Amendments To The Cabinet Of 23 April 2002, The Regulation No 165 "proof Of Insurance Periods, Calculation And Accounting Arrangements"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 23.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.165 "Apdrošināšanas periodu pierādīšanas, aprēķināšanas un uzskaites kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/171735
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 117 in Riga in 2008 (26 February. No 12 25) amendments to the Cabinet of 23 April 2002, the Regulation No 165 "proof of insurance periods, calculation and accounting order" issued in accordance with the law "on State pensions" transitional provisions of 2.1 points to make the Cabinet of 23 April 2002, the Regulation No 165 "proof of insurance periods, calculation and accounting arrangements" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 64; 2003, 106 no; 2005, 72 no) the following amendments: 1. Complement 18 behind the words "those documents" with the words "as well as the information provided by the institution confirming the insurance period ".
2. Make the following paragraph 20.1.: "20.1. demonstrate, on the basis of the documents specified in that rule 5.1, 5.3, 5.6, 5.7, and 5.29 in respecting labour relations establishment in force at the time of the statutory labour relations established minimum age;".
3. Supplement with 20.3. bottom point as follows: "if it is related to 20.3 especially harmful and particularly serious or harmful and heavy working conditions and meet the plant, industry, shop, profession and post lists (No 1 or no 2) approved by the USSR Council of Ministers on 22 august 1956 decision No. 1173, including insurance service, which gives the right to a retirement pension on preferential terms, in accordance with the law" on State pensions "10. transitional provisions and 48 by applying this length of service calculation conditions which were applicable at the time the person made this work. "
4. Add to the introductory part of paragraph 28.1 behind the words "comrades" labourer "(subject to age, a period as required by applicable law, was set to a person could be admitted as a member of the labourer)".
5. Add to paragraph 28.1.1 of the third sentence by the following: "years, which does not have a registered design or the specified fees, the insurance indemnity is excluded;".
6. To express the following paragraph 28.2: "28.2. persons who worked without being labourer labourer members or reaching age could become a labourer, period of insurance forms the actual time worked: months that registered development days or receive remuneration, or the number of days worked per year. If a person has been working on the basis of the contract of employment, the insurance period shall be the same as the people who worked for companies, institutions and organizations. "
7. Add to paragraph 34 with the fourth sentence the following wording: "If a pupil has been working for a long period of time, this period includes the insurance indemnity if the document is a confirmation of the months in which the work is carried out."
8. Replace the words "in paragraph 37.1. when specific disability" with the words "when a certain group of disability". The Prime Minister's site-traffic Minister a. shlesers Welfare Minister of the nose.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia