Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 17 April 2007 Rules No 268 "procedure Is Administered And Monitored By National And European Union Support For Agriculture And Rural Development, As Well As The Order In Which Publishes Information On Aid Recip...
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2007.gada 17.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.268 "Kārtība, kādā administrē un uzrauga valsts un Eiropas Savienības atbalstu lauksaimniecībai un lauku attīstībai, kā arī kārtība, kādā publicē informāciju par atbalsta saņēmējiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/170585
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 83 in Riga 2008 February 5 (pr. No. 7 43) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 April 2007 No. 268 "the terms of the order in which it is administered and monitored by national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development, as well as the order in which publishes information on aid recipients" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, part of the seventh and ninth to make the Cabinet of 17 April 2007 No. 268 "provisions of the order in which it is administered and monitored by national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development as well as the order in which publishes information on aid recipients "(Latvian journal, 2007, 69 no) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words" the name and rural development "with the words" rural development and fisheries ".
2. paragraph 1 shall be expressed by the following: "1. determines the order in which it is administered and monitored by national and European Union support for agriculture, rural development and fisheries of the European agricultural guarantee fund, the European agricultural fund for rural development and the European Fisheries Fund, as well as the order in which publishes information on national and European aid recipients and the amount of aid received."
3. Replace paragraph 5, the words "and" rural development "with the words" rural development and fisheries ".
4. Make paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10. Field support service supports submission of applicants administrative and on-the-spot checks, as well as provide documentation and records of inspections in accordance with the Commission on 7 December 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1975/2006 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005, as regards the implementation of control procedures as well as cross-compliance in respect of rural development support measures Of the Commission of 26 March 2007 Regulation (EC) No 498/2007 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) no 1198/2006 on the European Fisheries Fund, and Commission 21 April 2004 Regulation (EC) No 796/2004 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of cross-compliance, modulation and the integrated administration and control system provided for in Council Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 establishing common rules for direct support schemes under the common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for farmers. "
5. Supplement with 13.1 points by the following: "13.1 If that support is specially created for aid conditions necessary to obtain public funding which exceeds the business one beneficiary the maximum amount of available public financing, or gain an advantage over other applicants for the project, project submissions rejected."
6. Make the paragraph 23 first sentence as follows: "the State or municipal institution, which is responsible for supporting the application of the programme or project, or the agricultural rural development fisheries (hereinafter referred to as a support provider), assess the aid programme or project conformity with the Treaty establishing the European Community and directly applicable European Union regulations on support for the agricultural and fisheries sectors '. Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia