Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/170934
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 36 in Riga in 2008 (January 22. 5. § 14) Norway Government, bilateral financial instrument priorities "justice" second submission of individual draft tender Regulations Issued under the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government, the bilateral management of the financial instrument of the law article 18 (3) i. General questions 1. The Norwegian Government established bilateral financial instruments (hereinafter referred to as the financial instrument) priorities "justice" individual projects (hereinafter draft) submissions open competition (hereinafter referred to as the open competition) regulations that includes the project application evaluation criteria.
2. the priorities for "justice" aims to support the development of the field of Justice, in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 3 of the subpriority.
3. Priority is "justice" subpriority: 3.1 the prisons building standards and improve personnel training, and in particular in the framework of the eligible activity is penitenciār and postpenitenciār systems employee education;
3.2. implementation of the programme of education in prisons, and especially within the activity are eligible prisoners and former prisoners in resocializācij;
3.3. the prison health care improvement and health promotion of availability of prisoners;
3.4. the preventive measures aimed at youth crime reduction and containment;
3.5. the competence of the courts to promote the increase of European Union law;
3.6. organised crime and prevention, and within the particular activities to be supported are: 3.6.1. Court expertise development;
3.6.2. prisoners and former prisoners in information systems development;
3.7. education programs and improving the living conditions of asylum seekers and illegal immigrants;
3.8. the probation system strengthening.
4. the project is financed from the project the applicant (hereinafter referred to as project applicant) and co-financed by means of financial instruments. Total financial instruments available for the co-financing of projects in the open competition, is EUR 1 730 436 equivalent in local currency at the rate of the Bank of Latvia.
5. From the financial instrument for the project required financing must not be less than EUR 250 000 equivalent in local currency at the rate of the Bank of Latvia and shall not exceed the provisions mentioned in paragraph 4, the overall open competition financial instruments available for co-financing.
6. Priority "justice" within the available financial instruments: 6. co-financing does not exceed 60% of the project total eligible costs (except this rule 6.2. and 6.3. cases referred to). If the activity qualifies as State aid under the business support the Control Act, article 5 of the financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity laid down in a specific type of support;
6.2 does not exceed 85%, if not less than 15% of the project total eligible costs are financed from the State or a local government budget, but financial instruments will cover the rest of the co-financing of the eligible costs of the project. If the activity qualifies as State aid under the business support the Control Act, article 5 of the financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity laid down in a specific type of support;
6.3. This provision is greater than 6.1 and 6.2. co-financing referred to, but not exceeding 90% of the project total eligible costs of the project, the applicant prepared a project application to support associations, foundations, religious organizations or trade union activity is logged to the European economic area and the Norwegian Government co-financing of bilateral financial instruments at the same time. In this case, the applicant shall bear the remaining project cost of the project. If the activity qualifies as State aid under the business support the Control Act, article 5 of the financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity laid down for a particular type of aid.
7. If in the course of the implementation of the project total eligible costs for the project exceeds the maximum approved amount of the eligible cost, the difference shall be borne by the applicant for the project.
8. the managing authority shall ensure that the submission of the project for the preparation of the necessary legislation in the Republic of Latvia and the financial instrument for the guidelines, rules and procedures for the publication of financial instruments with Latvian homepage on the internet (URwww.eeagrants.lv).
9. the managing authority shall issue an open tender by placing an advert in the newspaper "Gazette", two of the largest amount of the subscription after the Latvian daily newspapers and to the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instrument Latvian homepage on the internet (URwww.eeagrants.lv), as well as the Ministry of Justice (hereinafter referred to as the intermediary body) Insert the contest announcement in its homepage on the internet (URwww.tm.gov.lv).
II. co-financing financial instrument conditions 10. applicant may develop Projects project application and to implement the project on your own or attracting partners or partners. The applicant and the project partner can be direct or direct the Administration, other State authority derived public person as well as in the Republic of Latvia registered legal person. Partner can also be in another European economic area country registered legal person or State or local government authority, or an international organization that works in another European economic area country.
11. A partner in a project can be either a direct partner, which is directly going to the shroud and the financial implementation of the project on the neris, participating in project financing. The applicant and the project partners define the relationship between a written agreement of the parties ' responsibilities in the implementation of the project, the amount of investment and the implementation of the project and the materials used, the benefits of ownership.
12. In order to qualify for a financial instrument for co-financing, the projects, the applicant shall meet the following requirements and confirm it with the signature (annex 1): 12.1. the applicant is directly responsible for project submission support, project the saga and the management, as well as on the results of the project. The project applicant must not be a mediator;
12.2. the project is available to the applicant stable and sufficient financial resources and other resources to ensure your project's financing, as well as set by the introduction of the continuity of the project;
12.3. the project, the applicant may provide the necessary for the implementation of the project the number of people in need who have the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience;
12.4. the project applicant is responsible for ensuring that the project will be implemented in the public interest.
13. If it is found that the project applicant knowingly or recklessly made false statements, the managing authority and the intermediate body shall have the right to suspend the application of the project further upstream.
14. the project activities implemented in Latvia, as well as the European economic area countries, if so you get priority objectives. Activities related to investments in construction, reconstruction of buildings, renovation or restoration work, real estate acquisition and installation of equipment, implemented in Latvia.
15. One project applicant may submit an unlimited number of project submissions, if it justifies that can fulfill this provision 12. the requirements laid down in paragraph 1 and to ensure that a single project activity would not be included in other projects.
16. the project the applicant all the project activities implemented in the framework of the project and all of the payments envisaged up to 30 April 2011.
17. project financial calculations are carried out for the European Union single currency. The project applicant is responsible for the correctness of the financial calculation arithmetic. The costs associated with the development of project submissions are not considered as eligible costs.
III. Project preparation and submission of the application, the application of the project 18. prepared in English by filling in the project application form (annex 2) electronic version in MS Excel format (available in Latvian financial instrument homepage on the internet (www.eeagrants.lv) and (URwww.eeagrants.org) International website). The project applicant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and the accuracy.
19. the project applications shall be accompanied by the following documents in English (indicates the project submission form in paragraph 11): 19.1. a detailed project budget (annex 3);
19.2. the project applicant and signed by the partners of the partnership project (annex 4) for each of the partners in the project that is specified in the application form, if the 4.4.2 project partnership;
19.3. the project the applicant signed a co-financing Declaration (annex 5) to the project the applicant institution form;
19.4. the documents which, in addition to the provisions of paragraphs 20 and 21 of these documents and justifies the added project submission form, the information referred to in.
20. the project applications shall be accompanied by the following documents in the language: Latvian
20.1. brief description of the project (not more than 3200 characters), which contains the project goal, main activities and results to be achieved;
20.2. the draft statement by the applicant on the project the applicant institution form;
20.3. the project applicant, certified project requesting a copy of the registration certificate, if the applicant is a national or local education authority, public institution, Association, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation;
20.4. the project applicant applicant institution certified the project Charter or statute;
20.5. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application to a project in the State revenue service issued a certificate stating that the applicant does not have tax debt, or the written consent of the project, in which he authorizes IB to receive this certificate, indicating the national internal revenue service regional Department's address, in which the applicant is established in the project as a tax payer;
20.6. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application to a project in the business register issued a statement indicating the persons with the right to be represented by the applicant, the project or the project applicant is issued a token (or its certified copy) to the person who has signed the project application form or any other documents attached to it and that is not a registered right to represent the project applicant, if the applicant is Association, Foundation or Corporation. If the applicant does not submit the said certified statement, the intermediate requires it in the register of companies;
20.7. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the project application to the Religious Affairs issued by Board Certified for the persons who have authority to sign, if the applicant is a religious organization. If the applicant is not added by the above statement, the intermediate requires their religious affairs administration;
12.9. the institution or person the certificate of approval of the project qualify for credit or other financial resources (if such is provided to attract), the certificate shall state the funding to be allocated to the applicant together with the project's features cover the first year of implementation of the project planned spending. If the credit or other financial resources shall be provided by the institution or person who is not a credit institution, State or local government, or a State or local government authority, in addition to such bodies or persons shall submit the annual accounts for the preceding year or any other document attesting to the availability of funds in the amount specified in the certificate;
20.9. local participation in project decision, stating the total cost of the project (including the municipal investment projects) and for financing to the extent that, together with the project applicant funds cover the first year of implementation of the project planned project costs, if the applicant is a municipality;
20.10. the project applicant applicant's certified project annual report for the year 2007 a copy or, failing that, the report for the period from the date of incorporation of the applicant institution, if the applicant is a society, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation;
20.11. the project management involved in life (CV) and the work task and the required qualifications;
20.12. the project the applicant certified and issued by the būvvald architecture, a copy of the task, if the project is planned for construction, reconstruction, renovation or restoration work;
20.13. the project certified by the applicant's one of such ownership or rent copies of supporting documents, if the applicant owned, leased or owned property intended for delivery, installation, construction, reconstruction, renovation or restoration work: 20.13.1. Land Registry Department issued a copy of the shore (land registry certificate) for the land on which the construction of, or intended for buildings for reconstruction, renovation or restoration work;
20.13.2. long-term land or a building lease, which strengthened in the land at the time, from project initiation to completion, and the subsequent 10 years.
21. If the project partnership, the project applicant for each of the partners in the project that is specified in the application form, the project of 4.4.2. the application shall be accompanied by the following documents: 21.1. Latvian language if the project involves partnerships with partners, established or operating in the territory of the Republic of Latvia: 21.1.1. partners, certified partners for a copy of the certificate of registration, if the partner is a State or municipal institution, public institution , society, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation;
21.1.2. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application to a project in the State revenue service issued a certificate attesting that the partner is not a tax debt, or the written consent of the partners, in which he authorizes IB to receive the said certified statement specifying the national internal revenue service regional authorities the Department address where the partner is registered as a taxable person if it participates in the financing of the project;
21.1.3. the cooperation partner certified partner's annual report for the year 2007 a copy or, failing that, the annual report for the period from the founding partners, if the partner is a society, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation, and it participates in the financing of the project;
21.1.4. certified partners of one of such ownership or rent copies of supporting documents, if the cooperation partner property, rental or owned property intended for delivery, installation, construction, reconstruction, renovation or restoration work: 184.108.40.206. of land registry departments issued a copy of the shore (land registry certificate) for the land on which the construction of, or intended for buildings for reconstruction, renovation or restoration work;
220.127.116.11. long-term land or a building lease, which secured the land for the time from the initiation of the implementation of the project to completion, and subsequent 10 years;
21.2. the following documents, together with a certified translation partner of Latvian or English if the project involves partnerships with partners who are registered or work in another European economic area country: 21.2.1. partner's registration certificate or its equivalent copy except if the partner is a State or municipal authority;
21.2.2. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application for the project issued by the national competent authorities certificate, which certifies that the partner is not a tax debt, if the partner participates in the financing of the project. Where national legislation following the issuance of the certificate does not provide the partners submitted a declaration that it has no tax arrears;
21.2.3. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application for the project issued by the national competent authorities certificate, which certifies that the partner has not been declared insolvent (including not on the reorganisation and winding-up proceedings) if the partner participates in the financing of the project. Where national legislation following the issuance of the certificate does not provide the partners submitted a statement that it has not been declared insolvent (including not on the reorganisation and winding-up proceedings).
22. These rules 20 and 21. documents referred to the project submission form not refers in paragraph 11.
23. the project application is added to the table of contents that lists all attachments, attachment number and page number in each Annex.
24. submission of project documents are arranged in the following order: 24.1. project application form;
24.2. the project table of contents of the application;
24.3. the project application attachments: 24.3.1. This provision of the documents referred to in point 19 in the order listed;
24.3.2. This provision of the documents referred to in paragraph 20 in the order listed;
24.3.3. paragraph 21 of these provisions of the acts referred to in the order specified for each cooperation partner.
25. the project is added to the original submission of the project application form (annex 2) and 19 of these rules and in paragraph 20.1. document referred to in the electronic version of the CD (CD), which indicate the following information in Latvian and in English: 25.1. priority "justice";
25.2. the full name of the applicant in the project;
25.3. the name of the project.
26. The provisions referred to in paragraph 25 of document electronic version of the filename indicates the number and name of the annex in English or its abbreviation.
27. the project application submitted in triplicate: original and two copies, to the project submission form indicating the "original" and "copy", in one or more sealed and stamped envelopes or boxes. If the envelopes or boxes, it is more sanumur. Each project application copies (original and copies) is designed according to the registry of the Republic of Latvia law requirements, pages are numbered, it is cauršūt (caurauklot), stamped and signed, the signature is decrypted, and also indicated the page number and date of caurauklošan.
28. By submitting the application, the project on the envelope or box specifies the following information: 28.1. distribution – the Ministry of Justice, liberty Boulevard 36, Riga, LV-1536;
28.2. "open competition";
28.3. priority "justice";
28.4. the full project name and address of the applicant;
28.5. the name of the project;
28.6. "not to be opened before the start of the assessment".
29. the tender shall be three months from the date of the invitation to tender for the public. Project application submitted no earlier than 30 days after the notification of open competition. Tender announcement shall specify the period for the submission of the project application.
30. the project applicant or his authorized representative shall submit the application to the IB project in person or sent by post to the IB.
31. the intermediate body shall examine project submissions that are received or passed between niekinstitūcij postal authority to tender the period referred to in (postmark).
32. By fax or electronically received project submissions do not consider and project the applicant shall be informed thereof in writing. If the application is received after the time limit laid down in the invitation to tender, it does not open, and intermediate project, the applicant shall be informed in writing of the time and place when project submissions do not look can get back.
33. questions on the application of the project preparation and sends its public tender to a e-mail address (email@example.com) or by mail.
34. If intermediate not later than 15 working days before the tender announcement deadline specified in receive interested parties written a letter asking for the preparation and submission of the project open tender, so within five working days after receipt of the letter, prepare a written response and sends it to the person concerned by electronic means or by mail to the specified address. If the question is received electronically, the intermediate answer the interested party shall be made by electronic means.
35. in order to reply to the questions should be available to all interested parties, the IB publishes homepage on the internet (URwww.tm.gov.lv), without issue.
IV. evaluation of the application and Draft decision 36. Intermediate open competition in the development project for the evaluation of the application of the Commission (hereinafter referred to as the Evaluation Commission) rules. Charter establishes the Evaluation Commission and operational procedures.
37. project submissions are evaluated in two stages: 37.1. project submissions and evaluation according to open administrative evaluation criteria (annex 6);
37.2. the project submission and evaluation of the quality evaluation criteria (annex 7).
38. the Intermediate registers the project applications and grants them identification numbers. Evaluation the Commission shall examine project submissions under the administrative evaluation criteria. The purpose of the administrative assessment is to verify that the project meets the application requirements and are directional quality evaluation criteria.
39. Where the application does not comply with the administrative evaluation criteria for its evaluation of administrative writing requires the applicant to clarify the draft project submissions or submit additional information by sending a request by post and on both the project specified in the applicant's fax number.
40. Where the applicant within five working days after you send the request submitted intermediate required more information in person or sent by mail (postmark), the project application under the administrative evaluation criteria assessed.
41. If after evaluation of the application of the administrative project does not meet at least one criterion of the administrative assessment or where the applicant within five working days after the request of sending an "intermediate required information is not submitted, the intermediary body shall decide on the application of the non-compliance of the draft administrative evaluation criteria and its rejection. Intermediate 10 working days, inform the applicant of the draft decisions, including relevant administrative evaluation criteria or criteria not met.
42. If the application fulfils the administrative evaluation criteria, the IB shall take a decision on the conformity of the application of the draft administrative evaluation criteria and guidance for further evaluation and 10 working days, inform the applicant of the project.
43. project submissions that meet the administrative evaluation criteria for evaluation the Commission shall assess the quality evaluation criteria.
44. the total number of points earned for the project shall be calculated in accordance with the provisions of annex 7 contains the formula.
45. evaluation by the Commission of the submission evaluation projects sorted according to quality criteria of the projects evaluated submissions in order of priority according to the process of evaluating the resulting assessment, prepare a list and submit it to the intermediate.
46. further progress in the application of the project and the adoption of the decision on the refusal to send the application to the financial instruments Project Office (hereinafter the Office) or send it to the Office, the Norwegian Foreign Ministry to adopt a final decision on the approval or rejection of a project conducted in accordance with the financial instruments in the Republic of Latvia regulating the statutory procedures.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 16 February 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 22 January 2008, regulations No 36 individual project submissions by the applicant Minister of Justice g. Smith of the Ministry of Justice submitted to the annex 2 Cabinet of 22 January 2008, regulations No 36 Project submission form by the Minister of Justice g. Smith of the Ministry of Justice submitted to the annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 22 January 2008, regulations No 36 detailed project budget the Minister of Justice g. Smith of the Ministry of Justice submitted to the annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 22 January 2008, regulations No 36 Declaration of partnership, Justice Minister g. Smith submitted to the Ministry of Justice adopted annex 5 cabinet January 22, 2008. Regulations No 36 proof of co-financing, the Minister of Justice g. Smith annex 6 Cabinet-January 22, 2008. Regulations No 36 administrative evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria Yes No 1.
Application of individual PROJECT DESIGN 1.1.
Filed in application, individual project original and two copies of 1.2.
Individual project submissions is added in point 19 of these rules the following documents in English, they are mentioned in the submission form, and in paragraph 11 the name correspond to the individual project submission form in paragraph 11 of the specified names 1.3.
Individual project submissions has been added to the rules laid down in paragraph 20 of the annex, as well as set out in paragraph 21 of the document, if the individual project partnership, and they are presented according to these regulations, paragraph 20 and 21 with the requirements set out in 1.4.
Individual copies of the the project submission complies with the original application to the individual project and compliance is certified with the signature of the responsible officer a copy of 1.5.
Individual project submissions filed in electronic form (CD) in the CD, and it is according to this rule 25 and 26 the requirements set out in paragraph 1.6.
Individual project electronic version has individual project submission form, form the annex referred to in paragraph 11 in English and a brief description of the individual projects Latvian Edition 1.7.
Individual project submission form electronic version is MS Excel format 1.8.
Individual project submission form and the attached annex in electronic version matches the original 1.9.
Individual project submission form all fields are filled into English according to that rule 18. the requirements laid down in point 1.10.
Individual project original and copy of the application, together with the annexes referred to in the regulations of the competition are cauršūt (caurauklot) 1.11.
The individual financial statements of the project has been carried out in the European Union's single currency 1.12.
Individual project budget does not mean error, and individual project submission form 4.2 and 5 under is not a field that was stained red to 1.13.
Detailed individual project budget is submitted to detailed budget form and reconciled with individual project submissions 2.
INDIVIDUAL PROJECT ELIGIBILITY
2.1. Individual project submission form as the main priority in the sector is marked "Schengen acquis requirements in the field of legislation/rule of law" ("Implementing Schengen/strengthening the judiciary") 2.2.
From the financial instruments required co-financing of at least EUR 250 000 2.3.
From the financial instruments required co-financing does not exceed EUR 1 730 436 2.4.
Of financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the requested this provision set out in point 6 the proportion of individual project eligible costs 2.5.
From the financial instruments required an advance of up to 10% of the individual project total cost of 2.6.
Individual application of the project management costs are planned up to 10% of the individual project total cost 2.7.
Individual project activities planned to implement in Latvia, as well as the European economic area countries 2.8.
Individual project activities associated with investments in construction, the building of the bo doing reconstruction, renovation or restoration of do bo, real estate acquisition and installation, planned to implement in Latvia 2.9.
It is envisaged that the implementation of the individual projects will be completed and payments are made to the 2011 30 April 3.
Individual project applicant 3.1.
Individual project applicant is a direct or in direct authority, other State authority derived public person as well as the sons of the Republic of Latvia registered legal person 3.2.
Individual project the applicant does not have a tax debt of 3.3.
Individual project submissions and submission of individual draft receipt is signed by the individual requesting the application of the project responsible person 4.
The cooperation partner (completed for each cooperation partner) 4.1.
Partner is direct or in direct authority, other State authority derived public person as well as in the Republic of Latvia registered legal person or the European economic area countries registered legal person or State or local government authority, or an international organisation, operating in European economic area countries 4.2.
Partner is not a tax debt (to be completed only for partners involved in project financing) 4.3.
Partner has not been declared insolvent, including not in rehabilitation process and is not in liquidation (completed only about 21.2. these provisions referred to cooperation partners who participate in the financing of individual projects) the Minister of Justice g. Smith annex 7 Cabinet January 22, 2008. Regulations No 36 quality evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria for assessment under the assessment's contribution (%)
1. the APPLICATION of individual project eligibility 1.1.
Individual project is focused on the application of the provisions laid down in paragraph 2, objective 1.2 0-5 30.
Individual project submission complies with the rules established in paragraph 3 asked Thai authorities to subpriority 0-5 1.3.
Individual project submissions will comply with national, regional and local strategic planning documents, 0-2 5.
Individual project justification 1.3.
Individual project is defined and justified in the application problem and the chosen target group needs 2.2 0-5 20.
Individual project submissions shows that reaching a goal, the problem will be solved and the target audience needs to be satisfied in the 0-5 2.3.
Individual project activities are clearly defined, proportionate with the planned implementation timetable and ensure high-quality results 0-5 2.4.
Individual application of the project takes account of the possible risk of the individual project and prerequisites 0-5 2.5.
Individual project submissions are clearly shown on a reciprocal linking between project identified problem, defined objectives and planned activities 0-5 2.6.
Individual project results and planned their indicators are clearly defined and measurable 0-5 2.7.
The results of the individual projects is the multiplikatīv effect (on individual project results and possibilities of use of the results of the planned to inform the other institutions and the target group) 0-5 2.8.
The results of the individual projects are sustainable (individual project implementer has the necessary structures and personālresurs, as well as financial resources, to continue to provide support to a selected target group after the conclusion of the project) 0-5 3.
Individual project implementation resources 3.1.
Individual project submissions is reflected in the individual project implementation mechanisms (including available and the required material and technical base), as well as preparation for the implementation of the individual project level 0-5 20 3.2.
Individual project in the application reflect the specific knowledge and experience in the matters to be addressed individual projects or similar type of activity control 0 – 5 3.3.
Individual project application clearly States, as will be done in the follow-up project 0-5 3.4.
Individual project planned publicity and information dissemination activities are sufficient and proper 0-5 4.
Individual project budgets, cost justification and effectiveness 4.1.
Individual project budget includes expenditure is reasonable and appropriate to the current market prices 0-5 30 4.2.
Leverage utility (value for money) objective 4.3 0-5.
The individual items of the eligible cost of the project comply with the European Free Trade Association countries established financial instruments developed by the Office and to the European economic area and of the Committee of the financial instrument of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway on the implementation of approved eligible costs set out in the guidelines for the requirements for the 0-5 Note.
1. for each individual project evaluation item allocate a certain number of points from 1 to 5 according to the following ratings: 1-very weak, 2-poor, mediocre, 3-good, 4-5 – very good.
2. the total of the individual projects score is calculated as follows: no PO box
Criterion the maximum score in the rating Section of the estimate of the proportion (%)
Overall rating: (A) (C) (D) = B x A B C D 1.
Individual project submissions match 15 30 2.
Individual project justification 40 20 3.
Individual project implementation resources 20 20 4.
Individual project budgets, cost justification and effectiveness together 100 15 30 Minister of Justice g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia