Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/171627
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 84 of 2008 in Riga on 5 February (pr. 7. § 50) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 731 ' rules on "operational programme human resources and employment ' addition activity" capacity building of labour market institutions "Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds control law paragraph 10 of article 18 to make a Cabinet of 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 731 ' rules on" operational programme human resources and employment ' addition activity "capacity building of labour market institutions" (Latvian journal , 2007, no. 182) the following amendments: 1. Replace subparagraph 1.1, paragraph 6 and 13, the word "financing" (fold) with the word "financing" (fold).
2. To make the title of chapter III, the following: "(iii). the project application selection".
3. Make the following paragraph 10.9. "fill out a project application 10.9., the project applicant required project cost plan according to this provision, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 and 49 costs referred to in paragraph 1, and about restrictions, giving the project the expected costs and ensuring compliance with the project purpose, expected outcomes, planned activities and the time schedule. The European Social Fund project in the application intends only to cover the eligible costs of the project; ".
4. Delete paragraph 19 and 20.
5. the title of chapter IV, Expressed as follows: "(IV). evaluation of the application of the project".
6. To express the points 22 and 23 by the following: "22. The Commission shall determine the responsible authorities developed and approved regulations.
23. the project submission compliance is assessed on the basis of these provisions referred to in paragraph 24 of the draft application evaluation criteria and with the project application selection and evaluation procedures project application form of valuation set out in laws and regulations, arrangements for the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds and the European Union fund management and control system requirements and published on the homepage in the internet (URwww.lm.gov.lv/sf). "
7. Supplement with 23.1 points as follows: "application of project compliance with 23.1 this provision and 188.8.131.52. bottom point specified in the project application evaluation criteria assessed with" Yes "() or" no "(no matches). The project's compliance with this provision the application 24.3. in point project submission evaluation criteria evaluated by assigning a specific number of points. "
8. Express 24.1. subparagraph by the following: "24.1. administrative criteria (design and submit eligibility criteria): 24.1.1. or the applicant is invited to submit a project application to the limited application of the selection of projects;
24.1.2. or the application is submitted to the responsible authorities within the time limit laid down;
24.1.3. or the application is signed by the authorised person of the applicant in the project (Officer);
24.1.4. or project submission is submitted according to the electronic movement of documents regulatory requirements in laws (applicable if the project application submitted electronically);
24.1.5. or the application is made in the text;
24.1.6. or project submission is prepared in the national language;
24.1.7. do these provisions is presented in paragraph 17.7.1. project application copies (original and copy) and they have been certified (applicable if the project application submitted in paper form);
24.1.8. or the project application, the original and copies thereof is cauršūt (caurauklot) (true if project application submitted in paper form);
24.1.9. or the application is fully completed and drawn up according to the project application form and have added this provision in paragraph 17.2.1 17.2.2. specific and attachments;
24.1.10. copies of the submission or the project comply with the project's original application (applicable if the project application submitted in paper form);
24.1.11. or all copies of the application project (original and copy) pages are numbered (true if project application submitted in paper form);
24.1.12. or project submission, financial calculation is made in local currency;
24.1.13. or project submission is arithmetically calculated financial and properly designed;
24.1.14. or the application under the European Social Fund funding is within that paragraph 13 of the rules set out in the funding for it;
24.1.15. or the application of the eligible cost specified in total not exceed that laid down in point 14 of the provisions the maximum project funding;
24.1.16. or project costs included in the submissions comply with this provision, 44, 45, 46, 48 and 49 costs referred to in paragraph 1;
24.1.17. or project submission, the planned costs do not exceed that rule 45, 47, 49 and 46.1. the costs referred to in paragraph limits;
24.1.18. or the period of project implementation and cost allocation over the years correspond to the provisions referred to in paragraph 54 of the implementation period of the project; ".
9. Supplement with bottom point following 24.3.6.: "in the application project 24.3.6 are identified and reflected in the project implementation risks, assess their impact and the probability of occurrence, as well as certain risks mitigation measures."
10. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 26, 26.1 in the introductory paragraph, paragraph 27 and the bottom number in paragraph 27.1. and the word "10" with the words "five points".
11. Replace the introductory paragraph of paragraph 28 and 28.1 in number and the word "10" with the words "four points".
12. Supplement with 29.1 points of chapter IV as follows: "If the project application 29.1 complies with this provision in the abovementioned 24.3.6 quality criteria, the maximum number of points to be acquired have six points and the determination of compliance with the following criteria and bottom scoring: 29.11. project content the project submission deadline risk analysis-two points;
29.12. submission of project content the project financial risk analysis-two points;
29.13. submission of project activity results and content monitoring indicator risk analysis-two points. "
13. paragraph 30 expressing the following: "30. the responsible authority for the project application is approved if it meets the following conditions: 30.1. its compliance with this provision and 24.1. in specified eligible 15.0 administrative and eligibility criteria is evaluated with" Yes ";
30.2. it complies with the provisions referred to in paragraph 24.3.5. bottom quality criteria specified in the apakškritērij these rules 29.2 29.1. and in;
30.3. This provision it, 24.3.2 24.3.1.,.,., and 24.3.6 24.3.3 24.3.4. quality criteria referred to in point of assessment receives a number of points equal to that rule 32.3 32.4 32.5,.,.,., and 32.7. in paragraph 20.3 the quality criteria defined for the minimum number of points that must be obtained or higher than that. "
14. Express 19.3. subparagraph by the following: "the application could not project 31.1 match one of these rules, 24.1.8 24.1.7 24.1.9 24.1.10.,.,.,., 24.1.11 24.1.12, 24.1.13., 24.1.14., 24.1.15., 24.1.16., 24.1.17. and 24.1.18. referred to administrative criteria, except in the case where the application is not added to this provision prescribed in paragraph 17.2.2. attachment;".
15. Make the following paragraph 19.4.: "assessment of the application project 31.3 according this rule laid down in subparagraph 24.3.5. quality criteria is below five points."
16. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph in the bottom 32.1.1: "application of the project not 32.1.1 match one of these rules, 24.1.2 24.1.3 24.1.1..,.,.,., or 24.1.6 24.1.5 24.1.4. referred to admin the tratīv criteria;".
17. Replace 32.4 32.5 in., and the number "10" with the word "five".
18. Replace paragraph 20.3. the number "10" with the word "four".
19. To supplement the rules by 32.7 points following below: "project application rated 32.7. According to this provision laid down in paragraph 24.3.6 quality criteria is below four points."
20. Express and 33.4. section 33.3. following: 33.3. "at the time of implementation of the project or the cost of programming distribution through the years of refinement;
20.8. clarification of costs (reduction or exclusion), in so far as it does not affect this rule 45, 47 and 49 of the costs referred to in point position as well as that rule 46.1. cost referred to in the bottom position about limits; ".
21. The deletion of the fourth sentence of paragraph 37.
22. Delete paragraph 39, the word "evaluation".
23. To make 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 and 50 as follows: ' 40. Commission shall evaluate this rule the information referred to in paragraph 39, and the responsible authority shall draw up an opinion on the decision the conditions contained within 10 working days after this rule laid down in paragraph 39. In the opinion of Justice control is done just like the decision, which contains the conditions to control this opinion is drawn up.
41. Where the applicant has complied with the conditions in the decision on the application for approval of a project, the responsible authority within two working days following that rule 40. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1, the applicant shall send the draft opinion on the conditions contained in the decision, but the collaborative institution-decision on approval of the application, the project provided an opinion on the conditions contained in the decision and two copies of the project approved. The liaison body switch arrangement in accordance with the law establishing procedures for the structural funds and the European Union cohesion fund management in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds. The responsible authority cooperation authority approved projects can be sent electronically if it is filed under this rule 17.7.2..
42. If the applicant has not provided the conditions contained in the decision of approval of the application, the project on condition of submission of the project shall be deemed to have been rejected. Opinion on the conditions contained in the decision of the responsible authority shall send the draft to the applicant within two working days, following these rules referred to in paragraph 40.
43. If a decision to reject the application of the project or the project, the applicant has not fulfilled the conditions in the decision on the application for the approval of a project, the responsible authority in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 35 of the document shall be returned to the applicant for the project or sent by mail to two projects in the project submitted by the applicant a copy of the application. The responsible authority for the project the applicant project application can be sent electronically if it is filed under this rule 17.7.2..
44. The project plans to the following eligible costs: 44.1. direct costs, or the cost of project implementation the following cost headings: 44.1.1. logistical and equipment costs;
44.1.2. other project costs;
44.2. unforeseen costs.
45. This provision 44.1.1. cost referred to in the heading includes the following subdivisions: the costs of equipment, inventory and equipment repair costs, technical service, rental and lease costs. This cost heading must not exceed two percent of the project's eligible direct costs.
46. This provision 44.1.2. cost referred to in the heading of this cost includes subheadings: 46.1. the company's costs and supporting the project application for the preparation of the dossier. Within this cost should not exceed 0.1 percent of the project's eligible direct costs;
46.2. the remuneration (excluding bonus and prize money, benefits and compensation) costs and the company's contract costs services quality and methodological base development as well as rental costs for the work of experts (if applicable). If the operator is registered with the State revenue service as the European Social Fund, the beneficiary, eligible employees of the employer are also the State social insurance compulsory contribution and office supply costs;
46.3. the procurement procedure implementation costs;
46.4. the company's contract costs personnel development plan implementation and improvement of working methods, including exchange of experience, methodological development and issuance of material, purchase and improvement of cost of quality control;
28.9. domestic and foreign travel, including per diems, accommodation, transport costs according to 4.3 of these rules at the bottom point and 55;
46.6. social marketing costs, including conferences and seminars, as well as information for the public about ways to get services;
29.0. project publicity costs.
47. This rule 44.2. referred to unexpected costs may not exceed 5 percent of the total eligible costs of the project. The project cost plan as one expense items, and its previously unplanned spending to cover the costs of the project's eligible direct costs.
48. The value added tax payments are eligible costs depending on whether the project will purchase goods and services received are for taxable or non-taxable transaction or transactions to provide assurance not provided for in the law "on value added tax".
49. This provision 4.8 referred to the implementation of the project activity eligible administration costs including remuneration (excluding bonus and money award) costs, domestic travel and business travel costs (daily allowance, accommodation and transportation expenses) for monitoring the implementation of the project, mail and electronic communications service costs, utility costs, as well as office supplies and inventory costs (the stationer and irrelevant inventory items (value up to 50 Lats per unit) If the lifetime is less than a year) plan as non-eligible costs are financed from the State and its budget. These costs are considered to be indirect costs, and shall not exceed five percent of the project's eligible direct costs.
50. Financing from the European Social Fund and State budget of the applicable products referred to in point 6 of these rules shall not be subject to the cost: 50.1. not specified in these provisions 44, 45, 46 and 48 points or does not comply with this rule 45, paragraph 47, and 46.1. eligible costs referred to the amount limits;
50.2. for which the European Social Fund, the beneficiary has not undertaken the implementation of project activities (except this rule 46.1. the costs referred to in point) and for which payments are not made within the time limit set in the agreement;
50.3. This provision, paragraph 49 costs. "
24. Delete 51, 52 and 53.
25. To make 55 as follows: "55. The project site is the territory of the Republic of Latvia. The project has allowed international cooperation this provision set out in point 4.3 eligible activities. "
26. Express 60 as follows: "60. Not exceeding 45. these provisions, paragraph 47, and 46.1. eligible costs referred to in paragraph about limits and previously announced a cooperation body, the European Social Fund funding recipient project can take: 60.1. the reallocation of costs between 44.1.1. these provisions and 44.1.2. cost mentioned in points positions, not exceeding five percent of the cost positions reallocated total eligible costs;
60.2. the reallocation of costs between 45 and 46 of these regulations referred to in paragraph subheadings of the cost. This reallocation of costs to this provision and 44.1.2 44.1.1. cost referred to under heading, up to 10 percent of the cost of a transferable within the total amount of eligible costs;
60.3. these provisions 47 paragraph reallocation of costs. "
27. Express the new annex (annex). Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister i. Ministry of welfare of the nose the annex submitted to Cabinet of Ministers of 5 February 2008. Regulations No 84 "Cabinet of 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 731" Welfare Minister of the nose.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia