Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/168576
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 876 Riga 2007 December 18 (Mon. No 70 27. §) vehicles and their numbered identification of trade rules Issued under the Road Traffic Act 4.1 the third and fourth part i. General questions 1. vehicles and their numbered identification sales outlets registration procedures, requirements and vehicle unit sales numbered and State registration number of the trade mark (hereinafter referred to as the number of trade marks).
2. the provisions do not apply to implements of its trailers and numbered units.
3. The merchant with the Assembly of vehicles and numbered dealing in particular trade built place for the Assembly of vehicles and numbered for trade (hereinafter outlets).
4. The merchant may be provided at a number of outlets. One point of sale marketing permitted only one economic operator.
5. The merchant, which is registered in the commercial space, State joint stock company "road traffic safety Directorate (CSDD)" can receive national standard EN 20:2003/A1:2006 "National Vehicle registration number plates" nary a corresponding vehicle trade plates.
II. requirements for the point of sale, point of sale equipment 6 areas (building or enclosed open area) that can deploy at least three sales in transport means or numbered unit.
7. Point of sale of the building or premises equipment specially provided for this purpose built customer service and document storage.
8. Marketing site layout ensure free and safe movement of vehicles and pedestrians, as well as easy access to commercial vehicles and numbered units.
9. Point of sale be equipped with computer, printer and internet connection, to ensure that the issue of invoice-reference using a special vehicle and numbered unit trade in a security mode with a direct connection to vehicle and driver registers (hereinafter referred to as the trade register). The trade register has information on all registered trade operators.
III. Marketing site registration 10. to register the point of sale, the merchant submits the CSDD submission (annex 1). Merchant application its property or use rights on the marketing site and indicates the following: 10.1 the operator's name, registration number and address, as well as the marketing site address, if different from the address of the economic operator, marketing site telephone number and electronic mail address of the point of sale;
10.2. vehicle types with a trade for a given point of sale (Merchant shall have the right to market the specified types of vehicle are also numbered units): 10.2.1. A-mopeds, motorcycles, motor tricycles and quadricycles;
10.2.2. B – passenger cars as well as trucks, where the total laden weight of which does not exceed 3500 kg;
10.2.3. C – trucks, laden mass exceeding 3500 kg;
10.3. If the merchant site for trading only with numbered corporatism, – right to market the vehicle identification number;
10.4. marketing site contact name and telephone number or electronic mail address.
11. The application shall be accompanied by the merchant trade site plan (or the certified copy thereof), which clearly indicated where outlets are located, as well as commercial space and the position of the territory.
12. the CSDD register merchant point of sale outlets and issue the registration certificate (annex 2) within five working days after receipt of the application. Outlets of trader registration certificate is placed in a prominent place for customers.
13. in order to establish the actual situation, has the right to verify the CSDD marketing site compliance with its documents submitted for registration.
14. at the point of sale, registration provides access to the tradesman CSDD trade register. On the trade register and the procedures for using the connection of CSDD reach a written agreement with the merchant.
15. Before the trade registry to submit notification CSDD operators (annex 3) concerning the persons to whom the company trade register of granted use rights, including the right to adopt or numbered unit, to issue the invoice-to participate in the inquiries and on the road with commercial vehicles. The notification shall specify the persons name, surname and personal code, signature model and date by which these rights are assigned, as well as from the trade register of the issued document certification seal for fingerprints.
16. After notification of CSDD three working days to the person granted access to the trade register, if this provision is concluded in paragraph 14.
17. If changes in these rules referred to in paragraph 15 of the list, the merchant within 15 working days after the change, submit the notification generation CSDD. If a person deprived of the right to carry out the provisions mentioned in paragraph 15, the notification shall specify the person's given name, surname, personal code, as well as the date from which this right is taken away.
18. The economic operator shall ensure that the trade register, documents for commercial vehicles and numbered aggregates, as well as the rules referred to in paragraph 49 of the merchant trade filing materials do not access by unauthorised persons.
19. If you changed the place of trade registration certificate contains information about the merchant, the month after the change occurred the operator shall submit the application and changes to the CSDD identity document (document not submitted, if such action is already in CSDD).
20. If the municipality changed the marketing site address, months after the change occurred the operator shall submit the application and document CSDD, proving the other address assignment for point of sale (document not submitted, if such action is already in CSDD).
21. If the merchant wishes to engage with other vehicles or numbered unit sales, than the outlets in the registration certificate, it shall submit an application and receive the CSDD new outlets of the registration certificate, if at the point of sale is an appropriate area for this vehicle or numbered unit.
22. If the merchant site registration certificate is lost, stolen or otherwise lost, merchant, by submitting the application, inform the CSDD and gets a new marketing site registration certificate marked "duplicate".
23. The merchant's point of sale is excluded from the trade register in the following cases: 23.1. stop the vehicle operators and numbered units in the trade trade;
23.2. public authorities, in accordance with the laws and regulations have the right to take control, received information that the operator does not comply with the law or the requirements of these institutions received a request for a marketing site exclusion from the trade register, because the operator does not comply with the laws and regulations that govern the activities of economic operators, vehicles and during their numbered identification;
23.3. found that the marketing site for registration certificates used fake documents or made false statements.
24. After the defeat of the sales outlets of the merchant trade register within five working days shall pass CSDD marketing site registration certificate, invoice inquiry form and granted-trade plates.
25. One of the outlets from the trade registry will not prevent this merchant point of sale transaction.
IV. Assembly of vehicles and numbered trading general conditions 26. Vehicle or numbered unit to trade can transfer the vehicle or the owner of the numbered unit or its representative, on presentation of a valid identity document issued in Latvia or in the vehicle or small vessels for the licence, or training of driving licence. Vehicle or the owner of the numbered unit representative in addition to the present document (powers), which certifies the right of representatives to deal with the transport agent or numbered, and shall submit a copy of this document (the document is to be submitted, if the operator is in possession of information on the business register that person's rights representatives). If the vehicle or the owner of the numbered unit is a natural person, the authorisation is mandatory in civil law notary or other persons mentioned in article 1474.
27. Trade, but does not sell the vehicle or return it numbered unit owner or his representative at that person's request.
28. identification of the vehicle or the numbered trade is allowed if the vehicle or the numbered unit: 28.1. trade passed in Latvia registered vehicle or numbered unit registered holder or his representative;
28.2. the merchant who deals with the marketing of vehicles, goods imported from abroad;
28.3. trade in Latvia registered merchant fees, which the transport agent or a numbered identification as a product imported from a foreign State;
28.4. trade betrayed its manufacturer in Latvia;
28.5. foreign trade referred the person to whom the vehicle or numbered unit is registered in a foreign country, or its representative;
28.6. as State jurisdiction the trade by the competent national or local authorities.
29. If the vehicle or the numbered units purchased on behalf of the beneficiary the beneficiary's representative, that in addition to the present document (powers), which certifies the right of representatives to purchase vehicle or numbered, and shall submit a copy of this document (the document is to be submitted, if the operator is in possession of information on the business register that person's rights representatives). If the vehicle or the winner of the numbered unit is a natural person, the authorisation is mandatory in civil law notary or other persons mentioned in article 1474.
30. vehicle or numbered unit benefit or his representative shall issue the invoice-operators reference certifying the ownership rights of the beneficiary. Invoice-reference about vehicle or purchase the numbered units issued to a legal person or the age of majority reached a natural person or a natural person who has reached 16 years of age, if the vehicle or the vehicle numbered units allowed to drive between 14 or 16 years of age. If the invoice is issued-reference is lost, the winner can get invoice-duplicate of reference when submitting duplicate applications for the issue of the economic operator.
31. Bill-reference is filled in on the form (annex 4) according to the legislation on registration of the vehicle, print data from the trade register. Invoice-reference, which does not meet the requirements of these provisions, is not a valid Vin of the vehicle or the registration of the numbered CSDD. Designing a Bill-reference, a trader can also print a duplicate and store sales records. Invoice-reference is not intended for use as an excuse in the accounting document.
32. before the operator accepts the trade vehicle not registered in Latvia or numbered unit, the legislation on registration of the vehicle in the unit numbers are presented for comparison.
33. With the trade vehicle in road traffic trial trips allowed to participate in the economic operator's representative or the customer's presence, if it agrees with and act on the adoption of trade vehicles it stated in writing that the owner of the vehicle. This condition does not apply to vehicle manufacturers for use by only one person.
34. in A register and remove the vehicle intended for trade are allowed to participate in road traffic, if it has carried out an annual national technical inspection and test drive is present: 34.1. registration certificate;
21.3. trade register document issued for up to two days and indicating the vehicle tracking technical data and the operator's representative, who shall have the right to participate in the test drive, as well as other information provided for in these provisions;
21.3. in designing a policy of motor vehicle insurance against civil liability in respect of the insurance.
V. the Assembly of vehicles and a number of trade required documents 35. To sell a vehicle registered in Latvia, Latvia issued the necessary vehicle registration certificate (hereinafter certificate of registration) with the mark on the CSDD disposals. After the sale of the vehicle registration certificate, together with the invoice-reference issued in writing to the proposed acquirer.
36. To sell goods imported from foreign vehicle needs a foreign vehicle registration document or previously registered the vehicle by the vehicle manufacturer or its official representative issued a document that certifies the origin of the vehicle or the sale, previously non-registered vehicle (hereinafter referred to as the technical data of the accounting identity document) and property rights certificate, with which he purchased the vehicle in a foreign country. After vehicle sales accounting technical data supporting documents together with the invoice issued by the acquirer reference.- If a new vehicle not registered previously sold to merchants – the vehicle manufacturer's official representative in Latvia, the technical data of the vehicle identity document shall not be issued to the beneficiary.
37. To sell foreign registered vehicle from the registered holder or his representative, together with the vehicle and keep the foreign vehicle registration document. After the sale of the vehicle registration document of the foreign country, together with the invoice-reference issued in writing to the proposed acquirer.
38. To sell or country jurisdiction seized belongings – vehicle – from State and local government, together with the competent bodies of the vehicle registration certificate or accept the accounting technical data and supporting documents for the transfer of property for sale. After the sale of the vehicle registration certificate or technical data of the accounting documents with invoice-reference issued to the proposed acquirer.
39. To sell the vehicle, purchased or imported from overseas, which are not members of the European economic area, need a document which certifies that the vehicle's entry into the European economic area from a third country has issued regulations on customs matters in the order (hereinafter the Customs document). After the sale of the vehicle by means of the Customs document, together with other documents issued by the acquirer. If you are not registered in the country of origin of the vehicle or vehicle previously registered registration is the last country of the European economic area, but the vehicle was purchased in one of the countries of the European economic area, the sale of customs documents are not required, but Bill-reference made in the "EU goods status".
40. To sell the vehicle, you need a document which certifies that the vehicle comply with the approved vehicle type, or vehicle type-approval certificate is registered or issued CSDD CSDD individual approval certificate, if, under the legislation on registration of the vehicle the following document must be submitted for the registration of the vehicle (hereinafter Declaration of conformity). After selling this document with other documents issued by the acquirer.
41. To sell the vehicle, produced in Latvia from the manufacturer with the vehicle adopted a declaration of conformity. After the sale of a declaration of conformity, together with the invoice-reference issued in writing to the proposed acquirer.
42. To sell a numbered unit, you need a certificate of the CSDD numbered affiliation or act on the transfer of property for sale, where the numbered unit as a State jurisdiction the trade by the competent national or local authorities. After selling the numbered identification certificate of the CSDD numbered affiliation or on the transfer of property for sale along with invoice-reference issued in writing to the proposed acquirer.
Vi. Assembly of vehicles and numbered making trade 43. Vehicle or numbered unit, adopt the trade from the owner or representative of the Assembly of the vehicle or the numbered display, and if the operator is in possession of a vehicle or all numbered identification documents necessary for trade, as well as if it records technical data correspond to the documents submitted for the data supplied and there is no suspicion that the aggregate number of counterfeiting documents submitted, it can sell. The operator has the right to the documents referred to in this paragraph to the issue of acquiring a vehicle put into storage in the credit institution or credit institution on the basis of participation-owned financial institution providing financial leasing services, is subject to consolidated supervision and funded by the operators, if it is for the merchant and financial institution written agreement and trading site located in financial institutions approved copies of these documents.
44. the Assembly of the vehicle or the adoption of numbered trade or trade accepted the return of the vehicle to the owner or his representative shall draw up the law merchant in duplicate. One copy of the acts issued by the owner or its representative that the vehicle or numbered unit betrayed or that the vehicle sold or numbered unit is returned.
45. The Act specifies the following information: 45.1. the merchant name, registration number and address, as well as the marketing site address if it is different from the merchant address, and phone number of point of sale;
45.2. the Assembly of the vehicle or the owner of a numbered name, surname, personal code, place of residence or entity name, registration number and address, as well as representatives of the first name, last name, ID number and place of residence, if the owner is acting in the name of the representative. If the vehicle owner (agent) is a foreign natural or legal person not having a permanent place of residence (location) in Latvia, the Act does not specify the address, but made "Foreign";
45.3. the vehicle or numbered unit technical data records and the national registration number (if any);
28.2. the registration certificate number and date of issue, if the vehicle has previously registered in Latvia;
28.3. vehicle owner's permission or prohibition to participate with the vehicle in road traffic trial trips, if the Act is drawn up for the adoption of vehicle trade;
45.6. the merchant name and surname of the representative, which musters the transport agent or a numbered identification prior to sale or who draws up the legislation on vehicle or numbered unit-holder;
28.4. the Act of dialing time and date, as well as other information, if necessary.
46. The Act is printed from the trade register.
47. in addition to the law merchant and the vehicle or the owner of the numbered unit or his representative may enter into a written contract, in determining the additional rules or the vehicle identification number in a trade.
48. Legislation signed or numbered unit of the vehicle owner or its representative and the rules referred to in point 15 of the person that the documents certifying the expense of extra with reference to the guarantee-seal.
49. the second copy of the Act and other vehicle trade need compress documents that do not have to be transferred to the acquirer, or copies of documents form the merchant trade management. Filing documents shall be kept for a period of five years.
VII. Invoice-reference issue of form 50. Invoice-reference form manufactures and merchants issued CSDD.
51. For a person to receive bills-reference forms, the operator's representative shall submit the CSDD privileges. Power of attorney need not be given if the CSDD register of companies have information about those persons entitled to represent the economic operator or the relevant authorisation has been submitted in advance and it is the CSDD.
52. Get invoice-reference form the merchant passes the appropriate sales location. The economic operator shall ensure that the invoice-reference forms without access of unauthorized persons and all forms are kept at the point of sale, in which they passed the merchant. Invoices-reference prohibited from transferring to other persons or to issue outside outlets, or to issue a not filled or partially filled in Bill-reference form.
53. If the invoice-reference form has been lost or destroyed, forthwith in writing notify the CSDD, if they are stolen, the national police and the CSDD.
VIII. Invoice-filling and document reference design 54. Designing a Bill-reference, data on vehicle or numbered unit derived from the trade register. In addition to the trade register (Bill-reference) specifies the acquirer's name, ID number (the aliens just date of birth, if it is not assigned a personal code) and the place of residence of the person name, registration number and address. If the acquirer is a vehicle for foreign natural or legal person not having a permanent place of residence (location) in Latvia, the address, but do not indicate the "Foreign". If the Bill-a reference to a natural person, shall be issued by the trade register shall also indicate the identity of the beneficiary of the instrument or the vehicle issued in Latvia or undersized vessels driving licences, driving licences or training series and number.
55. If the vehicle or the numbered units purchased on behalf of the beneficiary the beneficiary's representative, the trade register in addition to acquiring data indicates representative of the acquirer's name, ID code, the identity document or of the vehicle issued in Latvia or undersized vessels driving licences, driving licences or training series and number, as well as its document (powers) the number and date of issue, confirming the rights of the beneficiary representatives to act on behalf of the acquirer , except for the rights of the beneficiary representatives to act on behalf of the acquirer merchant after merchant representative for the company held the registry information.
56. Bill-reference indicates documents that, together with the invoice issued by the acquirer are reference-.
57. The provisions referred to in paragraph 15 of the person issuing the invoice-reference, endorsed with a signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp.
58. the sale of a vehicle previously registered in Latvia, its registration certificate under "Note about the vehicle owner change" indicates the operator's name, the reference number of the invoice-and the date of issue. Entry 15 of these regulations, the person referred to in paragraph shall be verified by the signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp.
59. the sale of previously registered in Latvia, numbered certificate of CSDD numbered Assembly affiliation indicate the name of the economic operator, invoice-number and reference the date of issue. Entry 15 of these regulations, the person referred to in paragraph shall be verified by the signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp.
60. On the invoice-reference contains information and registration documents, the endorsements of the actual compliance State responsible merchant.
61. the invoice issued in error-the reference is withdrawn by a check mark in the invoice issued-the withdrawal of the reference trade register, and certificate of registration or certificate of ownership for the numbered unit. A check mark in the registration certificate referred to in paragraph 15 of the rules of the person certified by signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp. Void invoice-reference form is stored in the operator's trading records.
IX. number of trade marks and commercial use 62. plates and matching trading cards issued in Latvia the number entering the CSDD and not a registered commercial vehicles to trade or storage space, or test drive the following vehicles.
63. a number of trade marks are used and they are valid only for the territory of Latvia.
64. The following types of trade plates: 64.1. (A)-in the case of mopeds, motorcycles, motor tricycles and quadricycles;
64.2. (B)-passenger cars as well as trucks, where the total laden weight of which does not exceed 3500 kg;
64.3. (C) – lorries laden mass exceeding 3500 kg;
65. a number of trade marks trade indicate the type of number. The specific type of trade plates allowed to use only the relevant category of vehicle.
66. Participation in road traffic, the operator's agent shall be present: 66.1. vehicle tracking technical data certificate;
66.2. vehicle ownership card, if the vehicle is not yet accepted in trade;
66.3. trade mark number according to the number of trading card;
66.4. in designing a policy of motor vehicle insurance against civil liability in respect of;
41.3. trade register document issued for a period of up to two days, and with the corresponding number and merchant trade representative who shall have the right to trade the plates to use within the time limit specified in this document (invoice). Presentation of the invoice, the data of the vehicle is derived from the trade register. If the vehicle is imported from a foreign port or customs area with other transport and is moved to the marketing or storage location, then participation in road traffic, the packing slip vehicle tracking technical data indicates, but indicates the transport route of movement of funds (receipt and sale of the vehicle or storage site address). Note that the rules referred to in point 15 a person certified by signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp.
67. The merchant number issued to a trade mark, when they are not being used, store point of sale.
68. The operator has the right to receive trade plates to transfer to other persons. The Merchant provides the conditions to prevent any unauthorised persons to use trade plates.
69. for trade plates, merchant applications submitted by: 69.1 CSDD. the required number of trade mark type and plate type;
EB 69.2. powers on a specific person to receive the trade numbers, if not in possession of information about the CSDD these persons entitled to represent the economic operator;
69.3. previously issued trade mark number together with the relevant number of trading cards that have expired.
70. a number of trade marks shall be issued within three working days following that rule 69 submission of documents referred to in CSDD. Trade plate issued for a period of up to one year.
71. If using the vehicle admitted to trading are imposed punishment for administrative violations in road traffic, new trading CSDD plates shall not be issued to the operator to pay the fine.
72. Within five working days after the trade mark number expiry date number of trade marks and a trade card number the merchant passes the CSDD. If the time limit specified in the sales and marketing of the plate number cards are not passed, prevent operator CSDD also use other numbers the trade marks.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by December 29, 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2007 the Regulation No 876 vehicles and their application to the numbered unit outlets registering traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 2 Cabinet 2007 December 18, Regulation No 876 traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2007 the Regulation No 876 notice on the persons assigned to the merchant or numbered unit vehicle sales representative right traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2007 the Regulation No 876 traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia