessment procedures, the project's contribution to environmental protection in the regulatory enactments regulating implementation of, compliance with environmental protection laws and regulatory requirements after the project, environmental monitoring, the security requirements);
7.3.3. investment efficiency of financial and economic analysis and financial plan (including expected receipts and expenditures of the population, the solvency analysis, loan repayment calculations, estimated the company's financial situation (taking into account the impact of the implementation of the project) the analysis, the polluter-pays principle, the application of sensitivity analysis, project financial plan developed under the project contract cash flow projections, financing plan by financial sources and years, State aid (including the funds of the European Union) about the reasons (if provided) the investment of financial resources, the allocation to the European Union Directive requirements);
7.3.4. the institutional measures implementation plan (including water management structures operation and service provisioning, project management, staff training needs, land ownership issues);
7.3.5. the conditions for creating the connection, if it is built or reconstructed in the water or sewer networks external;
7.4. project procurement strategy (including the civil design and evaluation of the works and the technical and economic comparison of the utility to support joint or individual civil design and works procurement organisation).
8. applicant's project designed and approved a feasibility study for the project, the applicant shall submit to the Ministry of the environment (on paper or electronically). If the applicant is not a municipality, for feasibility studies preparatory to the decision of the municipality added it. The decisions concerning the approval and coordination includes the project name, and the feasibility of developing the document name and date, priority investment programme in the financial perspective and the main components of the project description. The project applicant submits environmental Ministry that one copy of the feasibility (original) with all attachments: 8.1 in paper form to submit a feasibility study caurauklot, pages are numbered. If the feasibility study sent by post, on the filing date shall be deemed the postmark shows the date of dispatch;
8.2. electronically submitted a feasibility study under the electronic movement of documents regulatory laws. If the feasibility study is submitted electronically, at the time it is considered to be the moment when the feasibility study was sent by email or through the authorities held a special online form. If the feasibility study submitted to an electronic document, it must be designed to DOC, xls, PDF or JPG file format.
III. Feasibility evaluation 9. a feasibility study shall be assessed by the Commission in accordance with the procedure approved by the Minister of the environment. Feasibility assessment, the Commission may invite experts.
10. the Commission within 30 working days of the receipt of the feasibility to assess and accept or require adjustments to it. Assessing the feasibility study, the Commission shall take into account: 10.1 the planned construction of water management structures (the project activities and components) the merits;
10.2. the planned component physical volumes, their reduction potential;
10.3. the indicative cost of reasonableness;
10.4. the financial and economic analysis of the assumptions used and the validity of the results obtained;
10.5. project financing options, including the creditworthiness of the applicant of the project;
10.6. the merits of technical solutions;
10.7. the selected alternative and the validity of priorities;
10.8. the selected forms of contracts, if the technical-economic justification has been recognized as a useful joint civil design and works procurement organisation;
10.9. the priority investment programme.
11. The Commission shall, on the basis of the technical-economic justification of the information, make sure that the financial sustainability of the project. The project is financially sustainable, if: the applicant's project revenue 11.1 Palace childhood bear operating costs;
11.2. the project cash flow forecast is positive throughout the period;
11.3. public service tariffs, through the implementation of the priority investment programme, has adequate public service users.
12. the Commission shall assess whether the priority investment programme activities included in the costs are reasonable and justified and or technical-economic justification includes clear assumptions for cost calculation.
13. The Commission is requested to amend the technical-economic justification of the project, the applicant after the corrections again submitted a feasibility study of the Environment Ministry. The Commission's feasibility review is carried out in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
14. If the technical-economic justification has shown that it is appropriate to hold a joint civil design and construction, the Commission accepted procurement feasibility study is the Foundation for such a purchase.
15. the Commission accepted a feasibility study is the basis of development projects. For planning and architectural task, the applicant submitted to the Commission of a municipality in būvvald accepted a feasibility study.
16. the Development Projects under the Commission accepted the technical economic basis. Designing projects, may not change the technical-economic justification of the object specified in the site and technical solutions, except where the construction of the proposed solutions are cost-effective, technically justified and provides the same results as a technical-economic justification of the above.
17. the technical-economic justification of the processed (specifying and supplementing the section affected by the changes) and submitted to the Commission for evaluation and the Commission accept applications in the following cases: 17.1. If you change the priority investment programme and the financial amount changes exceeds 20% of the total cost of the project;
17.2. If you change the priority investment programme planned in physical quantities (e.g., pipeline route length, izbūvējam power equipment) and changes by more than 5% (in money terms) from a technical-economic justification of priority accepted investment program works.
18. the Commission for the period of validity of acceptance shall be two years. The applicant for the project within six months after receipt and acceptance by the Commission every six months to accept the end of the period of validity of the Commission provided information on the implementation of the project, including 17.1. these rules and conditions referred to in paragraph 17.2.
IV. Closing questions 19. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 15 February 2005, Regulation No 129 ' water supply, waste water collection and treatment facilities construction procedures "(Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 30).
20. the technical-economic justification, which developed and submitted to the Ministry of the environment up to the date of entry into force of the provisions should not necessarily be supplemented or clarified, according to these rules, a feasibility study for the development of the requirements.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 December 2007.
The Ministry of environment filed version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2007 the Regulation No 912 application for initial project plan (project applicant's name, address, VAT registration data, telephone and fax number) 1. Information on the project project name 1.1 1.2 1.3 the aim of the project project implementation period 1.4. Description of the situation in the area where you intend to implement the project. Project justification 1.5. required for the implementation of the project activities and the expected components Description 1.6. Project description applicant (legal status, structure and institutional capacity in the field of water management) 1.7. Project total cost of planned and projected sources of finance, LVL 1.8. information about local or area in which the project will be implemented, or that the municipality 1.8.1 administrative territory of the planned construction, is in force, the territory planning 1.8.2. Or under planning is developed a detailed (if there is a then explain when and for what period of time this documentation was developed and accepted; specify the applicable terms and conditions on which the adopted specific planning documents) or project idea 1.8.3. match: a) the local government development programme for the territory;
b) local government planning, if any has been designed Or built 1.8.4. municipal areas involved in the project or short-term (priority) investment program (if it is, then explain when and for what period of time this documentation was developed and accepted) 1.8.5 Or has developed a) municipalities long term investment program;
(b) the areas involved in the project) a long-term investment program (if it is, then explain when and for what period of time this documentation was developed and accepted) or project idea 1.8.6 correspond to municipalities or areas involved in the project: (a) short-term (priority)) program b) long term investment program has been drawn up Or 1.9. feasibility study (If Yes, indicate the date it was approved by the decision of the municipality (or municipalities agreed with the decision to If the applicant is not a Government project))?
1.10. is carried out an environmental impact assessment or preliminary assessment of impacts? (If Yes, specify date and number of the decision)
2. General data 2.1. Local Government: (a)) total population (b)) involved in the project number of the population of the municipality: (a) 2.2) total area (km2) (b)) the project area (km2) 2.3. uses of the territory's compliance with local government planning and a detailed, if any developed 2.4. Regional development and local government Ministry established the municipal territory development index 2.5. Land ownership legal status the project the applicant's authorized representative (job title , signature and transcript and signature date) of the application properties "position, signature and transcript and signature date" does not fill in, if the electronic document was made according to the design of the electronic documents regulations requirements.
Minister for the environment r. vējonis Environment Ministry submitted version of annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2007 the Regulation No 912 standard indicators of feasibility for the development of the project area I, which provided for the construction of water management structures 1. Description 1.1. district area (s) that includes the project area 1.2. administrative center name 1.3. local or area (km2) municipality or territory 1.4 adjacent administrative area (the name of) the most significant roads 1.5 1.6. important engineering communications 1.7. building into perspective terrain characteristics 1.9 1.8. natural and artificial water bodies.-1.10. catchment area names 1.11. ecosystem (biodiversity and its role in this area)
1.12. in protected natural areas and European interest in protected areas (Natura 2000) and their relation to water management infrastructure 1.13. different meanings in the protection zone and its relation with water management infrastructure 1.14 planning in the territories (authorized) planned use, territory as defined in 1.15 aprobežojum. other indicators, if needed 2. Population and social structure in the project area indicators actual data forecast 20. ...
20.2.1. population together, t.sk.
2.1.1. workers (working age) 2.1.2. unemployed minors 2.1.3 2.1.4 2.2. number of pensioners households together 2.3. average household per capita income (in LCY) 2.4 other indicators, if needed 3. characteristics of authorities and economic operators in the project area authorities, the merchant name and line of action employment service providing water, sewage, consumption (m3) consumption (m3) if not, specify to which year planned to provide water supply sewerage services 4. service provider water management water management sector, the characteristics of the employees working in the education workers full-time part-time partial highest average basic water supply
sewage water sewage number of employees 5. Necessary measures for water service provider providing institutional capacity 5.1. commercial companies (or merging with the adjacent municipal companies, creating a joint water management company) 5.2 water sector management and divestiture of the financial statements of the other utility sectors of the farm management and accounting 5.3 (for example, finance, water consumption, energy) computerization 5.4. strategic development plan (if not, state the year before which planned to develop) 5.5 value added tax accounting procedure 5.6. personnel optimization staff training 5.7 5.8. other indicators 6. If necessary, in the last three years, currently feasible and implemented the planned water management investment projects project title and the purpose of the project total funding (LVL) financial sources and their financing (in LCY) in the period of the project implementation and _____ to ____ year 7. Municipal development planning documents of the planning document name document status of Any Planning period developed the measures planned in the development of water management water management system characteristics II. 8. Water Management service organization localities a locality name in the consumption of drinking water … .. year (m3) on the number of connections in relation to population drain connection number relative to the population, water supply Network, water supply (km) in length, drainage Network (km) water supply system in Kanaliz information system for water (for each urban area) 9. Oh Oh profile of 9.1 aka bore the year the well depth (m) quantity of water allowed the extraction of specific debit (l/s) functional role of nature protection zone m3/m3/year dnn 9.2. Oh action aka pumped out water (m3) pump pump make yields (l/s) energy consumption (kWh/year) physical depreciation (%)
10. drinking water preparation equipment 10.1. Specifications machine type and mark construction year capacity (l/s) physical depreciation (%)
The condition of the actual situation in the building design process and equipment 10.2; other indicators 10.2.1. mechanical water preparation 10.2.2. chemical water conditioning 10.2.3. biological water preparation 10.2.4. water preparation plant equipment filters 10.2.4.2.10.2.4.1. compressors 10.2.4.3. aerators filter rinsing 10.2.4.4. the system. water meter 10.2.4.6 10.2.4.5. rinse water reservoir for flushing pumps 10.2.4.7.10.2.4.8. pumps chemical reagents are 10.2.4.9.10.2.4.10. other equipment 10.2.5. potable water preparation equipment territory characterised 10.2.5.1. driveways 10.2.5.2. regional planning the territory perimeter and 10.2.5.3. lighting 10.2.6. status and evaluation of operation 11. Water storage tanks (water towers , shower, reservoirs) water tank/type year of Construction capacity (m3), height (m) of the tank the tank material physical depreciation (%)
12. the water supply network in 12.1. Characteristics, and the characteristics of the water supply system 12.1.1. construction years 12.1.2. pressure (atmospheric) 12.1.3 sacilpojum performance (yes/no) 12.1.4. registered number of accidents per year water loss year 12.1.5. (m3) 12.2. Pipelines for the pipeline length of pipeline material together (m) t.sk. After the pipeline diameter (mm) 20 25 ...
60 80 100 120 140 ...
12.2.1. M. 1-ductile ķet 12.2.2. M. in 2-black steel 12.2.3. PVC-poly vinyl chloride 12.2.4. PE-polyethylene 12.2.5. asbestos 12.2.6. ceramic 12.2.7. others 13. reserve of water fire-fighting needs, characteristics of building objects (Group of buildings), natural surface water tank, artificial surface water tank fire hydrants (number) name and distance to building objects (m) 14. drinking water quality analysis date and place iron (mg/l) manganese (mg/l) water turbidity Other impurities 14.1 14.1.1. Wells (Oh no and title) 14.1.2. (Oh no and title) 14.2. the preparation (date) 14.3. at the consumer (at the home of the Rams) (date) 14.4. at the project implementation at the consumer regulatory requirements acceptable to the consumer without substantial change to the sewage system (for each urban area) 15.15.1. Sewerage network and the characteristics of the sewage system of the type 15.1.1. (shared, joint (rain and household)) 15.1.2. sewage system construction years 15.1.3. registered number of accidents a year in the quantity of waste water a year 15.1.4. at the inlet wastewater treatment plant (m3) 15.1.5. rainwater infiltration of the year at the inlet of the wastewater treatment plant (m3) 15.2. Pipelines for the pipeline material
Total length of pipelines (m) t.sk. After the pipeline diameter (mm) 50 100 150 200 250 300......... "
15.2.1. Gravity networks 184.108.40.206. M. 1-back bag in the ķet. M. 2-220.127.116.11 black steel 18.104.22.168. PVC-poly vinyl chloride 22.214.171.124. PE-poly ethylene 126.96.36.199. asbestos 188.8.131.52. pottery 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11 reinforced concrete Spiedvad in other 18.104.22.168.15.2.2. M. 1-back bag is ķet M 2-22.214.171.124., black steels 126.96.36.199. PVC-poly vinyl chloride 188.8.131.52. PE-poly ethylene 184.108.40.206. asbestos 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168. ceramic reinforced concrete 22.214.171.124. other materials 16. Sewerage pumping station characteristics pump station/pump brands construction year number of sewage Pump volume meter (yes/no) effluent volume (m3/year) the pump capacity (l/s) electric energy consumption (kWh/year)
17. Sewage treatment plants characterization equipment 17.1. types and mark construction year maximum capacity (m3/dnn) physical depreciation (%)
The condition of the crew building the actual design condition 17.2 17.2.1. design of indicators of the capacity of the average daily flow (m3/dnn) 17.2.2. the biological design capacity (human equivalent) 17.2.3. real, which ended up in the sewage treatment plant in the previous year (m3) 17.3. Process and equipment description, other indicators 17.3.1. mechanical sewage treatment in the UK with the bars 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. mixer a 17.3.2. biological waste water treatment pumping station 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11. sand catcher aerotank of 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124. the mixer release 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. recirculation of sludge tanks, sludge 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11. biodīķ processing and mud fields 17.3.3. 18.104.22.168. the crew building the control panel flow meters 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199.. laboratory equipment 17.3.4. sewage treatment plant equipment 188.8.131.52. pumps. compressors 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11. aerators 18.104.22.168. sludge treatment facilities. mixer 17.3.5 22.214.171.124. sewage treatment plant territory characterised 126.96.36.199. driveways 188.8.131.52. regional planning the territory perimeter and 184.108.40.206. lighting 17.3.6. status and assessment of performance management of sludge 18 18.1. processing technology of sludge solution 18.2. sludge storage volume (m3) of toxic substances to 18.3 (yes/no) 18.4 average quantity of produced sludge solids (tons) per year accrued and 18.5. treated sludge deposit or use technological solutions 19. Waste water treatment quality, location and date of the analysis of the quantity of contaminants in the effluent (mg/l) BSP52 ĶSP3 Pkop4 Nkop5 19.1 SV1 before sewage treatment plants (date) 19.2. waste water treatment plants (date) 19.3. Administration of regional environmental requirements. the project 19.4 19.5. normative requirements notes: 1 SV-suspended 2 Bod5-biological oxygen demand COD-3 chemical oxygen consumption 4-total phosphorus Pkop Nkop-5 total nitrogen III. Long-term investment program 20. Alternative technical solutions comparison comparison criteria the first alternative (for example, the renovation of the existing facilities) the second alternative (such as new equipment installation (or construction)) 20.1. Water supply project of 20.1.1. implementation costs total (LCY) 220.127.116.11. equipment costs 18.104.22.168. Assembly and delivery costs. Design 20.1.2 22.214.171.124. operating cost ($/year) 126.96.36.199. labour costs 188.8.131.52. cost of electricity 184.108.40.206. reagents 220.127.116.11. materials and maintenance supplies and installation 20.1.3. duration (months) 20.1.4. equipment functioning duration (years) 20.1.5. alternative specialty 20.1.6. alternatives to the weak side 20.2. sewage system 20.2.1. the project total cost (in dollars) 18.104.22.168. equipment costs 22.214.171.124. Assembly and delivery costs. Design 20.2.2 126.96.36.199. operating cost ($/year) 188.8.131.52. labour costs 184.108.40.206. cost of electricity 220.127.116.11. reagents 18.104.22.168. materials and maintenance 20.2.3. delivery and installation period (months) 20.2.4. equipment functional duration (years) 20.2.5. alternative specialty 20.2.6. alternatives to the weak side 21. long-term investment program (depending on the project in detail the planned measures) no PO box
Measure (investment project component) description of Measures quantitative objectives Planned cost (in dollars) planned implementation 21.1. Investment project for AAA in a built-up area (example) 21.1.1.
the location of the organizing and installing new boreholes, the old artesian wells tamponēšan, defences 21.1.2.
water supply system expansion construction of new networks and new connection in 21.1.3.
continuous water supply and efficient use of water in the water supply network, the construction of the replacement or reconstruction of the watertower, setting up the meter 21.1.4.
water quality water treatment plant construction or reconstruction 21.1.5.
the extension of the sewage system construction of new networks and new connections 21.1.6.
sewer leakages reduction of sewerage network, pump station construction or reconstruction 21.1.7.
waste water treatment quality improvement of the existing sewage treatment plant reconstruction or new construction 21.1.8.
institutional development and training of employees in the information campaign, informing citizens and authorities about saving water 21.2. Investment projects the BBB notes in a built-up area.
AAA-the specific name of locality BBB-specific name of locality (IV) priority investment program costs 22. Priority investment programme measures (investment project component) the objective of the measure Measure performance (tasks) technological equipment characteristics 23. Priority investment programmes cost of selling Activities (project components) costs per unit costs (in dollars) cost of the total amount (in LCY) 23.1. The eligible costs total
23.2. the eligible costs total total 24. priority investment programme planned financial sources 24.1. sponsor amount (in LCY) Status 24.1.1 24.1.2. own funds. the EU fund 24.1.3. State budget 24.1.4. credit (point source) total 25. Priority investment time frame for the implementation of the programme of Activities (project components) 20. year quarter. year 20 quarters 20. year quarter 1.
4. the 1.
4. the 1.
4. alternative technical solutions 26. Alternative technical solutions comparison comparison criteria the first alternative (for example, the renovation of the existing facilities) the second alternative (such as new equipment installation (or construction)) 26.1. Measure (investment project component) AAA project cost 26.1.1. together (in LCY) 22.214.171.124. equipment costs 126.96.36.199. Assembly and delivery cost 188.8.131.52. designing 26.1.2. the operating cost ($/year) 184.108.40.206. labor costs. electricity costs 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124. material and reagents for maintenance 26.1.3. delivery and installation period (months) 26.1.4. equipment functioning duration (years) 26.1.5. alternative specialty
26.1.6. alternatives to the weak side 26.2. Measure (investment project component) BBB a priority investment program environmental impact 27. Priority investment program environmental impact assessment score explanation existing level level after project implementation 27.1. Water connection the crew area 27.1.1. the percentage of the total number of potential consumers 27.1.2. connector indicator 95% connection (min.) crew zone for 27.1.3. duration of continuous supply, 24 hours water quality compliance 27.1.4. the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 April 2003 rule no. 235 "mandatory drinking water safety and quality requirements monitoring and control procedures, "claims 126.96.36.199. iron 188.8.131.52. manganese 184.108.40.206. turbidity 220.127.116.11. other 27.1.5. pressure minimum pressure-25 m water column to the crew of the consumer connection areas with a significant proportion of high-rise building and 15 m of the water column at the consumer's connection to the rest of the crew areas 27.1.6. flow rate minimum flow indicator-7.2 l/min at consumer 27.1.7. stability of supply (security) station must be properly serviced and supported with appropriate backup facilities to ensure that the interruption of the provision of services that may arise in the station and equipment malfunction or not acceptable water quality, not more than 6 hours. It may not happen more frequently than every 5 years, except for interruptions that required scheduled maintenance 27.1.8. minimum flow fire fire fighting is 10 l/s at least a 3 hour period, except in areas of high risk, which may require more stringent criteria 27.2. Sanitation crew area connection 27.2.1 (percentage) 27.2.2. connection indicator 95% connection (min.) crew zone for 27.2.3. overflows (hydraulic) overflows the repeating rainfall during hydraulic overload is permitted not more than once every 50 years (machine overflows 27.2.4. disorders) or service interruption overflows if the resulting station or equipment malfunctions, may not be more than once every 5 years 27.2.5. United sewer overflow overflow activity is not permitted before achieved municipal wastewater and rainwater tenfold dilution, or the overflow may occur more frequently than 10 times year 27.2.6. standards for wastewater discharged, the regional environmental compliance with regulatory requirements 18.104.22.168. SV (suspended) 22.214.171.124. Bod5 (biological oxygen demand) 126.96.36.199. Cod (chemical oxygen demand) 188.8.131.52. Pkop (total phosphorus) 184.108.40.206. (total nitrogen) Nkop 27.2.7. standards for the management of sludge consistency with the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 May 2006 no. 362 of the provisions of the "regulations on sewage sludge and compost utilization, monitoring and control requirements.
Environment, especially the protection of the soil, when sewage sludge is used (agriculture, gardening, forestry). Do not use sludge hide away so that the environmental impact would be minimal total cost of the project financing of the project the applicant's decision on co-financing the project stage Project role Project involved in the implementation of the status property of the project the applicant's assessment of the capacity of the Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia