Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/169403
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 28 in Riga in 2008 (January 15,. 3. § 35) the provisions on "operational programme infrastructure and services" Appendix. "social activity 22.214.171.124 residential home siltumnoturīb improvement measures" Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures for implementing the action programme ' infrastructure and services ' Appendix 3.4. Qualitative environmental priorities "life and economic activity" UR3.4.4.pas "Housing energy efficiency this measure" activity "social 126.96.36.199. Uptown siltumnoturīb improvement measures" (hereinafter referred to as the activity);
1.2. the European Regional Development Fund (hereinafter draft) submission evaluation criteria;
1.3. the requirements of the project applicant;
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, as well as the functional departments of the responsible authority form.
2. The purpose of the activity is to increase the municipal social housing stock in the energy efficiency, improving its quality and sustainability and ensuring social exclusion risk populations with adequate housing.
3. activities to target social residential house tenants.
4. the implementation of the activity is limited to the project application selection.
5. the implementation of the activity provided by the responsible authority and the liaison body. Functions carried out by the responsible authority of the Ministry of economy. Cooperation bodies performing public functions to the Agency "in construction, energy and housing State Agency".
6. the competence of the authority responsible: 6.1. ensure the supervision and control of the activity;
6.2. to provide information to the public and to provide publicity for the issues associated with the implementation of the activity of et;
6.3. the competent authority of the project application for the evaluation of the Commission;
6.4. to apply the n + 2 and n + 3 principle of activity level, the implementation of the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and principles referred to in paragraph 2.
7. Cooperation authority: 7.1. after consulting the authority to create a project submission Evaluation Commission;
7.2. to develop, approve and publish the website internet liaison bodies of the project application selection and evaluation procedures and application form for the evaluation of projects;
7.3. develop project application form filling methodology;
7.4. the development of the evaluation activities of the Commission;
7.5. the draft application before a limited selection to develop, approve and publish website liaison bodies internet draft agreement for the implementation of the project (hereinafter referred to as the agreement), between the stage and the final report form and fill the order, as well as the costs of supporting documents list;
7.6. after consulting the responsible authority for the project the applicant send a limited public call for project submissions;
7.7. to provide information on the project applicant project application preparation;
7.8. to carry out the project application selection and ensure their evaluation;
7.9. to take a decision on the approval of the project application, approval or rejection of the condition and inform the applicant of the project;
7.10. to conclude an agreement with the European regional development fund, the beneficiary of the financing;
7.11. to provide the European regional development fund, the requested information on the implementation of the project and the fulfilment of the conditions of the arrangement;
7.12. provide activities within the approved project monitoring and control;
7.13. to apply the n + 2 and n + 3 principle on the project level, implementation of the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and 2 above;
7.14. to ensure project implementation problem analysis and provide the responsible authority proposals for activities and improvement of the implementation of the project;
7.15. to provide information to the authority responsible for the preparation of the activities available for the implementation of the European regional development fund financing;
7.16. the European regional development fund, the beneficiary shall submit a request for payment check, approve related expenditure and prepare payment orders and declarations of expenditure;
7.17. to provide information to the public and to provide publicity matters relating to activities within the projects approved;
7.18. collect information about projects in the legislation.
8. the cooperation body is the functional supervision of the responsible authority.
9. the activities implemented in the framework of projects co-financed by the European regional development fund. The overall activity within the European regional development fund is LVL 6,922,499.92. Activities available within the State budget and local government funding is not less than 2,307,499.97 lats.
II. Project requirements the applicant 10. activities within the project applicant is a municipality of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter the municipality), if: 10.1. it is the House that until 1 July 2007, with the decision of the local government is defined in the social status of the dwelling;
10.2. the project included in the social application residential home needs during the period from the 2002 State aid has been granted in the public investment programme;
10.3. application of the project included residencies support has been granted for the purposes of these rules;
10.4. the social residential house at least 90% of the total number of dwellings rented to persons who are registered in the municipality concerned to help housing solutions;
10.5. social residential home energy audit has been carried out and is building energy audit report in accordance with the provisions of annex 1;
10.6. It confirms that after the implementation of the project within three years of each year, submit a report in accordance with the provisions of annex 2 of the energy consumption of the House;
10.7. It confirms that the project application for social housing in the home or residential home section is not assigned to the State of mērķdotācij renovation or reconstruction.
11. activities within the funding not eligible, if the project applicant: 11.1. has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes;
11.2. has not fulfilled obligations relating to the State social insurance contributions;
11.3. provided by the managing authority, the responsible authority, intermediate body for cooperation or inaccurate information regarding the preconditions for participation in the project application selection or has not submitted the required information;
11.4. tried to get confidential information in your possession or control of a project submission Evaluation Commission, authority, institution or intermediary organisations for cooperation in the application of this project or another project co-financed by the structural funds application.
III. eligible activities eligible and non-eligible costs the following 12 funded project supported activities: 12.1. preparation of project documentation and project supervision;
12.2. the building energy consumption reduction;
12.3. the renovation or reconstruction of the building in accordance with the provisions of section 13.3.1 and 13.3.2.,. If at least two of the buildings energy audits of the implementation of the measures indicated in the report.
13. activities within the eligible costs are as follows: 13.1. project documentation preparation and monitoring of the project's cost, not exceeding 10% of the project total eligible costs: 13.1.1. energy audits;
13.1.2. technical project and the environmental impact assessment preparation costs;
13.1.3. building costs;
13.1.4. autoruzraudzīb costs;
13.2. the reduction in energy consumption of the building costs, which provide energy audit report specified the measures to improve the energy efficiency;
13.3. the costs for renovation or reconstruction of a building (without changing the building's functions), as well as the cost of building the structural part or technical installation restoration or creation: 13.3.1. the roof, Windows and doors for the renewal or replacement, staircases, internal and external corridors, facilities and space group, entrance and facade restoration and adaptation for persons with functional disabilities, Elevator, renewal and adaptation for persons with functional disabilities;
13.3.2. wiring, fire safety installations, ventilation system restoration or creation;
8.3. payment of taxes and duties directly related to co-financed projects, if the beneficiary cannot be recovered, under the law on taxes and duties established procedure;
13.5. the costs relating to information and publicity measures for the implementation of a project in accordance with the implementation of the structural funds regulations governing;
13.6. contingencies, not more than 5% of the total amount of the eligible cost.
14. the costs considered eligible if they: relate to the purchase of 14.1, necessary for the implementation of the project and is carried out in accordance with the public procurement law;
14.2. the project is included in the assets of the applicant as a long-term investment and the depreciating of at least five years after the implementation of the project will remain the property of the applicant of the project without changing residencies for status;
14.3. it is actually carried out, indicated by the European regional development fund in the beneficiary's book-keeping, identifiable, separate from the rest of the costs are verifiable, and they attest to the appropriate justification documents (originals);
14.4. the need for the implementation of the project, is designed for in the approved project submission and made subject to appropriate financial management, economy, productivity and effectiveness. Contingencies European regional development fund, the beneficiary can be used if the above line with the liaison body, based on the agreed terms;
14.5. occur during the operation of the arrangement, unless the conditions of the agreement, this provision and the bottom point 13.1.1 13.1.2. the costs referred to in that you can take before the conclusion of the agreement;
14.6. be tallied, interim or final reports, adding copies of documents, and the conditions of the agreement within the time limit provided for in the report will be submitted to the Liaison Office.
15. activities not eligible are the following: 15.1 the applicant's current maintenance projects;
15.2. working capital acquisition costs;
15.3. the lease;
15.4. the payment for the loan review, presentation and booking, interest payments, interest, fees on money transfers, commissions, losses due to currency exchange and other direct financial expenditure;
15.5. payment of taxes and duties, except that rule 13.4. the costs referred to in (a);
15.6. the costs associated with the preparation of the project, including consulting services and other services, with the exception of those provisions 13.1.1 13.1.2. and costs referred to in point;
15.7. the costs incurred if the purchase is not carried out in accordance with the public procurement law;
15.8. costs not determined as eligible;
15.9. costs incurred prior to the date of entry into force of the provisions, except those provisions 13.1.1 13.1.2. and costs referred to in point.
16. eligible costs shall include only those investments which between the phase or the project closing date for submission of the request for payment will be fully paid for and will be the property of the beneficiary.
17. activities within the support only the eligible costs directly related to project implementation, is proportionate and reasonable.
18. the maximum allowable aid intensity is 75% of the total eligible costs.
19. One project activity within the limits of the European Regional Development Fund funding is 140 000 lats. The last round of inviting you on the selection of projects for the remaining funding.
IV. submission of the project selection and project submission notification submission 20. project application adoption happens invitation rounds.
21. in each round, the cooperation agreement with the responsible authority, those municipalities that meet this rule 10.1, 10.2 and 10.3) (conditions, sends an invitation to each submit one project submission. The last round of the call forward to the invitation to tender for the remaining funding.
22. the project application can submit only those municipalities that have received an invitation from the authorities.
23. the invitation indicates application submission a project start and end date. Deadline for submission of projects is not shorter than six months from the date of dispatch of the invitation.
24. To apply for funding of the project, the applicant shall submit to the institution of cooperation. Application of the project consists of: 24.1 project. completed application forms (annex 3);
24.2. in addition to the deliverable documents: 24.2.1. applicant's approved project Charter;
24.2.2. to value added tax-taxable persons a copy of the registration certificate, if the applicant is a project of value added tax-taxable person;
24.2.3. local certificate for residencies remain on the balance sheet;
24.2.4. local copy of decision on residencies for status;
24.2.5. social residential home energy audit report;
24.2.6. būvvald coherent building project (sketch project or technical design stage);
24.2.7. construction cost estimate;
24.2.8. State revenue service inquiries about the project the applicant's tax liability or the absence of a letter requesting that he agrees to request confirmation from the State Revenue Service (annex 4);
24.2.9. local decision statement of participation in the project, the total cost of the project and sources of pre-financing;
24.2.10. Finance Ministry letter of consent for the purposes of the project, if the municipality is in the process of stabilisation;
24.2.11. environmental monitoring public opinion on the Office a copy of the final report – if the project is carried out an environmental impact assessment. If the project does not require an environmental impact assessment, regional environmental governance submitted to the technical regulations for a copy, or regional environmental board certified copy of that technical regulations are not required.
25. the project application can be submitted in paper form or electronic form of a document. Project submissions in paper form shall submit to the institution of cooperation, or sent by registered mail. Project application that is designed to be an electronic document shall be submitted to the Liaison Office or liaison bodies sent to the e-mail address specified in the notice of project application.
26. the project applicant project application submitted, subject to the following requirements: application submit project 26.1 invitation within the time limit laid down;
26.2. the project is planned to be implemented in the application supported transactions, which are focused on the implementation of the horizontal priorities, sustainable development and equal opportunities;
26.3. the application of the project planned activities, expected results and indicators are clearly defined, reasonable, measurable, according to the time schedule for implementation of the project, as well as the focus on the achievement of the project objectives and target groups needs are met;
26.4. social Uptown siltumnoturīb improvement work, as well as additional measures necessary for the conservation and improvement of the building to provide at least two building energy audit priorities given in the implementation of the measures;
26.5. the eligible costs of the project comply with the provisions referred to in chapter III of the eligible costs;
16.5. the expenditure is reasonable, economically justified, necessary for the implementation of the project and provides a physically measurable results;
16.6. the requested amount of financing and the cost of the project (the total eligible costs of the project, not the total eligible costs of the project and the total cost of the project) project cost estimates are calculated arithmetic correctly;
16.7. the project has been prepared for one social residential house;
26.9. the project specified in the application to the final report of the project deadline is 24 months after the conclusion of the agreement;
26.10. the project application is completely filled and prepared according to the project application form;
26.11. the project is drawn up into the application;
26.12. the project proposal is prepared in the national language. If additional documents are not the official language, the document shall be accompanied by a certified translation of the document in the language of the country in accordance with the documents and their translation of the rule of law, regulatory laws;
26.13. Add all this rule 24.2. documents referred to. All documents presented under the laws and regulations on the development and design of a document;
26.14. all project submissions, corrections, erasures, deletions and additions to the aizkrāsojum – are in sections;
26.15. the project application, financial calculation is made in local currency.
27. If the project application and additional supporting documents shall be submitted in paper form, comply with the following requirements: 27.1. project application submitted in two copies, one of which is the original and one copy (annotated "original" or "copy");
27.2. the project application form shall also be submitted electronically to the additional CD matrix;
27.3. all copies of the application and of the project in addition to the submit document copies are caurauklot, and pages are numbered. On the back of the last page of the thread ends are glued and sealed with the seal of the applicant for the project. The label contains information about the document number and caurauklot number of pages, as well as proof of the correctness of the copy of the document, the document's author, the date, place and preparation of the signature;
27.4. the project application and submission of the project signed a copy of the endorsed project applicant institution officials with signature rights or its authorized person. If the project application to the authorized person signature, together with the project application submitted a document that authorizes the person to sign the project submission.
28. the application shall be accompanied, where the electronic document, the following requirements shall be met:
28.1. the project submissions are presented according to the laws governing the development of electronic document, noformēš, well, storage and circulation;
28.2. the project submission developed in DOC, xls, PDF or JPG file format;
28.3. the project submission form and the consent of the applicant a letter signed with a secure electronic signature and is certified by the time stamp to the project application submission deadline;
28.4. the project application to the institution of the applicant, the signature project officer with signature rights or its authorized person;
28.5. additional documents to be submitted are signed with a secure electronic signature and confirm with the time stamp.
29. Where the submission sent by the Passport you, at the time the project is considered the day when a project application is transferred to the post office. If in doubt, the applicant must demonstrate that the consignment is placed in the mail.
30. the application shall be accompanied, where the electronic document, for the time deemed the day when it is sent by electronic mail or using the authorities held a special online form. In the event of a dispute, the applicant must demonstrate that the project is sent to the application before the application deadline for the submission of projects, but a project of the cooperation body based at the applicant's request that the application is not received or received after the project submission deadline.
31. the project submissions will not be considered if they are received after the application deadline for the submission of projects, except those provisions in paragraph 29 and 30 of these cases.
32. the project applicant project application submission in one round may submit one project submission. Each round of submissions concerned the project submission does not consider and shall be returned to the project applicant.
33. the project applicant project application, the original and the realisation of the project related documents shall keep the original until the end of the evaluation project. If the application is approved, these documents shall be kept until 2021 December 31.
V. submission of the project evaluation and decision 34. activities within the project submission evaluation ensure cooperation bodies set up for the evaluation of the application of the project Commission (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission is made up of representatives from the Ministry of Economic Affairs, the national agencies ' construction, energy and housing State Agency and the regional development and local government ministries.
35. The Commission shall determine the authorities approved the cooperation agenda.
36. the decision on the approval of the project application be accepted if all the following conditions are met: 36.1. the project submission complies with these rules referred to in annex 5, project submission evaluation criteria, except 1, 2, and 3. the application of the evaluation criteria of the project;
36.2. the application of the project in accordance with the provisions of annex 5 1. projects referred to in the submission evaluation criteria received a rating of not less than 10 points;
36.3. the project announced in the invitation the application round of funding has received the highest rating, comparing project submissions according to the points obtained in accordance with the rules referred to in annex 5, 1, 2, and 3. the application of the evaluation criteria of the project. If multiple project submissions receive the same number of points, taking a decision on the application for the approval of projects, priority is given to the submission of the draft with a higher heat savings as a percentage of the current heat consumption. If multiple project submissions is the same heat savings as a percentage of the current heat consumption, preference shall be given to the application of the project with a lower index of the development of the territory.
37. draft decision rejecting the application shall be adopted if at least one of the following conditions: 37.1. the project submission does not comply with the rules listed in annex 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22 or 23. submission of project evaluation criteria (one or more);
37.2. the application of the project in accordance with the provisions of annex 5 1. projects referred to in the submission evaluation criteria received a rating of less than 10 points;
37.3. list of project submissions according to the points obtained in accordance with the rules referred to in annex 5, 1, 2, and 3. the application of the evaluation criteria of the project, the project application is received less points and opened the invitation round of funding within it are no longer sufficient.
38. The decision on the application of the project approval may include conditions which must be fulfilled in order to project the applicant would be able to conclude an agreement: to specify the project's application 38.1. According to the evaluation criteria, with the exception of those provisions referred to in annex 5, 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22 and 23 of the draft application evaluation criteria;
23.7. to clarify the application of the project cost estimate, in the case of the arithmetic calculation errors. Making revisions, the total amount of eligible costs cannot increase;
23.8. to submit additional information if the project submission does not contain complete information or the information is unclear;
23.9. the project costs not attributable to transfer the costs referred to in point 15 of these rules;
38.5. to clarify the implementation of the project;
design a project submission 24.0. According to these rules 27, 28 and 29.
39. the cooperation of the authority shall determine the conditions contained in the decision deadline. The due date is not longer than three calendar months from the date of dispatch of the decision. Information about the decision the conditions contained in the project the applicant shall submit to the liaison body for assessment. The liaison body shall assess the information submitted by the applicant for the project and prepares opinion on its compliance with the terms of the decision. If the applicant does not provide the draft decision contained in the conditions or the conditions are not met within the prescribed period, the application shall be deemed to have been rejected. Opinion on the decision of the non-compliance with conditions of cooperation authority within five working days, send to the project applicant.
40. This provision of the conditions referred to in paragraph 39 of the execution deadline cannot be extended.
Vi. Project implementation and support 41. project is available in the following types of aid: 25.5. advance payment – no more than 20% of the approved amount of aid;
41.2. the interim payment. It is based on the eligible expenditure if the project lasts more than six months;
41.3. final payment. It shall be granted after the implementation of the project on the basis of the eligible expenditure.
42. The advance payment and the total amount of interim payments shall not exceed 90% of the approved amount of aid.
43. the project the applicant receives advance payment if the following conditions are met: 43.1. a decision on project approval and project application to the applicant with the authority has entered into cooperation agreement;
43.2. the initiation of implementation of the project is opened in a separate account in the State Treasury. That account is made and received all the payments related to the implementation of the project, with the exception of those provisions 13.1.1 13.1.2. and costs referred to in (a), if it was made before the conclusion of the agreement.
44. where the advance exceeds the amount of the aid, the project applicant institutions of cooperation specified account contributions, cooperation authorities the amount, calculated in proportion to the intensity of the aid to the project carried out in the home costs apply.
45. the project the applicant receives between stage or final payment if the following conditions are met: 45.1. a decision on project approval and project application to the applicant with the authority has entered into cooperation agreement;
45.2. the costs relate to the purchase of the required project and is carried out in accordance with the public procurement law;
45.3. the initiation of implementation of the project is opened in a separate account in the State coffers, which are made and received all the payments related to the implementation of the project, with the exception of those provisions 13.1.1 13.1.2. and costs referred to in (a), if it was made before the agreement on the implementation of the project;
28.2. the investments included in the assets of the applicant of the project as a long-term investment and the depreciating of at least five years after the implementation of the project will remain the property of the applicant of the project without changing the social Web;
28.3. the investment is actually made and the European regional development fund, the beneficiary's book-keeping, cost is identifiable, separate from the rest of the cost of the test, and they attest to the appropriate source document (originals);
45.6. investments are necessary for the implementation of the project, is designed for in the approved project submission is made pursuant to and under financial management, economy, efficiency and effectiveness;
28.4. the costs were incurred during the agreement (except where the conditions of the agreement are provided for these provisions 13.1.1 13.1.2. and costs referred to in point that can be made before the conclusion of the arrangement) and is based on paid invoices or other relevant source documents;
28.5. is prepared, interim or final payment request and in accordance with the agreed on time filed liaison body. The application is accompanied by a copy of the document;
28.5. cooperation authority, supervisory checks and interim or final payment request checks out the project costs deemed eligible and decided to make an interim or final payment (interim payment can receive no more than once every six months).
46. Cooperation authority under the agreement shall be reduced on a pro rata basis, interim or final payment amount in the following cases: 46.1. the actual use of the funds is less than the approved funding arrangement terms;
46.2. not implemented in any of the activities provided for in the conditions of the arrangement, but the aim of the project is achieved;
46.3. not submitted funds utilization of supporting documents;
46.4. the project cost estimates specified eligible costs is not proportionate and economically justified.
47. the project the applicant does not receive aid funds if: 29.3. supplied incorrect information to the liaison body in connection with the implementation of the project;
47.2. the project evaluation of the application tried to get confidential information in your possession or control of the liaison body.
48. Cooperation between States, the authority has the right and the final request for payment at the time of the evaluation, as well as the payment request from the applicant additional information necessary for the implementation of a project.
49. Cooperation between States, the authority has the right and the final request for payment at the time of the evaluation, to call an expert to verify that the project cost estimates specified eligible costs are reasonable and economically justified.
50. cooperation authority payments made with cashless settlements in particular individual project open project applicant's current account in the Treasury, as set out in the request for payment.
51. cooperation authority project to the applicant the amount of funding to be paid shall be determined on the basis of the eligible costs of the project, as well as the costs of supporting documents and purchase documents, which shall, subject to the requirements of the legislation on payment and business development and evidence of design.
52. Interim or final payment shall be made after completion of an individual project phase, if the project is implemented and its implementation is an audited value.
53. final request for payment submitted by the institution of the cooperation project, the interim payment request inspection and approval of the eligible expenditure.
54. If the agreement is terminated, the liaison body shall require that the applicant be released project support funding paid in full.
55. the agreement may be amended in accordance with the arrangements laid down in the conditions of the agreement, and in accordance with the laws and regulations on procedure for the conclusion of the agreement, if the amendment does not change the aim of the project.
Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 19 January 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet 15 January 2008 regulations No 28 building energy audit report houses facades photography home address ___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___ content part 1. BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE MANAGERS … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …. Part 2. BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE AUDITED OBJECT............................................................................. "
A. DZĪVOJAMĀ ĒKA ...................................................................................................................................................... B. HEAT AND HOT WATER SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION.................................................................................... " C. ENERĢIJAS PATĒRIŅA DATI .................................................................................................................................. Part 3. The Building's Energy Consumption And CO2 Emissions...................................................................................... " Part 4. EXPENDITURE ON ENERGY RESOURCES................................................................................................ " Part 5. BUILDING SURVEY PHOTO DOCUMENTATION (TERMOGRAMM)........................................ " Part 6. BUILDING RENOVATION PROJECT PROPOSAL (THE RECOMMENDED PACKAGE). Part 7. Building ENERGOREITING and IT changes forecast. … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … ….
Building identification number of the address of the apartment of the total area of the House is Energoauditor name, organisation licence number registration number Publisher phone signature Date of report prepared for building survey part 1. Basic information on the operator, the operator 1.
Registration number 3.
Administrative address 4.
Contact phone 2. Basic information about the audited object a. residential building general information 1.
Residential house: a) model project type number b) constructive solution (if there is no type number) 2.
The total number of stands (without standard residential floors indicate separately the roof floor, attic floor, basement floor and the existence of the technical floor) 3.
The staircase (section) number 4.
Apartments in total number total net area (m2) room height (m) 5.
Other spaces area (m2) room height (m) 6.
The total heated area (m2) 7.
The year when the building was put into operation in the year of transfer 8.
The length of the building (m) width (m) height (m) 9.
Other information (for example, the existence of caurbrauktuvj) and the outer wall 10.
The name of the layer thickness construction materials (mm) Koplaukum (m2) Siltumpārej coefficient (w/(m2 K)) end-wall facade wall 11.
Other information the loft (if applicable) 12.
Under the attic into an existing shelter construction and insulation materials, thickness (mm) 13.
Shelter siltumpārej coefficient (w/(m2K)) 14.
Surface area (m2) 15.
Room height (m) 16.
Roof condition 17.
The roof of the shelter solution (joined, divslīpj) 18.
Hood insulation material thickness (mm) (if there is no attic) 19.
Shelter siltumpārej coefficient (w/(m2K)) 20.
Surface area (m2) 21.
Other information Windows and balcony doors of the balconies/22.
Tips, constructive solution Siltumpārej factor W/(m2K) Koplaukum (m2) 23.
Other information the door 24.
Tips, constructive solution Siltumpārej factor W/(m2K) Koplaukum (m2) 25.
Other information in the cellar and passage (if fitted) 26.
The size of the basement area (m2) height (m) 27.
Basement condition 28.
The basement shelter construction, material thickness (mm) 29.
The basement shelter siltumpārej coefficient (w/(m2K)) 30.
The basement floor of the construction material (if heated) 31.
The basement floor of the siltumpārej coefficient (w/(m2K)) (if heated) 32.
Basement wall construction materials (if heated) 33.
Basement wall siltumpārej coefficient (w/(m2K)) (if heated) 34.
(B) the condition of passage. Heat and hot water supply and distribution for heat supply/manufacture 35.
Heat supply system for centralized heating local heating 36.
Boiler model year of manufacture fuel efficiency in the distribution of heat-heating system 37.
Heating system pipes, one pipe of two 38.
Siltummezgl type dependent connection diagram connection diagram independent 39.
Heat supply control and tracking, the device is in apartments: No 40.
Heating the heat exchanger is a device: No 41.
Pipe insulation condition in hot water distribution system 42.
Hot water supply temperature (° c) average cold water inlet temperature (° c) 43.
Hot water preparation preparation siltummezgl centralized supply 44.
Hot water distribution system of the type without the circulation with circulation 45.
Pipe insulation ventilation condition 46.
The ventilation system in the way natural forced 47.
Other information counters in 48.
Heat meter is, Setup date: No 49.
Hot water total consumption meter is, Setup date: not 50.
Hot water meters are installed in the apartments: percentage of all apartments: 51.
Cold water meters are installed in the apartments: percentage of all apartments: 52.
Other information the tariff and payment collection of 53.
Heat tariff at the time of audit (LVL/MWh) 54.
The cost-sharing principle heating Ls/m2 other 55.
Other information c. energy consumption data for energy consumption data for 56.
Space heating energy consumption in previous years calendar year consumption (MWh) 2007 2006 2005 2004 57.
Heat consumption of hot water preparation in previous years calendar year consumption (MWh) 2007 2006 2005 2004 58.
Power consumption sharing rooms in previous years calendar year consumption (MWh) 2007 2006 2005 2004 59.
Other information part 3. The building's energy consumption and CO2 emissions 1.
Heat consumption for heating of premises for the previous period total heating (MWh) a year specific (kWh/m2) 2.
Thermal energy consumption for the production of hot water for the past year total (MWh) a year specific (kWh/m2) 3.
Power consumption sharing premises for the past year total (MWh) a year specific (kWh/m2) 4.
CO2 emissions from the consumption of heating in the building – for the full previous year heating boilers of fuel a year total (tonnes) specific (kg/m2) 5.
Standardised thermal heating consumption for the previous year (kWh/m2) year definitions 1.
Total consumption-total consumption of all buildings of the previous 2 years.
Specific consumption-total consumption, recalculated to one of heated areas of the building square 3.
Siltumpatēriņš-home of the standardized total heating siltumpatēriņš that are recalculated to the standartgad adopted in accordance with the Cabinet of 23 august 2001 Regulation No. 376 of the "rules for the Latvian et seq of the LBN 003-01" Būvklimatoloģij "" (203 days heating season, + 18 ° c average outdoor apartments, air temperature of 0 o C) 4.
CO2 emissions are particularly dangerous for the ecosystem of the planet. They increase the quantity in the atmosphere cause the reduction of the ozone layer and the greenhouse effect. It comes from the combustion of fossil fuels for electricity and heat production. CO2 emissions are CO2, the amount of the substance that is the generation source of heating energy consumption of the building. CO2 volume unit is kg/m2 per year 4. Expenditure on energy resources expenditure rate, LVL/MWh tariff LVL/m2 per month 1.
Hot water 3.
Electricity 5. Building survey photo documentation (termogramm) 6. Building renovation project proposal (the recommended package) no PO box
Measure investment LVL (1) energy and financial savings payback period for carrying out the priority Measures (5) kWh/m2 per year (2)% of existing heat consumption LVL/year (3) years (4) 1.
1.-the first of A group of measures, then B and C team events.
2. (1) the total estimated cost of the measures, drawn up on the basis of the estimate or contractor, including value added tax.
3. (2)-savings compared to standartgad (heating season length 203 days, average outdoor air temperature of 0 ° C heating season). Actual savings depend on the heating system management and user action. It is assumed that the indoor base temperature (t = 18 ° c) following the introduction of energy efficiency measures do not change, the reduction of energy consumption will be less if the room temperature in the building.
4. (3)-guaranteed savings forecast based on the previous season's heating tariff. If the heating tariff by implementing energy-efficiency measures increases, the actual savings will be greater than expected.
5. (4) – the payback period is the time that is required to implement energy efficiency measures will cover the capital expenditure.
6. (5) – priority measures: (A) to be made as quickly as possible to minimize the danger, stop the deterioration or achieve significant savings; B – doable within the next few years (through later, perhaps a new injury); C – consider the next 5-10 years.
Part 7. Building energoreiting and its forecast of changes in construction, energy and housing State Agency "Siltumpatēriņš (kWh/m2 per year) of the current situation, the standardized siltumpatēriņš year (kWh/m2) forecast by A priority energy efficiency measures (kWh/m2/year) forecast for the following priorities (A) and (B) the implementation of energy efficiency measures (kWh/m2/year) forecast for the following priorities (A), (B) and (C) implementing energy-efficiency measures (kWh/m2 per year) A note 270. Energy savings estimates in accordance with the recommendations of the energaudit, the energoplān and is defined as the specific standardized energy consumption reduction in one apartment house, measured as kWh/m2 per year and is related to the standartgad of heating duration for 203 days, assuming that the average outdoor air temperature is 0 ° c, and the indoor temperature is + 18 ° c.
Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard annex 2 Cabinet 15 January 2008 regulations No 28 overview of the heat consumption by building renovation/reconstruction of Economy Minister k. Gerhard submitted at the Ministry of the economy adopted annex 3 Cabinet 15 January 2008 regulations No 28 annex 1 Cabinet 15 January 2008 No. 28 the provisions of annex 3 to annex 2 Cabinet 15 January 2008 No. 28 the provisions of annex 3 Annex 3 Cabinet 15 January 2008 No. 28 the provisions of annex 3 to the Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard
4. the annex to Cabinet 15 January 2008 regulations No 28 Project applicant letter of consent of the Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard annex 5 cabinet 15 January 2008 regulations No 28 Project submission evaluation criteria i. criteria of quality evaluation system of Point number 1.
Residencies for renovation or reconstruction work, as well as other additional measures required for building the technical advancement of the implementation of the resulting thermal energy savings as a percentage of the current heat consumption – for each savings interest is awarded 1 point. If saving is 40% and more, give the maximum rating – 40 points.
0-40 II. Horizontal priority criteria ranking system points 2.
The project area development index project application deadlines at the time is: 0-5 greater than 0 0 from 0 to-2 from 0.499-to-4 from-0.500 0.899 0.900 and less 5 3.
Specific activities of the principle of equal opportunities, to improve accessibility for people with functional disabilities: 0-2 project is not intended for specific activities of the equal opportunities project provides 0 specific activities for the provision of equal opportunities 2 III. eligibility criteria A. Project eligibility criteria ranking system Yes/No 4.
Project application used currency is the lats (Ls) 5.
The cost of the project (the total eligible costs of the project, not the total eligible costs of the project and the total cost of the project) project cost estimates are calculated arithmetically correct 6.
The eligible costs of the project comply with the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers mentioned the types of eligible expenditure 7.
The requested amount of aid is calculated properly 8.
Application of the project planned activities, expected results and indicators are clearly defined, reasonable, measurable, according to project implementation time schedule and focus on the achievement of the project objectives and target group needs 9.
The expenditure is reasonable, economically justified, necessary for the implementation of the project and provide a result (physically measurable) generation 10.
Social living House has carried out energy audits and provides a building energy audit report under this provision the requirements of annex 11.
The relevant project submissions in the municipality shall submit project on one social Uptown b. PROJECT applicant eligibility criteria ranking system Yes/No 12.
The project applicant is municipality 13.
The municipality (according to the Central Statistical administration summarizes selected data) is a residential home that until 1 July 2007, with the municipal decision established residencies status 14.
Social residential house at least 90% of the total number of dwellings rented to persons who are registered in the municipality concerned to help the apartment in question 15.
During the period from 2002 to the municipality concerned the social Web needs not granted State aid to public investment programme IV. Administrative criteria ranking system Yes/No 16.
Application of the original project is the document legal force 17.
The project application is filed within the time limits 18.
The project proposal is submitted in two copies, one of which is the original and one copy – paper or electronic document 19.
On the application of the original project, the first in the upper-right corner of the page is the "original" (with capital letters) 20.
The original application of the project is adequately completed, caurauklot, and pages are numbered 21.
The project application is drawn up into 22.
Project submission is prepared in the national language 23.
If additional documents are not the official language, the documents added to the certified translation of documents in the language of the country in accordance with the documents and their translation of the rule of law, regulatory laws 24.
The project proposal is completed and drawn up according to the project submission form, you add all the additional documents to be submitted, and they are designed according to the requirements of the laws 25.
The project is not specified in the application for amendment, deletion, aizkrāsojum, deletion and addition of 26.
The specified project final report deadline is no later than 24 months after the date of conclusion of the contract the economy Minister k. Gerhard
Search Translated Laws of Latvia