Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/171258
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 35 in Riga in 2008 (January 22. 5. § 13) of the European economic area and of the financial instrument of the Government of Norway bilateral priorities "of the financial instrument of the European cultural heritage" of the individual project submissions in the other open competition rules Issued under the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government, the bilateral management of the financial instrument of the law article 18 (3) i. General questions 1. the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instruments (hereinafter – financial instruments) priorities "European cultural heritage" of the individual project (project) of the application to the second open competition (hereinafter referred to as the open the contest rules, which are) included in the project application evaluation criteria.
2. Priorities for the European cultural heritage "aims to develop the Latvian cultural heritage conservation, protection, and accessibility of research promoting the heritage economic development and diversification of the form.
3. Priorities for the European cultural heritage "subpriority are: 3.1 post training and restoration within the particular activities to be supported are: 3.1.1. There's supervisory institutions and training in the use of traditional materials in restoration of cultural monuments;
3.1.2. training in the care of the heritage buildings;
3.1.3. training for climate control and heating;
3.2. the Centre of the historic town of restoration, and within the particular activities to be supported are: City Historical Center 3.2.1. research, documentation and conservation plans, the development of guidelines for the city's historic center, planning;
3.2.2. the heritage buildings in the city's historic paraugrestaurācij centres, the development of guidelines for heritage building owners of buildings in the heritage restoration;
3.3. possible Art Nouveau Centre, and within the particular activities to be supported are: 3.3.1. Art Nouveau heritage research and restoration;
3.3.2. Art Nouveau Centre and Museum;
3.4. the Soviet period in nonkonformistisk documentation and conservation of the heritage, and within the particular activities to be supported are: 3.4.1 the Soviet period nonkonformistisk item in the Visual Arts building;
3.4.2. in the Soviet period, nonkonformistisk Visual Arts restoration and preservation of the item;
3.5. the wooden architectural restoration, and within the particular activities to be supported are: the heritage tree 3.5.1 building restoration;
3.5.2. wooden architectural survey and research, development of guidelines for the survey in the wooden building and research.
4. the project is financed from the project the applicant (hereinafter referred to as project applicant) and co-financed by means of financial instruments. Total financial instruments available for the co-financing of projects in the open competition, is EUR 1 344 939 equivalent in local currency.
5. From the financial instruments project co-financing requested shall not be less than EUR 250000 and may not exceed EUR 750 000 or equivalent in local currency.
6. Priorities for the European cultural heritage "within the available financial instruments: 6. co-financing does not exceed 60% of the eligible costs of the project (except this rule 6.2. and 6.3. cases referred to). If the activity of the ficējam quality as State aid under the business support the Control Act, article 5 of the financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity laid down in a specific type of support;
6.2 does not exceed 85%, if not less than 15% of the project total eligible costs are financed from the State or a local government budget, but financial instruments will cover the rest of the co-financing of the eligible costs of the project. If the activity qualifies as State aid under the business support the Control Act, article 5 of the financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity laid down in a specific type of support;
6.3. This provision is greater than 6.1 and 6.2. co-financing referred to, but not exceeding 90% of the project total eligible costs of the project, the applicant prepared a project to support the associations, foundations, religious organizations or trade union activity is logged for both the co-financing of financial instruments at the same time. In this case, the applicant shall bear the remaining project cost of the project. If the activity qualifies as State aid under the business support the Control Act, article 5 of the financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity laid down for a particular type of aid.
7. If in the course of the implementation of the project total eligible costs for the project exceeds the maximum approved amount of the eligible cost, the difference shall be borne by the applicant for the project.
8. the managing authority shall ensure that the submission of the project for the preparation of the necessary legislation in the Republic of Latvia and the financial instrument for the guidelines, rules and procedures for the publication of financial instruments with Latvian homepage on the internet (URwww.eeagrants.lv).
9. the managing authority shall issue an open tender by placing an advert in the newspaper "Gazette", two of the largest amount of the subscription after the Latvian daily newspapers and financial instruments with Latvian homepage on the internet (URwww.eeagrants.lv), as well as intermediate places a tender on its homepage on the internet (URwww.km.gov.lv).
II. Financial instrument for co-financing conditions 10. applicants may submit a draft project on your own or with a partner, or partners. The applicant and the project partner can be direct or direct the Administration, other State authority derived public person as well as in the Republic of Latvia registered legal person. Partner can also be in another European economic area country registered legal person or State or local government authority, or an international organization that works in another European economic area country.
11. A partner may participate in the project both as a direct partner, directly involved in the implementation of the project, both as a financial partner that participates in the financing of the project. The applicant and the project partners define the relationship between a written agreement of the parties ' responsibilities in the implementation of the project, the amount of investment and the implementation of the project and the materials used, the benefits of ownership.
12. In order to qualify for a financial instrument for co-financing, the projects, the applicant shall meet the following requirements and confirm it with the signature (annex 1): 12.1. the applicant is directly responsible for project preparation, implementation and management, as well as on the results of the project. The project applicant must not be a mediator;
12.2. the project is available to the applicant stable and sufficient financial resources and other resources, to a certain extent ensure your project funding part of the project implementation, as well as continuity;
12.3. the project, the applicant may provide the necessary for the implementation of the project the number of people who have the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience;
12.4. the project applicant is responsible for ensuring that the project will be implemented in the public interest;
12.5. the project applicant is familiar with all the funding conditions referred to in these regulations, and in the course of the implementation of the project will undertake to follow them;
12.6. project objectives and project designed activities comply with legislation and policy planning documents priority "cultural heritage", if they lay down additional requirements in connection with project activities to be implemented;
12.7. the applicant project 10 years after completion of the project can provide all of the project-related documentation and information (if necessary, it can produce), as well as the agreement with the Latvian or donor (donor countries) representatives of institutions of the controls and audits before approving a project, the project during and after the last receipt of payment;
12.8. the activities provided for in the implementation of the project was not started before the conclusion of the cooperation agreement with the Central Finance and contracting agency and the intermediate;
12.9. the project in the application and the attached documents shall be provided in the information is true;
12.10. There is no valid judgment or statement on the project by the applicant has been guilty of fraud, crime related to bribery, as well as involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activities, which affected the Republic of Latvia on financial interests;
12.11. not professional misconduct and does not exist in the current decision, with which the applicant had been guilty of offences in connection with their professional activities;
12.12. the project applicant has tried to get limited access (confidential) information or act with criminal or administrative actions to influence the project evaluation process of the persons involved;
12.13. the project the applicant does not qualify to receive double funding for the same project;
12.14. the project applicant has paid taxes and other State and local governments in certain minimum payments in full and in the laws of the Republic of Latvia within;
12.15. the project shall ensure that the results obtained in the implementation of the project assets will be used according to the purposes of the project for at least 10 years after the completion of the project, unless the grant agreement will not be provided otherwise;
12.16. the project shall ensure that project deliveries, installation, construction, reconstruction, renovation and restoration work will be carried out in project or partners of the applicant (if the project involves the building of a partnership), owned or rented the existing property that will not be sold or otherwise alienated from the project inception to completion, as well as the subsequent 10 years, unless the grant agreement concluded provides otherwise;
12.17. the project shall ensure that after the request submitted intermediate bodies the necessary additional information and documentation;
12.18. the project shall ensure that the project submitted its application fully complies with a copy of the submitted application the original project;
12.19. the project shall ensure that the calculated level of financial instruments (money and percentage) is calculated from the total eligible costs of the project;
12.20. the project shall ensure that project design has complied with the conditions and limits for the support of the business regulatory laws.
13. If it is found that the project applicant knowingly or recklessly made false statements, the managing authority and the intermediate body shall have the right to suspend the application of the project further upstream.
14. the project activities implemented in Latvia, as well as the European economic area countries, if so you get priority objectives. Activities related to investments in construction, reconstruction of buildings, renovation or restoration work, real estate acquisition and installation of equipment, implemented in Latvia.
15. One project applicant may submit an unlimited number of project submissions, if it justifies that can fulfill this provision 12. the requirements laid down in paragraph 1 and to ensure that a single project activity would not be included in other projects.
16. the project the applicant all the project activities implemented in the framework of the project and all of the payments envisaged up to 30 April 2011.
17. project financial calculations are carried out for the European Union single currency. The project applicant is responsible for the correctness of the financial calculation arithmetic. The costs associated with the development of project submissions are not considered as eligible costs.
III. Project preparation and submission of the application, the application of the project 18. prepared in English by filling in the project application form (annex 2) electronic version in MS Excel format (available in Latvian financial instrument homepage on the internet (www.eeagrants.lv, section "application form") and the International Homepage (www.eeagrants.org, section "projects")). The project applicant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and the accuracy.
19. the project applications shall be accompanied by the following documents in English (indicates the project submission form in paragraph 11): 19.1. a detailed project budget (annex 3);
19.2. the project applicant and signed by the partners of the partnership project (annex 4) for each of the partners in the project that is specified in the application form, if the 4.4.2 project partnership;
19.3. the project the applicant signed a co-financing Declaration (annex 5) to the project the applicant institution form;
19.4. the documents which, in addition to the provisions of paragraphs 20 and 21 of these documents and justifies the added project submission form, the information referred to in.
20. the project application, the following documents shall be annexed to the Latvian language: 20.1. brief description of the project (not more than 3200 characters), which contains the project goal, main activities and results to be achieved;
20.2. the draft statement by the applicant on the project the applicant institution form;
20.3. the project applicant, certified project requesting a copy of the registration certificate, if the applicant is a national or local education authority, public institution, Association, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation;
20.4. the project applicant, certified by the applicant authority, the draft Charter, a copy of the statutes of the institution or, if the applicant is a national regulatory authority;
20.5. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application to a project in the State revenue service issued a certificate stating that the applicant does not have tax debt, or the written consent of the project, in which he authorizes IB to receive this certificate, indicating the national internal revenue service regional Department's address, in which the applicant is established in the project as a tax payer;
20.6. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application to a project in the enterprise register of the issued certificate for persons who are entitled to represent the applicant, the project or the project, the applicant is issued a token (or its certified copy) to the person who has signed the project application form or any other documents attached to it and that is not a registered right to represent the project applicant, if the applicant is Association, Foundation or Corporation;
20.7. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the project application to the Religious Affairs issued by Board Certified for the persons who have authority to sign, if the applicant is a religious organization. If the applicant does not add this statement, the IB shall be entitled to require the religious affairs administration;
12.9. the institution or person the certificate of approval of the project qualify for credit or other financial resources (if such is provided to attract), the certificate shall state the amount of the funding to be allocated an amount to the applicant together with the project's features cover the first year of implementation of the project planned spending. If the credit or other financial resources shall be provided by the institution or person who is not a credit institution, State or local government, or a State or local government authority, in addition to such bodies or persons shall submit the annual report for the previous year, or any other document attesting to the availability of funds in the amount specified in the certificate;
20.9. local participation in project decision, stating the total cost of the project (including the municipal investment projects) and pre-financing of an amount to the applicant together with the project's features cover the first year of implementation of the project planned project costs, if the applicant is a municipality;
20.10. the project applicant applicant's certified project annual report for the year 2007 a copy or, failing that, the report for the period from the date of incorporation of the applicant institution, if the applicant is a society, put in binājum, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation;
20.11. the project management involved in life (CV) and the work task and the required qualifications;
20.12. the cultural monuments of the institution responsible for the protection of the opinion that the proposed project meets the cultural monuments protection requirements (if applicable);
20.13. the project certified by the applicant's one of such ownership or rent copies of supporting documents, if the applicant owned, leased or owned property intended for delivery, installation, construction, reconstruction, renovation or restoration work: 20.13.1. Land Registry Department issued a copy of the shore (land registry certificate) for the land on which the construction of, or intended for buildings for reconstruction, renovation or restoration work;
20.13.2. long-term land or a building lease, which strengthened in the land at the time, from project initiation to completion, and the subsequent 10 years.
21. If the project partnership, the project applicant for each of the partners in the project that is specified in the application form, the project of 4.4.2. the application shall be accompanied by the following documents: 21.1. Latvian language if the project involves partnerships with partners, established or operating in the territory of the Republic of Latvia: 21.1.1. partners, certified partners for a copy of the certificate of registration, if the partner is a State or municipal institution, public institution , society, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation;
21.1.2. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application to a project in the State revenue service issued a certificate attesting that the partner is not a tax debt, or the written consent of the partners, in which he authorizes IB to receive the said certified statement specifying the national internal revenue service regional authorities the Department address where the partner is registered as a taxable person if it participates in the financing of the project;
21.1.3. the cooperation partner certified partner's annual report for the year 2007 a copy or, failing that, the annual report for the period from the founding partners, if the partner is a society, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation, and it participates in the financing of the project;
21.1.4. certified partners of one of such ownership or rent copies of supporting documents, if the cooperation partner property, rental or owned property intended for delivery, installation, construction, reconstruction, renovation or restoration work: 220.127.116.11. of land registry departments issued a copy of the shore (land registry certificate) for the land on which the construction of, or intended for buildings for reconstruction, renovation or restoration work;
18.104.22.168. long-term land or a building lease, which secured the land for the time from the initiation of the implementation of the project to completion and subsequent 10 years;
21.2. the following documents, together with a certified translation partner of Latvian or English if the project involves partnerships with partners who are registered or work in another European economic area country: 21.2.1. partner's registration certificate or its equivalent copy except if the partner is a State or municipal authority;
21.2.2. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application for the project issued by the national competent authorities certificate, which certifies that the partner is not a tax debt, if the partner participates in the financing of the project. Where national legislation following the issuance of the certificate does not provide the partners submitted a declaration that it has no tax arrears;
21.2.3. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application for the project issued by the national competent authorities certificate, which certifies that the partner has not been declared insolvent (including not in the process of reorganisation and not being wound up) if the partner participates in the financing of the project. Where national legislation following the issuance of the certificate does not provide the partners submitted a statement that it has not been declared insolvent (including not in the process of reorganisation and winding-up proceedings is located).
22. These rules 20 and 21. documents referred to the project submission form not refers in paragraph 11.
23. the project application is added to the table of contents, listing all the attachments specified in attachment number and page number in each Annex.
24. submission of project documents are arranged in the following order: 24.1. project application form;
24.2. the project table of contents of the application;
24.3. the project application attachments: 24.3.1. This provision of the documents referred to in point 19 in the order listed;
24.3.2. This provision of the documents referred to in paragraph 20 in the order listed;
24.3.3. paragraph 21 of these provisions of the acts referred to in the order specified for each cooperation partner.
25. the project is added to the original submission of the project application form (annex 2), this provision and paragraph 20.1.19 referred to in the electronic version of the CD (CD), which indicate the following information in Latvian and in English: 25.1. priority "cultural heritage";
25.2. the full name of the applicant in the project;
25.3. the name of the project.
26. The provisions referred to in paragraph 25 of document electronic version of the filename indicates the number and name of the annex in English or its abbreviation.
27. the project application submitted in two copies-the original and the copy of the project submission form indicating the "original" and "copy", in one or more sealed and stamped envelopes or boxes. If the envelopes or boxes, it is more sanumur. Each project application (both the original and the copy) is designed according to the registry of the Republic of Latvia law requirements, pages are numbered, it is cauršūt (caurauklot), stamped and signed, the signature is decrypted, and also indicated the page number and date of caurauklošan.
28. By submitting the application, the project on the envelope or box specifies the following information: 28.1. distribution-the Ministry of culture, k.Valdemara Iela 11, Riga, LV-1364;
28.2. the priority "for European cultural heritage";
28.3. the full project name and address of the applicant;
28.4. the name of the project;
28.5. "not to be opened before the start of the assessment".
29. the tender shall be three months from the date of the invitation to tender for the public. Tender announcement shall specify the period for the submission of the project application.
30. the project applicant or his authorized representative shall submit the application to the IB project in person or sent by post to the IB.
31. the intermediate body shall examine project submissions that are received in the mail or transferred its authority to the tender announcement deadline (postmark).
32. By fax or electronically received project application shall not be considered and shall inform the applicant of the project. If the application is received after the time limit laid down in the invitation to tender, it does not open, and shall inform the applicant of its project on the place and time of the submission of the project can get back to pending.
33. questions on the application of the project preparation and sends its public tender to a e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail.
34. If intermediate not later than 15 working days before the public tender announcement deadline specified in receive interested parties written a letter asking for the preparation and submission of the project open tender, so within five working days after receipt of the letter, prepare a written response and sends it to the person concerned by electronic means or by mail to the specified address. If the question is received in electronic form, the intermediate answer the interested party shall be made by electronic means.
35. in order to reply to the questions should be available to all interested parties, the IB publishes homepage on the internet (URwww.km.gov.lv), without issue.
IV. evaluation of the application and Draft decision 36. Intermediate open competition in the development project for the evaluation of the application of the Commission (hereinafter referred to as the Evaluation Commission) rules. Charter establishes the Evaluation Commission and operational procedures.
37. project submissions are evaluated in two stages: 37.1. project submissions and evaluation according to open administrative evaluation criteria (annex 6);
37.2. the project submission and evaluation of the quality evaluation criteria (annex 7) and the specific evaluation criteria (annex 8).
38. the Intermediate registers the project applications and grants them identification numbers. Evaluation the Commission shall examine project submissions under the administrative evaluation criteria. The purpose of the administrative assessment is to verify that the project submission complies with the requirements and has quality and directional-specific evaluation criteria.
39. Where the application does not comply with the administrative evaluation criteria for its evaluation of administrative writing requires the applicant to clarify the draft project submissions or submit additional information by sending a request by post and on both project fax number specified by the applicant and the applicant's project, the specified e-mail address.
40. Where the applicant within five working days after you send the request submitted intermediate required more information in person or sent by mail (postmark), the project application under the administrative evaluation criteria assessed.
41. If after evaluation of the application of the administrative project does not meet at least one criterion of the administrative assessment or where the applicant within five working days after the request of sending an "intermediate required information is not submitted, the intermediary body shall decide on the application of the non-compliance of the draft administrative evaluation criteria and its rejection. Intermediate 10 working days, inform the applicant of the draft decisions, including relevant administrative evaluation criteria or criteria not met.
42. If the application fulfils the administrative evaluation criteria, the IB shall take a decision on the conformity of the application of the draft administrative evaluation criteria and guidance for further evaluation and 10 working days, inform the applicant of the project.
43. project submissions that meet the administrative evaluation criteria for evaluation the Commission shall assess the quality evaluation criteria and the specific evaluation criteria.
44. the overall assessment of the project quality assessment criteria is the proportion of 65% and the proportion of specific evaluation criterion is 35%. The total number of points earned for the project is calculated using the following formula: KK SKI – – – – – – – – x + 65 x 100 100-35, where the CCI assessment criteria of the quality overall rating;
SKI-specific evaluation criteria overall rating.
45. evaluation the Commission arranged by specific criteria of quality and prized project applications in order of priority according to the process of evaluating the resulting assessment, prepare a draft list of the application and submit it to between niekinstitūcij.
46. further progress in the application of the project and the adoption of the decision on the refusal to send the project application to the Office or the financial instruments a financial instrument, it was sent to the Office, to the European economic area, the Committee of the financial instrument or the Norwegian Foreign Ministry adopted a final decision on the approval or rejection of a project conducted in accordance with the financial instruments in the Republic of Latvia regulating the statutory procedures.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis cultural Minister, regional development and local Government Minister e. Zalān Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 22 February 2008.
Minister of culture, regional development and local Government Minister e. Zalān in place of the Minister of culture, regional development and local Government Minister e. Zalān in place of the Minister of culture, regional development and local Government Minister e. Zalān in place of the Minister of culture, regional development and local Government Minister e. Zalān in annex 6 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 22 January 2008, regulations No 35 administrative evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria Yes No 1.
Application of individual PROJECT DESIGN 1.1.
Filed in individual project original and a copy of the application 1.2.
Individual project submissions is added in point 19 of these rules the following documents in English, they are mentioned in the submission form, and in paragraph 11 the name correspond to the individual project submission form in paragraph 11 of the specified names 1.3.
Individual project submissions has been added to the rules laid down in paragraph 20 of the annex, as well as set out in paragraph 21 of the document, if the individual project partnership, and they are presented according to these regulations, paragraph 20 and 21 with the requirements set out in 1.4.
Individual project submission copy matches the original individual project submissions, and compliance is certified with the original officers to sign copies of 1.5.
Individual project submissions filed in electronic form (CD) in the CD, and it is according to this rule 25 and 26 the requirements set out in paragraph 1.6.
Individual project electronic version has individual project submission form, form the annex referred to in paragraph 11 in English and a brief description of the individual projects Latvian Edition 1.7.
Individual project submission form electronic version is MS Excel format 1.8.
Individual project submission form and the attached annex in electronic version matches the original 1.9.
Individual project submission form all fields are filled into English according to this provision the requirements of paragraph 18, 1.10.
Individual project original and copy of the application, together with the annexes referred to in the regulations of the competition are cauršūt (caurauklot) 1.11.
The individual financial statements of the project has been carried out in the European Union's single currency 1.12.
No individual project budget arithmetic errors and individual project submission form 4.2 and 5 under is not a field that was stained red to 1.13.
Detailed individual project budget is submitted to detailed budget form and reconciled with individual project submissions 2.
Individual project eligibility 2.1.
Individual project application form as a main priority in the sector is marked ' European cultural heritage "2.2.
From the financial instruments required co-financing between EUR 750 000 and EUR 250 000 2.3.
Of financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the requested this provision set out in point 6 the proportion of the eligible costs of the project 2.4.
From financial instruments requested advance is up to 10% of the total cost of the project 2.5.
Individual application of the project management costs are planned up to 10% of the total cost of the project is 2.6.
Individual project activities planned to implement in Latvia, as well as the European economic area countries 2.7.
Individual project activities associated with investments in the construction, reconstruction, renovation of buildings or works of restoration, real estate acquisition and installation, planned to implement in Latvia 2.8.
It is envisaged that the implementation of the individual projects will be completed and payments are made to the 2011 30 April 3.
Individual project applicant 3.1.
Individual project applicant is a direct or in direct authority, other State authority derived public person as well as in the Republic of Latvia registered legal person 3.2.
Individual project the applicant does not have a tax debt of 3.3.
Individual project submissions and project submission receipt is signed by the project applicant person responsible 4.
The cooperation partner (completed for each cooperation partner) 4.1.
Partner is direct or in direct authority, other State authority derived public person as well as in the Republic of Latvia registered legal person or the European economic area countries registered legal person or State or local government authority, or an international organisation, operating in European economic area countries 4.2.
Partner is not a tax debt (to be completed only for partners involved in project financing) 4.3.
Partner has not been declared insolvent, including not in rehabilitation process and is not in liquidation (completed only about 21.2. these provisions referred to cooperation partners who participate in the financing of individual projects) Culture Minister, regional development and local Government Minister e. Zalān in annex 7 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 22 January 2008, regulations No 35 quality evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria for assessment under the assessment's contribution (%)
1. the APPLICATION of individual project eligibility 1.1.
Individual project is focused on the application of the provisions laid down in paragraph 2, objective 1.2 0-5 30.
Individual project submission complies with these rules laid down in paragraph 3 for 0-5 subpriority 1.3.
Individual project submissions will comply with national, regional and local strategic planning documents, 0-2 5.
Individual project justification 1.3.
Individual project is defined and justified in the application problem and the chosen target group needs 2.2 0-5 20.
Individual project submissions shows that reaching a goal, the problem will be solved and the needs of the target audience will be satisfied in the 0-5 2.3.
Individual project activities are clearly defined, proportionate with the planned implementation timetable and ensure high-quality results 0-5 2.4.
Individual application of the project takes account of the possible risk of the individual project and prerequisites 0-5 2.5.
Individual project submissions are clearly shown on a reciprocal linking between project identified problem, defined objectives and planned activities 0-5 2.6.
Individual project results and planned their indicators are clearly defined and measurable 0-5 2.7.
The results of the individual projects is the multiplikatīv effect (on individual project results and possibilities of use of the results of the planned to inform the other institutions and the target group) 0-5 2.8.
The results of the individual projects are sustainable (individual project implementer has the necessary structures and personālresurs, as well as financial resources, to continue to provide support to a selected target group after the conclusion of the project) 0-5 3.
Individual project implementation resources 3.1.
Individual project submissions is reflected in the individual project implementation mechanisms (including available and the required material and technical base), as well as the introduction of individual project preparatory grade 0-5 20 3.2.
Individual project in the application reflect the specific knowledge and experience in the matters to be addressed individual projects or similar type of activity control 0 – 5 3.3.
Individual project application clearly States, as will be done in the follow-up project 0-5 3.4.
Individual project planned publicity and information dissemination activities are sufficient and proper 0-5 4.
Individual project budgets, cost justification and effectiveness 4.1.
Individual project budget includes expenditure is reasonable and appropriate to the current market prices 0-5 30 4.2.
Leverage utility (value for money) objective 4.3 0-5.
The individual items of the eligible cost of the project comply with the European Free Trade Association countries established financial instruments developed by the Office and to the European economic area and of the Committee of the financial instrument of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway on the implementation of approved eligible costs set out in the guidelines for the requirements for the 0-5 notes.
1. for each individual project evaluation item allocate a certain number of points from 1 to 5 according to the following ratings: 1-very weak, 2-poor, mediocre, 3-good, 4-5 – very good.
2. the total of the individual projects score is calculated as follows: no PO box
Criterion the maximum score in the rating Section of the estimate of the proportion (%)
Overall rating: (A) (C) (D) = B x A B C D 1.
Project submission match 15 30 2.
Project justification 40 20 3.
Project implementation resources 20 20 4.
The estimate for the project, cost justification and effectiveness together 100 ministers 15 30 cultural sites, regional development and local Government Minister e. Zalān of Annex 8 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 22 January 2008, regulations No 35 specific evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria number of points possible rating under the rating share (%)
Overall rating (D) = (B x C): A B C D 100 1.
Individual project submissions and compliance with the horizontal priorities: sustainable development (environmental, economic and social), gender equality and good governance practice 0-5 16 2.
Individual project objectives used innovative methods 0 5 14 3.
Individual project contribution to raising public awareness on the topic 0-5 12 4.
Individual project partner (partner) involved in the implementation of project activities of the individual in the 0-5 14 5.
The results of the individual projects to ensure the authenticity of cultural heritage conservation 20 6 0-5.
Individual project activities focused on the value of cultural heritage research 0-5 12 7.
Individual projects the applicant has at least two years of experience in the field in which the individual project has been submitted to the submission together 40 100 0-5 12 note.
Each individual project evaluation criteria to allocate a certain number of points from 0 to 5 in accordance with the following ratings: 0-not applicable, 1-very weak, 2-poor, mediocre, 3-good, 4-5 – very good.
Minister of culture, regional development and local Government Minister Zalān in the E.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia