Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/169772
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 32 in Riga in 2008 (January 22. 5. § 4) the prostitution control regulations Issued in accordance with the criminal law of the transitional provisions in paragraph 3 subparagraph 2 1. determines the order in which the controlled prostitution (sexual services for a fee).
2. prostitution of minors to engage in prohibited person and the person is not a health card. Health card (annex) a person engaged in prostitution (hereinafter person), after the first health check be issued dermatovenerolog. Health card designed booklet (size 10 cm x 10 cm), medical institutions and medical persons issued health statistics and medical technologies State Agency.
3. The Person authorized to offer or to provide sexual services for a fee of just a living room, which is in its possession or for which it has concluded a rental agreement.
4. A Person prohibited from offering or providing sexual services for a fee, as well as to receive these services this provision in paragraph 3 that a living room: 4.1 if it is closer than 100 meters from educational institutions or the Church;
4.2. If there are minor;
4.3. If you oppose it other people who live in this room or in the House, where it is located.
5. If the State police or municipal police receives submissions in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4.3 and recognizes it to be justified, it shall inform the person about the prohibition to engage in prostitution.
6. persons prohibited to join groups in order to offer and provide sexual services for a fee, as well as accept orders for sexual services for a fee.
7. Entertainment and recreation directors ensure that these institutions would not be offered, given and received sexual services for a fee.
8. the monthly health checks at dermatovenerolog. Dermatovenerolog opinion on the person's health record health card.
9. forbidden to engage in prostitution and medical treatment or to serological surveillance during dermatovenerolog's opinion on clinical recovery if a person diagnosed with one of the following diseases: 9.1. anoģenitāl herpes virus infection;
9.2. dermatofitoz (mikrosporij, trihofitij);
9.3. the pubic utainīb;
9.4. gonococcal infection;
9.5. Chlamydia induced sexually TRANS diseases misīv;
10. Persons whose blood revealed antibodies against HIV or AIDS diagnosis, further prohibited to engage in prostitution.
11. prohibited sexual services to offer and advertise on the internet, in the press and other media (except for the erotic in nature), as well as with other parties.
12. it is prohibited for any third-party action that encourages prostitution.
13. the Person presented at the customer's request the health card.
14. According to The rules of competence under the control of the police and the municipal police. Health checks the quality of the professional medical institutions controlled by the health inspectorate.
15. the failure of persons called to the responsibility of the administrative or criminal liability of the regulatory laws.
16. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 22 May 2001 on the terms of Nr. 210 "Prostitution control regulations" (Latvian journal, 2001, no. 80; 2003, 167. No; 2007, no. 28).
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Interior Minister m. Segliņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 26 January 2008.
Annex a Cabinet of 22 January 2008, regulations No 32 health card Interior Minister Mr Segliņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia