Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/172806
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 166 in Riga, 10 March 2008 (pr. No 15 23. §) rules on active employment measures and preventive measures to reduce unemployment, organisation and financing arrangements for the implementation of the measures and selection principles Issued in accordance with the law on the support of the unemployed and jobs seekers-article 4, second, fifth, seventh and eighth 1. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. active employment measures, organisation and financing arrangements, as well as implementing these measures in principle;
1.2. create procedure (customizable) jobs for people with specific disabilities;
1.3. the order in which organized and financed preventive measures to reduce unemployment-merchants of persons employed and self-employed skills, retraining and further education, merchant of persons employed regional mobility, as well as the criteria for the merchants and self-employed persons employed in those activities the inclusion.
2. the State employment agency (hereinafter the Agency), in cooperation with other State and local authorities, as well as natural and legal persons and associations of such persons (individuals) organized and implemented active employment measures and preventive measures to reduce unemployment (hereinafter measures). Activities organized under this chapter 2 provisions of the measures implementing the check procedure and proposed State budget and the structural funds of the European Union, as well as the situation in the labour market, which developed into the respective administrative territory.
3. organizing and implementing Measures for the State budget and the structural funds of the European Union in the framework of cooperation between the Agency may also be granted to other State and local authorities.
4. the Agency shall involve measures under the unemployed individual job search plan. The Agency plans to take account of the situation on the labour market, as well as the proposals and the needs of the unemployed. In the individual job search plan lays down the measures which involve the unemployed, and the implementation of the measures.
5. Employment and unemployment risk persons involved in activities provided for them according to the situation on the labour market, the person concerned and the interests of the employer and in accordance with these rules.
6. the Agency shall ensure the implementation of the measures and the use of the financial resources allocated to the compliance control and conduct random inspections of the implementation of the measures.
2. choose Implementation Measures 7. The implementation of measures and the provision of services the Agency choose the implementing measures, educational, examination centers, employers, social service providers, trainers, consultants, experts, specialists, surdotulk, satellite, ergoterapeit, and other service providers. Measure implementing agency shall choose according to the requirements of legislation on public procurement.
8. If the laws on public contracts do not provide for the application of the procurement procedure, by the Agency for the implementation of the measures selection Commission (hereinafter the Commission) and the choice of the measures pursuant to this implementing regulations 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13. According to the type of measures the Agency's Commission and other State and local agencies, as well as the employers ' Confederation of Latvia, the Latvian free trade union or other associations and foundation representatives. Commission laws apply to public contracts procurement set out in the framework of the activities of the Commission.
9. To select implementing measures, the Agency publishes the newspaper "journal", the Agency's home page on the internet, as well as other media communication to applicants on the application or the submission of tenders for the events.
10. The notification shall specify the nature of the measure, organize the application or the information to be included in the offer or quotation, application deadline, applicants, evaluation criteria, as well as with the applicant selection and estimated the contract-related information you need to choose the implementing measures.
11. the Commission on the implementation of the measures chosen applicants who meet the following requirements: 11.1. the applicant is registered, in accordance with the relevant financial, professional or other regulatory activities regulatory requirements;
11.2. the applicant does not have a tax debt and the State social insurance compulsory contribution to the debt;
11.3. the applicant's licence, certificate of accreditation or the provision of services, where the need is determined by the law;
11.4. the applicant or its personnel have specific measures for the implementation of the education and professional experience, but the implementation of the measures in place are adequate material and technical base necessary for the implementation of specific measures under this provision in Chapter 3;
11.5. the last three years from the date of submission of the application by the applicant have been found essential for professional misconduct in that sector, as well as environmental protection, competition and labour law (based on, having been convicted by a court or other competent authority's opinion);
11.6. the applicant has not declared bankruptcy, not launched it in dācij likv, economic activity is paused or stopped, and not start proceedings for its winding up, insolvency or bankruptcy;
7.3. the applicant or members of the administrative organ, it is not a judgement of guilty of involvement in a criminal organisation, corruption, fraudulent activities in the field of financial crime or money laundering;
11.8. the applicant in the last year has not violated the agreement on the implementation of measures (if such an agreement has been concluded with the Agency).
12. the information necessary for the selection of applicants, the Agency and the applicant obtained the information veracity is checked using an integrated national information system, as well as requesting information from the competent national authorities.
13. the agency determines applicants, evaluation criteria, and the proportion of those criteria qualifying bid selection algorithm and choose the implementing measures in accordance with these conditions.
14. the Agency with selected measures for implementation of the agreement or the provision of services. The contract defines the object of the contract, or for the implementation of the measures for the provision of services, obligations of the parties, the rights, obligations, liability, financing and settlement procedures between the contract expiration date, and location.
15. the implementing measures under the contract concluded is responsible for achieving the objectives of the measures, the quality of the implementation of the measures and financial implementation. Quality implementation of measures or incorrect information in the submission of documents containing the Agency's basis for the measure implementing the termination of the contract.
3. The active employment measures organizing 16. Implementing the measures of the structural funds of the European Union in the framework of activities, organisation and financing of the measure shall be applied to the procedure laid down in these rules, in so far as it corresponds to the order in which the activities indicated in the programme complement the European Union's activities, the Fund determines the project assessment criteria application, project requirements, the applicant authority and liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, as well as the responsible authorities and cooperation agencies functional form of subordination.
3.1. Training, retraining, improvement of qualifications and non-formal education 17. Vocational training, re-training, qualifications and non-formal education (hereinafter referred to as the unemployed and job seekers training) includes: vocational training programme 17.1. learning that enables the unemployed to obtain professional qualifications. Upon learning of the program sorts the unemployed qualifying exam. Unemployed persons who passed the qualifying examination shall be issued a certificate of professional qualifications in accordance with the professional education regulatory laws;
17.2. professional development educational program learning that enables the unemployed to improve their professional skill and learn the changing labour market requirements corresponding to a more professional knowledge and skills. Issued to the unemployed of formal education under the vocational education regulatory laws;
17.3. the programme of informal education learning, which includes the changing labour market requirements under systematic social and professional competences. Issued to the unemployed person in the specific licence.
18. The profession as well as social and professional competences, which according to the demand of the labour market and economic development forecasts the industry requires the unemployed and job seekers, the Agency set up by the Commission. Panelists include Agency, Ministry of welfare, the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of education and science, Latvia Latvian municipalities, employers ' Confederation of Latvia, as well as the free trade union representatives.
19. Professional continuing education programs, professional development education program (hereinafter referred to as the professional education programs) and non-formal education programmes education authorities according to the requirements of education regulatory laws.
20. the Agency organising the unemployed and job seekers training: 20.1. subject to the Agency's database, the number of registered vacancies in certain professions;
20.2. According to this provision, paragraph 18 of the Commission's proposals and the Agency's short-term labour market forecasting;
12.6. at the written request of the employer.
21. the vocational training programme learning involved when the unemployed: 21.1. unemployment previously acquired professional qualifications or professional experience is not enough in the required work or it does not fulfil the relevant requirements for the profession and therefore it is not possible to find a suitable job;
21.2. an unemployed person has lost professional skills;
21.3. the unemployed have not previously obtained professional qualifications.
22. the programme of informal education learning of the unemployed and job seekers involved when his skills do not meet the changing labour market requirements (or these skills is not enough), and for this reason it is difficult to find work.
23. An unemployed person may engage a professional education program for learning not earlier than one year after the previous completion of vocational training.
24. The unemployed and job seekers in one year may involve no more than two non-formal education programme learning.
25. the Agency of the unemployed and job seekers choose to organize training for educational institutions and take the unemployed and job seekers in the selection according to the requirements of the educational institutions program and the program of vocational training or informal education program. Unemployment and job seekers the suitability of specific education programs learning determines the educational institution.
26. the Agency involving the unemployed and job seekers in training, with each of the unemployed and job seekers sign up for unemployment or job seeker training. The agreement defines the terms and time of training, unemployed and job seekers or reciprocal obligations and rights training as well as training at the time of termination and termination rules. Involving the training of unemployed persons, in addition to the contract established scholarships and rent or compensation of travel expenses.
27. If the Agency arranges vocational education programmes teaching unemployed following the request of the employer, unemployed people participating in the selection of the employer or the employer's authorized representative. After notification of the results of the selection, the Agency negotiated with the employer, unemployment and educational institution separate bilateral agreements on vocational training of the unemployed, retraining or skills the employer's order. The Treaty lays down the obligations of the parties, rights, responsibilities, and procedures for performance of the contract. In this case, the employer is obliged to participate in the education program in teaching practice in the organisation and after completion of the training of the unemployed to accept work, and engage in the profession for at least six months.
28. the launching of the unemployed and job seekers training, educational institution, and the unemployed job seeker shall be given education and driver education authority order including their student number.
29. the Agency shall have the right, if necessary, professional training programmes Qualification exam or culminating in the Organization of the accredited examination Center attract.
30. If an unemployed person or job seekers stopped training or repeated passed the qualifying exam or culminating, him with the head of an educational institution shall be deducted from the order of the number of trainees and the Agency shall make the final payment to the education authority for unemployment or job seeker training, transfer of funds corresponding to the actual training expenses.
31. If an unemployed person or job seekers, taking all educational institutions established and professional education or informal education programme requirements, after completion of training is not passed the qualifying exam or culminating and has acquired sufficient knowledge and practical skills, educational institution, at its own expense, carry out additional training and organizes a repeated examination or culminating (in connection with vocational training programme learning-two months but in the context of non-formal education programme learning – month), as well as bear all related costs.
32. Within three working days of the professional qualifications of a document (or other certificates for vocational training programs or informal education programs learning) receiving unemployment or job seeker shall inform the Agency.
33. The unemployed and job seekers training the financial resources provided for may be used: 33.1. unemployment and job seekers in the framework of the implementation of the training education program costs;
33.2. the training and practice of carrying out adjustments to the unemployed, disability, according to the opinion of the ergoterapeit, but no more than 1000 lats for one lesson or practice;
33.3. the costs of the satellite, surdotulk, ergoterapeit and other specialist services activities involved the unemployed who meet one of the unemployed and job seekers support statutory target groups;
20.8. vocational education qualifications exam and culminating in an examination, through the cost akreditēto examination centres;
20.8. to cover expenditure on the health verification activities involved the unemployed and job seekers for legislation on minimum health checks.
3.2. training at employer 34. training at the employer's (practical training) organised by the employer required the preparation of specialists, where the activity is within the profession do not need state recognised qualification or an unemployed person has acquired professional qualification, but lost the job skills and professional skills.
35. The practical training includes: 21.8. job skills and professional skills updated, which lasts no more than three months;
35.2. new profession, which together lasts no more than six months.
36. the Agency shall identify and choose employers who want to make the practical training of the unemployed. The Agency and the employer's agreement regarding the implementation of measures established in which the profession can take the practical training of unemployed persons, the practice and its implementing rules, as well as the employer's qualification requirements involved in the practical training of unemployed.
37. The Agency, in collaboration with selected employers take practical training of the unemployed be selection according to employer awards a qualification requirements. Unemployment eligibility for participation in the practical training shall be determined by the employer.
38. the Agency involving the practical training of unemployed, with every unemployed person conclude a contract for the practical training of the unemployed. The Treaty lays down the rules and practice of the time, the training benefit, the Agency and the unemployment benefit obligations and rights, as well as training and termination rules.
39. the practical training at the employer shall organise, where the employer assumes obligations after the completion of the practical training of the unemployed to accept work, and engage in the profession for at least six months.
40. An unemployed person may engage in the practical training of not less than one year after the completion of the previous practice.
41. the employer involved in the activity unemployed during the practice provides: 41.1. job skills and professional skills updated, or learning a new profession, organizing the required theoretical and practical training and providing basic knowledge of professional duties and with the execution of the related essential requirements;
41.2. a qualified supervisor who helps strengthen the work skills, professional skills and knowledge. A skilled supervisor considers a person who has gained educational or not less than two years ' work experience in the occupation, where the practical training of the unemployed;
41.3. ability independently perform professional duties in question and the mission after the completion of the practical training.
42. the employer has the right to attract contracts, practical training for the implementation of other experts and scholars, who got their education or not less than two years ' practical experience in the profession, which carried out the practical training the unemployed.
43. the practical training the financial resources provided for may be used: 43.1. activities involving the training of the unemployed a monthly allowance. Grant unemployed give 50% of the national minimum monthly wage;
43.2. the practical training expenditure, including the associated employer costs of experts and scholars, according to the employer's expenditure submitted supporting documents;
43.3. the activities involved in head of the unemployed a monthly salary. Grant national minimum monthly wage;
43.4. training and traineeships for unemployed adjustments, disability, according to the opinion of the ergoterapeit, but no more than 1000 lats for one lesson or practice;
43.5. expenses on retainer, surdotulk, ergoterapeit and other specialist services activities involved the unemployed who meet one of the unemployed and job seekers support statutory target groups;
27.1. expenditure on the health verification activities involved the unemployed and job seekers for legislation on minimum health checks.
3.3. measures which provide for the conclusion of the contract of employment with the unemployed 44. involved in the events, as a result, temporary jobs, measures for specific groups of people, working trials, as well as with the person who receives the education in General, special or vocational education institutions and which involve the activities of summer vacation employment (hereinafter referred to as the learner), the employer shall conclude a contract in accordance with the laws and regulations which govern the employment relationship.
45. An employer who has entered into an agreement for the implementation of measures, should participate in the co-financing of the action (also through State social security payments for events involving unemployed).
46. Measures which provide for the conclusion of the contract of employment, the unemployed and trainees during the Agency's assignment involved.
47. the employer, termination of the employment contract with the unemployed, is obliged within three working days after the notice to notify the Agency, indicating the basis of the contract notice.
3.3.1. Salaried jobs as a result of temporary 48. temporary jobs: unemployment in the co-financed the conditions offered by employers does not qualify or mazkvalificēto jobs in that period, long-term unemployment contribute to unemployment and job skills creates social benefits to the community, the involvement of the unemployed for up to six months.
49. Paid temporary work do not require professional qualifications.
50. As a result of temporary jobs involving unemployed, especially the unemployed and job seekers support statutory target group unemployed workers who want to work, but for various reasons, can not find a suitable job.
51. Paid temporary jobs for the financial resources provided may be used: 51.1. the activities involved in the monthly wage of the unemployed. Grant the employer assigns the national minimum monthly wage;
51.2. expenditure on the health verification activities involved the unemployed and job seekers for legislation on minimum health checks.
3.3.2. measures for certain groups of persons 52. measures for certain groups of persons provides for the employment of the unemployed in the country co-financed the work place to help unemployed persons to understand the requirements of the labour market, facilitate target group unemployed integration in society and in the installation.
53. The activities of certain groups of persons involved in the unemployed who meet the Commission of 12 December 2002, Regulation (EC) No 2204/2002 on the Treaty establishing the European Community and article 88 87. with regard to state aid for employment (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 2204/2002) article 2, paragraph "f" not beneficial to set out criteria for workers (hereinafter referred to as "inconvenient" employees), and unemployed, disability.
54. the financial aid terms: 54.1. financial support to employers "disadvantage" occupy the definition of employees in the Agency, in accordance with Commission Regulation No 2204/2002;
54.2. financial support to employers who employ unemployed, disability, the Agency shall provide the Commission, in accordance with the December 15, 2006 in Regulation (EC) No 1998/2006 on 87 and 88 of the Treaty. application of article de minimis aid (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 1998/2006).
55. in order to implement measures for specific groups of people, the Agency shall choose employers, which according to the signed agreement on the enforcement of measures provide: 55.1. labour relations established with the partners involved in the activities "not beneficial" to employees and the unemployed, disability. If the employment contract concluded for a fixed period, the duration of the contract of employment shall not be less than 12 tried nešiem;
55.2. skilled Manager who helps the activities involved "not beneficial" to employees and the unemployed, disabilities, learn the basic skills required for the work and skill. A skilled supervisor considers a person who has gained educational or not less than two years ' work experience in the occupation, which employ the unemployed;
55.3. unemployed, disability, job customization according to the opinion of the ergoterapeit;
55.4. unemployed, disability, necessary surdotulk, attendants and other specialist services.
56. Employers who employ "not beneficial" for employees, the Agency during the implementation of the measures provide financial support to employees ' monthly salary. Financial support in the form of monthly grants to provide 50% of the wage costs within one year. Monthly grant may not exceed the national minimum monthly wage.
57. the "unfavourable" conditions for financial aid will not exceed 12 months.
58. the employers who employ unemployed, disability, the Agency during the implementation of the measures provides the following financial aid: 58.1. monthly salary grant recruited unemployed, disability. The grant is less than the national minimum monthly wage;
58.2. monthly salary grant working drivers that work with the unemployed in that particular disability. Grant 50% of the national minimum monthly wage claims;
58.3. the lump-sum grant for the acquisition of facilities and equipment, as well as for the manufacture of technical AIDS and to purchase custom jobs recruited unemployed, disability. Grant is awarded under the employer's proposed work site customization to meet them in ergoterapeit's opinion, but not more than 1000 lats for one employment adjustment;
58.4. surdotulk, satellite, ergoterapeit and other specialist services if they are provided to unemployed workers who employ a particular disability;
58.5. expenditure on health checks, unemployment, disability, determining the intended legislation on minimum health checks.
59. the financial support for the unemployed workers, disability, employers shall give at least two years.
60. measures involving the unemployed, disability, before they hire the employer offered the jobs evaluated the agency selected the ergotherapist.
61. the ergotherapist of offered jobs agency submit a written opinion on the conformity of the unemployed jobs for which a specific disability, employment and job adjustment needs technical AIDS that unemployment in the functional type of disturbance severity and to the work to be carried out. If the ergotherapist opinion indicates that unemployment for which a specific disability, to employ the relevant place of work is not possible, the event at the chosen by the employer are not implemented.
62. If a job offer the unemployed workers that determine disability, its adaptation to the rules determined by the Agency and the employer regarding the implementation of measures in the contract.
63. the financial support of the "competitive" employment of the employee does not give an employer operating in Commission Regulation No 2204/2002, article 1, paragraph 2, second subparagraph in certain sectors of economic activity, or article 1, paragraph 3 a specific implementation of the measures, as well as for the employer, which is not noticed in paragraph 3 of article 5.
64. the employer financial support granted "inconvenient" for the employment of the employee can be used simultaneously with other business support measures, pursuant to Commission Regulation No 2204/2002, article 8 paragraph 4 of the terms.
65. the Agency provides "unfavourable" conditions of financial support allocated to inventory and monitoring of Commission Regulation No 2204/2002, article 10.
66. before granting financial support to unemployed workers who determine disability, the Agency will examine whether the employer financial support that does not increase the fiscal year concerned, as well as during the previous two fiscal years of de minimis aid received total volume to a level that exceeds the Commission Regulation No 1998/2006, article 2, paragraph 2 of the maximum scale.
67. financial aid shall not be granted if the unemployed workers who employ a specific disability, economic sectors as referred to in Commission Regulation No 1998/2006 article 1, paragraph 1.
68. the financial support received for the unemployed workers, disability, the employer may not be combined with any other commercial support in relation to the same eligible costs.
3.3.3. Working Trials tests include 69. Employment of unemployed temporary public employment co-financed at the employer's unemployment professional suitability. One of the unemployed during the year may involve working trials up to three professions. Total work time trial does not exceed three months.
70. the trial shall not be organized in the regulated professional activities according to the legislation on regulated professions have specific requirements regarding the professional reviewer's education, professional qualification supporting documents or professional name.
71. the trials involved the unemployed who meet at least one of the following conditions: 71.1. has received career advice about unemployment personality, interests, values and objectives appropriate for professional guidance and relevant professional activities;
71.2. has acquired informal education program on a certain professional direction.
72. at the time of Employment, the employer involved in the activity of the unemployed provides skilled Manager who will provide theoretical and practical orientation of the professional activities concerned. A skilled supervisor considers a person who has gained educational or not less than two years ' work experience in the occupation, which employ the unemployed.
73. the trial of the financial resources provided may be used: 73.1. activities involving the unemployed a monthly salary. Grant the employer assigns the national minimum monthly wage;
73.2. activities involved in head of the unemployed a monthly salary. Grant the employer provide 50% of the national minimum monthly wage claims;
73.3. expenditure on the health verification activities involved the unemployed and job seekers for legislation on minimum health checks.
3.3.4. employment measures in the summer vacation of persons in education in General, special or vocational education employment measures 74. summer vacation to individuals of 13 years of age, the education of General, special or vocational training institutions (hereinafter referred to as the employment measures in summer vacation), provides student temporary (up to two months) employment co-financed the national summer vacation places of work, to provide them the opportunity to acquire the basic skills, work skills and work experience.
75. a statement on the learner the opportunity to apply for participation in the activities of the employment in the summer vacation the Agency publishes the newspaper "journal", the Agency's home page on the internet and in other media.
76. the Agency registers the student for participation in employment activities in summer vacation, if a person presented identity documents and provide this in paragraph 77. Trainees during the Agency registers by filling in student records.
77. Learner tracking map indicates in the learner's name, surname, personal code, declared place of residence address, contact information (phone number, e-mail address), identity document number, as well as the name of the educational institution and the type and degree of education. Registering agency, learner to certify the veracity of the information provided.
78. the Agency shall identify and choose employers who offer jobs for trainees, and the establishment of working relations organized by the conclusion of the contract of employment between the employer and the student. Student has the right to recommend a particular agency the employer, if the employer has previously agreed on learner work and employer has signed up for a job employment measures in the summer vacation.
79. the employer involved in the activity to ensure the learner driver who helps to learn the basic skills required for the job and skill, the work time tracking, control and ensure the work learners learner monitoring work.
80. summer vacation employment measures in the financial resources provided may be used: 80.1. events involved student monthly salary. Grant the employer provide 50% of the national minimum monthly wage claims;
80.2. the activities of the participating student supervisor monthly salary. Grant the employer granted in proportion to the number of trainees, commanded by the employer at the work of the driver, but not more than the national minimum monthly wage;
49.9. costs of the Agency's civil liability insurance;
80.4. expenditure on the health verification activities for the learners involved, provided for in the legislation on minimum health checks.
3.4. Competitive measures 81. Competitive activities are focused on the unemployed, job seekers and persons at risk of unemployment the competitiveness in the labour market and includes: 81.1. individual counselling and group sessions (courses, seminars, lectures, tutorials and other lessons) job search methods, learning, psychological support and the labour market the necessary competences and skills learning, including labour relations, labour law and labour protection (hereinafter referred to as lessons);
81.2. non-formal education;
81.3. employment measures for the summer vacation.
82. the non-formal educational events and apply for financing this provision contained in subsection 3.1. non-formal education programme learning conditions. Summer vacation employment measures in organisation and financed according to this provision, 44, 45, 46 and 47 and paragraph 3.3.4. Subdivision.
83. the agency determines the thematic areas of the practice, as well as provide lesson plans and programs of development and validation. Session organised by the Agency. If necessary, the Agency shall, in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions a choice of implementing measures.
84. Competitive activities, the financial resources provided may be used: 84.1. costs of the group lesson, choosing the implementing measures;
52.3. the costs of the experts and consultants selected to provide individual consultations;
84.3. expenditure for rental and handouts, group sessions and individual counselling.
3.5. Activities or self-employment business start up 85. measures of business or self-employment shall be advisory and financial support measures to help unemployed with previous training and guidance in carrying out the business of launching commercial or self-employment and successfully run in the selected area, not less than two years.
86. commercial or self-employment activities to involve the initiation of unemployed who are writing the Agency have indicated their desire to start a business or self-employment and meet at least one of the following conditions: 53.5. have got professional or higher education business, business management or other similar area;
86.2. vocational training, retraining or skills trained in the framework of the measures of vocational education programs, which provide the necessary knowledge in the field of business management;
86.3. have acquired vocational or higher education and competitive activities developed in the framework of non-formal education programs with business management related field.
87. Unemployed persons involved in commercial activities or self-employment activities, the Agency shall ensure: 87.1. consultation in the preparation of business plans, as well as in the implementation of the business plan in the first year of economic activity;
87.2. the unemployed the developed business plan evaluation and monitoring of implementation;
101.8. grant unemployment monthly income the business plan stage (first three months);
87.4. grant vienreizejs business plan required for the purchase of fixed assets and other expenses (hereinafter referred to as the business grant).
88. the agency chooses consultants providing advice to unemployed persons engaged in business activities or self-employment, as well as the experts who evaluate the business plan drawn up by the unemployed and business plan for the regular monitoring of the implementation.
89. the unemployed persons, for which the business plans developed by the expert provided a positive opinion, the Agency closed a contract for the implementation of the business plan. The agreement defines the rights and obligations of the parties (including the obligation to register unemployed merchant or self-employment), reporting procedures and periodicity, the amount of financial assistance granted, billing procedures, as well as the responsibility, if the contractual obligations are not adequately met. Grant business plan at an early stage of implementation and business grant is granted to unemployed persons after the conclusion of the contract for the implementation of the business plan.
90. Activities or self-employment business start-up financial resources provided for may be used: 90.1. the costs of the expert and advisory services provided to activities involving unemployed business plan preparation and implementation;
90.2. the business grant unemployed, with which the Agency has entered into a contract for the implementation of the business plan. The amount of the grant is one of the business plan does not exceed 4000 lats;
90.3. grants the unemployed a monthly income the business plan stage (first three months), with which the Agency has entered into a contract for the implementation of the business plan. Monthly grant is granted to unemployed national minimum monthly wage.
91. If unemployed, without justification, fails to adequately contract for the implementation of the business plan commitments, the Agency unilaterally derogate from the Treaty and unemployed State budget released received financial support amounting to: 91.1. in full, if the contract for the implementation of the business plan, the Agency backs six months after conclusion of the contract;
91.2.50% when the agreement for the implementation of the business plan, the Agency backs within 24 months after the date of conclusion of the contract and economic activity has lasted not less than six months.
92. If this rule 91 of the cases referred to in paragraph unemployed involved in commercial activities or self-employment, received financial support does not pay voluntarily, the Agency shall recover the amount of the civil procedure law, submitting to the Court of Justice.
93. the Agency's activities or self-employment business start-up financial assistance intended for the unemployed is provided under Commission Regulation No 1998/2006.
94. Before the financial aid agency verify that financial support does not increase the fiscal year concerned, as well as during the previous two fiscal years of the person received de minimis total volume to a level that exceeds the Commission Regulation No 1998/2006, article 2, paragraph 2 of the maximum scale.
95. financial aid shall not be granted for the commencement of business or self-employment sectors in the economic activities as referred to in Commission Regulation No 1998/2006 article 1, paragraph 1.
96. the financial support received for commercial or self-employment for the unemployed will start may not be combined with other aid for the business in relation to the same eligible costs.
3.6. The complex support measures 97. support measures is a complex individual services – advisory and psychological, employment support measures in support of the unemployed and jobs seekers a statutory target group unemployed, which is found in the particular risk of social exclusion (such as disability, low levels of education (for primary education or education only lower than primary education), harmful habits or addiction), personality problems and addiction problems, as well as to strengthen motivation and persistence to promote the integration of the unemployed into the labour market.
98. Bundled support measures the Agency, in collaboration with local governments organized with one or more of the measures developers, offering unemployed several interrelated measures and providing the necessary professional services.
99. the Complex measures include such measures and individual services: 99.1. unemployment social situation and individual needs assessment – health, professional and physical, psychological and vocational proficiency, as well as, if necessary, addiction and other social problem determination and evaluation of the crisis;
99.2. specialists (e.g., psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, narkolog), services of personal challenges and motivation, which provides adequate unemployment individual needs assessment;
99.3. measures the social functional capacity-building – group sessions for persons with addiction problems and strengthening the sustainability of addiction problems, as well as other measures according to the unemployment situation and personal needs;
99.4. measures for restoring working capacity, improvement and learning work for the strengthening of the pr mj, if unemployed membership social functional capacity-building activities has brought positive results. Measures include elementary work pr mj or renewal measures, competitive, career advice, as well as measures to provide for the conclusion of the contract of employment.
100. With unemployment, who expressed willingness to engage in a complex support measures and the obligation to participate in these activities is set out in the individual job search plan, the Agency closed a contract for participation in the event.
101. One of the unemployed total will go reeling in compound support measures the duration of not more than two years.
102. the implementing Measures shall have the right to support the package of measures to attract other providers, as well as employers, conclude the appropriate contracts.
103. The complex support measures the financial resources provided may be used: 103.1. costs of the unemployment of the social situation and individual needs assessment;
103.2. expenses for professionals (e.g., psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, narkolog) services rendered according to the unemployed individual needs assessment;
103.3. expenditure incurred on measures of unemployed social functional capacity-building;
103.4. expenditure incurred on measures for the recovery of working capacity, improvement and strengthening of skills acquired work;
103.5. expenditure on the health verification activities involved unemployed intended legislation on minimum health checks.
4. Merchant of persons employed and self-employed skills, retraining and continuing education 104. Merchant of persons employed and self-employed skills, retraining and continuing education aims at times to respond to labour market demands and to comply with the merchant needs to employed persons and self-employed enhance existing or learn new professional knowledge, skills and competences, thus undermining the person employed and self-employed unemployment risk (hereinafter referred to as the employment training).
105. the training of employees involved in the merchant employed persons and self-employed, which is labour market requirements insufficient or inadequate educational or professional skill level (a level that do not meet the work requirements for the performance in the profession or business activity).
106. training of employees within the framework of the financial support for the following types of training:
106.1. General training – theoretical and practical training, which is not used exclusively in a particular merchant's business or sector of economic activity and in which knowledge and skills equivalent to those used for other business undertakings and other sectors of economic activity (professional continuing education program and professional development educational program learning);
106.2. special training, theoretical and practical training, in which the knowledge gained primarily used below in a specific merchant company or sector of economic activity, but is not widely used for other business firms or sectors of economic activity (non-formal education programmes, practical training to employers and other training).
107. the Agency shall publish the newspaper "journal", the Agency's home page on the internet, as well as other media invitation to the merchants and self-employed workers to submit an application for organizing the training of employees.
108. the application of organising training: 108.1. Merchant shall indicate the business name, registration number, taxpayer registration certificate number, registered office, actual address, economic activity (according to the European Union of the statistical classification of economic activities-NACE Rev. 2), contact information (phone number, fax number, e-mail address), the basic training of the employed and the need for support for training, as well as the operator's compliance with one or more of the provisions in paragraph 110 of the assessment criteria laid down;
108.2. self-employed indicate name, surname, personal code, place of residence, declared the tax payer registration certificate number, skills, education, and economic activities (according to the European Union of the statistical classification of economic activities-NACE Rev. 2), contact information (phone number, fax number, e-mail address) and the required training for a detailed description, which specifies what knowledge, pr or educational program of mj learning is necessary (hereinafter referred to as the description of the requirements for training of employees), as well as self-employed compliance with one or more of the provisions referred to in paragraph 110 of the evaluation criteria. Self-employed adds the application of these provisions, 109.5, 109.4..., and 109.8 109.6 109.7. referred to.
109. The merchant submission adds: 109.1. training of employees assigned to the employee list indicating each employee's personal data (name, surname, personal code), education and qualifications, occupation merchant company, compliance with any of the unemployed and job seekers support statutory target groups;
109.2. a description of the requirements for training of employees;
109.3. complete the Declaration of compliance with the small or medium definition of economic operators in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for the commercial operator declares conformity with the small and medium-sized merchants definition (if the merchant qualifies for aid for small and medium businesses);
109.4. proof that the merchant does not have tax debt and other State specific minimum charges;
109.5. proof that the merchant is not announced bankruptcy, winding-up, it has been initiated is not paused or stopped in its economic activity, it is not the initiation of proceedings for winding up, insolvency or bankruptcy;
109.6. proof that the last three years, there are no significant violation of the professional activities of economic operators in the sector, as well as environmental protection, competition and labour law;
109.7. proof of the economic operator or the members of the administrative organ is not a judgement of guilty of involvement in a criminal organisation, corruption, fraudulent activities in the field of financial crime or money laundering;
109.8. proof that it commit at least six months after the completion of the training activities involved the employees employed in the profession or to continue the economic activity.
110. the Agency shall evaluate the application of the self-employed tradesman and compliance with this provision, 11.1, 11.5, 11.6 11.2., 11.7 and 11.8. subparagraph and. following criteria: 110.1. open new or expand existing production facilities;
110.2. the introduction of new technologies or new ways of working;
110.3. development are linked to external investment or self-employed tradesman and co-financing;
110.4. merchants or self-employed economic activities carried out in the special assisted region;
110.5. the merchant or self-employed plans to involve employees in training employees who meet one of the Commission of 12 January 2001, Regulation (EC) No 68/2001 of the EC Treaty and article 88 87 application training support (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 68/2001) defined "competitive" target groups of employees, or employees involved in training the self-employed fall within those target groups.
111. the Agency shall establish evaluation criteria in order of importance, are the property of criteria weights and merchants and self-employed application selection algorithm under those criteria. The above information indicates, by publishing the invitation business operators and self-employed workers to submit an application for the organisation of training of employees.
112. After the submission of the self-employed tradesman and Evaluation Agency for training of employees within the framework of the financing decision on the provision of financial assistance to those merchants or self-employed workers who meet this rule 11.1, 11.2, 11.5, 11.6, 11.7., and 11.8. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1 below and which submissions have received higher ratings, assessing their compliance with the rules in paragraph 110 of the established criteria.
113. training of employees for the implementation of this provision, the Agency Chapter 2 in accordance with the procedure laid down in the implementing measures of choice. The implementing measures can be: 113.1. educational institution, in the exercise of professional continuing education programs and professional development programs and education offered in the education program meets the merchant or self-employed workers for the description of the claim submitted to the organisation of training;
113.2. educational institution, non-formal education program, as well as learning faculty, experts or practitioners that can certify their documentary knowledge or at least two years of practical work experience in the field, in which, in accordance with the merchant or the self-employed, a description of the action involved in the training of employees is necessary for specific training;
113.3. employer (beneficiary) or Latvia craft Chamber established posts (self-training), implementation of special practical training in the work place.
114. The merchant or the self-employed may recommend in writing to the Agency for the implementation of measures, recommendations for adding training them. Training of employees at the proposed implementing measures organized, if not exceed the training offered by the Agency in implementing the proposed measures, the training costs.
115. Implementation of special practical training in the workplace, the implementing measures shall have the right, conclude agreements for the implementation of the training of employees to attract experts and scholars who got education and not less than two years ' practical experience in the field, in which, in accordance with the merchant or the self-employed worker training description of requirements that need special practical training at the work place.
116. the Agency's decision on the provision of financial assistance to the selected contract or self-employed economic operators (hereinafter referred to as the beneficiary) for the provision of financial assistance for training of employees. The agreement defines employee training, implementing measures selected and training implementation procedures, the rights and obligations of the parties, reporting and mutual settlement arrangements, including responsibility for the unilateral withdrawal of the contract performance and contract not properly performed.
117. the beneficiary pursuant to the agreement on the provision of financial assistance for training of employees the provisions, enter into an agreement with the implementing measures (except when implementing the measure selected by the beneficiary) and ensure the parties involved in specific measures of General or special training. Under the terms of the contract the beneficiary controls the quality of the training of employees.
118. the training of employed financial support measures may be used: 118.1. teaching staff costs – paid for training, the hours of work (including the State of the employer social security contributions);
118.2. training staff and workers involved in the training of staff travel expenses;
118.3. training classrooms used in the process and material costs according to the training of employees, the number of employees involved;
118.4. used in the process of training the teaching premises, facilities and instruments rental costs;
118.5. training instruments and equipment used for depreciation for the period of study;
training of employees assigned to 118.6. employee wages and self-employment income (according to the national minimum hourly rate) for the training of working hours, but does not exceed this rules, 118.2, 118.1..., 118.5 118.3 and 118.4. set in the total amount of eligible expenditure.
119. the Agency busy training for financial support shall be provided in accordance with Commission Regulation No 68/2001.
120. Organising general training, the Agency funded 80% of the total costs of training workers self-employed, small and medium-sized business operators and 60% – large merchants. Organizing special training, the agency financed by 45% of the total costs of training the self-employed, small and medium businesses and 35% for large merchants.
121. If one beneficiary of all training log corresponds to one of the employees of the Commission Regulation No 68/2001 established the "competitive" target groups of employees, the rule set out in paragraph 120 of funding increases of about 10%.
122. One beneficiary in accordance with the signed agreement for the training of employees have the option of a five-year period to receive this maximum financial support: 122.1. not more than 200000 lats, if organised by the merchants of training persons employed;
122.2. not more than 3000 lats, if organised by the self-training.
123. Small and medium-sized business operators prescribed maximum amount of grant funding if they meet the criteria laid down in the Commission of 12 January 2001, Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 on 87 and 88 of the EC Treaty. application of article, giving State aid to small and medium-sized enterprises.
124. the financial support received under the training of employees, the beneficiary may not be combined with other aid for the business in relation to the same eligible costs.
5. Merchant of persons employed regional mobility 125. Merchant of persons employed regional mobility is a set of measures for persons employed in the regional mobility in the territory of the Republic of Latvia, providing financial support to staff during the term of the verification if the employee elected to jobs outside their declared place of residence administrative area and location of place of work does not comply with the law on the support of the unemployed and jobs seekers jobs laid down in reach (hereinafter referred to as the mobility aid).
126. the Agency shall provide the following financial support: 126.1. grant transport regular trips from the declared place of residence to the place of work and back;
126.2. grant apartment lease expense compensation, if the employee's work location is in another region, which is the labour demand. If the employee receives a grant apartment lease expense compensation, he may receive a grant for travel expenses by not more than one trip a week from the declared place of residence to the place of work and back.
127. One employee for the hours worked during the examination may receive financial support in the form of grants, not more than: 127.1.200 lats transport regular trips from the declared place of residence to the place of work and back;
127.2.600 lats apartment rent expense compensation and travel expenses for trips to the pay of the declared place of residence to the place of work and back on one trip a week.
128. mobility support measures involve employees who have submitted to the Agency a written application to the mobility aid and which simultaneously meet the following conditions:
128.1. employee's salary for the duration of the test is less than two national minimum monthly wage;
128.2. the contractual place of employment is outside the declared place of residence of the employees in the administrative area and the distance from the declared place of residence and the work site exceed the unemployed and job seekers support act of suitable working space in reach.
129. the financial support after the conclusion of the contract, but not later than the end of the term examination provide the Agency with submissions that indicate the required mobility aid and: 129.1. personal data – name, surname, personal code, declared place of residence address, residence address, place of work in the administrative area (if the employee is to receive the grant apartment lease costs), bank account number and contact information (telephone number, fax number , email address);
129.2. information about the job, the employer's business name, registration number, registered office, actual address, and contact information (telephone number, fax number, e-mail address), as well as the contractual place of work address location, distance, and time spent on the road from the declared place of residence and the work site.
130. the application shall be accompanied by a statement of the declared place of residence and a statement of the employer the employee set salary, job or profession, place of work and the specific test date.
131. the Agency receives checks of employee submissions, the accompanying documents, and shall take a decision on the provision of financial assistance under the mobility aid measures intended for funding have been met the requirements set out in these provisions. The decision on the provision of financial assistance, the Agency accepts the employee receiving the order and application taking into account the relevant mobility aid type and set the maximum amount of financial support.
132. The employees for which positive decision has been taken in relation to financial support, the Agency provides a transfer of funds if the employee up to the 15th date of the following month the Agency has submitted the appropriate transport or rent expenses of the supporting documents for the previous month.
133. the transport costs of grants and grant apartment lease expense compensation Agency be paid once a month at the expense of supporting documents.
134. On mobility aid can qualify again not earlier than 12 months after the previous financial aid received.
135. mobility aid financial resources provided may be used: 135.1. the payment of travel expenses of employees travelling between the declared place of residence to the place of work and in accordance with the employee's expenditure submitted supporting documents;
135.2. grant apartment rental costs in accordance with the employee's rent expenses submitted supporting documents (for example, contract and payment order).
6. final question 136. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 June 2003, the provisions of no. 309 "active employment measures, organisation and financing arrangements and the active employment measures for the purposes of the choice principles" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 93; 2004, nr. 159; 2007, nr. 45).
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister i. Muzzle is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 26 March 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia