The Order In Which A Person Is Entitled To Receive Free Of Charge In The Municipal Apartment Property, If The Person Personal Property Former House Torn Down Due To The Withdrawal Of State Or Land For Public Purposes And As Compensation For The Seized ...
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā personai ir tiesības bez atlīdzības saņemt īpašumā pašvaldības dzīvokli, ja personai personiskajā īpašumā bijusī māja nojaukta sakarā ar zemesgabala atņemšanu valsts vai sabiedriskajām vajadzībām un kā kompensācija par atsavināto īpašumu pie
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173021
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 205 in Riga in 2008 (25 March. No. 19) order in which a person is entitled to receive free of charge in the municipal apartment property, if the person personal property former House torn down due to the withdrawal of State or land for public purposes and as compensation for the seized property assigned to the apartment from the State or a public housing fund Issued in accordance with the law "on State and local residential privatization" article 47 1 of the fifth part of the procedure. in which the person is entitled to receive free of charge in the municipal apartment property, if the person personal property former House torn down due to the withdrawal of State or land for public purposes and as compensation for expropriated property of the natural person and the family, which lived in the demolished House, assigned to the apartment (apartments) of the State or a public housing fund, who (which) the law "on State and local residential privatization" the date of entry into force is in the House that is denacionalizēt, or returned to the former owners (or their heirs) or for which the return is filed.
2. Not rented or otherwise burden the municipal apartment (hereinafter the municipal apartment) a person granted without consideration of its municipality, which is located in the administrative territory of the apartment, which the person assigned to this provision in the case referred to in paragraph 1.
3. The municipality shall establish, maintain and update a register of persons who are recognized as being entitled to free local apartment (hereinafter register). The register shall include the following particulars: 3.1 persons name, surname and personal code;
3.2. the provisions referred to in paragraph 4, the date of registration of the application.
4. A Person wishing to receive free local apartment, submit a written application to the municipality concerned. The application shall be accompanied by documents certifying that the person is entitled to receive free of charge a municipal apartment: 4.1. archive statement (original) that demolished house demolition at the time belonged to the person concerned or his family;
4.2. the relevant institutions in the decision on the certificate specified in the archive of the house demolition;
4.3. the relevant institutions in the decision on the allocation of flats demolished the house owner and his family members, who lived with her and have been written down in the apartment;
4.4. a copy of your lease (the presentation of the original).
5. If all the provisions referred to in paragraph 4, the documents and the House in which the person assigned to the apartment, is denacionalizēt, or returned to the former owners (or their heirs) or request for home-former owners (or their heirs), Municipal Council (Council) shall examine the person's application and accompanying documents, and shall adopt one of the following decisions: to admit persons 5.1 eligible to receive free local apartment and include a register of the persons concerned;
5.2. to refuse to recognize the person eligible to receive free local apartment, if not follow the requirements of this regulation.
6. the provisions of paragraph 5 Of the decision referred to in the municipality shall notify the applicant in writing.
7. If not submitted all these rules referred to in paragraph 4 or 5 of these rules in the paragraph for decision requires further information, the municipality shall send to the applicant a request for information, indicating the deadlines for the submission of information. Deadline for the submission of information must not be shorter than two weeks. If the required information is not submitted within the time limit set, the decision by the local authorities refuse to recognize the person eligible to receive free local apartment.
8. The municipality offers to the person concerned to receive free of charge all equivalent and a valid local apartment living by notifying in writing (hereinafter referred to as the notice). The notification shall specify the proposed municipal apartment address, area, number of rooms, floors, the level of facilities, as well as the date when the person can look at the proposed municipal apartment (not earlier than seven days after the date of dispatch of the notice).
9. the Person provides an answer to the offer no later than seven days after the date specified in the notice. If the person agrees to receive the proposed flats, municipality of the municipality with that person contracts granting the municipal apartment free of charge.
10. If a person has had an opportunity to acquaint themselves with no less than three municipalities housing offers, but of these offers or not given refused to answer to the municipality tenders received, the person in the register to re-register the last sequence number.
11. A Person may be removed from the register in the following cases: 11.1 a person has submitted a written application with the request to exclude it from the registry;
11.2. the person has provided false statements about conditions that were the basis for the person's inclusion in the registry.
12. not later than two weeks prior to the person's removal from the registry shall send written notice to the person.
13. the decision on the person's removal from the register shall be adopted by the Municipal Council (the Council). On this decision, the municipality shall notify the applicant in writing.
Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 29 March 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia