Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/172703
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 129 in Riga in 2008 (26 February. No 12 27. ß) rules on the action programme "entrepreneurship and innovation" 126.96.36.199.2. Appendix apakšaktivitāt "technology transfer contact points" Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the activities of the programme "entrepreneurship and innovation" Appendix 2.1. priorities in the "Science and innovation" based "innovation" UR2.1.2.pas 188.8.131.52. activities "Science commercialization and technology transfer". apakšaktivitāt "184.108.40.206.2 technology transfer contact points" (hereinafter referred to as the activity) the project submission evaluation criteria, applicant requirements project, the responsible authority and the liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, as well as functional cooperation bodies subordinated to form.
2. Technology transfer contact points is a scientific Institute or University Department, which supports and promotes the knowledge and technology transfer activities and is responsible for external communication and maintenance, (also with the private sector), providing information about the Organization's research activities and experiences.
3. The purpose of the activity is to systematically identify existing and needed research competence in the universities and institutes and targeted to develop it.
4. activities within the monitoring indicators to be achieved: the commercialization of 4.1 number of tenders;
4.2. international patent applications filed.
5. the implementation of the activity is detected in the project application selection.
6. the implementation of the activity provided by the responsible authority and the liaison body. Functions carried out by the responsible authority of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority). The cooperation of the public authority for investment and development agency of Latvia (hereinafter referred to as cooperation body). The cooperation body is the functional authority.
7. the responsible bodies and cooperation bodies competence: 7.1. the responsible authority shall perform the following functions: 7.1.1 ensure activity implementation, monitoring and control;
7.1.2. the n + 2 and n + 3 principle of activity level, the implementation of the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 (Official Journal of the European Union L 210, 31.7.2006,, 25-78) (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1083/2006), 1 and article 93, paragraph 2;
7.1.3. provide the public with information and provides publicity on matters related to the implementation of the activity;
7.2. cooperation authority performs the following functions: 7.2.1 creates a project application to the Evaluation Commission and establish the valuation of the operating procedures of the Commission;
7.2.2. prior to the submission of projects initiated, developed, approved and published in the internet home page of the cooperation body of the project application selection and evaluation procedures, project submission evaluation forms, filling out the submission form for the project methodology, implementation of the project agreement (hereinafter Agreement) or a model contract of interim and final report forms, project action plan next year, expenditure of the supporting documents list;
7.2.3. after consulting with the responsible authority selects project applications and ensure evaluation;
7.2.4. the draft decision on approving or rejecting the application and inform the European regional development fund, the project applicant (hereinafter referred to as project applicant);
7.2.5. concluding a contract or agreement with the beneficiary of the financing on the European regional development fund project (hereinafter the project);
7.2.6. support activities within the approved project monitoring and control;
7.2.7. the n + 2 and n + 3 principle on the project level, implementation of the Council Regulation No 1083/2006 and article 93, paragraph 2;
7.2.8. analyzes activity and project implementation problems and provide the responsible authority proposals for activities and improvement of the implementation of the project;
7.2.9. test and approve the funding requested payment request and prepare the Declaration of expenditure;
7.2.10. provide information to the public and provide publicity matters relating to activities within the submitted project applications;
7.2.11. ensure accumulation data of the European regional development fund management information system for project submissions and projects;
7.2.12. provides information about project applicant project application preparation, project implementation and the conditions of the contract or agreement.
8. activities implemented in the framework of projects co-financed by the European regional development fund. The overall activity within the available public funds are 2,497,021.15 lats, and it consists of the European regional development fund-2,122,468.08 lat and Government funding-374,553.07 lats.
II. Project applicant requirements 9. activities within the funding may receive such legal persons and their established authorities: 9.1. institution of higher education, which is registered in the Ministry of education and science and the University (or body) is registered in the Ministry of education and science of the scientific institution in the register (hereinafter referred to as graduate school);
9.2. the Scientific Institute, registered in the Ministry of education and science of the scientific institution in the register (hereinafter referred to as the Scientific Institute).
10. the project application can be submitted individually or jointly with other parties that rule 9. persons referred to in point, forming a partnership. If you create a partnership, the application shall be submitted to the project partner, who is responsible for the implementation of the project and is considered to be the applicant for the project and, if the application is approved, the beneficiary (hereinafter referred to as the lead partner). All the partners involved in the partnership meets this rule 9, paragraphs 11 and 12, with the exception of this rule and section 12.1.3 12.1.4. requirements attributable only to the lead partner.
11. The University or a scientific Institute activities within one project.
12. Financing: General provisions 12.1. funding can be obtained, if the applicant meets the following requirements: 12.1.1. carry out scientific activities according to the University or scientific Institute's governing documents (statutes, regulations or Constitution) and disseminate research results in the form of technology transfer, as well as all profits again investing in research activities and transfer of knowledge and technology;
12.1.2. the universities or scientific institutes are not shareholders or members of the exclusive use of industrial property rights in relation to the University or Research Institute of material research results;
12.1.3. ability to provide technology transfer contact points needed for the operation of the human resources (including at least one employee involved in management);
12.1.4. is directly responsible for project preparation, implementation, management and results of the project;
12.1.5. the ability to provide specific project co-financing and technology transfer contact points of continuity throughout the project implementation period;
12.2. to not be eligible project applicant: 12.2.1. by a decision of the Court of Justice recognized as insolvent, including reorganisation process is located, or in the legal protection process, its economic activity or has been terminated in accordance with the commercial register of the information available, it is in the process of liquidation;
12.2.2. who has not paid taxes and other State and local government at minimum payments in full and within certain time limits;
12.2.3. providing false information in connection with the implementation of projects co-financed by the structural funds;
12.2.4. where the interests of a natural person has committed a criminal offence, which hit the Republic of Latvia or the European Union's financial interests, and in accordance with the criminal law is applied to the forced influence;
12.2.5. which has received or anticipates receiving funding from local, regional, national or European Union funds for the same eligible costs of other activities;
12.2.6. which is not noticed or has violated the conditions of funding;
12.2.7. that submission of the project evaluation has tried to get confidential information in your possession or to influence its employees of the authority.
13. The beneficiaries of the project during implementation and five years after completion of the project the project provides financial flow separation from other financing activities receiving financial flows.
14. paragraph 16 of these rules the following support is granted only to the transfer of research results, which are financed from public resources and sources of financing of which the beneficiary is able to well documented. At the same time ensure that are not encouraged the commercialisation of the results of research work carried out in the interest of individual companies.
15. the implementation of the project required the purchase of the project, the applicant shall take place in accordance with procurement procedures the governing laws and regulations.
III. eligible and ineligible activities Funding 16 is assigned the following project activities: 16.1. creating and maintaining a database of scientific competence of the institution;
16.2. the commercialization of research results in the preparation of tenders;
16.3. the industrial property registration and maintenance;
16.4. merchants and scientists cooperation seminars, conferences and the organisation of kontaktbirž;
16.5. participation in international exhibitions, kontaktbirž, direct visits, missions and other activities to promote the commercialization of research results;
16.6. publicly available information on the competence and scientific institutions of knowledge and technology transfer;
10.4. information activities technology transfer contact points of action. The activity is supported by information and publicity measures, including the provision of relevant information into (not less frequently than once every three months) the beneficiary authority homepage on the internet (if any) for the project implementation process.
17. in implementing this Regulation referred to in point 16, technology transfer contact points to ensure the fulfilment of the following performance indicators planned: 17.1. planned number of contracts on the order of studies, research and the provision of services or use of industrial property rights;
17.2. the planned patent and other industrial property objects, the number of applications;
17.3. technology transfer contact points of revenue;
17.4. the commercialization of the count.
18. Not supported actions which can be considered as commercial support, for example, any direct or indirect assistance to business operators (which cooperate in technology transfer contact points), which might create barriers to competition, ensuring benefits to certain economic operators, or specific to the production of goods or services.
IV. Eligible and ineligible costs 19. activities within the eligible costs are the following: 19.1. remuneration for work: 19.1.1. technology transfer contact points designated for the operation of employee salary (including sickness allowance (disability you are paid by the employer), annual leave, leave, vacation compensation) and the employer made State social security payments, as well as other regulations determine workers the right to mandatory payments to be made. Vacation leave and vacation compensation costs are considered eligible costs if they are made on the project implementation period. Project applicant employees referred to in this paragraph may be to employ only those provisions referred to in paragraph 16 and coordination activities, ensuring that the rules referred to in paragraph 17 of the performance indicators;
19.1.2. the consideration for technology transfer contact points for project administration activities required. These activities are linked to the company's contract performers;
19.2. the technology transfer contact points designated for the operation of the employee, and the commercialization of research results, researchers involved in work-related costs: 19.2.1. subsistence allowance (travel) costs in accordance with the law on employee travel and travel-related expenses of norms: 220.127.116.11. daily allowance;
18.104.22.168. expenditure on hotels (accommodation), including breakfast in hotel expenses;
22.214.171.124. baggage, including exposure to the costs of transporting exhibitions, trade missions, kontaktbirž, direct visit or Conference venue and back up to the permanent jobs, as well as the fee for the transfer, if the project planned for several exhibitions, kontaktbirž, direct visits, trade missions or conferences;
126.96.36.199. economy class public transport costs to the exhibitions, trade missions, kontaktbirž, direct visit or Conference venue and back up to the permanent jobs, as well as the fee for the transfer, if the project planned for several exhibitions, kontaktbirž, direct visits, trade missions or conferences;
188.8.131.52. local transportation costs to get to international exhibitions, trade missions, kontaktbirž, direct visits or the Conference venue (public transport, taxi, rental vehicle);
184.108.40.206. fuel costs if you use a personal or professional road transport or vehicle is leased for exhibitions, trade missions, kontaktbirž, direct visits or conferences;
19.2.2. International exhibition, kontaktbirž, direct visits, missions and Conference participation fee;
19.3. other administrative costs (no more than 10% of the total eligible costs of the year) related to technology transfer contact points of the operation and maintenance of telecommunications charges: cleaning, heating and electricity costs, as well as office supply costs;
19.4. Office equipment depreciation costs (including depreciation of hardware and software), which was calculated according to good accounting practices under the laws on corporate income tax calculation procedure;
19.5. the cooperation seminars, conferences, informative, kontaktbirž organization charges (such as room rental, equipment rental, handouts, teacher salaries, travel and subsistence costs);
12.2. the industrial property protection costs-all costs preceding the grant of the right in the first legal jurisdiction, including costs relating to the preparation of the application, registration and examination, as well as costs incurred in renewing the application before the right has been granted;
19.7. the external costs (no more than 30% of the total eligible costs of the year) related to technology transfer contact points of operation and maintenance.
20. activities not eligible are the following: 20.1. costs that are not related to technology transfer contact points for the implementation of the project activity;
20.2. General costs related to project application preparation, including consulting services and similar charges;
20.3. the modernisation of the infrastructure and the costs of the works;
20.4. the value added tax, customs duties, fees and penalty payments;
20.5. insurance costs;
20.6. the project required for account opening and maintenance costs;
20.7. costs that are already funded from other sources of finance;
12.9. other costs that this rule is not defined in point 19 as eligible costs.
21. in the context of the activity are only supported in the eligible costs that are required for this: 21.1 the provisions referred to in point 16 of the implementation and operation comply with the sound financial management principles, especially the economic benefit and cost effectiveness;
21.2. arise, starting with January 1, 2008, and is paid to the interim or final report submission date, but no sooner, as these provisions enter into force;
21.3. the lists of accounting and tax accounting registers, are identifiable and verifiable, and is motivated by duty and deal with original supporting documents.
22. If a partnership is created, the eligible costs are considered only the costs of the lead partner.
23. the project activities within the applicant can submit one project submission. Exception – one State University and founded agencies may submit no more than two project submissions.
24. One project activity within the maximum amount of funding is 50 000 Lats per year, up to 300 000 lats for the entire project in six years.
25. The maximum funding intensity of the year made project total eligible costs: 25.1.-80% in 2008;
25.2. in 2009 – 80%;
25.3.-70% in 2010;
15.8.-70% in 2011;
25.5. in 2012 – 60%;
15.9.-60% in 2013.
26. in the framework of the activity of the funds cannot be combined with other funding programmes or individual funding projects funding.
V. Project application selection and submission of project proposals submitted the projects application 27 announcing the adoption of all the funds available.
28. cooperation authority notice of project application, suspension or termination of the agreement with the responsible authority, issued: 28.1. newspaper "Gazette";
28.2. the liaison bodies homepage on the internet (URwww.liaa.gov.lv).
29. The notice of project application indicates the activity of making the funds available, as well as the submission of the application, the project start and end date. The statement said information is binding on the applicant, the cooperation of the project authority, the responsible authority and the managing authority.
30. To apply for funding of the project, the applicant shall submit to the institution of cooperation. Application of the project consists of: 30.1. completed project submission form (annex 1);
30.2. in addition to the documents to be submitted:
30.2.1. University or scientific Institute in order for copy of driver for technology transfer contact points (or order a copy of one of the departments to fulfil the technology transfer contact points functions);
30.2.2. not less than 30 calendar days before the date of submission of the application for the project by the State revenue service certificate of tax payment or consent letter (annex 3) (the original of the letter is submitted separately, not attached to the application in the project), in which the applicant authorises the cooperation project authority to request this information from the State revenue service. If you create a partnership by the State revenue service certificate or a letter of consent for each partner involved in the partnership;
30.2.3. intellectual property management policy, a copy of the document (according to an approved (approved by the University Senate) and publicly available document);
30.2.4. project developed by the applicant and in accordance with the regulations approved by the copy of the document that determines the revenue sharing of technology transfer contact points of the agreements;
30.2.5. technology transfer contact points or of the applicant, the project designed and appropriately approved komercializējam methodology of selecting projects;
30.2.6. copies of documents proving the legal status of the applicant in the project (the Charter, statutes or regulations, management contracts and similar documents). If a partnership is created, the following documents shall be submitted for each partner involved in the partnership;
30.2.7. a copy of document governing technology transfer contact points;
30.2.8. a list of the previous year carried out scientific research. If a partnership is created, the following shall be required of each partner involved in the partnership;
30.2.9. project statement of revenue of the applicant that the last closed financial year from research, research services, industrial property or use rights sales and consultation. If a partnership is created, the following statement shall be submitted for each partner involved in the partnership;
30.2.10. the mandate from all partners involved in the partnership, which confirms the participation in the project and authorize the applicant to carry out the project lead partner functions (annex 4);
30.2.11. technology transfer contact points the first year of the action plan (annex 5);
30.2.12. employees involved in the project life (CV) who receive remuneration according to section 19.1.1. these provisions. Description of life (CV) details the experience of the staff of the intellectual property protection or commercialization of research results, as well as the obligations undertaken previously, feedback and recommendations (annex 6).
31. the project application can be submitted in paper form or electronic form of a document. Project submissions in paper form can be submitted to the Liaison Office or sent by registered mail. Project application that is designed to be an electronic document, may submit to the institution of cooperation, be sent by registered mail or sent to cooperation bodies in electronic mail to the address listed in the notice of project application.
32. the project submission complies with the following requirements: 32.1. project application form and additional documents to be submitted is completely filled, the prepared text, and they are in the national language;
32.2. If additional documents are not the official language, shall be accompanied by a certified translation into the State language of the document in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for translation of documents in which the national language;
32.3. the original of the application project is completed according to the laws and regulations on the development and design of a document.
33. If the application is in paper form, it shall be submitted in two copies (original and copy). Each project application submitted hardback copies, numbered, caurauklot, the last page in the second half of the thread ends are glued and on the labels specify information for document number and caurauklot number of pages, proof of the correctness of the copy of the document, the document's author, date, and signature design. The original copy of the first page is an indication the "original", to copy the first page – "copy". 30.2.2. These provisions of the consent referred to in the letter is submitted separately.
34. If the project application submitted to an electronic document, the following requirements shall be met: 34.1. the project submission developed and presented in the appropriate electronic document circulation of the regulatory requirements of the law;
21.3. the project submission developed in DOC, xls, PDF or JPG file format;
21.3. the project submission form and the beneficiary's consent letter signed with a secure electronic signature and is certified by the time stamp to the project application submission deadline;
21.4. additional documents to be submitted are signed by their authors secure electronic signatures and certified by the stamp of the time.
35. If the application is sent by mail, at the time the project is considered the day when a project application is transferred to the post office. If in doubt, the applicant must demonstrate that the consignment is placed in the mail.
36. Where the application is submitted electronically, at the time the project is considered the day when a project application is sent via electronic mail. In the event of a dispute, the applicant must demonstrate that the project is sent to the application before the application deadline for the submission of projects, but the liaison body after the applicant's request to examine this case and inform the applicant of the results of the project.
37. the project is the responsibility of the applicant to prepare and store the original application and the project with project implementation related original documents to the application of the assessment of the project to the end. If the application is approved, these documents shall be kept until 2021 December 31.
38. cooperation authority within 15 working days after receipt of the application, notify the applicant in writing of the project the project application to the registration number.
Vi. submission of project evaluation and decision-making activities within 39. submit application to the evaluation of the projects provide cooperation authorities created the project submission Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission). It consists of the responsible authority and the liaison body. The Commission establishes the following order: 24.3. the President of the Commission and the balsstiesīgo members of the Commission approves cooperation bodies;
24.4. the composition of the Commission to coordinate with the responsible authority;
39.3. Observer status at sessions of the Commission may participate in the managing authority and the responsible authority.
40. The Commission shall determine the authorities approved the cooperation agenda.
41. the project submissions valued under the following project submission evaluation criteria (annex 2): 25.5. quality criteria (specific to the policy implementing the eligibility criteria): 41.1.1. anticipated patent number;
41.1.2. methodology, how to select the komercializējam project;
41.1.3. estimated number of contracts with merchants (research, research services, industrial property or use rights sales, advice), which have been focal points for technology transfer activities and whose amount exceeds 1000 lats;
41.1.4. technology transfer contact point management capacity;
41.1.5. the project the applicant's existing scientific capacity;
41.1.6. submission of project compliance with horizontal priority "macroeconomic stability" – projected income from private contracts (research, research services, industrial property or use rights sales, consultancy), which have been focal points for technology transfer activities;
41.2. eligibility criteria (substantive, financial and eligibility criteria in the implementation): 41.2.1. project eligibility of the applicant that they are 9, 10, 11, 12 and 23;
41.2.2. project implementation shall not exceed the provisions mentioned in paragraph 56;
41.2.3. the project cost eligibility criteria: 220.127.116.11. costs correspond to these rules 19, 20, 21, 22, 24 and 25;
18.104.22.168. the cost of the project is calculated the arithmetic correctly;
22.214.171.124. expenditure planned is economically justified, necessary for the implementation of the project and provides measurable results physically;
41.3. administrative criteria (design and submit eligibility criteria): project submission is 41.3.1. prepared under this rule 30 and the requirements of paragraph 32, add all the rules mentioned in paragraph 18.8 in addition to the documents to be submitted. All documents are presented in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements;
41.3.2. the project application form is fully completed, typed and prepared in the national language;
41.3.3. project submissions to the original pages are numbered, and this corresponds to paragraph 33 of these rules;
41.3.4. the project is not specified in the application for correction, deletion, addition, deletion, and aizkrāsojum, and it was made according to the regulations on the development and design of a document;
41.3.5. the original of the application project is the document legal force;
41.3.6. project application used currency is the lat (LVL);
41.3.7. project application submitted to the project submission deadline;
41.3.8. a project proposal is submitted in two copies.
42. the project submission compliance project application administration and eligibility assessment criteria is assessed by "Yes" or "no" ("Yes", "no" – meets does not meet). The conformity of the project the project application submission quality evaluation criteria evaluated by assigning a specific number of points. Project submission compliance is assessed on the basis of these provisions referred to in paragraph 41 of the draft application evaluation criteria and with the project application selection and evaluation procedures, as well as application forms, assessment provided in the laws of the order in which the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds and the European Union fund management and control system.
43. Launching of the evaluation first evaluated the project's compliance with these rules of application 41.3.7.. The assessment adequate for other administrative criteria, eligibility criteria and quality criteria continues only if not identified non-compliance with this provision 41.3.7 in this criterion.
44. If there is no information in the project application in order to assess compliance of the application for the project to one or more of the evaluation criteria, as well as if this information is not legible or is not a national language, it is considered that the project submission does not meet the criterion or criteria is assigned the lowest rating.
45. In assessing the conformity of the application of the draft provisions, and 41.1.6 126.96.36.199.1.3. projects referred to in the application of the quality evaluation criteria and the calculation of the annual average figures are taken into account in the implementation of the project of six years.
46. If a partnership is created, the application of the project in assessing compliance with this provision in 41.1.5 this criterion, having regard to all the partners of the current scientific capacity.
47. the decision on the approval of the project application be accepted if all the following conditions are met: 29.3. the project applicant meets the project criteria for the eligibility of the applicant;
47.2. the project submission complies with all project application compliance and administrative evaluation criteria;
47.3. the project according to the project application to the application criteria for the evaluation of the quality of acquired at least 21 points;
47.4. the project funding application is received the highest rating, comparing project submissions under the resulting points in accordance with the project application to the quality evaluation criteria. If multiple project submissions receive the same number of points, priority is given to the submission with the highest draft rating 41.1.3. these provisions in the draft referred to the application of the quality evaluation criteria. If multiple project submissions 41.1.3. these provisions referred to in subparagraph criteria receive the same number of points, priority is given to the submission of the draft with a higher rating that the project referred to in subparagraph 41.1.4. application of the quality evaluation criteria. If multiple project submissions 41.1.4. these provisions referred to in subparagraph criteria receive the same number of points, priority is given to the submission of the draft with a higher rating that the project referred to in subparagraph 41.1.2. application of the quality evaluation criteria.
48. the decision on rejection of the application for the project is accepted if at least one of the following conditions: 29.9. the applicant does not comply with the draft of this provision the project referred 41.2.1. applicant eligibility criteria or the application does not comply with this provision. 188.8.131.52.3.5 and referred to the administrative evaluation criteria;
30.0. According to the project application to the project application to the quality evaluation criteria received a rating of less than 21 points;
48.3. the application of the project in one or more of the criteria for the evaluation of the application, the project has received a rating of 0;
30.1. list of project submissions under the resulting points in accordance with the project application to the quality evaluation criteria, the application received a smaller number of points and announced the selection of project proposals within the framework of the funding is not enough anymore.
49. The decision on the application of the project approval may include conditions which must be fulfilled in order to project the applicant may enter into a contract or agreement: 30.5. to clarify the application of the project cost estimate, in the case of the arithmetic calculation errors. Making revisions, the total eligible cost, volume and intensity of funding may not increase;
30.6. to submit additional information if the project submission does not contain complete information or the information is unclear;
30.6. the project's eligible costs exclude the costs referred to in paragraph 20 of these regulations;
49. to clarify the funding under this provision in paragraph 24 and 25;
30.8. to clarify the implementation of the project;
30.8. to confirm that the tax and other State and local Government set minimum payments are made in full and the time limits laid down in laws and regulations;
49.7. Design a project submission under this rule 32, 33 and 34. the requirements laid down in points.
50. The rules referred to in paragraph 49 of the conditions determined by the evaluation of the project, and after their execution quality criteria of assessment is not changed.
51. cooperation authority determines the terms contained in the decision deadline. The due date is not longer than three calendar months from the date of dispatch of the decision. Information about the decision the conditions contained in the project the applicant shall submit to the liaison body for assessment. The liaison body shall assess the information submitted by the applicant for the project and prepares opinion on its compliance with the terms of the decision. If the applicant does not provide all of the conditions contained in the decision or the conditions are not met within the time limit laid down in that decision, the application shall be deemed to have been rejected. Opinion on the decision of the non-compliance with conditions of cooperation authority within two working days from the date of signing the opinion sent to the project applicant.
52. This provision, the conditions referred to in paragraph 51 of the deadline is not extended.
53. a decision on project approval or rejection of the application for the project to the applicant by post within five working days from the date of the decision.
54. If the contract or agreement is terminated, the Office may require that the beneficiary in full or partly reimburse the paid funding.
55. The order in which the project applicant is entitled to challenge or appeal to institutions and cooperation between responsible authorities and decisions that rule 51 of that opinion, a specific European Union structural funds and the cohesion fund management in chapter IV of the law.
VII. Project implementation and support conditions of the project 56.31 December 2013.
57. The beneficiary not later than three calendar months before the next calendar year, approval of the cooperation body for next year's action plan. The first annual operating plan shall be submitted together with the application for the project.
58. The beneficiary of the contract or agreement conditions properly and in due time submit to the liaison body of the following interim report: 58.1. for the current quarter.
58.2. for the current year.
59. If, during the year of the action plan specified in the performance indicators may not be achieved in full, the liaison body can reconsider future funding and reduce the corresponding reach.
60. the technology transfer contact points in the first three years of operation of the cooperation body has the right to revalue the technology transfer contact points medium term applied. Evaluate performance by technology transfer contact points reached by 2010 31 December, as well as future activities (studies) and their projected costs.
61. on the basis of the medium-term performance indicators results of revaluation, the liaison body shall adopt one of the following decisions: 61.1. the suspension of the implementation of the project (the termination of the contract or the agreement);
61.2. about funding changes (increasing, decreasing, or leaving the previous level);
38.1. the other conditions of the contract or agreement amendment;
61.4. the continuation of the implementation of the project.
62. cooperation authority within 10 working days of the technology transfer contact points in the medium term the revaluation results in writing to the beneficiaries of the decision taken.
63. the recipient of the Funding is available for the following types of payment: 39.2. advance payment, awarded on the basis of the approved annual operating plan, but not more than 20% of the annual funding amount approved;
39.3. interim payments granted on the basis of the eligible expenditure, but not more frequently than once every quarter;
63.3. final payment is granted after completion of project implementation on the basis of the eligible expenditure.
64. the advance and the total amount of interim payments shall not exceed 90% of the approved amount.
65. The beneficiary receives an advance payment if the following conditions are met:
65.1. the beneficiary with the liaison authority has entered into an agreement or arrangement;
65.2. the beneficiary shall provide the cooperation Office of procurement plan;
65.3. the implementation of the project is opened in a separate checking account at the bank or the Treasury in which are made and received all the payments related to the implementation of the project;
65.4. approved the operational plan for the year;
65.5. is prepared in the previous interim report, and the conditions in the contract or agreement for the time it is filed and approved the institution of cooperation. Technology transfer contact points in the first year of operation of the advance payment can be obtained, if concluded technology transfer contact points used in the operation of the employment contracts of the employees (in accordance with the provisions of section 19.1.1 terms) and conditions in the contract or agreement by the time they are submitted to a liaison body and approved.
66. where the advance exceeds the amount of funding, calculated according to the intensity of the financing and the project is actually carried out the eligible costs, the beneficiary of the account specified by the liaison bodies lodged in the cooperation bodies in a specified amount.
67. The beneficiary receives the interim or final payment if the following conditions are met: 67.1. beneficiaries with the liaison authority has entered into a contract or agreement for the implementation of the project;
67.2. a project is opened in a separate checking account at the bank or the Treasury in which are made and received all the payments related to the implementation of the project;
67.3. has been prepared for the last interim report or the final report and the conditions in the contract or agreement for the time it is filed and approved the institution of cooperation;
41.9. in implementing the project, the individual is provided with the implementation of projects related to the financial transactions of the revenue and expenditure accounting records that a certain law, arrangements for recording the financial statements for State, local, foreign, European Community, other international organizations and institutions, financial aid (financial assistance), donations and gifts;
67.5. supervisory checks carried out by the Liaison Office and the interim or the final submitted report checks out the project costs are recognized as eligible, and reasonable costs, and interim or final report is approved.
68. Cooperation authority has the right to reduce the interim or final payment amount, as well as to recover the advance paid in the following cases: 68.1. the actual use of the funds is less than that provided for in the project application;
68.2. not implemented in any of the activities set out in the contract or the terms of the arrangement, but the aim of the project is achieved;
68.3. not submitted funds utilization of supporting documents;
68.4. project cost estimates specified eligible costs does not provide an adequate formation mechanism and cost cost justification.
69. the cooperation of the authority shall be entitled to interim and final report of the evaluation, as well as by making a payment request from the beneficiary's additional information.
70. the cooperation of the authority shall be entitled to interim and final report of the evaluation time invite experts to check whether the project cost estimates specified eligible costs are not unreasonably high.
71. the payments shall be made with the Cashless settlement in a separate project funding requested in the open account beneficiary indicates intermediate or final report.
72. beneficiary of the cooperation body of the amounts payable to be determined on the basis of the eligible costs of the project, as well as the costs of supporting documents, which shall, subject to the requirements of the legislation on payment and business development and evidence of design.
Prime Minister-Minister of traffic A. Economic Minister shlesers k. Gerhard Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 21 March 2008.
Attachments ZIP economic Ministry submitted version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 26 February 2008. Regulations No 129 economic Minister k. Gerhard, Ministry of Economic Affairs submitted to the annex 2 Cabinet of 26 February 2008. Regulations No 129 draft application evaluation criteria of the operational programme number and name: 2. entrepreneurship and innovation priority number and name: 2.1.
Science and innovation activities number and name: 2.1.2.
Innovation activity number and name: 184.108.40.206.
Commercialization of science and technology transfer Apakšaktivitāt number and name 220.127.116.11.2.
"Technology transfer contact points" Project application selection type open project application selection responsible authority Ministry of Economics 1. Criteria of quality evaluation system, the minimum number of points for criteria for individual or multiple criteria in the case of a negative evaluation of the project application is rejected (the resulting column-N) in the case of a negative evaluation may take a decision on project approval with conditions (that project shall ensure compliance with the criteria laid down by the decision) (created column – P) score Min-21 points (the total of all criteria) 1.
Anticipated patent number N Min-1 1.1.
TPK plans to prepare at least three international patent applications during the year 15 1.2.
TPK plans to prepare at least one international patent application during the year 10 1.3.
TPK plans to prepare at least one national patent application during the year 5 1.4.
TPK plans to produce less than one national or international patent application during the year 1 1.5.
TPK during project implementation does not plan to make a national or international patent applications 0 2.
Methodology how to select komercializējam project N Min-10 2.1.
The methodology is designed to understand and give a reasonable assurance on the effectiveness of 20 2.2.
The methodology has been developed, but there are significant risks that may be not implemented its separate elements (section, activities) 10 2.3.
The methodology is developed or there is a high risk that it will not be implemented 0 3.
The estimated number of contracts with merchants (research, research services, industrial property or use rights sales, advice), concluded that action, and TPK exceeding 1000 lat N Min-1 3.1.
TPK plans to produce at least 15 contracts with merchants in the year 15 3.2.
TPK plans to prepare 14 contracts with merchants in the year 14 3.3.
TPK plans to produce 13 contracts with merchants in the year 13 3.4.
TPK plans to prepare 12 contracts with merchants in the year 12 3.5.
TPK plans to prepare the 11 contracts with merchants in the year 11 3.6.
TPK plans to prepare a 10-year contract with the operator of 10 3.7.
TPK plans to prepare 9 contracts with merchants in the year 9 3.8.
TPK plans to prepare 8 contracts with merchants in the year 8 3.9.
TPK plans to prepare 7 contracts with merchants in the year 7 3.10.
TPK plans to prepare 6 contracts with merchants in the year 6 3.11.
TPK plans to prepare a 5-year contract with Merchant 5 3.12.
TPK plans to prepare 4 agreements with the merchants in the year 4 3.13.
TPK plans to prepare the 3 contracts with merchants in the year 3 3.14.
TPK plans to prepare 2 contracts with merchants in the year 2 3.15.
TPK plans to prepare less than two contracts with merchants in year 1 3.16.
TPK during project implementation does not plan to make contracts with merchants 0 4.
TPK management capacity N Min-5 4.1.
TPK management will be involved in at least two employees with level 2 higher education and at least two years of experience in intellectual property protection or commercialization of research results in 15 4.2.
TPK management will be involved in at least one employee with level 2 higher education and at least two years of experience in intellectual property protection or commercialization of research results in 10 4.3.
TPK will be involved in the management of employees without level 2 higher education and/or at least two years of experience in intellectual property protection or commercialization of research results in 5 4.4.
TPK will not be involved in the management of employees 0 5.
The project applicant, existing capacity scientific activities 5.1.
Full time researchers (researchers and professors) (main site) N Min-1 5.1.1.
at least 500 5 5.1.2.
at least 400 4 5.1.3.
at least 300 3 5.1.4.
at least 200 2 5.1.5.
less than 200 1 5.2.
The project the applicant maintain patents, industrial property objects N Min-1 5.2.1.
at least 20 5 5.2.2.
at least 15 4 5.2.3.
at least 10 3 5.2.4.
at least 5 2 5.2.5.
less than 5 1 5.3.
Revenue from research, research services, industrial property or use rights sales and consulting to 1 scientists (researcher or Professor) last year N Min-1 5.3.1.
at least 4000 lats year 5 5.3.2.
at least 3000 lats year 4 5.3.3.
at least 2,000 lats year 3 5.3.4.
at least 1000 lats year 2 5.3.5.
less than 1000 lats year 1 project application compliance with horizontal priorities 6.
Horizontal priority "macroeconomic stability"
Projected income from private contracts (research, research services, industrial property or use rights sales, consultancy), which have been the result of TPK N Min-1 6.1.
Projected income is borne by at least 35% of the total cost of the project 20 6.2.
Projected income covers at least 30% of the total cost of the project 17 6.3.
Projected income covers at least 25% of the total cost of the project 14 6.4.
Projected income is borne by at least 20% of the total cost of the project 11 6.5.
Projected income cover at least 15% of the total cost of the project 8 6.6.
Projected income bears at least 10% of the total cost of the project 5 6.7.
Projected income cover at least 5% of the total cost of the project 3 6.8.
Projected income covers less than 5% of the total cost of the project 1 2. eligibility criteria ranking system 2.1. PROJECT eligibility criteria of the applicant Yes/No (1).
The applicant is a University project, which is registered in the Ministry of education and science and the University or Department which is registered in the Ministry of education and science research institution in the register, or a scientific Institute, registered in the Ministry of education and science research institution. The applicant and the project partners are satisfies the conditions.
N 2.2 project eligibility criteria Yes/No 1.
The project implementation shall not exceed the time limit of P 2.
The cost of the project.
2.1. eligible costs of the project in accordance with specified eligible costs P 2.2.
The cost of the project (the total eligible costs of the project, not the total project eligible costs and total cost of the project) project cost estimates have calculated the arithmetic right and following the activity of the eligible costs laid down limits P 2.3.
The requested amount of aid is calculated correctly P 2.4 requested aid amount does not exceed the amount of the aid P 2.5.
Planned spending is economically justified, necessary for the implementation of the project and provide a result (physically measurable) generation P 3. Administrative criteria ranking system Yes/No (1).
The project application has been drawn up according to the project application form and is accompanied by all the documents to be submitted in addition to the documents referred to in the list and they are designed according to the requirements of the laws and P 2.
Project application form is fully completed, P 3.
The original application is a project with numbered pages P 4.
The project is not specified in the application for amendment-aizkrāsojum, erasures, deletions and additions to the project application, the original 5 P is the document legal force N 6.
Project application used currency is the lats-LVL 7 P.
Project submission filed a submission deadline for the submission of projects N 8.
The project application is filled in the Latvian language and into P 9.
The project proposal is submitted in duplicate P economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 3 Cabinet of 26 February 2008. Regulations No 129 economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 4 Cabinet of 26 February 2008. Regulations No 129 economic Minister k. Gerhard, Ministry of Economic Affairs proposed in annex 5 versions of the Cabinet of 26 February 2008. Regulations No 129 economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 6 Cabinet of 26 February 2008. Regulations No 129 economic Minister k. Gerhard
Search Translated Laws of Latvia