Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/171630
Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 87 in Riga 2008 February 5 (pr. No 7 52) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 733 "rules on" operational programme infrastructure and services "activity" Supplement labour market infrastructure institutions "Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds control law paragraph 10 of article 18 to make a Cabinet of 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 733" rules on "operational programme infrastructure and services" activity "Supplement labour market infrastructure institutions '" (Latvian journal , 2007, no. 182) the following amendments: 1. To replace paragraph 6 and 11, the word "financing" (fold) with the word "financing" (fold).
2. Express 7.6. subparagraph by the following: "7.6. participating in the agreement on the implementation of the project (hereinafter-the agreement) project;".
3. To make the title of chapter III, the following: "(iii). the project application selection".
4. Express 15.4 15.5 15.6., and subparagraph by the following: "the application of the project project 15.4. applicant shall be drawn up in accordance with this rule 22.1. referred to administrative criteria. Preparing the project application, the project shall ensure the conformity of the contents of this provision at the bottom paragraph 22.2. eligibility criteria and 22.3. referred to quality criteria;
15.5. completing the project submission form section, the project shall ensure mutual consistency of the information provided, it is describing the project up-to-date by identifying the problem and its solution, relate it to the project objectives, the anticipated results, the selected target group, planned activities, time and the design of the eligible costs, as well as the rules for the implementation of the project;
15.6. the application by filling in the project, the project applicant required project cost plan according to this provision, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 and 48 the costs referred to in paragraph 1, and about restrictions, giving the project the expected costs and ensuring compliance with the project purpose, expected outcomes, planned activities and the time schedule. The European regional development fund project in the application intends only the eligible cost of the project. "
5. Supplement with the bottom point of the following version 15.6.1, "the investment alternative 15.6.1 evaluation, a project the applicant demonstrates that the selected alternative provides the highest social and economic benefits."
6. Delete paragraph 17 and 18.
7. the title of chapter IV, Expressed as follows: "(IV). evaluation of the application of the project".
8. Add to paragraph 20, after the word "authorities" with the words "development and".
9. Express 21 as follows: "21. compliance with the project application is assessed based on the rules referred to in paragraph 22 of the draft application evaluation criteria and with the project application selection and evaluation procedures project application form of valuation set out in laws and regulations, arrangements for the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds and the European Union fund management and control system requirements and published on the homepage in the internet (URwww.lm.gov.lv/sf). "
10. Supplement with 21.1 points as follows: "application of project conformity to 21.1 this rule 22.1 and 22.2. bottom point specified in the project application evaluation criteria assessed with" Yes "() or" no "(no matches). The project's compliance with this provision application 22.3. projects referred to in the application of the evaluation criteria evaluated by giving a certain number of points. "
11. Express 22.1. subparagraph by the following: "22.1. administrative criteria (design and submit eligibility criteria): 22.1.1. or the applicant is invited to submit a project application to the limited application of the selection of projects;
22.1.2. or the application is submitted to the responsible authorities within the time limit laid down;
22.1.3. or the application is signed by the authorised person of the applicant in the project (Officer);
22.1.4. or project submission is submitted according to the electronic movement of documents regulatory requirements in laws (applicable if the project application submitted electronically);
22.1.5. or the application is made in the text;
22.1.6. or project submission is prepared in the national language;
22.1.7. do these provisions 15.7.1 is submitted. the project referred to in the copy of the application (original and copy) and they have been certified (applicable if the project application submitted in paper form);
22.1.8. or the project application, the original and copies thereof is cauršūt (caurauklot) (true if project application submitted in paper form);
22.1.9. or the application is fully completed and drawn up according to the project submission form and are added to these regulations 15.2.1 and 184.108.40.206.2.3, referred to in the annex;
22.1.10. copies of the submission or the project comply with the project's original application (applicable if the project application submitted in paper form);
22.1.11. or all copies of the application project (original and copy) pages are numbered (true if project application submitted in paper form);
22.1.12. or project submission, financial calculation is made in local currency;
22.1.13. or project submission is arithmetically calculated financial and properly designed;
22.1.14. or project submission under the European Regional Development Fund funding does not exceed the terms of the funding referred to in paragraph 11;
22.1.15. or specified in the project application to the total eligible cost of which is not less than that referred to in paragraph 12 of the rules of the minimum amount of funding and the project does not exceed the provisions mentioned in paragraph 12 of the maximum project funding;
or project submission 22.1.16. included in the cost to comply with that rule 43, 44, 45, 47 and 48. costs referred to in paragraph 1;
22.1.17. or project submission, the planned costs do not exceed that rule 45.1. in paragraph 46 and 48 costs referred to in paragraph limits;
22.1.18. or the period of project implementation and cost allocation over the years correspond to the provisions referred to in paragraph 52 of the implementation period of the project; ".
12. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph in the 22.2.12: "or project submission 22.2.12. is investing in alternative assessments and offered the most effective solution."
13. Express section 22.3.2. following: "the application of the project include 22.3.2. project implementation readiness assessment, implementation risks and their level analysis;".
14. Express 24.1. subparagraph by the following: "the application of the project includes the 24.1. project implementation readiness assessment (developed by the procurement documentation, carried out the necessary preparatory work for the projects development) – three points;".
15. Express points 29 and 30 by the following: "29. Responsible Authority project application is approved if it meets the following conditions: 29.1. compliance with this rule 22.1 and 22.2. subject referred to the administrative and eligibility criteria is evaluated with" Yes ";
22.3.1. these rules 220.127.116.11.2, 22.3.3, 22.3.4.,., 22.3.5 22.3.6.. and the quality criteria referred to in the rating it receives a number of points that is equal to or higher than the 31.3. these provisions, 19.5, 19.6, 19.7 and 19.8 19.6..., referred to the minimum number of points that must be obtained for the relevant quality criteria.
30. the project's responsible authority approves the application, provided that the applicant of the project 38 these provisions within the time limit referred to in the application of the existing discrepancy prevents these rules referred to in paragraph 22 of the draft application evaluation criteria, if at least one of the following reasons: 30.1. the project submission does not meet any of these rules, 22.1.9 22.1.7 22.1.8.,.,.,., 22.1.12 22.1.11 22.1.10.,.,., 22.1.15 22.1.13 22.1.14.,., 22.1.17. or 22.1.18 22.1.16. administrative criteria referred to in except if the project is not connected to the application of the provisions referred to in annex 15.2.2.;
30.2. the project submission does not comply with any of these terms, 22.2.3 22.2.2.,.,., 22.2.6 22.2.5 22.2.4.,.,., 22.2.7 22.2.8 22.2.9.,.,., or 22.2.10 22.2.11 22.2.12. eligibility criteria referred to. "
16. To supplement the provisions under section 31.1.1 as follows: "the application of the project not 31.1.1 match one of these rules 22.1.1.,.,., 22.1.4 22.1.2 22.1.3., 22.1.6 22.1.5. or. is administered by the independent referred to criteria;".
17. Make 32.3 and 32.4 of this.: "32.3. project launch time or cost design by years of fine-tuning;
32.4. the cost adjustment (reduction or exclusion), in so far as it does not affect this provision 12, 46 and 48 of the costs referred to in point position as well as the rule 45.1. costs referred to in the bottom position about limits; ".
18. Replace paragraph 33 in the numbers and the words "in paragraph 22 and 25" with numbers and the words "in paragraph 30 and 32".
19. paragraph 36 be deleted, the words "on paper".
20. Delete paragraph 38, the word "evaluation".
21. Express 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 and 49 points as follows:
39. "the Commission shall evaluate this rule the information referred to in paragraph 38 and the responsible authority shall draw up an opinion on the decision the conditions contained within 10 working days after this rule laid down in paragraph 38. In the opinion of Justice control is done just like the decision, which contains the conditions to control this opinion is drawn up.
40. Where the applicant has complied with the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions laid down by the responsible authority within two working days after this provision 39. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1, the applicant shall send the draft opinion on the conditions contained in the decision, but the collaborative institution-decision on approval of the application, the project provided an opinion on the conditions contained in the decision and two copies of the project approved. The liaison body switch arrangement in accordance with the law establishing procedures for the structural funds and the European Union cohesion fund management in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds. The responsible authority cooperation authority approved projects can be sent electronically if it is filed under the provisions of 15.7.2..
41. If the applicant has not provided a decision on the application for the approval of the project, provided the conditions are met, the application shall be deemed to have been rejected. Opinion on the conditions contained in the decision of the responsible authority shall send the draft to the applicant, two working days after this provision 39. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1.
42. If a decision to reject the application of the project or the project, the applicant has not fulfilled the decision on approval of the application, the project provided the conditions laid down by the responsible authority in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 34 of the document shall be returned to the applicant for the project or sent by mail to two projects in the project submitted by the applicant a copy of the application. The responsible authority for the project the applicant project application can be sent electronically if it is filed under the provisions of 15.7.2..
43. The project plans to the following eligible costs: 43.1. direct costs, or the cost of project implementation the following cost headings: 43.1.1. repairs, logistic and equipment costs;
43.1.2. other project costs;
43.2. the unexpected costs.
44. This rule 43.1.1. the costs referred to in the heading of the cost of these subheadings include: 44.1. furniture, equipment, hardware and software acquisition costs;
44.2. buildings, structures and premises repair costs;
44.3. the mobile costs these regulations 4.2. eligible activities referred to in the implementation;
27.6. the equipment, inventory and equipment repair, technical service, rental and lease costs.
45. This provision 43.1.2. cost referred to in heading includes the following subdivisions: the cost of 45.1. the company's costs and supporting the project application for the preparation of the dossier, as well as other costs related to the preparation for the implementation of the project. Within this cost should not exceed 0.1 percent of the project's eligible direct costs;
45.2. the procurement procedure implementation costs;
45.3. the company's costs of development projects (if applicable);
28.2. the remuneration (excluding bonus and prize money, benefits and compensation) costs and costs associated with the company experts. If the operator is registered with the State revenue service as the European regional development fund, the beneficiary of the worker, the employer also has to apply to the State social security payment;
28.3. in implementation of the project would create tangible value for insurance costs;
45.6. public information and publicity costs.
46. This rule 43.2. referred to unexpected costs may not exceed 5 percent of the total eligible costs of the project. The project cost plan as one expense items, and its previously unplanned spending to cover the costs of the project's eligible direct costs.
47. The value added tax payments are eligible costs depending on whether the project will purchase goods and services received are for taxable or non-taxable transaction or transactions to provide assurance not provided for in the law "on value added tax".
48. The rules referred to in point 4.3 eligible activities projects for the implementation of administration costs, including remuneration (excluding bonus and money award) costs, domestic travel and business travel costs (daily allowance, accommodation and transportation expenses) for monitoring the implementation of the project, mail and electronic communications service costs, utility costs, as well as office supplies and inventory costs (the stationer and irrelevant inventory items (value up to 50 Lats per unit) If the lifetime is less than a year) plan as non-eligible costs are financed from the State and its budget. These costs are considered to be indirect costs, and shall not exceed five percent of the project's eligible direct costs.
49. Financing from the European regional development fund and the applicable state budget resources, referred to in point 6 of these rules shall not be subject to the cost: 30.5. not specified in that rule 43, 44, 45 and 47 points or does not comply with this provision and in 46 45. eligible costs mentioned in paragraph about limitations;
30.6. for which the European Social Fund, the beneficiary has not undertaken the implementation of project activities (except this rule 45.1. the costs referred to in point) and for which payments are not made within the time limit set in the agreement;
30.6. the provision in paragraph 48 costs. "
22. The deletion of paragraphs 50 and 51.
23. Make 58 the following: "58. Up to this rule 45.1. in paragraph 46 and 48 eligible costs referred to in paragraph about limits and previously announced a cooperation body, the European regional development fund, the beneficiary of the project can be performed: 58.1. reallocation of costs between this rule 43.1.1. and 43.1.2. cost mentioned in points positions, not exceeding five percent of the cost positions reallocated total eligible costs;
58.2. reallocation of costs between 44 and 45 of these rules referred to in paragraph subheadings of the cost. This reallocation of costs to this rule 43.1.1. and below in paragraph 43.1.2 cost position, not to exceed 10 Pro cents of the cost of a transferable within the total amount of eligible costs;
58.3. this rule 46 paragraph reallocation of costs. "
24. Make a new version of the annex (annex). Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister i. Ministry of welfare of the nose the annex submitted to Cabinet of Ministers of 5 February 2008 of Regulation No 87 "Cabinet of 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 733 Welfare Minister of the nose.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia