Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 12 December 2006 Of The Regulation No 994 "order In Which Universities And Colleges Are Financed From The State Budget"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2006.gada 12.decembra noteikumos Nr.994 "Kārtība, kādā augstskolas un koledžas tiek finansētas no valsts budžeta līdzekļiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/170201
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 46 in Riga in 2008 (January 29th. No 6 10) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 12 December 2006 of the Regulation No 994 "order in which universities and colleges are financed from the State budget resources" Issued under the University Act 52. the first part of the article make the Cabinet of 12 December 2006 of the Regulation No 994 "order in which universities and colleges are financed from the State budget" (Latvian journal, 2006, 200. no) the following amendments: 1. Express 17. , paragraph 18 and 19 by the following: "17. Scientific activities high school or college funding from the State budget: 17.1. funds obtained by tender in University or college workers scientists;
17.2. the funds for doctoral programs, the amount of which is calculated using the following formula: Fd = 3 TB × S (CI × di) + Sd × Sd, where the FDA-funding doctoral programmes;
TB-Studio location in the base cost;
Ki-the education thematic areas of study cost factor (annex 1);
di-number of relevant studies in the subject areas of education doctoral programs;
SD-PhD courses place social security costs (annex 2);
17.3. the funds for the development of scientific activities for the amount of the security is calculated using the following formula: Fat = F × Σkj × K where kj/Fat-University or college resources to be allocated;
F-the current year in the law on State budget for universities and colleges the resources allocated to the development of the scientific activities of the total amount of collateral;
kJ-characteristics of high school or college;
Σkj-high school and College performance ratio;
K-factor of science sector (not apply to colleges): 1) in science, engineering, technology, health science, agricultural science, forest science, veterinary-2.0;
2) other scientific-1.0 kj = Σ (nj/Σnj + 1.5 × 3 × Σmj + mj/dj/Σdj + 2 × (Nj/ΣNj + 1.5 × 3 × ΣMj + Mj/Dj/ΣDj) + Pj/ΣPj) nj-State study determined the number of high school or college undergraduate and professional programs of study;
Σnj-the national study site total universities and colleges undergraduate and professional programs of study;
MJ-the masters, the number of university places;
Σmj-the specified master site the total number of universities;
DJ-the national doctoral universities in the number of sites;
Σdj-the national doctoral total number of University seats;
NJ-University or College on State budget resources Bachelor degree or professional qualifications gained in the number of persons;
ΣNj-about the national budget resources Bachelor degree or professional qualifications acquired the total number of persons in universities and colleges;
MJ-University for national budget resources masters degree got in the number of persons;
ΣMj-about the national budget funds master's degree acquired the total number of persons in academia;
DJ-University doctoral degree got in the number of persons;
ΣDj-universities doctoral degree got the total number of persons;
PJ-high school or college academic staff with doctoral degrees and the number of Arts professor;
ΣPj-University and college academic staff with doctoral degrees total number of total number and Professor of art.
18. data on national studies, the number of places required for the development of scientific activities for the calculation of the security instruments, defined as the average for the last three financial years, data on degrees and qualifications gained in the number of persons and academic staff with doctoral degrees and the number of professors in the field of art-as the average for the last three academic years.
19. the scientific activities in support of development requires a certain amount of funding for each school and College in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 17.3. is determined by the Ministry of education and science, under the condition that the resources to be allocated to the school year is not less than 15000 dollars, College-about 5000 lats. "
2. Supplement with 19.1, 19.2, 19.3 and 19.4 points by the following: 19.1 means "scientific activities support the development of the University and College Division academic institution concerned established on the basis of the results of the competition. The contest for the next financial year issued to current financial year October 1.
19.2 College, or College shall ensure that each project evaluated at least one relevant sector or subsector science expert, which is included in the Latvian Science Council expert database.
evaluation of Projects not eligible 19.3 to participate in experts who claim to be the means of developing scientific activities which the collateral or other possible conflict of interest.
19.4 the University and College funds for scientific activities in support of development used for the implementation of the research project, involving them and unfocused learning scientific infrastructure security, according to the Constitution of the University and college regulations of operational goals and objectives. Project application, evaluation and ranking of the universities and colleges by the end of the year. "
3. Express the point 20 as follows: "20. The Ministry of education and science and other ministries, which are subordinated to universities and colleges, with State universities and colleges for a fixed number of professional preparation and development of the scientific activities of the collateral as well as the objectives of the financing required collateral in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 14, 17.2 and 17.3.."
4. Replace paragraph 23, the words "adoption" by the word "advertising".
5. Make introductions to paragraph 24 and 24.1. subparagraph by the following: "24. Treaty on the limited number of professional preparation and development of the scientific activities support: 24.1. high school or college related studies and scientific activities in support of development;".
6. Supplement with 25.5. and 25.6. subparagraph by the following: "25.5. research projects and progress deadlines;
6. the main objectives of the research project results: 25.6.1. publications, and the number of the patent examiner;
25.6.2. research projects involved student;
25.6.3. other objectives to results. "
7. Supplement with 25.1 and 25.2 points as follows: "the parties may conclude 25.1 two agreement protocols: 25.11. for a limited number of specialists;
25.12. for the development of scientific activities.
25.2 the agreement protocol for the development of scientific activities support the switch two weeks of the current year the law on State budget reallocation of appropriations between the ministries and the budget expense code for economic categories. " Prime Minister i. Godmanis, Minister of education and science t. koķe
Search Translated Laws of Latvia