Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/172728
The Bank of Latvia Regulation No 16, Riga, March 13, 2008, the percentage of minimum reserves in accordance with the law Issued on banking "38. the second paragraph of article 1. determines the percentage of minimum reserves-reserve ratio (hereinafter – the reserve ratio).
2. Liabilities of leverage in the category "deposits with an agreed maturity of over two years ' reserve ratio is 6%.
3. Liability of leverage in the category "deposits redeemable at notice of over two years ' reserve ratio is 6%.
4. Liability of leverage in the category "bank the irrevocable issued (without the right to redeem before maturity) debt securities with an original maturity of over 2 years ' reserve ratio is 6%.
5. Liability of leverage in the category of "repo" reserve ratio is 0%.
6. other liabilities included in the reserve base, reserve ratio is 8%.
7. The final questions to be unenforceable the Bank of Latvia on 17 January 2008, Regulation No 15 "minimum reserves" (Latvian journal, 2008, no. 13).
8. the rules shall enter into force on 24 April 2008.
The President of the Bank of Latvia is Rimšēvič.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia