Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173479
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 212, Riga, 25 March 2008 (pr. No 19 35 §) rules on "operational programme infrastructure and services" 184.108.40.206. activity "Supplement to the TEN-T road network improvements" Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures for implementing the action programme ' infrastructure and services ' Appendix 3.3. priority "European transport network and the development of sustainable transport promotion" UR3.3.1.pas "contributes a large scale transport infrastructure improvement and development" 220.127.116.11. activity "in the TEN-T road network improvements" (hereinafter referred to as the activity);
1.2. The Cohesion Fund project application (hereinafter referred to as the project cold gum) evaluation criteria;
1.3. the requirements of the cohesion fund the project for the applicant (hereinafter referred to as project applicant);
1.4. the responsible authority.
2. The purpose of the activity is high-quality, safe and common Eurasian transport system is an integrated road transport infrastructure.
3. activities to target road users.
4. the activity exercised limited project application selection.
II. Activity and one project available for funding from the Cohesion Fund and the permitted aid rate 5. total activity of the Cohesion Fund co-financing available around the Mayor's 153 487 314 million lats (EUR 218 392 773), the State budget co-funding around Mayor eligible costs are $124 513 486, the State budget amounting to a volume līdzfinan eligible costs is 82 646 300 lats. To ensure national financing State budget or the private sector.
6. The minimum amount of cohesion fund co-financing per project from project total eligible costs is 35 140 200 lats (€ 50 000 000). The maximum amount of co-financing from the Cohesion Fund for one project from the project total eligible costs is 153 487 314 million lats (EUR 218 392 773). The maximum amount of co-financing from the Cohesion Fund is 85% of the total Cohesion Fund total eligible cost of the project.
III. The responsible authority and the applicant 7. functions performed by the responsible authority of the Ministry of transportation. Responsible authority: 7.1 implements its functions and subject to the competence of the secure, not to be exceeded this rule laid down in paragraph 5 for the implementation of the activities of the Cohesion Fund financing available;
7.2. monitor the available funding under the Cohesion Fund, including through the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and 2 of the principle referred to in the performance of the activities and project level, controlling the project financing plan.
8. applicant activity within the project is the Ministry of transport.
9. Ministry of transportation separated responsible authorities and project applicants.
IV. The Cohesion Fund supported the project, eligible and non-eligible costs 10. Cohesion Fund-assisted project activities are the following: 10.1 the parent path construction and reconstruction;
10.2. the construction of the related parent path local road network rebuilding, if they get a puddle associated with implementation of the project.
11. the eligible costs shall be the following: 11.1. land acquisition cost (if the land acquisition is directly required for the construction of Pro Ject implementation of vanity (not more than 10% of the total eligible cost of the pass));
11.2. installation site and harvesting costs;
11.3. the slip road construction, demolition and maintenance costs during the construction of the parent path;
11.4. the parent path of the road maintenance cost during construction;
11.5. the parent path of the cost of the works;
11.6. the road complex belonging to the inženiertīkl of the cost of the works;
7.3. the traffic node creation and liquidation costs, to ensure secure attachment to the parent path traffic;
11.8. construction of the associated with the parent path of the local road network rebuilding costs, if they get a puddle associated with implementation of the project;
7.4. with bicycle and pedestrian path-related costs;
11.10. the cost of utilities (the bus stops, the lighting around the Green, mo and overflows water treatment equipment);
11.11. traffic safety equipment installation and restoration costs;
11.12. traffic control equipment installation and restore cost sas (e.g. meteorological stations needed for a particular section of the road surface condition detection and traffic counting points);
11.13. the supervision of the works;
11.14. publicity activities;
11.15. the cost of the measure with the environment provides šināšan.
12. non-eligible costs include the following: 12.1. value added tax;
12.2. the provisional stage construction costs to ensure the new road linking the country's main road network to the new route to completion;
12.3. the road outside of the existing communication and inženiertīkl transfer or conversion costs, if these steps are necessary to make a point construction;
12.4. electricity connection fee;
12.5. the design and cost of autoruzraudzīb;
12.6. the road safety audit costs;
12.7. the examiner's costs;
12.8. other costs necessary for the implementation of the project and is inextricably linked to the implementation of the project.
13. the project can include only those rules 11 and 12 above.
V. Project application and selection of project proposals submissions submission 14. the responsible authority shall send the appropriate letter, invited the head of the project had to submit to these terms according to the project application.
15. the project submission presented pursuant to Commission Regulation (EC) no 1828/2006 laying down provisions for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund, and the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1080/2006 on the European regional development fund, to annex XXI.
16. Cohesion Fund projects in the annex is added to the application (annex) in the Latvian language.
17. the project submission prepared English text. Project submissions are presented according to this rule 25. criteria referred to in paragraph 1.
18. the project submission (originals and copies) shall provide the responsible authority with a cover letter.
19. activities within the forward calls for project submissions.
Vi. application of the evaluation of projects and project submission evaluation criteria 20. Responsible authorities the driver creates a limited application of the selection of projects project application Evaluation Commission and approved its Statute.
21. evaluation the Commission is governed by responsible authorities transmit the Charter be exhausted.
22. evaluation the Commission shall include representatives of the Ministry of transport.
23. the project submission's compliance with the criteria and administrative eligibility criteria are valued with the "Yes" and "no" ("Yes", "no" – meets does not meet).
24. submission of project compliance with quality criteria assessed by giving a certain number of points.
25. the project submissions valued according to the following criteria: 25.1. an administrative project, the applicant is invited to submit a project application;
25.2. the project is drawn up into the application;
25.3. a project proposal is prepared in English (annex prepared Latvian language);
25.4. the project has been submitted to the original and the copy of the application (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
25.5. the project application pages are numbered (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
6. a copy of the application the project comply with the project's original application (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
25.7. the project proposal is prepared according to the activities concerned the project submission form;
25.8. the project application is fully completed and added the relevant annexes;
16.1. application of the project financing plan is no arithmetic errors and correctly filled in;
25.10. the project is not specified in the application for revision-deletion, aizkr, design, deletion and in addition;
25.11. the project application is signed by the project head of the institution to the applicant or his authorised person;
25.12. the project eligible cost specified in the application to the positions correspond to the rules for the implementation of the activity of the eligible costs laid down.
26. project submissions valued according to the following eligibility criteria: 26.1. project application describes the project management, implementation and monitoring of the scheme, and it required resources (in the number of staff involved, qualifications, duties and material technical base);
26.2. the project management team have the appropriate experience and project management capacity, professional and technical knowledge;
26.3. the project has been cost-benefit analysis;
26.4. the project cost-benefit analysis is used in the social discount rate – 5.5%;
26.5. the project economic net present value – ENPV > 0;
16.5. the project's economic profitability margin – 5.5% ERR >;
16.6. the project has been sensitivity and risk analysis;
16.7. the project will be completed by august 31, 2015.
26.9. the implementation of the project has been developed the technical design;
26.10. road stage located in the March route E22;
26.11. existing road stage technical parameters (route plan, elongated profile and normālprofil) indicators, road pavement and bearing capacity of artificial structures and railway crossings do not meet the standards laid down in the rules of the design (for example, EN is 190);
26.12. the minimum project total eligible costs are at least 35 140 200 lats (€ 50 000 000);
26.13. the project implementation will be included in the draft stage of clay road charge driving axle load – 11.5 tonnes – and the maximum laden weight of the trans portlīdzekļ-44 tonnes;
26.14. the project planned in the publicity and information dissemination in the Kuma comply with European Union funds, the implementation of related laws and requirements;
26.15. project budget includes expenditure corresponds to the average projected market prices, the year of implementation and are required to achieve the project's results and the implementation of the planned activities;
26.16. the project planned in the application monitoring indicators are clearly defined and measurable;
26.17. the project is not and has not been financed or co-financed from other Union financial sources as well as State and local budgets, as well as project planned activities do not overlap with the activities financed by other structural funds of European Union activities and other financial instruments;
26.18. developing projects, will be taken into account in the construction of the system of the Republic of Latvia of the mentējoš legislation and good practice in relation to accessibility for people with functional disabilities;
26.19. the project will prevent or reduce negative impacts on the quality of the environment;
26.20. ensuring the sustainability of the project results – object maintenance after completion of the project.
27. Each project submissions valued according to the following quality criteria – economic rate of return of the project norm-ERR. Points are awarded according to ERR.
28. If a project needed clarification in the application according to this provision, the responsible for the paragraph 16.1 authority shall take a decision on project approval with conditions (project applicant must ensure compliance with the criteria laid down in the decision deadline). In other cases, if you received a negative rating, the application is rejected.
29. The draft application evaluation criteria project submissions are ranked in order of priority according to the number of points received for compliance with quality criteria. Approval of projects driven by priority order, observing the activity available co-financing.
30. a decision on the approval of the project application, approval or rejection provided the determining authority within five working days after the corresponding decision shall be sent to the project applicant.
31. the decision on the approval of the project application to the responsible authority indicates the initiation of the purchase.
32. the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions contained in the project, the applicant provided within 10 working days of the adoption of the relevant decision.
33. The assessment shall be assessed by the Commission and the responsible authority shall draw up an opinion on the rules referred to in paragraph 32 of the decision the conditions contained in the five working days following this rule 32. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1. In the opinion of Justice control is done just like the decision, which contains the conditions to control this opinion is drawn up.
34. Where the applicant has complied with the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions laid down by the responsible authority within five working days after this rule 33. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1, the applicant shall send the draft opinion on the conditions contained in the decision.
35. If the condition contained in the decision of the enforcement of these regulations has not been carried out within the time limits laid down in paragraph 32 or 33 of these provisions the competent authorities referred to in the opinion is negative, the project application to the Cohesion Fund shall be deemed to have been rejected. In the opinion of Justice control is done just like the decision, which includes the control of execution of the conditions in this opinion is drawn up.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis traffic Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 9 April 2008.
Attachments ZIP version submitted by the Ministry of transport in the annex of the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2008. Regulations No 212 traffic Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia