Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/170420
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 3 Riga, January 2, 2008 (pr. 1. § 5) rail issued in accordance with the provisions of the construction Act, article 6, first paragraph, point 3 and the railway law article 22 i. General questions 1. determines the railway infrastructure design and construction, as well as the order in which they are accepted into service.
2. the terms used in the rules: 2.1.-site of railway site, associated with the operation and function of the railway is located on the railway land partition bar;
2.2. the public railway infrastructure-building, which at railway land partition occurs bar is associated with rail transport or security of Muggle artifacts and is specially built and equipped for public use.
3. the railway construction site make Cabinet 1997 1. around rīļ regulations No. 112 "General provisions" (General provisions), in so far as the procedure laid down in these regulations unless otherwise specified.
4. the railway site (hereinafter referred to as the customer) or its authorised person relati the attractive railway infrastructure manager at PRA sa technical rules and with the Kuma Manager of construction and execution of projects: bu made 4.1. public-use railway infrastructure manager for the PRI in the wound use railway infrastructure site (if over the PRI in the wound of the railway infrastructure used to move the rolling stock, the inherit the public railway infrastructure, roads);
4.2. private use to add rail infrastructure;
4.3. the premises or building or conversion utilities (if they are iron road land partition bar).
II. preparation of the 5th civil design available to the public railway infrastructure construction on the passports of tītāj suggests a general būvnoteikumo in accordance with the procedure laid down by the light of the iron Road area of regulatory legislation.
6. to start the design, you need the following documents: 6.1. situation plan scale 1:2000 to 1:10000;
6.2. land topographic plan scale 1:500-1:1000;
6.3. Design task;
6.4. the technical rules for the connection to the railway infrastructure, in ženier communications or utilities crossing;
6.5. in the case of constructing cadastral trying (if the project development in the building);
6.6. the local authorities concerned provisions for the design and the construction codes, which provided for the construction of the administrative area.
7. on behalf of the design shall show the following: 7.1 the rail site does not furnish the required essential requirements;
7.2. technical requirements for railway car (such as the track, signalling and heritage walk out loving, communications, supply, engineers will be at standstill was vomiting);
7.3. the requirements for adding relevant utilities local like liem, as well as the crossing and transfer (accompanied by technical rules, not the utilities connections, crossing and transfer);
7.4. accessibility requirements (moving from one high ma and experience to another level and targeting the railway built environment (sound and Visual information in the statement)) established: 7.4.1. platforms, transitions, driveway off buildings, parking lots at the iron Road station and stop points;
7.4.2. the entrance of the railway station and the stopping points in buildings;
7.4.3. railway station and stop point interiors (especially corridors and escape routes);
7.4.4. railway station and stop point indoor decor (especially in technical rooms intended for persons with reduced mobility).
8. where construction plans, construction funding or other conditions along the railway site see commissioning by local shipbuilding, tēšan to indicate the contribution each hold būvkompleks (rail site or part of a building project from the States, to ensure the housing part (power) from going into the building rounds) and the construction sequence.
9. Design task, submit to the Ministry of transport regulations for the UK European rail system interoperability within the desire in its adoption of the European rail system between the use of the tojamīb the application of technical specifications for the project concerned.
III. the Civil Design Projects do not need 10:10.1 General būvnoteikumo cases;
10.2. renovation of railway infrastructure (for repair), iron road by ze mess compartment bar if renovation (repair) work not related to ie * ob the Board with nice structural elements of sustainability or does not change the object at off site;
10.3. railway infrastructure maintenance by iron road land partition bar, based on a survey of legislation: 10.3.1. track and field equipment replacement, repair and dismantling;
10.3.2. the repair of constructional engineering;
10.3.3. signalling, communications, power supply equipment and cable replacement, re assembled and dismantling;
10.3.4. the power supply cord to the line, the contact wire, lighting or communications three the electronic check has proved successful machine and network maintenance, repair or dismantling;
10.3.5. rail infrastructure of land grade jobs.
11. Sketch a project has the following parts: 11.1. rail part, which according to the type of railway building site include: 11.1.1 sl s plan with the road building and premises the location and design of the line route;
11.1.2. long profiles and specific šķērsprofil;
11.1.3. signalling device location;
11.1.4. sekcionēšan and contact wire disposition scheme of capital equipment (buildings and structures – the construction of a building or layout, floor plans, specific buildings and premises, and the facade, as well as land improvement solution);
11.2. the protection of the environment which includes: 11.2.1. buildings environmental impact assessment (if required in accordance with the law "on environmental impact assessment");
11.2.2. environmental protection measures;
11.3. the explanatory memorandum.
12. With the national railway technical inspection for coherent sketch project is the technical design of the hair.
13. The technical design according to the type of railway building site includes sections of this part and the das, which provided relevant information: 13.1 General 13.1.1 the commencement of civil design: required documents and mate rial;
13.1.2. land inženierģeoloģisk facilities;
13.1.3. the explanatory note with the shipbuilding technical indicators, and an indication of the building's main use (function) according to the classification of structures;
13.2. track: 13.2.1. body structure;
13.2.2. the track plan and longitudinal;
13.3. the land grade part: 13.3.1. šķērsprofil construction;
13.3.2. the drainage system;
13.4. rail section 13.4.1. engineering structures: bridges, culverts and transmission;
13.4.2. passenger platforms;
13.4.3. roads and pedestrian tunnel under railway;
13.4.4. level crossings and crossings;
13.4.5. anti-noise walls;
13.4.6. power supply and overhead contact line equipment;
13.5. signalling, communications, management and Informatics section;
13.6. architecture: 13.6.1. section of the territory;
13.6.2. architectural section, including the shipbuilding group of explication that adds a specific floor plan;
13.6.3. equipment (a public building projects);
8.5. inženierrisinājum: 13.7.1. constructions;
13.7.2. water supply and sewerage;
13.7.3. heating, ventilation and air conditioning;
13.7.5. gas supply;
13.7.6. environmental protection measures;
13.7.7. fire-fighting water supply;
13.7.8. fire protection system;
13.7.9. other inženierrisinājum;
13.8. the economy: 13.8.1. equipment, design and material and building materials specifications summary;
13.8.2. volume of construction works;
13.8.3. cost calculation (estimate);
13.9. the organization works.
IV. A construction expertise, coordination and acceptance of Projects 14. expertise required in the following cases: 14.1. If requested by the national railway technical inspection;
14.2. If a construction for the development and implementation in the territory of the Republic of Latvia vis least 40 percent funded by international financial institutions, the European Union or its Member States (if the investment is not repaid).
15. Projects with institutions, issued by this rule 6.4. technical rules referred to in the railway project in the equestrian site and its local government, which būvvald administrative territory for the period of construction.
16. Construction plan that is consistent with the institutions that issued this rule 6.4 6.6. provisions referred to a construction expertise (if you have a project of railway building site inspection), and construction of the reported prostitution laws counselling assessment (if any is required, in accordance with matīv provisions concerning the European railway interoperability system) be submitted to the national railway technical inspection. The national railway technical inspek tion in the laws of the order shall take a decision on the construction of the well ceptēšan or refusal to accept the construction.
17. National Railway technical inspection does not accept the construction of the following conclusions: Dee ga
17.1. If the construction is not consistent with the institutions that issued this rule 6.4 6.6. the provisions referred to in subparagraph;
17.2. If the building project has been given a negative opinion of expertise;
17.3. If it is not submitted to the notified body for assessment in accordance with the construction regulations of the European rail system interoperability.
18. changes in the accepted construction plan can be done before the public works and construction of the works, if such members so agree with the author of the construction plan.
19. If accepted the changes to affect the construction technical regulations for conditions or external appearance of the building or the construction function is changed, the changes consistent with the binding technical regulations for publishers, as well as with the local authorities, whose administrative territory for construction.
20. If a construction of this provision is made in paragraph 19 of that change, the national railway construction plan shall be submitted to the technical Inspectorate for the incremental steps in tēšan.
V. works 21. Prior to the commencement of the construction works receive the State Railway Inspectorate issued electronic check teh planning permission.
22. A building permit is not required in the following cases: 22. l. public works referred to in point 10 of these regulations;
22.2. building or demolition of rail ground bin mazēk bar.
23. If the rail site is culture, history or architecture for example are not present, is not covered by the provisions of the conditions referred to in point 22.
24. To get planning permission, the customer shall submit to the national railway technical inspection in the following documents: 24.1. construction permit;
24.2. accept a construction;
24.3. the property rights in land or use rights and they really are building supporting documents;
15.2. a certified responsible works Manager and certified būvuzraug (if any turns) of the article;
15.2. the contract for the autoruzraudzīb (copy) and the autoruzraudzīb (if the works autoruzraudzīb (for example, are made available to the public railway infrastructure, railway construction site is a cultural monument or works to challenging conditions));
24.6. log works;
15.3. the insurer issued the contractor or Builder civil at the pictures on bas compulsory insurance certificate (copy).
25. A building permit shall be issued for a period specified in the request for construction. Construction permit validity period is not less than a year.
26. If a Subscriber changes, Builder or contractor, the construction permit was re-registered at JAMA railway technical inspection, and the national railway technical inspectorate may decide on the validity of the building permit.
27. National Railway technical inspection planning permission may be withdrawn if: 27.1. failure to comply with the construction of article 13 of the law and the requirements of this regulation;
27.2. the works are made with deviation from the accepted construction plan or at the dunes from works project agreed in accordance these terms or general provisions;
27.3. the construction site fire protection are not complied with, or for the protection of the environmental protection legislation.
28. National Railway technical inspection of the construction permit to receive to start the construction work of the local authorities to register the būvvald, in which the administrative territory of the intended construction, but not later than 10 days after the issuance of the building permit. Without būvvald marks for registration permit is not valid.
29. Work organisation and to be taken in accordance with the work of the Pro Ject, that, on the basis of a construction, development of the accepted major construction contractor, but a separate and dedicated work, contractors.
30. the work of the project has the following parts: 30.1. the Works Calendar plan;
30.2. the master plan of the works;
30.3. the protection plan in accordance with the laws and regulations of the work behind the sardzīb the requirements for performing the works (it can also develop as a standalone document);
18.9. the explanatory memorandum.
31. rail infrastructure works project indicates the track parking lot repair, mounting the stage of track and fi eld ele bodywork, the contact wire material and construction, signalling and communications equipment for the Assembly of space, Earth and ballast quarry, as well as material supplies and organizing principles of the harvest.
32. If a construction for the developed in-service rail infrastructure reconstruction, modernisation or refurbishment to be carried out without interrupting the basic functions of object: 32.1. work on the project progress according to all the works mentioned in the order and order to train movements (or drill) will not stop, and work activity in the appropriate sequence and order (including the mention of the planned deadlines) planned end time of the buildings or structures of the body functions;
32.2. public works identified indicates in operation buildings and structures, including inženiertīkl and roads functioning reconstruction or repair operations, capital is not interrupted as well as shipbuilding and inženiertīkl, which operates horse is interrupted temporarily or completely;
32.3. the explanatory memorandum specifies the measures to be taken not to interfere with the basic functions of buildings or structures (e.g. train, electric supply, signalling and communications), and the contractor's rail experts.
33. master plan developed in the works of individual construction development a POS tions. The works identified in the notes, the existing and the newly built nojaucam will pass, temporary structures, permanent and temporary tracks and roads, the labour movement, the būvmašīn, also the location of the crane Assembly and movement paths, rapper and attract sharp fixing point, inženiertīkl and communication (electricity, water, heat and other inženiertīkl resources, and communications), indicating the standing and temporary connection to the site, as well as the material and design of the stowage area.
34. If necessary, work on the project indicates that the track to switch trains or along the tracks to reduce train or train speed.
35. Work trains, vehicles and self-propelled mechanism construction of area movement organized in accordance with the work project, et seq, iron road technical operating rules, safety requirements and the rules of the road.
Vi. suspension, termination of the works and construction works suspended 36. preservation with State railway technical inspection or the national labour inspectorate, State or municipal building decision, if not completed construction of regulatory legislation.
37. the decision on the construction of the works and the preservation of national railway adopted the technical inspection, the State or local government building in General is būvnoteikumo. The decision on suspension of the works and housing preservation laws can be challenged.
VII. adoption of the railway site in operation 38. before the adoption of the rail site into railway construction and technical preparedness of the object of conformity accepted the construction and building regulations according to the principal used by COM (Builder) the submission of a written application checks the counselling of the prostitution laws which issued the rule in point 6.4 6.6 mi nēto rules, or institution to which the object in accordance with the governing laws are under their authority. within 10 working days of the Subscriber (Builder) of receipt of the application, the said authorities shall issue an opinion on the readiness of shipbuilding from tation!. The local government itself in its opinion on the railroad site, located on the territory of several municipalities, or want to delegate a representative to participate in the decision-making of railway site.
39. the adoption of rail site into proposing a Subscriber. Proposing the adoption of rail site into the client State technical inspection of iron road shall submit the following documents (originals): 24.3. proof of construction readiness operations with matīv instruments for acceptance into the structure;
24.4. the provisions referred to in paragraph 38 of the opinion of the institution;
39.3. accept a construction;
24.5. the intended construction utilities izpilduzmērījum (di gitāl way, will LK 92 coordinate system) and the operational organization admitted on communicating our preparedness;
24.5. the construction log and significant design and cover the work of legislation adopted;
24.6. the technological equipment under construction, special system and ie round inspection protocols and acceptance as well as compliance with the cinājum of a circle, as determined by the law on equipment safety;
24.7. the national land service of regional Department of housing when ready to determine trāl.
40. This rule 24.3 24.4 24.5.,., and 24.6. do kument referred to a copy of the Subscriber shall be deposited in the State railway technical in archives spekcij.
41. rail site accepted into the national railway technical inspection established the Commission (hereinafter the Commission).
42. the Commission is composed of: 42.1. the President of the Commission – the national railway technical inspection over the floor;
26.3. the national building (if construction is financed wholly or partly on public funds or if the service is made available to the public railway infrastructure);
26.3. the local authorities notified the person in whose territory into the building. If the service of the building located in the territory of several local governments, panelists included local government authorities themselves, which in its opinion on the construction of information in the operating readiness have indicated willingness to delegate a representative to the Commission;
26.4. the client or his authorized representative;
26.5. the main contractor.
43. The Commission assesses the readiness of the railway site in the ESA to find the pluat, pam tojot, a permit issued by the national railway technical inspection for this rule by paragraph 39 mentioned in the documents, the au monitoring staff of Torah žur (if the autoruzraudzīb has been performed), as well as compliance with nor matīv provisions iron road construction in the area.
44. the President of the Commission, after consulting the contracting authority determines the construction deadlines for the receipt of not more than 10 working days from the date of the kument submitted to the State will give the railway technical inspection.
45. the Commission is empowered to initiate construction acceptance into the work of the mission by all its members.
46. the Commission is not entitled to initiate the acceptance into service of the construction, if any of the provisions referred to in paragraph 38 of the opinion is negative.
47. The Commission shall draw up a law on adoption from a building site in tation! (hereinafter called the Act) (annex). Legislation drawn up five identical copies. Two copies of the acts issued by the client, keep one copy to the local tea būvvald in the pub, which is located in the administrative service of the building, one-State railway technical inspection, and one issued by the main contractor.
48. If the rail site is not adopted, the Commission shall issue and the decision on the refusal of the principal rail site to take into operation. The decision shall specify the site shortage of rail defects or deviations from the Dad finds the construction or the construction of a railway system to the mentējoš nor matīv provisions.
49. the Commission signed on building acceptance into service within five working days of the approved national railway technical inspection. Rail site is accepted into service with the approval of the legislation to die well, if laws governing railway operation, provide otherwise.
VIII. Closing question 50. Railway site, which works up to this provision initiated sp as a date and having a project solution in conformity with the relevant period of time to match the requirements of the laws, construction of processing according to the requirements of these regulations is required.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 7 February 2008.
Annex Cabinet January 2, 2008. Regulations No 3 traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia