Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 16 September 2003, Regulations No. 214 "classification, Quality And Labelling Requirements For Milk Products, Milk Products And Composite Milk Products Products"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 16.septembra noteikumos Nr.521 "Klasifikācijas, kvalitātes un marķējuma prasības piena produktiem, saliktiem piena produktiem un piena produktu izstrādājumiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/172380
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 163 in Riga, 10 March 2008 (pr. Nr. 38) 15 amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 16 September 2003, regulations No. 521 "classification, quality and labelling requirements for milk products, milk products and composite milk products products" Issued under the food surveillance law in the fourth part of article 4 and article 13 of the third to make a Cabinet of 16 September 2003, regulations No. 521 "classification, quality and labelling requirements for milk products, milk products and composite milk products products" (Latvian journal , 2003, 129 no; 2004, 160. no; in 2005, 56 no). the following amendments: 1. Deleting the introductory part of paragraph 1, the number and the word "(annex 1).
2. Add to subparagraph 1.1 behind the words "other technological AIDS" with a number and the word "(annex 1).
3. Supplement with 5.1 and 5.2 the following: "1. The provisions in annex 5.1 the products referred to in the trade names are used only for dairy products and composite milk products.
5.2 dairy product trade name, the dairy products trade name by adding the word "product". "
4. Express 6.1. subparagraph by the following: "6.1 update and recombinant milk products;".
5. Make the following paragraph 11: "11. If milk products, composite milk products or milk products products are manufactured from thermally raw milk (raw milk), and provided that the products in the production process does not heat, physical or chemical treatment, the label is an indication "produced from raw milk '."
6. Make the following point 19: "19. Milk and milk with reduced fat content is only allowed to trade in the domestic market and in third countries until 30 April 2009. if: 19.1. milk fat content in the milk is less than 3.5%;
19.2. milk fat content in the milk to reduce fat content is less than 1.5% or greater than 1.8%. " Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia