Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173273
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 221, Riga, 25 March 2008 (pr. No 19 57) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 July 2005, the provisions of the "rules on no 532 industrial accident risk assessment and risk reduction measures" Issued under the chemicals and chemical products Act article 11, the second subparagraph to make Cabinet of 19 July 2005, the provisions of the "rules on no 532 industrial accident risk assessment and risk reduction measures" (Latvian journal, 2005, 121 no) the following amendments : 1. Make the paragraph 19 by the following: "19. person in charge of the prevention of industrial accidents in the description and evaluate shop floor industrial accident prevention policy at the other short and long term goals, business organization and management systems, technological processes, techniques and plant or object, specifying the security system resources and measures of industrial accidents for the elimination or reduction of risk, hazard control, the consequences of such accidents, the impact on the environment or human health and restoration of the environment following the industrial accident as well as improvements in the security system. "
2. Make the following paragraph 26.5: "26.5. other equipment and premises for an adverse event or industrial accidents or limit the effects of clearance (for example, reserve tanks, norobežotājvaļņ);".
3. Add to paragraph 40 of the Environment Ministry after the words "of" with the words "economic Ministry".
4. Make the following paragraph 41.2: "41.2. propose to the national environmental service, rescue service, the national labour inspectorate, State būvinspekcij or health inspection in accordance with the competency to carry out controls and evaluate the industrial accident prevention program, the safety report or individual parts thereof conformity of the information contained in the actual condition of the object."
5. Express section 44.2. the following wording: "44.2. inform the national environmental guard, State Labour Inspectorate, the national būvinspekcij and rescue service about plants or objects that the persons responsible for the use of this provision or the bottom point 188.8.131.52.1.3. in these conditions, and this company, or object threats humans or the environment to the national environmental service, State Labour Inspectorate, State būvinspekcij or rescue services legislation duly decide on the need to stop the production or operation."
6. Express 46 as follows: "46. Responsible person in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions shall prepare and submit the regional environmental management application. The application shall be submitted not later than three months prior to the date object expected: 46.1. start producing, processing, use or store dangerous substances not listed above in the application submitted, the industrial accident prevention program or the safety report, it is equal to 2% of the provisions specified in annex 1 the substances concerned in qualifying quantity or less greater than 2% of this provision in annex 1 the substances in smaller qualifying;
46.2. the application submitted in advance, preventing industrial accidents NASA program or safety report unexpected behavior with dangerous substances;
46.3. the changes in the structures, equipment or technological process which used dangerous substances if they can increase the risk of industrial accidents;
46.4. the increase of one or more hazardous substances in quantities of more than 10% from the previously submitted application, the industrial accident prevents NASA program or the safety report contains the maximum quantity;
46.5. the change of one or more of the physical state of hazardous substances by more than 10% from the previously submitted application, the industrial accident prevention program or safety report specified maximum quantity.
46.6. make a difference in the security system or other changes in the operation if they can increase the risk of industrial accidents. "
7. Add to the introductory part of paragraph 48, after the words "as well as" with the words "immediately after the refinement or addition".
8. Express 30.0. subparagraph by the following: "security report 30.0 repeatedly-not less frequently than once every five years."
9. Supplement with bottom point of 88.11. by the following: "88.11. confirmation that a plant or an object to apply the legislation on industrial accidents procedures for risk assessment and risk reduction measures, as well as confirmation that a responsible person has submitted the relevant regional mu submitted environmental governance."
10. Put the following to paragraph 92: "92. Population, which can affect the industrial accident, the responsible person provided with informative material that informs you about the industrial action in the event of an emergency and to the safeguard measures provided for in those rules 88 and contain the information referred to in paragraph (even if it is not requested), as well as provide confirmation that a responsible person has submitted security review environmental monitoring national Office. Information material with rescue services by making the object of civil protection plan. Responsible person by matching with rescue services distribute information material to the public, providing one copy to each household, the authority and the operator, which can directly affect the industrial accident. The person in charge of information material reviewed every three years and, if necessary, clarify or supplement. "
11. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 101.4.4. below the wording: "101.4.4. other available information (data) needed to assess the effects of industrial accidents of the undesirable effects on people and the environment".
12. in paragraph 102 of the following expression: "102. National Environment services after an industrial accident to set up and operate an industrial accident Review Committee (hereinafter referred to as the emergency Evaluation Commission), which includes representatives of national institutions (subject to the distribution of competences), the municipal representative, as well as, if necessary, experts. National Environment Service collects news about experts or institutions that may provide information that can be used in the evaluation of industrial accidents, the prevention or reduction of the hazard and consequences. "
13. Add to paragraph 114, after the words "national labour inspection" by the words "State of būvinspekcij".
14. Make the following paragraph 116: "116. Starting at the object complex inspection, the responsible person shall promptly provide the Inspection Commission of the industrial accident prevention program, or the safety report and the subject of civil protection plan, or other document specified by these rules, and the shop floor or object based security system compliance with the requirements of this regulation, indicating the steps taken and planned measures to prevent industrial accidents, but the industrial emergency-limit or reduce its effects."
15. Make the following points in 121: "121. Responsible person in the joint inspection report within time limits set out in the report and the developments of the notice to the National Environment Department. If needed, the Inspection Commission or institution under each competency will recalculate the object. "
16. Replace the text of annex 1, the words and figures "Parliament and Council Regulation No 3003/2003" (fold) with the words and figures "Parliament and Council Regulation No 2003/2003" (fold). Prime Minister i. Godmanis Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia