Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173401
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 236 in Riga in 2008 (April 1. No 21 31) fisheries and aquaculture market intervention measures, administration and monitoring procedures issued under the agricultural and rural development Act, 6 the second subparagraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which are administered and monitored in the fisheries and aquaculture products market intervention measures (hereinafter referred to as market intervention measures) that are implemented in accordance with the directly applicable European Union regulations on fisheries and aquaculture products the common organisation of the market.
2. Subject to the provisions of the following Council 1999 17 December in Regulation (EC) No 104/2000 on the markets in fishery and aquaculture products and the establishment of a common organization (hereinafter Regulation No 104/2000) of the intervention measures laid down in other sectors: 2.1. financial compensation for fishing or aquaculture products withdrawn from the market for use other than for human consumption, according to the marketing, of the European Commission of 19 December 2001, by Regulation (EC) no 2493/2001 of some withdrawn from the market give the construction products (hereinafter Regulation No 2493/2001);
2.2. the carry-over aid for fishing or aquaculture products withdrawn from the market;
2.3. the flat-rate aid, including the flat-rate compensation for fishery or aquaculture products which were for sale, but withdrawn from the market and realized in the way laid down in Regulation No 2493/2001, and the flat-rate premium for processed fish withdrawn from the market or the storage of aquaculture products;
2.4. the private storage aid for and caught on a fishing vessel in the case of frozen products, which have been for sale.
3. the rules referred to in paragraph 2, the implementation of market intervention measures and eligible products fishing or aquaculture producer groups (PGS), which recognized under legislation on fishing and aquaculture products for the recognition of producer groups.
4. market intervention measures and supervision over the administration of the field support service.
II. Market intervention measures 5. Field Administration support service is the competent authority of the Member State in accordance with: 5.1 Commission 15 November 2000 Regulation (EC) no 2509/2000 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 104/2000 as regards granting financial compensation for withdrawals of certain fishery products (hereinafter Regulation No 2509/2000), 3, 5 and 7;
5.2. the Commission's 21 December 2000 by Regulation (EC) no 2814/2000 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 104/2000 as regards the grant of carry-over aid for certain fishery products in the ķiem (hereinafter Regulation No 2814/2000), articles 7 and 8;
5.3. Commission 14 May 2001 Regulation (EC) no 939/2001 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 104/2000 on the granting of the flat-rate aid for certain fishery products (hereinafter Regulation No 939/2001), 1, 2, 7 and 8;
5.4. the Commission's 21 December 2000 by Regulation (EC) no 2813/2000 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 104/2000 for the granting of private storage aid for certain fishery products (hereinafter Regulation No 2813/2000), article 5 and 6.
6. national fisheries authority, on the basis of the sales signs received from the national environmental guard marine and inland waters administration, lists the average price of the products (by category) registered wholesale or ports to fishing or aquaculture products are marketed in Latvia and to which these rules referred to in point 2.3 market intervention.
7. national fisheries authority each year, by 15 December, on the basis of this rule 6, paragraph records made on the previous three fishing years defined and published in the newspaper "journal" fishing and aquaculture products are weighted average prices, which producer groups use every producer groups are the autonomous withdrawal price.
8. national fisheries authority, on the basis of this rule 6. sales in kt pun marks, in accordance with Regulation No 939/2001 establishes the theoretical value (price) of the flat-rate calculation of compensation according to Regulation No 2493/2001 1 art. 1. products referred to in paragraph 1.
III. Provision of information to the producer group 9, which lays claim to any of the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, market intervention measures, before the current fishing year shall provide support services in the Field of information in accordance with Regulation No 104/2000, article 17, paragraph 4, as well as information in accordance with Regulation No 939/2001 in article 1, if the claim on this rule referred to in point 2.3 market intervention support.
10. Producer group in paper form or electronically inform the rural support service about planned market interventions and their implementation in place no later than 24 hours after fishing or aquaculture products from manufacturers for transposition of the members or, if the producer group is representative of the fishing or aquaculture products the producer group, also from the producer-who is not a representative of fishing or aquaculture products a member of a producer group but he shall be subject to the producer group, the representative of the European Community applicable price fisheries and aquaculture product removal from the market.
11. the producer group, which lays claim to one of the market intervention support measures (excluding this provision 2.1. bottom support measures referred to in paragraph mu), each month until the 15th date of the field support service notified the previous month according to: 11.1. Regulation No 2814/2000 article 6(3) when implementing this Regulation referred to in point 2.2 of market intervention measures;
11.2. Regulation No 939/2001 article 9 (3), if implemented this provision referred to in 2.3 market intervention measures;
11.3. Regulation No 2813/2000 article 4, paragraph 3, if implemented this provision 2.4. market referred to in interventions.
12. the rural support service shall notify these provisions to the European Commission the information referred to in paragraph 9.
13. the rural support service no later than six weeks after each quarterly national fisheries administration shall provide information on: 13.1. fishing or aquaculture product species, categories and much of what is on the market attack removed it or ported producer groups;
13.2. the marketed production of the producer group, value and many of the benefits to be realized in a manner that does not affect the normal disposal of production.
14. National fisheries administration no later than seven weeks after the end of each quarter the Commission shall send the European rules of the information referred to in paragraph 6 and of the field support service in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 13 of the information received pursuant to Commission of 16 January 2001, Regulation (EC) No 80/2001 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 104/2000 communication on the recognition of producer organisations prices and intervention, in accordance with the fisheries and aquaculture products the common organisation of the market.
IV. Market surveillance interventions 15. Producer groups may qualify for any of the market support only interventions on their fishing or aquaculture products, previously offered for sale by auction or at least three national fisheries administration for registered fish buyers, and if not found buyers for producer groups down the withdrawal price regulation No 104/2000, for the products listed in annex IV and the Community withdrawal price fixed by Regulation No 104/2000, annex I, parts A and B. The producer group's support services in the field of fish buyers confirm the submitted written assurances on the prices tendered.
16. the manufacturer who places a fishing or aquaculture products in storage before you perform this exercise provides each intervention subject to fishing or aquaculture product identification of secondary packaging unit in accordance with the legislation on food labelling, including the batch number.
17. the rural support service after this provision referred to in paragraph 10 shall notify the receipt of information from producer groups shall inform the food and veterinary service of the producers group planned market interventions and their implementation.
18. market intervention measures in place of the field support service officers checked the market intervention and the akvakul tour of the fishing product quantity and identity, but the food and veterinary service officials, freshness and size categories, as well as the process of compliance with legislative requirements.
19. market intervention measures involving fishing and aquaculture products, Field Services, if necessary, make an unscheduled inspection of fishing and aquaculture products at the place of storage and the time (notifying the producer group). The food and veterinary service at the invitation of the Field support service participates in the rural support service in unplanned inspections Act.
20. the rural support service to apply the sanctions laid down in the Commission of 25 January 2001, Regulation (EC) No 150/2001 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 104/2000 on the penalties applicable to producer organisations in the fisheries sector for irregularity of the intervention mechanism and amending Regulation (EC) No 142/98. V. concluding question 21. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 21 December 2004 Regulation No 1049 "fishing and aquaculture products market intervention measures and monitoring procedures of administration" (Latvian journal 207., 2004, no.).
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions with the April 5, 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia