The Rules On Benefits For Disabled People Who Need Care, Extent Of The Allowance Review Procedures And Grant Award Procedures And Costs
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par pabalsta apmēru invalīdam, kuram nepieciešama kopšana, pabalsta apmēra pārskatīšanas kārtību un pabalsta piešķiršanas un izmaksas kārtību
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/168488
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 921 year 2007 in Riga on 18 December (pr. No 70 76. §) rules on benefits for disabled people who need care, extent of the allowance review procedures and grant award procedures and costs Issued in accordance with national social benefits law article 15, first subparagraph, and article 17, first and second part i. General provisions 1 the questions determines the amount of the allowance for persons with disabilities who require special care (hereinafter benefit), benefits review, as well as the benefits and costs of granting the order.
II. Benefits and review 2. Benefit is 100 Lats per month.
3. Benefit statement by the Cabinet of Ministers on the proposal of the Minister of welfare, according to the State budget, as well as assessing the economic situation in the country.
III. request and assignment of benefit 4. In order to receive a pension, the applicant or the authorized person makes in any State social insurance agency of the written request for the grant of the allowance and the presentation of the following documents: 4.1. identity document;
4.2. proxies (if benefits require the authorised person).
5. the health and integrity of the expertise of the national medical Commission or its departments (General or special profile of health and capacity of expertise doctor the Commission, hereinafter referred to as the Commission) information on persons with disabilities for which severe functional impairment require special care, regularly (at least once a week) shall submit electronically to the State social insurance agency. If information on disability is not possible to submit electronically, the opinion on the need for particular care to disabled persons Commission the State social insurance agency shall be submitted in paper form.
6. Documents for the granting of benefits, the State social insurance agency (under the applicant's declared place of residence) appearance within 10 days after the date of filing and shall take a decision on the grant or refusal of benefits to grant benefits, if not complied with the requirements set out in these provisions.
7. The State social insurance agency chapter shall take a decision on the refusal to grant a benefit: 7.1 if the person does not meet the conditions for the grant of benefits laid down in these regulations and other rules on State social benefits;
7.2. If the applicant does not submit the benefits and does not display the State social insurance agency these provisions in Chapter 4. documents referred to in paragraph 1;
7.3. If the applicant in the request for the granting of benefits provided in the event of a false declaration.
8. Decision concerning the granting of benefits or justify the refusal to grant a benefit, if not complied with the requirements set out in these provisions, the State social insurance agency benefits the Department shall notify the claimant in writing and specify the opposition or appeal procedure.
9. The allowance shall be granted as of the date of the opinion of the Commission issued on special care for disabled persons, the need for which severe functional impairment require special care.
Vi. cost of Benefits benefits paid 10 start no later than the next calendar month after the date of the award of benefits.
11. at the request of the beneficiaries of the benefits delivered to his residence.
12. If a person assigned to it of the benefits of this provision within the time limits laid down in paragraph 10 is not received by the State social insurance agency, the Department of the amount paid without a time limit.
13. The beneficiaries not justified for reasons attributable to the amount of benefit received by the recipient of the allowance released voluntarily or it is withheld from the State social benefits payable to that person in the coming months, and that are allowed to make deductions.
14. The allowance is paid off with the first date of the month following the month when the circumstances which led to the discontinuing of the allowance, except when at the moment of granting of the allowance if you had known the cost of termination benefits.
15. to be calculated, but the beneficiaries of the death benefit amount is not received, the applicant or the authorized person in any State social insurance agency shall submit a written request to the Department for an amount of benefit received, and presented the following documents: 15.1. identity document;
15.2. the beneficiaries of the deceased's death certificate;
15.3. marriage certificate (if the amount of benefit received requesting the deceased beneficiary spouse);
15.4. the relationship of the supporting documents (if the amount of benefit received by the deceased beneficiaries require first or second-degree relative);
15.5. the power (if the amount of benefit received requests the authorized person).
V. concluding questions 16. Persons to whom the Commission opinion on the need for special care needed issued in January 2008, the allowance granted in January 2008 for a full month.
17. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2008.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister i. Muzzle is the Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia