Rules Of Procedure Shall Bear The Expenses Related To The Concentration Of Alcohol, Drugs, Or Other Intoxicating Substances Affect The Determination Of The Examinations
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par kārtību, kādā sedz izdevumus, kas saistīti ar alkohola koncentrācijas, narkotisko vai citu apreibinošo vielu iespaida konstatēšanai veiktajām pārbaudēm
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/168484
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 915 Riga 2007 December 18 (Mon. No 70 64. §) rules on procedure shall bear the expenses related to the concentration of alcohol, drugs, or other intoxicating substances affect the determination of checks issued in accordance with the code of administrative offences article 258, third paragraph 1. determines the order in which the person to whom an administrative penalty is imposed (hereinafter person) shall bear the expenses related to the alcohol in the focus, drugs, or other intoxicating substances affect the determination of the checks carried out.
2. the rules apply to persons who are subjected to the following test: 2.1 with portable measuring device for determining the concentration of alcohol in exhaled air;
2.2. the medical examination, the concentration of alcohol, drugs, or other intoxicating substances determination of impression.
3. the concentration of alcohol, drugs, or other intoxicating substances impact or affect the determination of examination related expenses (expenses) shall be determined in the light of the Cabinet's rules governing alcohol, narcotic, psychotropic or toxic substances impact testing procedures, determine the amount of expenditure on personal check with a portable measuring device for determining the concentration of alcohol in the air exhaled or medical authorities of the amount of costs and expenses specified in accordance with the medical institution confirm price list and on the basis of such expenditure supporting documents : 3.1. test report and printouts from a portable measuring device for determining the concentration of alcohol in exhaled air, where the test is carried out with portable measuring device for determining the concentration of alcohol in exhaled air;
3.2. the medical examination medical examination protocol or the Protocol and its annex "chemical toxicological investigation" If in addition to the chemical toxicological investigation.
4. the authority that the employee sent a driver to a medical examination, no later than 30 days after receipt of the supporting documents for the expenditure of the authority shall reimburse treatment costs.
5. If the Department whose employees carried out a personal check with a portable measuring device for determining the concentration of alcohol in the air exhaled or sent to the medical examination of persons (hereinafter referred to as the authority), shall forward to the Authority (official) for consideration of the case materials on administrative offences, the materials added to this provision referred to in paragraph 3, expenditure supporting documents and information on the Authority's budget account that the person pay the corresponding amount of expenditure.
6. the institution of (official), which acted as the administrative infringement case (hereinafter the decision), inform the person in writing of: 6.1 the obligation within 30 days from the date the decision enters into force, willingly bear the expenses specified in the decision;
6.2. the account of the budget of the authority in which the contribution is to be made;
6.3. enforcement of the decision, if voluntarily will not cover expenditure specified in the decision.
7. personal expenses paid using Cashless settlement (with transfer).
8. If the person is 30 days from the date of entry into force of the decision of the institutions (officials), voluntarily not cover expenses, the authority shall forward the decision to the bailiff enforcement.
9. the rules shall enter into force by 1 January 2008.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister i. Godmanis Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia