Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 25 November 2003, Regulations No. 666 "tour Advisory Board Charter"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 25.novembra noteikumos Nr.666 "Latvijas Tūrisma konsultatīvās padomes nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/170574
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 66 in Riga 2008 February 5 (pr. No 7 11) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 November 2003, regulations No. 666 "tour Advisory Board Charter" Issued under the State administration of machine article 13 of the law to make a Cabinet of 25 November 2003, regulations No. 666 "tour Advisory Board Charter" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 168) the following amendments: 1. To replace paragraph 1, the words "policies of the participating ministries, local government, private sector and non-governmental organizations cooperation" with the words "public policy development and implementation in the national regulatory authorities including local and regional planning, and individuals, including society and Foundation, the cooperation ".
2. Express 2.1. subparagraph by the following: "2.1. reconcile the tourism national policy development and implementation in participating Governments and private interests and activities;".
3. Express 2.4. subparagraph by the following: "1.5. coordinate State tourism policy document."
4. Add to subparagraph 3.1., after the word "Introduction" with the words "as well as according to the competency assessment, the Republic of Latvia to the European Union and international law projects affecting tourism. The opinion shall be submitted to the Council in the Ministry of the economy ".
5. Express 3.5. subparagraph by the following: "3.5. facilitating cooperation in the field of tourism with foreign and international organizations."
6. Replace the words in point 4.1 "Government institutions, the private sector and non-governmental organizations" with the words "public administration" in the end, institūc and individuals.
7. Express 4.3 subparagraph by the following: "4.3. to propose the creation of a working group and the Commission asks you to tourist development, as well as to consider any issue important to the tourism industry, if necessary, the Council call upon the opinions of the meetings and decisions at the national governing body for the sampling officials, specialists, consultants, private individuals and other persons;"
8. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the Council shall be composed of one representative from the following authorized public administration institutions and individuals: 5.1. Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
5.2. The Ministry of the economy;
5.3. The Ministry of the Interior;
5.4. The Ministry of education and science;
5.5. the Ministry of culture;
5.6. The regional development and local government ministries;
5.7. The Ministry of transport;
5.8. the Ministry of the environment;
5.9. The Ministry of agriculture;
5.10. the municipalities;
5.11. E-Tourism Association;
5.12. Tourism Association;
5.13. the region of Latgale Tourism Association "Ezerzem";
5.14. the ecotourism Union;
5.15. the Youth Hostel Association of tourism "travels around Latvia";
5.16. the Camping Association;
5.17. The Latvian Kurortoloģij Association;
5.18. the rural tourism association "Traveler";
5.19. The Latvian Museum Association;
5.20. The Latvian castles and Manor Association;
5.21. the professional guides Association;
5.22. the Association of Latvian travel agents;
5.23. The Latvian tourist guides Association;
5.24. the tourist information organization Association "LATTŪRINF";
5.25. the Education Association of tourism;
13.33. Latvian hotel and Restaurant Association;
5.27. The Association "Riga Congress Office";
5.28. Vidzeme Tourism Association;
5.29. Kurzeme region;
Latgale planning region 5.30.;
5.31. Riga planning region;
5.32. Vidzeme planning region;
5.33. Zemgale planning region;
5.34. Zemgale Tourism Association. "
9. Make point 7 by the following: "7. If necessary, the provisions referred to in paragraph 5, national regulatory authorities and individuals empowered other non-voting representative to participate in the Council."
10. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. The Secretary of the Board has designated the Ministry of the economy. The Secretary of the Board: 9.1. round of Council proceedings;
9.2. by the President of the Council shall draw up, on the instructions of the Council's agenda, and place it on the internet website of the Ministry of the economy;
9.3. send all the members of the Council information on Council documents under consideration and, upon request, provide the opportunity to become acquainted with them;
9.4. the minutes of the Council meeting and presented in the protocols;
9.5. once a year, prepare a report on the Council's activities and place it on the internet website of the Ministry of the economy. " Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard
Search Translated Laws of Latvia