Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 867 in Riga in 2007 (11 December. No 69 20) land-use planning in the development of the draft Regulations Issued under the law of the land-use planning 10. the first paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. land-use planning projects (hereinafter the project) development agenda;
1.2. land-use planning projects;
1.3. requirements for land-use planning of the explanatory memorandum of the draft and the graphical part.
2. project development comply with the following requirements: 2.1. to design the ground units with compact configuration (with minimum perimeter) and eliminating the intermediate, where this is possible;
2.2. Design a ground unit, using the following design principles: 2.2.1. as a straight imaginary line without lauzum;
2.2.2. how a broken line with a limit turning angles close to 90 degrees;
2.2.3. to the bold area linear objects, subject to the existing building;
2.3. follow local municipal land-use and building regulations, these land unit Division, merging and rearranging borders;
2.4. When designing new land units, the projected limit through the construction, shipbuilding Division made it to the new land units, the boundary coincides with the construction of distribution lines. Housing allocation is made according to the requirements of the laws in the field of construction;
2.5. the road each land unit and/or the site and go to the public areas designed as inheritable: 2.5.1. the separate land unit;
2.5.2. the ground unit, bordering the municipalities of public road or route;
2.5.3. reālservitūt right, for if the law (civil law) will be established in accordance with the procedure laid down in the road easement.
3. If this provision 2.4. in the case referred to in subparagraph, broken, need to make constructive changes in the distribution of construction done before project approval. If there is no need to make constructive changes in the development of projects at the construction project of distribution.
4. Project Development commenced after the entry into force of the local government or its institutions established decision on project design and preparation conditions on the local project development.
5. The local authority does not approve the project, if the project does not follow the development of land-use planning law, this provision, territorial planning, construction, environmental protection, land use and building regulations requirements.
6. the implementation of the project (land cadastre, registration, determine the real estate cadastre of the State information system and recording in the land) started after the entry into force of the local Government Act of tratīv by admin on project approval.
7. If the linear object (road or rail) construction project carried out within the framework of the law of the land-use planning land-use planning in these jobs, project development, subject to the requirements of this Regulation (except this rule 10.2 and 10.3), and the project is the construction of the project. After the State land service delivered an opinion on the project and approved by the local government, the project is on the basis of land cadastral job trying.
8. Project development in land-use planning provides a certified person (hereinafter land contractors) according to spatial planning, construction, environmental protection and land-use planning requirements of the legislation.
II. Project design and contents 9. Project design proponents are land-use planning law in article 5 Parties (hereinafter referred to as the proponent).
10. the project development process consists of the following stages: 10.1 land owners agree on project design;
10.2. the proponent shall submit to the municipality application for project development (hereinafter referred to as the application);
10.3. the municipality shall adopt the decision on land-use planning project development need and prepare the conditions for the development of the project;
6.5. preparing project: 10.4.1 designed ground unit;
10.4.2. prepare an explanatory memorandum of the draft and develop graphical;
10.5. the project with local government institutions;
10.6. the project with the utilities are holders of specified property object encumbered. If the engineers by cations holder has provided news on representative values of the zone (for example, width), which have not changed, the project coordination with utilities holder is not required;
10.7. under this provision the project with 20 points in national institutions, if it is necessary, as well as projects with other national institutions and individuals whose interests concern the project solution, if the local government is defined by the project development conditions;
10.8. The State land service gives its opinion on the draft. If the opinion is positive, the graphical parts of the project in question prints stamp mark (annex 1);
10.9. the projects approved by the local Council, by adopting administrative and project graphic parts print made of the stamp in question mark (annex 1).
11. the project development process the local authority or institution created: 11.1. based on the submissions and the agent graphical: 11.1.1 shall take a decision on the development of the project and conditions. National and local government institutions and persons with which the project will be coordinated, if the project affects the interests of the solutions. The decision to add a picture attachment, which depicts the surrounded areas in the draft limit (the graphical attachment is not required if the land-use planning activities carried out within the territory of a certain one or more units of land borders);
11.1.2. part graphical requirements development for cartographic material base;
11.1.3. you can ask to specify the real estate object hassle;
11.1.4. you can anticipate the need to design access surface or underground communications if they have specific protection zone;
11.1.5. you can determine the development of the project needed additional conditions;
11.2. administrative provisions adopted for the approval or rejection of the project. The administrative acts rejecting the project indicate the reasons for the rejection.
12. The local authority approving the project, decide on: 12.1 addresses;
12.2. use of immovable property or changing targets.
13. Sponsor: 13.1. application provides proposals for project design objectives, land configuration, the territory of units and areas;
13.2. the application shall specify, in the spheres of land-use planning project activities (according to land-use planning law of article 8);
13.3 adds the application to the annex by reference to the base in the territory covered by the project displayed.
14. If the application is submitted in electronic form, it shall be prepared by the appropriate legislation on electronic document design and movement.
15. the development of the project, the following original documents or their atv's sinājum: 15.1. agent a written agreement or court order (in conjunction with graphical annexes), if applicable: 15.1.1. development of the project and the financing arrangements and the relevant land-use planning of work tasks;
15.1.2. the real estate object, determination of the burden or servitude establishment, if they are not registered in the real property cadastre information system of State or recorded in the land register;
15.2 documents of property agents in engineer communications, if any;
15.3. the sponsor proof of whether the property is encumbered with debt. If the property is encumbered with debt, land-use planning in the explanatory memorandum shall be accompanied by a document issued by the credit institution, indicating that credit institution agrees to land-use planning in the development of the project.
16. Specifying the real estate object hassle clarify certain boundaries according to the object's location and marking the limits of the zone of the project-wide certainty.
17. Specifying on land-related real estate object hassle set for local government planning, land planning and environmental protection, regional and spatial planning law, project development use the information received from the holders of the utilities, land or building owners for placement of utilities, as well as information received from the specially protected natural areas Administration (if it was created from the national environment service regional environmental management) on the specially protected natural areas in the land. The information received in accordance with the scale of the image on the reference to the uncertainty in the base of the chosen project for the development of part of the graphic.
18. the development of the project for land shall be issued, at the request of the contractors (in paper form and/or digital): 18.1. local government: 18.1.1. existing local authorities planning graphics and text part of the territory of the it development project;
18.1.2. above the area covered by the project developed a detailed graphical and text;
18.1.3. information about those local authorities planning requirements in the protection zones (protection zone) illustrate which was not possible in the selected card jam (plan);
18.1.4. the detailed and current land-use planning project, picture and text part of the areas bordering the territory covered by the project;
18.2. The State land service: 18.2.1. information from the national real estate cadastre information system for project contain object;
18.2.2. information from the national registry of addresses of administrative area boundaries;
18.2.3. topographical data, if any, on a scale of 1:500, 1:250 for territory (part of the territory), which is developing the project;
18.2.4. the national land service archives existing land cadastral uzmēr horse in the documents;
18.3. the geospatial information agency: 18.3.1. ortofotokarta;
18.3.2. topographic maps;
18.4. The Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency, particularly in the areas of gājam protection administration or national environment service regional environmental governance-information about specially protected natural territory boundaries, if they are located in the project area, or information that the specially protected natural object in that area (which contains the project area) no longer is. Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency – the national mineral deposits;
18.5. the national cultural monument protection Inspectorate – if the project solution is designed for the protected national cultural monument and the protection zone in the territory of the land (including the joint ownership) Division;
18.6. utilities holders-for information on overhead and underground communications, if the project area contains the following objects or object that the particular area (which contains the project area) no longer is.
19. This provision of the information referred to in paragraph 18 of the graphical data to the authorities concerned (organizations) shall be issued in one of the following ways: 19.1. digital vector form (UR*.dwg, UR*.dxf, UR*.dgn, UR*.shp file format) Latvian geodetic coordinate system LK-92 level 1:10000, 1:2000, 1:500, 1:250;
19.2. how map pages, arranged into raster file format according to the nomenclature of the card;
19.3. as other cartographic material, if the pages are not sorted maps raster file format according to the card stock.
20. the project with the following institutions: 20.1. Field support services – if the project area is agricultural polders;
20.2. State joint stock company "Latvian state roads" – If the ground unit to provide new access to the public road;
20.3. The specially protected natural areas of the Administration, but, if one has not been created, with the national environment service regional environmental governance – if the project area is located on the specially protected natural areas;
20.4. the public-use railway infrastructure manager-if the ground unit adjacent to the railway infrastructure to public land partition bar, or create a new connection to public railway.
III. Requirements for land-use planning of the explanatory memorandum of the draft and the graphical part of the project consists of 21 explanatory memorandum and graphic. For each project the project equipment. Project things cover designs according to annex 2 of these rules. Project case inserts: 21.1. table of contents.
21.2. Memorandum of the project;
21.3. part graphical output of the project;
21.4. the electronic media, which is a graphical part.
22. This provision 21. documents listed under the documentation development requirements, iešuj paperback and page number. On the back cover of the case is proof of the case sewn and sealed a number of pages.
23. in the explanatory memorandum of the project include: 23.1. rationale of the project. Justification information on the areas covered by the project or the real property cadastral description (real estate, property, land use distribution of burdens imposed, easements, real estate specific purpose) and other real estate raksturojošo data (for example, real estate cadastre value);
23.2. documents: 23.2.1. agent submission;
23.2.2. these rules 15.1 and 15.3. documentation referred to in point form below;
23.2.3. land contractors information about and/or taken into the agent's proposal and rejected the objections and the reasons for rejection;
23.2.4. local government decision on land-use planning and issuing conditions;
23.2.5. the national land service regional information on the land unit exchanged the cadastral value, if necessary.
24. part graphical development Project in digital vector form (UR*.dwg, UR*.dxf, UR*.dgn, UR*.shp file format) Latvian geodetic coordinate system LK-92 level 1:10000, 1:5000, 1:2000, 1:1000, 1:500, 1:250:24.1. cartographic materials of such basic, coupled with the cadastral map: 24.1.1. topographic map scale 1:10000, 1:2000;
24.1.2. topographic data determine a scale of 1:500, 1:250;
24.1.3. ortofot the map scale 1:10000, 1:2000;
24.2. other graphical reference material (such as land plan, plan, plan the burden).
25. part graphical output of the project is solely designed for the fisk kartogr containing project areas covered in the graphical representation. Graphic parts print of the project content and design is identical to that developed in the digital graphics for the project.
26. in order to be considered to represent all the necessary elements, project areas covered by the graphic representation of the scale you can increase or decrease, as well as some fragments of the plan to increase the image scale dimensional way.
27. Specifying on land-related burdens imposed by local authorities in planning and environmental protection, regional and spatial planning regulations in the territory, creates a file (in this rule referred to in paragraph 24, file formats), in which every object of immovable property the annoyance of the image as a closed outline around different company levels. The created files are submitted to the respective State land service of the regional chapter.
28. the project part of the graphical reference base is the name of the coordinate system, the scale factor, the intersection of grid and grid coordinates, except in the case of the Cartographic base selected by graphical methods defined under the land units of the plan or plan of the situation. The project, part of the graphical image: 28.1. project boundary;
28.2. the existing land border units, indicates the unit of land cadastre legend and, as well as in the management of the area;
28.3. the outline of the construction;
28.4. Design Unit of the frontier land units indicate the serial numbers and the design of the area;
28.5. access each Earth unit and/or land, as well as access to public-use areas;
28.6. If the local government is to specify the conditions for land-related real estate object hassle set for local government planning, land boundary plan and the regulations, indicate the classification codes, specific limits and the area.
29. part Graphical table: 29.1. the existing units of the land areas that constitute the design ground unit;
29.2. every design land units;
29.3. in each design unit of the land of the real estate object classification code and burden the busy area.
30. part graphical diagram represents the Earth and the design of the existing units.
31. If the boundary of the territory of the designed project coincides with the boundary of the unit, the unit of land border design, real estate object's border areas a burden that can serve the rights of establishment, reālservitūt project the graphical part of the line represents in the following order: 31.1. real estate objects burden;
31.2. areas that can serve the right of establishment of reālservitūt;
31.3. the existing land border units;
19.5. the designed land units;
31.5. border territory, which designed the project.
32. the project the graphical part of the real estate object represents the burden throughout the territory (not in each land unit), which designed the project. The burden represented by the continuous territory, indicating a particular real estate object number of the burden the burden in the area at the border.
33. part graphical Project presented according to annex 3 of these rules.
34. part graphical project development use, as specified in annex 4.
35. the project the graphical part: 21.8. indicate the name of the project;
35.2. indicate the legend and used their explanations;
35.3. these provisions represent the information referred to in paragraph 28;
35.4. the upper right corner provides a place local authorities approve you (mark stamp);
22.1. create a rakstlaukum that provides site: land of 35.5.1. same full name and signature;
35.5.2. certificate number and date of issue;
35.5.3. reconciliation-agent (agent)-project matching the signature, full name and date;
35.5.4. Cartographic base (on the basis of which compose a graphic part) type, author, date of manufacture and scale;
35.5.5. output level;
35.5.6. project manufacture date.
35.6. the lower left corner provides a place for the national land service regional opinion (stamp marker).
36. the project submitted the case to the State land Department's regional chapter in the opinion.
37. all the graphic parts of the project are the original copies of the agent (agent) signature, the State land service regional opinion (stamp marker) and municipal approval. On the copy the graphical parts of the project, which placed in the local copy of the project, is the original state and local institutions of reconciliation. The other part of the project's graphical copies – a place for reconciliation, indicate the State and local authorities, the official post, signing the graphical part of the project, date, caption writes the word "signature" in parentheses.
IV. Closing questions 38. land distribution project of units and other ground units in the building projects that local Council approved before the entry into force of these regulations, is to be implemented within two years after their approval. Land cadastral documents submitted to determine given the State land service regional chapter in the real estate cadastre of the State information system.
39. If the ground unit distribution project and other ground units in the building projects are in progress to this provision to the date of entry into force and the municipal decision has been taken, the local authority the following projects approved within two years from the date of entry into force of the rules and these regulations to be implemented within the period referred to in paragraph 38.
40. The national land service regional chapter 38 and 39 of these regulations, paragraph does not give opinions on the projects.
41. By 2010 31 December project that made the person's license (certificate) land-use planning activities provided the basis of the law on the State land service ", presented the following: 41.1. to project things cover type (certified) persons licensed name, license (certificate) and the number of licences (certificates) expiry date;
41.2. the graphical parts of the project in the project record manufacturer rakstlaukum (land contractors) name, as well as licensed (certified) personal names, (certificate) the license number and license (certificate).
42. the national land service to difficult areas to create an information system data on the real estate object burden accumulates within the database.
43. If the local government is not detected as an additional condition to develop the project in digital form, the graphical part of the project until March 1, 2008, you can develop only in paper form, and this rule 21.4. bottom-point and the requirements of paragraph 24 does not apply to the project.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 December 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 11 December 2007 regulations No 867 Stamp marks samples Justice Minister g. Smith annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 December 2007 a Regulation No 880 project things cover model I. Land-use planning project things cover content On land-use planning project is shown on the cover of the case: 1. land of the same name, certificate number and expiration date, as well as the intended location for the imprint of the stamp;
2. the words "land-use planning project thing";
3. Type "name";
4. administrative area of nosa-Kuma (district, city, County, parish, city, rural areas);
5. "land of the cadastral unit";
6. date of case design;
7. "keep constant".
II. Land-use planning project things back cover content On land-use planning project things back cover: 1. the following things the manufacturer's name and position;
2. where the thread ends glued to the back of the cover with a scrap of paper that recorded the number of pages, but for place stamp and signature of the manufacturer of the case.
Justice Minister g. Smith annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 December 2007 regulations No 867 sample Justice Minister g. Smith annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 December 2007 regulations No 867 land-use planning project the graphical part i. Use signs (II). the signs Used the colors Justice Minister g. Smith