Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/168638
Financial and capital market Commission regulations No 188 in Riga in 2007 on December 21st (Mon. No 52 4. p.)
The amendments to the "private pension funds annual report rules ' Issued in accordance with the law" on private pension funds, "the second part of article 25, to make financial and capital market Commission Council Regulation No 100-19.05.2006." private pension funds annual report rules "(hereinafter-the rules) the following amendments: 1. Put the title of chapter III, the following:" (iii). annual report ".
2. To make the first sentence of paragraph 15 the following: "pension fund management addressed to the jury a copy of the auditor's report and the group law in the cases provided for in the report drawn up according to the Pension Fund shall provide financial and capital market Commission (hereinafter the Commission) the law" on private pension funds '. "
3. Replace paragraph 16, the word "publishing" with the word "disclosure".
4. Turn 17 and 18.
5. Turn off paragraph 23.20, the words "not secure debts".
6. Turn off the 23.20.1. and 23.20.2. point.
7. Express 38 as follows: "38. the result of savings under this item displays the result of savings under 37. International accounting standards, also taking into account previous periods the stock reversed amounts."
8. Make the paragraph 39 by the following: "39. Impairment loss under this item displays the amortized acquisition costs the acquisition value of the prized, valued in and of available-for-sale financial assets impairment losses reduced by previous periods recognised impairment losses reverse amounts.
This item shall also show the property, plant and equipment, investment property and intangible asset impairment, which reduced by previous periods recognised impairment losses reverse. "
9. Supplement with 54.1 points as follows: "not included in the balance of 54.1 agreement provides information about each agreement not included in the balance sheet, indicating its nature, objectives and financial impact, if such agreement related risks or benefits is essential and if information about such risks or benefits is necessary to assess the financial position of pension funds.
This is not reflected in the balance sheet of the agreement is, for example, agreements on the sharing of risks and benefits or the contractual obligations arising from debt factoring, vērtspapirizēšan, outsourcing and the like. "
10. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 103: "103. amendments this provision the wording of chapter III shall enter into force on July 1, 2008 and is applicable to the Pension Fund by submitting and publishing an annual report, beginning with the year 2008."
11. To supplement the rules with the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "the provisions included in the law arising from: 1) of the Council of 8 December 1986 on the directive for banks and financial institutions the annual accounts and consolidated annual accounts, 86/635/EEC based on article 54 of the Treaty, paragraph 3" g "and refers to the banks and other financial institutions the annual and consolidated accounts;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 September 2001 by Directive 2001/65/EC, amending Directives 78/660/EEC, 83/349/EEC and 86/635/EEC as regards the valuation rules that apply to certain types of companies, as well as of banks and other financial institutions the annual accounts and consolidated accounts;
3) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 June 2003 of Directive 2003/51/EC in respect of certain types of companies, banks and other financial institutions and insurance undertakings annual and consolidated accounts, amending Directives 78/660/EEC, 83/349/EEC, 86/635/EEC and 91/674/EEC;
4) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 June 2006, Directive 2006/46/EC, amending Council Directives 78/660/EEC concerning the annual accounts of certain types of companies, 83/349/EEC concerning consolidated accounts, 86/635/EEC on banks and other financial institutions the annual accounts and consolidated accounts and 91/674/EEC on the annual accounts and consolidated accounts of insurance undertakings. '
Financial and capital market Commission President When the U.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia